Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (845446 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
yetseyi: how come no body noticed that my moniker now wears a feminine look.
It seems we have a full house 2nite. I greet u all.
lol yea
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
yetseyi: how come no body noticed that my moniker now wears a feminine look.
It seems we have a full house 2nite. I greet u all.

'Cos we already knew you were female? undecided It's easy to mentally attach the "f" once one learns you're female. Then one doesn't notice it when you eventually put it there. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Why are you guys like this? You don't support writers? What kinda family be dis again?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
yetseyi:

oya uj questn forwarded 2 u
lol i've thought of it too. It's easy to get bored when you spend so much time doing one thing.
Don't worry it'll be revived, with possible modifications to the rules so we don't lose interest a second time smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Why are you guys like this? You don't support writers? What kinda family be dis again?

When did we not support writers?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Joshthefirst:
When did we not support writers?
hv u eva visted my stories? angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hv u eva visted my stories? angry
...maybe grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: ...maybe grin
mxm angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hv u eva visted my stories? angry
you are causing others, have i ever seen ur footsteps on my story? I know you read but you neva comment, and i asked 4 help but you didn't or forgot to offer it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
goodnight. see yhu 'morrow#,winks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: mxm angry
grin
I pledge my support from now onwards.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Damex333: you are causing others, have i ever seen ur footsteps on my story? I know you read but you neva comment, and i asked 4 help but you didn't or forgot to offer it.
Coz u gave me an attitude when I said stuff about the work you did in the competition. Seems like my input wasn't needed so why should I waste my time going through your work when your just going to throw it at my face? I offer help where its needed, better yet, appreciated.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin
I pledge my support from now onwards.
Amin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Coz u gave me an attitude when I said stuff about the work you did in the competition. Seems like my input wasn't needed so why should I waste my time going through your work when your just going to throw it at my face? I offer help where its needed, better yet, appreciated.
wow, unbelieveable. Wow. Can you please tell me wat attitude i gave you? Or quote where i gave you d attitude. Wow.
Now i know d reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Damex333: wow, unbelievable. Wow. Can you please tell me wat attitude i gave you? Or quote where i gave you d attitude. Wow.
Now i know d reason.
Generalising is what and your friends did, just coz some of us kept quite it doesn't mean we liked the things you said.

Now, you can go through the thread again, all I did was praise you and what did I get

Good night Damilola
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Generalising is what and your friends did, just coz some of us kept quite it doesn't mean we liked the things you said.

Now, you can go through the thread again, all I did was praise you and what did I get

Good night Damilola
still can't find it, greatly wish you can tell me. Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Yooguyz: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
smiley smiley@HBG,
The pix on your profile, is that you? It seems i know you well.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yooguyz: smiley smiley@HBG,
The pix on your profile, is that you? It seems i know you well.
embarassed yes that's me.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Damex333: HBG, abeg, summarize it and tell each person what they did wrong, cos that was d reason 4 ds competition cos i can see that all you did was to rewrite just a few out of all. Or shey other writers no deserve am ni?
is this wat i did wrong? Wat actually wrong with? I really don't know mayb you can tell me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2013
A THANKFUL THURSDAY
As we give thanks for Thursday
I bid you peace and love,
And send my heartfelt prayer to you
For blessings from above.

I pray your soul be restful
And filled with thankful calm,
Uplifted in the wonder
Of God's own healing balm.

May you be glad for heaven's touch
The sweetness of God's hand,
Guiding you in everything
Directing every plan.

As His pathway leads you onward
Rejoicing every step,
God carry you each moment
May your Thursday be most blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2013
1 Chronicles 16:31
Let the heavens rejoice,
let the earth be glad;
let them say among the nations,
"The LORD reigns!"

Good morning brethren smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2013
@ATMC Amen ur post wz uplifting
morning every1
*running late* catch u all later
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2013
yetseyi: @ATMC Amen ur post wz uplifting
morning every1
*running late* catch u all later
have a nice day sweets kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Hi sis smiley Been awhile. How you been?

@all, I think I'll put up the thread after all, but not immediately. For now though I think that it is important to note that whatever laws mem might make are subject to God's moral principles. A man might keep to the laws of his country and in doing so violate God's Own Laws.

So, it is neither expediency nor applause/acclaim/the appearance of being upright yhat should decide how a Christian must behave in environments, it is God's Law.

Case in point: Peter and John versus the Sanhedrin. Their words: "shall we obey God rather than men?" Note that that is not contrary to "obey every authority set over you".

Looking righteous and survival are not as important to God as living in love. To obey the law of Love, you may need to break the laws of men sometimes. And sometimes you may not. The wise man is the one who knows when men and Love agree and when they do not and who chooses Love everytime.

Good night, folks. Peace be with your spirits.

That reminded of the story of Prophet Daniel Orekoya that I read in the book - Great Revivals Great Revivalist written by Abi Olowe... that great man of God that has got the raising of the dead mantle in Nigeria back in 1930s... He heard the voice of the Lord clearly, but the Church authorities told him to stay put. But as God would have it, disobedience to the church of the Lord caused his untimely death...

Prophet Daniel Orekoya was called on 17th of Feb. 1930 and God gave him three messages
1. Quench the light of Spirit 2. Stinging and 3. Fornication, he prayed for four days a dead pregnant woman Mrs. Abeo at Oke Bola Ibadan was raised and God delivered her, after three month she delivered a baby girl. Inbetween 24th of Sept. – 4th of Oct. 1930 healing miracle performed by him was on 5,538 people. When he traveled to Warri he met his death through electricity light. Before he died in Ijebu Ode he said disobedient to the Authority caused his death because they did not permit him to go to warri. Before his death, he mentioned these statements 1. Beware of Pride, Doing self will and Disobedient. Because disobedient was the cause of his untimely death. He warned others not to do so.
http://joafosco..com/2009/09/short-history-of-christ-apostolic.html

And note... his going to Warri was to go and do God's work... and many believed with signs and wonders following. Some even said he was used as a ground breaking for that side of the country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2013
Good Morning the blessed people...

Hope you had a great night...

Enjoy your day..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2013
ledafaze: Good Morning the blessed people...

Hope you had a great night...

Enjoy your day..
Good morning bros grin

Good morning house smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Yooguyz: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: embarassed yes that's me.
why the sick face?
You haven't still tendered my request, what's up am still waiting for your reply.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2013
Yooguyz:
why the sick face?
You haven't still tendered my request, what's up am still waiting for your reply.
I need a link to ur profile and your reason is not convincing to render a name change, Seun is a tough cookie to crack when it comes to these kinda stuff.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by delkuf(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2013
Hello evry body. I want us to do smthing. As christian, we need to check ourselves. Though this is not d right plat form, but d little we can do, let's do it. So, hbg and evry body, let's ask ourselves wht others feel and can tell abt us. Any body can give more ideas of how to go abt it. It will help us as christian
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I need a link to ur profile and your reason is not convincing to render a name change, Seun is a tough cookie to crack when it comes to these kinda stuff.

I want to change mine too... from Ledafaze to Leatherfaze how about that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2013
ledafaze:

I want to change mine too... from Ledafaze to Leatherfaze how about that grin
[size=50pt]DENIED![/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2013
delkuf: Hello evry body. I want us to do smthing. As christian, we need to check ourselves. Though this is not d right plat form, but d little we can do, let's do it. So, hbg and evry body, let's ask ourselves wht others feel and can tell abt us. Any body can give more ideas of how to go abt it. It will help us as christian
Like a question and answer thread for the whole section?

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Prayer and Praise / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.