Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (843971 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2013
Somebody shout halleluyah!
My elder sister just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. Her first.
As for you somali kid, you're finished. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2013
^^^ [size=48pt]H A L L E L U Y A H!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
Reyginus: Somebody shout halleluyah!
Our God is awesome.....Halelujah amen.

@Superbloke I would love that prezzie

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Evelyn hi sister...welcome

@ all Happy good friday...wish I was @ church. But its ok. grin grin thanks to the brothers who got rid of the pirate....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by delkuf(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
Have been following that somalia or somali rebel, and he has be making lumpish, loopy and crazy comment all morning. Wht ur problem

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
Thank You HBG.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
See the way una tackle the bros sha gringringrin

Congrats Rey!!!..Evelyn I see yousmiley

omoh today sun no be herecry

3 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
delkuf: Have been following that somalia or somali rebel, and he has be making lumpish, loopy and crazy comment all morning. Wht ur problem
I just checked his somali name...seems like he had a female target, when we gave him the boot he went for a nineteen year old girl on some other thread.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
Evelyn06: Thank You HBG.
your welcome dear....grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
lol...the dude is a learner.
@Rey...congrats man, God is good. When you go 'born' your own? grin
@HBG...expect a knock on your door any minute
@Anonimus...ol'boy, na to stay indoors all day o...the sun today is scary.

Oh, and welcome Evelyn smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Anonimous and Superbloke...
Thank You smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
grin lol @ Superbloke.

When are you having your own too? Why isn't anyone @ church?

Waiting for my prezzie
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
Birthday girl, i don't respond to pm of late for some personal reasons...say what you want here ok
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
ATMC: Birthday girl, i don't respond to pm of late for some personal reasons...say what you want here ok
hmmmm, its a good thing I didn't pm you. I want you to tell me why you said I am ignorant the other day
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Reyginus: Somebody shout halleluyah!

[size=15pt]Hallelujah....so happy 4 your sister...d boy is a special child wink[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hmmmm, its a good thing I didn't pm you. I want you to tell me why you said I am ignorant the other day
lol you are not serious humbledbygrace. Lol i'm talking of getting you a birthday present and you are talking of a joke dt has passed ages back, lol...once again what do you want as a present?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
ATMC: lol you are not serious humbledbygrace. Lol i'm talking of getting you a birthday present and you are talking of a joke dt has passed ages back, lol...once again what do you want as a present?
lol...Gucci travelling back
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol...Gucci travelling back
are you travelling back? I think you mean bag right? If yes, i may have to send you money to buy it dt's if you tell me d cost
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
ATMC: are you travelling back? I think you mean bag right? If yes, i may have to send you money to buy it dt's if you tell me d cost
yea I meant a bag.....I want it as a bag, so you have to purchase it and ship it. I think its a lot cheaper.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin lol @ Superbloke.

When are you having your own too? Why isn't anyone @ church?

Waiting for my prezzie
grin
Not anytime soon, of that i can assure you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
superbloke:
grin
Not anytime soon, of that i can assure you.
hahaha....that's good news
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
Evelyn06: Anonimous and Superbloke...
Thank You smiley
you welcome..

@superbloke lol I dint have a choice but to stay under the sun. thankGod it rained this evening though..its good Friday and tonights menu is beans and dodo, if you're down say ayegrin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: yea I meant a bag.....I want it as a bag, so you have to purchase it and ship it. I think its a lot cheaper.
ship? Wont it be easier to just send you d cash to buy it
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
An0nimus:
you welcome..

@superbloke lol I dint have a choice but to stay under the sun. thankGod it rained this evening though..its good Friday and tonights menu is beans and dodo, if you're down say ayegrin
Aye!!! grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
superbloke:
Aye!!! grin
you know whatsup grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
ATMC: ship? Wont it be easier to just send you d cash to buy it
I don't know how to do those stuff. Moneygram and the likes
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I don't know how to do those stuff. Moneygram and the likes
where you at?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
ATMC: where you at?
Lesotho
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Lesotho
oh! You know what will happen eh, i hope to come to south africa some day and when i do i'll buy you d bag ok?but if you come up with any idea of how it can reach you, let me know also. Btw i have rectified d mail issue...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
ATMC: oh! You know what will happen eh, i hope to come to south africa some day and when i do i'll buy you d bag ok?but if you come up with any idea of how it can reach you, let me know also. Btw i have rectified d mail issue...
@tm I don't know how the bag can reach me, but once you hit the S.A shores, do let me know.

Will keep in touch, nite
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
ok
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2013
toba: ok
and then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Fear Has Torment / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.