Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,758 members, 7,834,548 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (838600 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2013
E<R>F:

Hi Sist, it been a while ooh. . . October ve been so... I don't think hectic would be a good word.

How you doing ma?
ayam doing fine so far. yhu?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2013
dagr8: Hi everyone.....Uj_sizzle so you are now a mod...hope you threw a party grin
I couldn't believe it.... Amanfrommars was caring enough to check on me....thanx a billion man...
Hope you guys are spicing the chatbox with delicacies of both the Word and FOOD grin ...You know, you need good welfare not to die in warfare

It's been a while. smiley

Good morning, House. smiley

Abeg, who knows where Grace is?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2013
Good MOrning House,
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2013
[quote
author=dejilg]

Yes, the Bible ddnt say it provides all the Answers! But it gives u the
way to find the answers u seek! The main concern of the Bible is to show
you the character of the Creator of this beautiful universe! [/quote]
hmmm
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Logicboy03: People consulting the bible before reading about evolution from novels and christian writers?
Ehem....I have never seen people so afraid of a science textbook.
It is well

Is there anytin bad in consulting d bible?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Hello u kiss
Hi UJ :*
Aw U doing:*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2013
[quote
author=Joshthefirst]We're not afraid of anything. Evolution is just speculation of men
washed up and down the endless tide of secular philosophy. We have the
truth. Men hate the truth. It shows their evil deeds cool
.[/quote]

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2013
[quote
author=lana_Vello]@yetseyi,neva heard that we all r products of
incest
well as improbable as it sounds,it's d closest logical explanation.
regardin d sons of GOD,we 1ce debated that in my sunday skul nd d
concluded answers was dey were d fallen angels. #jezSaying[/quote]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2013
Yetseyi and Dami. Hello smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2013
@
lana vello, I tried quoting u nw nd I noticed u typed inc*st but d
system replaced it with inbreeding. I wonder if they have d same
meaning. I wonder why INCẹst is forbiden on NL
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2013
ARareGem: Yetseyi and Dami. Hello smiley

Hi rare gem
I tot I saw damex just now
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2013
@ lana vello abt d sons of God issue hmm. Ur sunday sch conclusion is the conclusion most people have gotten to logically but it may be wrong. d@s why I really dnt like asking those questns.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2013
yetseyi:

Is there anytin bad in consulting d bible?

No.

What matters is what one consults the bible for.

You dont consult the bible to know what stew you should cook for your husband
Why then would one consult the bible on matters of science?

The bible is for religious peeps and their spirituality......not for cooking or science
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2013
I jst remembered 2 documentaries I watched on Nat Geo.
One wz saying d@ d biblical Isrealites did nt exist. 'They were only a myth'. I tink d oda 1 wz abt Jesus marrying mary magdalene/having a special (probably romantic) relationship with her. Of course they gave
logical reasons 2 support their view but I knw its wrong.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

No.

The bible is for religious peeps and their spirituality......not for cooking or science
so science doesn't agree with the bible?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why then would one consult the bible on matters of science

Why cant you consult the bible on science (especially evolution)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2013
Ihedinobi
The guy d@ uses a full page to answer the ' What is your name' question.
GOod morning.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

No.

1. The Bible is not just meant for christians, it's also meant for sinners. The gospel of salvation is contained therein.
2. The Bible does not just contain spiritual truths but contains counsel for everyday life.

6 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2013
yetseyi: Ihedinobi
The guy d@ uses a full page to answer the ' What is your name' question.
GOod morning.

Seyi, what's good about the morning? sad I thought we were friends. You don follow dem de yab me dis early mornin! sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2013
^^^
Like your pm. I guess a good soldier who does both efficiently well. wink

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2013
Abi. Sometimes the two are the same exact thing. Two sides of a coin smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Joshthefirst: so science doesn't agree with the bible?

Yes

Especially if you believe that human beings came directly from 2 humans......a product of prolonged inbreeding
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
idnoble135:
1. The Bible is not just meant for christians, it's also meant for sinners. The gospel of salvation is contained therein.
2. The Bible does not just contain spiritual truths but contains counsel for everyday life.

You missed the point by a mile and still got 2 likes........

We r talking bout the bible and science. Now how does ur above comment relate?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

You missed the point by a mile and still got 2 likes........

We r talking bout the bible and science. Now how does ur above comment relate?
Lol, it was a correction to your post, that's all.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Seyi, what's good about the morning? sad I thought we were friends. You don follow dem de yab me dis early mornin! sad

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
idnoble135:
Lol, it was a correction to your post, that's all.

