Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (847778 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunbellar: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
FrancisTony: Sunbellar undecided
How has it been?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
FrancisTony: grin grin

If all atheist are like you eh, grin Chai! grin

Then, I can attest that my seven year old cousin is smarter than y'all. gringrin tongue

grin grin

Your flawed opinion
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Buahahaha. Science isn't a business? grin

The richest men arent scientist. Guy, stop equivocating
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sunbellar:
How has it been?

Wow! Finally, I got you to comment on this thread. Hoping ATMC would come back. You've been AWOL on here but I saw your 'comment' on a front page thread(culture section) yesterday.

I am all good. How about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
. Hoping ATMC would come back.

angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

The richest men arent scientist. Guy, stop equivocating
I'm guessing something happened to Bill Gates. Well, Steve Jobs is dead obviously. But there are still Larry Paige and his bff, Facebook Mark and a bunch of other engineers.

What, am I forgetting the famous Ford?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

angry

LOL! You like her? I think before I came to this thread, Ishilove, Ajibam, Reygy etc were frequent here. There's one guy like that. His moniker starts from "grin" or so. undecided Can't recall.

It was "Uj" that lead me on this thread. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2014
@Ihedinobi looking at the Nigerian political setting and how 'dirty' it is. Will you agree to more Christian participation?. Christian in the sense of Godfearing folks and not religionists.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 4:14am On Jul 13, 2014
ihedinobi2:
I'm guessing something happened to Bill Gates. Well, Steve Jobs is dead obviously. But there are still Larry Paige and his bff, Facebook Mark and a bunch of other engineers.

What, am I forgetting the famous Ford?

Wow......much ignorance from the so called "smart engineer" Ihedinobi.

Bill gates is not a scientist undecided

and the top 5 richest people in the world didnt make their money as scientists
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/list/top-100-richest-people-in-the-world/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by netotse(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2014
@ihedinobi2 and thebigurban2
are you guys really having this conversation/argument? Kai...smh
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2014
netotse: @ihedinobi2 and thebigurban2

How does it affect you?

Some people sha.....you woke up just to referee ihe and urban?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunbellar: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Wow! Finally, I got you to comment on this thread. Hoping ATMC would come back. You've been AWOL on here but I saw your 'comment' on a front page thread(culture section) yesterday.

I am all good. How about you?
All is well. Just that am busy with my work. Thanks for your concern. ATMC has been all around, just that she has been a spectator like me.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
An0nimus: @Ihedinobi looking at the Nigerian political setting and how 'dirty' it is. Will you agree to more Christian participation?. Christian in the sense of Godfearing folks and not religionists.

This period of my life, bro, I'm learning a rather "intricate" lesson. We Christians are to be in the world but not of it. We are told to conduct ourselves as pilgrims passing through this place not as citizens with a permanent home here.

I think that anything that will compete with your Faith should be avoided. I think that we should focus on bearing witness to Christ alone. Bearing witness means that we simply show the way Christ is and how He does. We should not expect that this world will ever choose to serve Christ so when we find it either pretending compromise in order to corrupt or being glaringly antagonistic to us, we should not be surprised or depressed.

Thus, if one has a testimony to deliver in politics, they should but they should not judge their success of delivery by their popularity or ostracism. Politics is troublesome and very slippery ground for Christians because it is about popularity and acceptance and the Christian's testimony is not necessarily a popular one. So the Christian who gets into it should be careful to avoid trading his testimony for acclaim and acceptance.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Wow......much ignorance from the so called "smart engineer" Ihedinobi.

Bill gates is not a scientist undecided

and the top 5 richest people in the world didnt make their money as scientists
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/list/top-100-richest-people-in-the-world/

What exactly is computer programming classified as?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
netotse: @ihedinobi2 and thebigurban2

Lol. Just light-hearted banter. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Jealous of an engineer?

lol...you build, you create.

I just stroll in with my suit and sell whatever you build with my 15% commission. cool
Lolol. This dude. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sunbellar:
All is well. Just that am busy with my work. Thanks for your concern. ATMC has been all around, just that she has been a spectator like me.
sunB...smiley I missed yhu too@frankwink
An0nimus: @Ihedinobi looking at the Nigerian political setting and how 'dirty' it is. Will you agree to more Christian participation?. Christian in the sense of Godfearing folks and not religionists.
When the righteous is on authority, people rejoice...

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! You like her? I think before I came to this thread, Ishilove, Ajibam, Reygy etc were frequent here. There's one guy like that. His moniker starts from "grin" or so. undecided Can't recall.

