Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833187 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
cobhams;
have yhu read the papers, do yhu hear what they say?...

kefee;
in my heart and in my soul, everything dey alright i dey kampe (o wa le ni yi, oluwa mi, baba mi mo tu so wi mpe) *wey brethren from yeroba speaking part of zion* lol
opemulero 3x tell them say...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmm.....

I came...
I read....
I am speechless ...

Heyteeehmsee.... I see you.. lol... coming back to answer u all tomorrow on ur evolution issue... I can't type on ma phone.

Enjoy ure nite
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:35am On Oct 21, 2013
God Never Makes A Mistake

God's narrow path may twist and turn
My heart may even throb and ache
But I will follow Him because I know
God never makes a mistake.

Some plans I make may go astray
My hopes will never fade away
I will always trust God to lead
He always knows the way.

My nights may be dark and long
then I pray that day will soon break
But I will keep my faith in Him because

There are times my eyes grow dim
And sometimes I may not see
No matter what, I will trust God
Leaving all things up to Him.

One day God will clear the mist
A brighter day He will make
And remove all darkness from me

GOOD MORNINGsmiley

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2013
GOOD MORNING FAMILY

a very good one up there,ma.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2013
back at yhu sir!smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2013
Goodmorning everybody,how was the night?...where is HBG?
What does it mean to take a step of faith?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2013
Mintayo: Goodmorning everybody,how was the night?...where is HBG?
What does it mean to take a step of faith?
Divepen: GOOD MORNING FAMILY
a very good up there,ma.
ATMC: God Never Makes A Mistake

God's narrow path may twist and turn
My heart may even throb and ache
But I will follow Him because I know

Some plans I make may go astray
My hopes will never fade away
I will always trust God to lead
He always knows the way.

My nights may be dark and long
then I pray that day will soon break
But I will keep my faith in Him because

There are times my eyes grow dim
And sometimes I may not see
No matter what, I will trust God
Leaving all things up to Him.

One day God will clear the mist
A brighter day He will make
And remove all darkness from me

GOOD MORNINGsmiley
Good morning.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2013
Good Morning Everyone....

Hope you had a nice and lovely weekend...

A guy was here on Saturday wanting to know about the wife of Cain, how he built the city of Enoch and it ultimately lead to the belief in Evolution... hmmmm.....

Let me start by saying ... Body of Ihedinobi, I greet you.

I don't want to say a final NO to the belief in evolution but I want to give a faint YES and NO. According to the words of Moses, God did the whole works of creation in six days and rested on the last day. Looking at the writer, we should know and understand that he was brought up in the Egyptian Palace. He sat with the greatest philosophers of that time and learned amass from them. According to Philo of Alexandria (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philo), I quote "Moses, who had early reached the very summits of philosophy, and who had learnt from the oracles of God the most numerous and important of the principles of nature, was well aware that it is indispensable that in all existing things there must be an active cause, and a passive subject; and that the active cause is the intellect of the universe, thoroughly unadulterated and thoroughly unmixed, superior to virtue and superior to science, superior even to abstract good or abstract beauty;"

Looking at that, it proves that if we don't study philosophy well, believe me we cannot fully understand his words... That is why it is better to stick with the New Testaments after the belief in God Himself. Also in my library, I have God's Plan for Man, a work of Finis Jennings Dake and that also explains fully what really transpired in the whole six days of creation. Before going further, let me point to you that the number of years between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:2 is really great and the works of evolution might have happened within that period. There were talks that men were created muddy without shape and form and all sorts before it fully became a living man with shape.

Taking another side into the works of creation, Moses said that on the third day, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth:and it was so", while the Sun and Starts were created on the forth day.... while we all know fully well that sunlight is needed for the herbs to grow. Then He said "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them". Looking at the whole scenario, we can say that everything was created by Him alone... we can say because He has done it over time and it has been perfect always but now in the creation of man, he said Let us... meaning two or three is better than one. And there, they created man in God's Image... having a soul and spirit.