It wasnt a correction.....you werw being silly. I never said that the bible isnt for sinners
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yes

Especially if you believe that human beings came directly from 2 humans......a product of prolonged inbreeding
according to the bible, the two human beings God created first were perfect. Their genomes were perfect too. It was after the curse that humanity began to suffer and degrade(yes, the men of old were stronger physically, and even lived longer) they were also more intelligent intellectually. Yes. Intellect has declined all these years of the curse. According to the bible. So nwokem, if your fore-fore-fore fathers saw you today, they would wonder... The reason this world is very advanced technologically is because men are more able to share knowledge conveniently. ITS EVEN PROPHESIED IN THE BIBLE.

Daniel 12:4(KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

My point is that inbreeding didn't have terrible effects on humans in those days, until God gave the law and stopped it.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
HEIRS OF PROSPERITY *PASTOR CHRIS* WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23RD, 2013
And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29).

You need never pray "O God prosper me," because in Christ Jesus, you’re an heir of prosperity. Praying to God to prosper you is asking Him to make you what you already are! Just as righteousness has been imparted to your spirit, greatness has been imparted to your spirit. You were born an heir of the Sovereign.

2 Corinthians 8:9 says, "For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich."

In the same sense that He died that you might live, and became sin (that is, the sin sacrifice) that you might be made righteous, He also became poor that you might be an heir of prosperity: "And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ…" (Romans 8:17). Now, everything He owns belongs to you; He made and owns the whole world. In Haggai 2:8 He said, "The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts." It’s up to you to use His Name and reject poverty, sickness and everything that’s not of God from your life, and live joyfully in prosperity all your days.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the awesome inheritance, which you’ve bequeathed to me in Christ! You’ve given me an incorruptible inheritance, and a glorious life in you! I fulfill your desire for me by walking in prosperity, health, and success, to your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 1:11
New Life Version (NLV)
11 We were already chosen to be God’s own children by Christ. This was done just like the plan He had.

Colossians 1:12
New Life Version (NLV)
12 I pray that you will be giving thanks to the Father. He has made it so you could share the good things given to those who belong to Christ who are in the light.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Reading Plan : 1 Timothy 5:1-25, Isaiah 59-60
2 Year Reading Plan : John 7:11-19, 2 Kings 10
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
HEIRS OF PROSPERITY *PASTOR CHRIS* WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23RD, 2013
And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29).

You need never pray "O God prosper me," because in Christ Jesus, you’re an heir of prosperity. Praying to God to prosper you is asking Him to make you what you already are! Just as righteousness has been imparted to your spirit, greatness has been imparted to your spirit. You were born an heir of the Sovereign.

2 Corinthians 8:9 says, "For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich."

In the same sense that He died that you might live, and became sin (that is, the sin sacrifice) that you might be made righteous, He also became poor that you might be an heir of prosperity: "And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ…" (Romans 8:17). Now, everything He owns belongs to you; He made and owns the whole world. In Haggai 2:8 He said, "The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts." It’s up to you to use His Name and reject poverty, sickness and everything that’s not of God from your life, and live joyfully in prosperity all your days.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the awesome inheritance, which you’ve bequeathed to me in Christ! You’ve given me an incorruptible inheritance, and a glorious life in you! I fulfill your desire for me by walking in prosperity, health, and success, to your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 1:11
New Life Version (NLV)
11 We were already chosen to be God’s own children by Christ. This was done just like the plan He had.

Colossians 1:12
New Life Version (NLV)
12 I pray that you will be giving thanks to the Father. He has made it so you could share the good things given to those who belong to Christ who are in the light.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Reading Plan : 1 Timothy 5:1-25, Isaiah 59-60
2 Year Reading Plan : John 7:11-19, 2 Kings 10
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:

aww Oga Ihe no vex . Its just d@ I laughed so much when I saw d post d@ described u d@ way.
sowrrriiie. Apology accepted? we still friends?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
yetseyi:
aww Oga Ihe no vex . Its just d@ I laughed so much when I saw d post d@ described u d@ way.
sowrrriiie. Apology accepted? we still friends?

Nooooo! Where is the lamb for atonement? I want a weekend on the white beaches of the Phillipines before we discuss apologies. Then I want two weeks over at the Carribeans to discuss continuing friendship. After that, we'll see. Mm.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Nooooo! Where is the lamb for atonement? I want a weekend on the white beaches of the Phillipines before we discuss apologies. Then I want two weeks over at the Carribeans to discuss continuing friendship. After that, we'll see. Mm.

Erm... na wa o.. na em b say if wifey vex you, na vacation for my planet you go demand.. u no well o... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Becoming A Good Workman / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.