It was "Uj" that lead me on this thread. cheesy
Adon want HIM to like me at all at all...As a matter of factly, I like ifedinobi sunB AMFM An0nimus(darling) francistony and all the sweet ladies and every other brother on here liking me just as I like them but HIM. Yhu can ask me y later.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
ATMC: Adon want HIM to like me at all at all...As a matter of factly, I like ifedinobi sunB AMFM An0nimus(darling) francistony and all the sweet ladies and every other brother on here liking me just as I like them but HIM. Yhu can ask me y later.

Why?

Okay! Let me guess, I saw a thread resurrected by Tpia5 when she'd a beef with Ishilove before Nairaland crash.

It was Lb's thread about you, Uju and Ishi during Obadaih77's regime.

Am I right? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Why?

Okay! Let me guess, I saw a thread resurrected by Tpia5 when she'd a beef with Ishilove before Nairaland crash.

Am I right? undecided
Tpia has a beef with the world in general. Nuf said.

I, ATMC and Obadeezle were clowning around on a LB's comatose thread and LB took offence, threw a biitch fit and the rest is history.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ishilove:

I, ATMC and Obadeezle were clowning around on a LB's comatose thread and LB took offence, threw a biitch fit and the rest is history.

Awww! LB acts wierd. Not friendly with people at all.

His character sucks. undecided

#No_offence angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Why?

Am I right? undecided
partly...I sense he's testy. I do not fancy such.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

#No_offence angry
Frank! expect his tantrum.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
ihedinobi2:

This period of my life, bro, I'm learning a rather "intricate" lesson. We Christians are to be in the world but not of it. We are told to conduct ourselves as pilgrims passing through this place not as citizens with a permanent home here.

I think that anything that will compete with your Faith should be avoided. I think that we should focus on bearing witness to Christ alone. Bearing witness means that we simply show the way Christ is and how He does. We should not expect that this world will ever choose to serve Christ so when we find it either pretending compromise in order to corrupt or being glaringly antagonistic to us, we should not be surprised or depressed.

Thus, if one has a testimony to deliver in politics, they should but they should not judge their success of delivery by their popularity or ostracism. Politics is troublesome and very slippery ground for Christians because it is about popularity and acceptance and the Christian's testimony is not necessarily a popular one. So the Christian who gets into it should be careful to avoid trading his testimony for acclaim and acceptance.

You know, I've always thought about this, how messed up our political sphere is and how we can "be the change we want to see" probably in an official position than sitting ducks and praying some miracle happens. But then again Its almost impossible for Christians to be true and still remain in politics. Its like one MUST compromise at some point. I just weak finally.

If I might ask, minding our business and being only kingdom minded disregarding earthly matters doesn't it make us look selfish?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
An0nimus:

You know, I've always thought about this, how messed up our political sphere is and how we can "be the change we want to see" probably in an official position than sitting ducks and praying some miracle happens. But then again Its almost impossible for Christians to be true and still remain in politics. Its like one MUST compromise at some point. I just weak finally.

If I might ask, minding our business and being only kingdom minded disregarding earthly matters doesn't it make us look selfish?
Truely. I have argued it with some of my friends severally that its possible for Christains to go in to politics and the same time be truthful,but i am having a second thought as at now.
But we have to move into politics if we really desire a change.
Some unbelievers will become leaders and may stop the spreading/preaching of the gospel. What will be our reaction when christains/believers are oppressed by the selfish rule of an unbelieving leader? Are we satisfied with the way things are done by the unbelieving leader? These and many more shld make or encourage any christain to think of politics.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
ihedinobi2:

What exactly is computer programming classified as?

lol...so if I learn basic computer programming from a 6 month course, I am a scientist.

Bill Gates no get degree
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

#No_offence angry

See haters. Daris God ooooo

I am friendly with people. I am just darker with regular nairaland christians after the episode with ishilove atmc, Obadiah and HBG.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
ATMC: Adon want HIM to like me at all at all...As a matter of factly, I like ifedinobi sunB AMFM An0nimus(darling) francistony and all the sweet ladies and every other brother on here liking me just as I like them but HIM. Yhu can ask me y later.

ATMC: partly...I sense he's testy. I do not fancy such.

ATMC: Frank! expect his tantrum.

grin grin grin

I can feel the nastiness.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
An0nimus:

spoken like a true freethinker wink

Keep finding answers....

thumbs up
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ishilove:

If someone called you a "biitch".....it would be paining you. grin grin grin

Please, behave like a lady for once in your market woman life and stop using that "B" word. Women shouldnt use that word.

We all know the reason why you avoided this christian chatbox after that episode. Your fellow christians were shocked by your hypocrisy and nastiness.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

If someone called you a "biitch".....it would be paining you. grin grin grin

Please, behave like a lady for once in your market woman life and stop using that "B" word. Women shouldnt use that word.

We all know the reason why you avoided this christian chatbox after that episode. Your fellow christians were shocked by your hypocrisy and nastiness.
I ain't biting the bait, kiddo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Defeat Depression / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.