People of God, God is not man and not in our shape mind you. Moses used the number systems and male and female terminology to denote uniqueness and and perfection of the works of creation. Brotherman and Sisterwoman (lols), We are in the image of God in spiritual and soul terms but not in the physical terms... Now someone will quote the the bible saying the Hand of God, Face of God, but remember what John said... In the beginning was the word (literarily meaning the word... without form...) and the word was with God and the WORD was GOD. Moses saying he saw God or his back was because he wanted to put it that way... remember he said God wrote the testaments in His handwritings but we know it came in as thunderstorms and not really a hand perse. God will only reveal himself to us in the way we can stand His presence... to some like a sheep... to some like a baby... to some like a giant! So when God finally planted a garden, he then moulded man with hands and legs to govern and tend to His works and giving him His likeness in "Spirit and soul".

Quoting Philo,
"And Cain went out from before the face of God, and dwelt in the land of Nod, opposite to Eden." Now we may raise the question whether we are to take the expressions which occur in the books that have been handed down to us by Moses and to interpret them in a somewhat metaphorical sense, while the ideas which readily present themselves as derived from the names are very deficient in truth. (2) For if the living God has a face, and if he who desires to leave it can with perfect ease rise up and depart to another place, why do we repudiate the impiety of the Epicureans, or the godlessness of the Egyptians, or the mythical suggestions of which life is full? (3) For the face is a portion of an animal; but God is a whole, not a part:so that it becomes necessary to invent for him other parts also, a neck, and a chest, and hands, and moreover a belly, feet, and generative organs, and all the rest of the countless number of internal and external faculties. (4) And the fact of God's having passions like unto those of man follows of necessity from the fact of his having a form like that of man:since all those limbs are not superfluous and mere exuberances, but have been made by nature as assistants of the weakness of those who possess them, and she has adapted them in a manner suitable to and consistent with their natural necessities and offices. But the living God has need of nothing; so that as he does not at all require the assistance to be derived from the parts of the body, he cannot possibly have such parts at all."

Quoting from the Works of Flavius Josephus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus),
"(52) Adam and Eve had two sons; the elder of them was named Cain; which name, when it is interpreted, signifies a possession. The younger was Abel, which signifies sorrow. They had also daughters. (53) Now, the two brethren were pleased with different courses of life, for Abel, the younger, was a lover of righteousness, and, believing that God was present at all his actions, he excelled in virtue; and his employment was that of a shepherd. But Cain was not only very wicked in other respects, but was wholly intent upon getting; and he first contrived to plough the ground. He slew his brother on the occasion following:-- (54) They had resolved to sacrifice to God. Now Cain brought the fruits of the earth, and of his husbandry; but Abel brought milk, and the firstfruits of his flocks; but God was more delighted with the latter oblation, when he was honored with what grew naturally of its own accord, than he was with what was the invention of a covetous man, and gotten by forcing the ground...
...(60) And when Cain had travelled over many countries, he, with his wife, built a city, named Nod, which is a place so called, and there he settled his abode; where also he had children. However, he did not accept of his punishment, in order to amendment, but to increase his wickedness; for he only aimed to procure everything that was for his own bodily pleasure, though it obliged him to be injurious to his neighbors... ...(62) He first of all set boundaries about lands; he built a city, and fortified it with walls, and he compelled his family to come together to it; and called that city Enoch, after the name of his eldest son Enoch"

That proves that he built the city with no other people but his own household. And Moses making mention of Seth immediately after that incident means that Seth was the next important thing in the lineage of the last Adam. Gorrit? Meaning some children were inbet but not made mentioned of because they are of trivial importance. More so, prohibition was not stated until much later in the book of Leviticus. Going back to the works of Moses as a philosopher, we can say he wrote his works for his like thinkers....

Quoting from answersingenesis.org,
"If we now work totally from Scripture, without any personal prejudices or other extrabiblical ideas, then back at the beginning, when there was only the first generation, brothers would have had to marry sisters or there wouldn’t have been any more generations!
We’re not told when Cain married or many of the details of other marriages and children, but we can say for certain that Cain’s wife was either his sister or a close relative.
A closer look at the Hebrew word for “wife” in Genesis reveals something readers may miss in translation. It was more obvious to those speaking Hebrew that Cain’s wife was likely his sister. (There is a slim possibility that she was his niece, but either way, a brother and sister would have married in the beginning.) The Hebrew word for “wife” used in Genesis 4:17 (the first mention of Cain’s wife) is ishshah, and it means “woman/wife/female.”
And Cain knew his wife [ishshah], and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son—Enoch (Genesis 4:17).
The word ishshah is the word for “woman,” and it means “from man.” It is a derivation of the Hebrew words ‘iysh (pronounced: eesh) and enowsh, which both mean “man.” This can be seen in Genesis 2:23 where the name “woman” (ishshah) is given to one who came from Adam.
And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman [ishshah], because she was taken out of Man [iysh]” (Genesis 2:23).
Thus, Cain’s wife is a descendant of Adam/man. Therefore, she had to be his sister (or possibly niece). Hebrew readers should be able to make this connection easier; however, much is lost when translated."
Source: http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/who-was-cains-wife

More so, I dont want to close this without pointing out what Philo Alexandria thinks of this....
"(33) After he had said this he proceeds to say, "And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bare Enoch; and he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son Enoch." Is it not here reasonable to raise the question, why Cain knew his wife? for there had been no birth of any one other woman since that of Eve who was formed out of the side of the man, until the woman who is here mentioned; (34) and if any one says that Cain took his sister to wife, putting the impiety of such a connection out of the question, he will speak falsely; for Moses represents the daughters of Adam as born late. What then are we to say? As I imagine, Moses here calls his wife opinion of impious reason which it forms about things, as crowds of those who have studied philosophy do:some of them introducing the same opinions into human life, and others introducing such as are wholly at variance with one another.
(35) What then is the position of the impious man? Why, that the human mind is the measure of all things; which also they say that one of the ancient philosophers, Protagoras, used to employ, being a descendant of the folly of Cain. And from thence I conjecture that his wife, being known to him, brought forth Enoch; and the name Enoch being interpreted means, thy grace. (36) For if man is the measure of all things, then, also, all things are a grace and a free gift of the mind; so that we refer to the eye the grace of sight, to the ears that of hearing, and to each of the other external senses their appropriate object, and also to the speech and utterance do we attribute the power of speaking.
And if we judge in this manner of these things, so also do we with respect to intelligence, in which ten thousand things are comprised, such as thoughts, perceptions, designs, meditations, conceptions, sciences, arts, dispositions, and a number of other faculties almost incalculable. (37) What is it then that the gravest philosophers, who have talked in the most grandiloquent manner about divine law and the honour due to God, have determined both to say and to allow to be said, If ye have in ye a mind which is equal to God, which regulating by its own power all the good and bad things which exist among men, occasionally mingles both in certain persons, and sometimes distributes both good and bad to some in an unalloyed state; (38) and if any one accuses you of impiety, make your defence with a good courage, saying that you have been brought up very admirably by your guide and teacher, Cain, who recommended you to honour the powers that are nearest in preference to that cause which was afar off, to whom you ought to attend for many other reasons, and most especially because he showed the power of his doctrine by very evident works, having conquered Abel the expounder of the opposite doctrine, and having removed and destroyed his doctrine as well as himself. (39) But in my opinion and in that of my friends, death in the company of the pious would be preferable to life with the impious; for those who die in the company of the pious everlasting life will receive, but everlasting death will be the portion of those who live in the other way"

Ihe, I leave the bolded to you to decipher if you can... grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2013
Great read! Though i have some dissenting view of one or two things up there, I'd want to maintain the cool atmosphere of the thread. Another thread will do.
Good morning.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2013
idnoble135: Great read! Though i have some dissenting view of one or two things up there, I'd want to maintain the cool atmosphere of the thread. Another thread will do.
Good morning.

Set it up and get us informed.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2013
Mixing science and religion..... Me likey. cheesy

kudos to you ATMC
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2013
ledafaze:

WHO MADE UGLY GIRLS >:-( >:-(
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL
2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

Oct 21, 2013

THE FORCE OF FAVOUR

Gen 41:14 - "Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him quickly out of the dungeon; and he shaved, changed his clothing, and came to Pharaoh."

Joseph was wallowing in prison not knowing that the night that his status would change was at hand. A 24 hour miracle that will change your status awaits you in Jesus' name. God had promised to give Joseph the promise but for thirteen years of his life he could not enter into it. Finally, God said the end has come and the end is now (Ezekiel 7:6). When God announced the end for Joseph he was sent for that same night.

Esther had no idea that her story was about to change. She did not know that God was working behind the scene in her favour. No mention is made of Esther in the first chapter of the book of Esther though the whole book revolves around her God, her people and her life. I pray that everything that has been working for you but that has not yet happened to you, by the force of favour, will begin to manifest in your life in the name of Jesus.

A feast was called in Esther chapter 1 but Esther did not show up because she was an orphan and less privileged. By the force of favour, she was catapulted from the back side to the front row. Receive your impartation right now!

PRAYER: I am strategically positioned by the force of favour from where I am to where I ought to be.

FURTHER STUDY: Psalm 102:13
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2013
Bélla3: WHO MADE UGLY GIRLS >:-( >:-(

Very tricky question... can you change the "made" to something else? Maybe that will help.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2013
ledafaze:

Set it up and get us informed.
Me? Why me?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2013
Bélla3: WHO MADE UGLY GIRLS >:-( >:-(
ledafaze:

Very tricky question... can you change the "made" to something else? Maybe that will help.
grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by twumie(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
READ CAREFULLY
Dear friends,
I am giving away 1 of my favorite books by Smith Wigglesworth (the Apostle of Faith), to d first 10 pple to txt me their email address. Send it to 08062607653
Its a gift frm me to u.
Remember: WISDOM is d principal thing. Prov. 4:7
Job 17:4
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ledafaze, bro, wetin be ya vex? shocked shocked shocked embarassed Bros, dat tin long die! Shuu! Na serious vex catch you so.

Lmao @ " Body of Ihedinobi". Wetin man no go see for NL? grin

A lovely day to everyone! smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Over a hundred pages sad

Ihe, I got the mail. Thanks smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ihedinobi: Ledafaze, bro, wetin be ya vex? shocked shocked shocked embarassed Bros, dat tin long die! Shuu! Na serious vex catch you so.

Lmao @ " Body of Ihedinobi". Wetin man no go see for NL? grin

A lovely day to everyone! smiley

"The body of Odukwe, I greet you," he said, and Odukwe bent down and touched the earth. The hearing then began.

-----------Things Fall Apart by we all know who.... lols
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: Over a hundred pages sad

Ihe, I got the mail. Thanks smiley

My pleasure and honor to serve you smiley

@ledafaze, bro, I deliberately keep my discussions as simple as possible nowadays because I don't have as much mental energy available for arcane debates as I used to.

In this discussion of origins, for instance, I have not even submitted my full understanding of the matter. I simply have confined my discussions to a critique of delkuf's view. I personally do not hold anymore that the Creation stories in Genesis are necessarily literal. I did a very small study some months ago and I can tell you this: the stories are apt for teaching and good for doctrine but they do not need to be literal to be so.

As for evolution and all that, suffice to say that it's one helluva big discussion and unless you're willing to dig around all over the Scriptures and mess around with concordances and examine scientific studies and hold conferences with Father, you should just stay away from it.

It is enough to assume that the stoies are good teaching tools and use them as such. The lessons are essential in nature, not particular. But if we debated things like who Cain married assuming the story to be literal, there would still be no reason to assume such outlandish things as that Adam was either not the first man to be created or the only man created at the beginning. The teachings that insist on some of those outlandish things tend to pretend to exclusive knowledge and set a trap of spiritual pride for their adherents. So if I may, allow me to advise you to be careful of them. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
ledafaze:

"The body of Odukwe, I greet you," he said, and Odukwe bent down and touched the earth. The hearing then began.

-----------Things Fall Apart by we all know who.... lols

Wow. I didn't remeber that. Still don't. It's been ages since I read that book.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Wow. I didn't remeber that. Still don't. It's been ages since I read that book.
ah ah ihe yhu dont remember ' things fall apart'? ??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:38am On Oct 22, 2013
i dont know if anyone else read ledafaze's long post. i understood from ur post dt God is formless. i agree with yhu. the bible said man was made in the 'image' of God. The most high has an image. yeah. john described him in revelation. so we are in the image of God as a matter of fact.
Formlessness is an attribute of God as well as human dt understand.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:44am On Oct 22, 2013
*song*
ama m na i ga eme ihe ukwu taa
ijere na jehusalem kwuo okwu, oga mezue na cappernaum...eze m o i di ebube!
o ga eruwo mgbe iji akpa ike 2x
O kwa gi yiri oku dika uwe, iyiri oku dika uwe
O kwa gi chiri eze chie anwu anwu
i chiri eze chie anwu anwuoooo
halleluia!!!!!!!
its a glorious day! halleluia...ayam excited this morning.
@all good morningsmiley smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:49am On Oct 22, 2013
sleepy heads...wakey wakey...
hbg idnoble mintayo erf an0nimus yetseyi uj bella araregem ihe ledafaze sal c damex superbloke amanfromjupiter meggy4real and dagr8 cryi miss dagr8 cry

4 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:53am On Oct 22, 2013
i will soon go back to bed cool
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2013
ATMC: i will soon go back to bed cool
lol and I almost asked what time zone you in.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:

My pleasure and honor to serve you smiley

@ledafaze, bro, I deliberately keep my discussions as simple as possible nowadays because I don't have as much mental energy available for arcane debates as I used to.

In this discussion of origins, for instance, I have not even submitted my full understanding of the matter. I simply have confined my discussions to a critique of delkuf's view. I personally do not hold anymore that the Creation stories in Genesis are necessarily literal. I did a very small study some months ago and I can tell you this: the stories are apt for teaching and good for doctrine but they do not need to be literal to be so.

As for evolution and all that, suffice to say that it's one helluva big discussion and unless you're willing to dig around all over the Scriptures and mess around with concordances and examine scientific studies and hold conferences with Father, you should just stay away from it.

It is enough to assume that the stories are good teaching tools and use them as such. The lessons are essential in nature, not particular. But if we debated things like who Cain married assuming the story to be literal, there would still be no reason to assume such outlandish things as that Adam was either not the first man to be created or the only man created at the beginning. The teachings that insist on some of those outlandish things tend to pretend to exclusive knowledge and set a trap of spiritual pride for their adherents. So if I may, allow me to advise you to be careful of them. smiley

Ure right man... But my fingers just went typing that day like say na me kill am. But concerning the evolution, I was really confused when I read a book last month on some insightful insights... The Celestine Prophecy written by James Redfield... That guy claims to be a christian and describes the evolution even down to the Mayan beliefs and invisibility... I nearly went mad out of confusion... To be sincere, I dont know how I usually come across these kind of books in the bookshop but I know there is no problem in gaining knowledge.

Being careful of them is something I always pray to the God to help me with because they always find me. In luring myself away, I am not moving into Early Church Writings && Early Christian Writings as it seems that will be more Christ centred than other anti-semitism(Christ) teachings...

But dont tell me you are taking me serious sha...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Lordlexyy: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2013
meggy4real:
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL
2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

Oct 21, 2013

THE FORCE OF FAVOUR

Gen 41:14 - "Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him quickly out of the dungeon; and he shaved, changed his clothing, and came to Pharaoh."

Joseph was wallowing in prison not knowing that the night that his status would change was at hand. A 24 hour miracle that will change your status awaits you in Jesus' name. God had promised to give Joseph the promise but for thirteen years of his life he could not enter into it. Finally, God said the end has come and the end is now (Ezekiel 7:6). When God announced the end for Joseph he was sent for that same night.

Esther had no idea that her story was about to change. She did not know that God was working behind the scene in her favour. No mention is made of Esther in the first chapter of the book of Esther though the whole book revolves around her God, her people and her life. I pray that everything that has been working for you but that has not yet happened to you, by the force of favour, will begin to manifest in your life in the name of Jesus.

A feast was called in Esther chapter 1 but Esther did not show up because she was an orphan and less privileged. By the force of favour, she was catapulted from the back side to the front row. Receive your impartation right now!

PRAYER: I am strategically positioned by the force of favour from where I am to where I ought to be.

FURTHER STUDY: Psalm 102:13
I receive and may God bless you richly. Thanks.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2013
ATMC: sleepy heads...wakey wakey...
hbg idnoble mintayo erf an0nimus yetseyi uj bella araregem ihe ledafaze sal c damex superbloke amanfromjupiter meggy4real and dagr8 cryi miss dagr8 cry
Good morning family.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2013
marking attendance

today go out rememberin

i am walking in power
i am workin in miracles
i live a life of favour
i know who i am

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.