Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (837011 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
youngdady: Hello house! Happy Sunday all, my first time here. I hope to commune, learn and share the good words of our Lord with you all.

Abeg, make una take am easy with me oooh! I might not be able to quote all those verses you all quote, more like baby christian is what I am but my heart is willing.

I hope I`m welcomed.
welcome to the fold. Wishing the house a beautiful and graceful week ahead. Happy palm sunday to all. Shalom
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
youngdady: Hello house! Happy Sunday all, my first time here. I hope to commune, learn and share the good words of our Lord with you all.

Abeg, make una take am easy with me oooh! I might not be able to quote all those verses you all quote, more like baby christian is what I am but my heart is willing.

I hope I`m welcomed.
you are welcome in this place dear....feel at home.

@ Tunde I don't celebrate palm sunday but happy sunday to those who does and a blessed week to ya'll as we prepare for the Easter conference. Can't wait
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2013

I hope I`m welcomed.
you are most welcome to God's family smiley. Share whatever comes to heart as the first post implied, anything at all that is an encouragement and edifying to the children of God and feel free to ask your questions and for prayer requests smiley.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
where's ATMC and Bella btw? Has anyone heard from them? Are they alright?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2013
uj_sizzle: where's ATMC and Bella btw? Has anyone heard from them? Are they alright?
good morning everyone. Splendid week ahead. Uj, Bella is writing exams.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2013
smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by JayTeeA(f): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2013
"This is d day d lord has made".. The lord only makes good tinz.. Dat automatically means today (nd evryoda day) is a good day.. So i dnt expect any bad bt plenty good.. Dats y "i rejoice nd i'm glad in it"..

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dreal1247: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2013
2nded
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dreal1247: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=JayTeeA]"This is d day d lord has made".. The lord only makes good tinz.. Dat automatically means today (nd evryoda day) is a good day.. So i dnt expect any bad bt plenty good.. Dats y "i rejoice nd i'm glad in it".
2nded by me.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hi guys smiley i just heard the most awesome message tonight! It's titled 'The Gospel in 4minutes' Best thing i've heard all day i must say.
Dunno how possible it is to upload a file of 3.6MB on NL sad....any ideas?
Y'all need to listen to this seriously smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2013
musKeeto: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=K48-Li7lIfA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DK48-Li7lIfA
that's it?
Thanx dear smiley

how have u been?
Where's everyone btw??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
that's it?
Thanx dear smiley

how have u been?
Where's everyone btw??
Yeah that's it.. it's the mobile version.
This is a link for those on desktop :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=K48-Li7lIfA&nomobile=1

I'm okay.. Just so bored these days.. sad

@Rey: how u dey...
@Anon: I see you, even for that Gosh-Oba bible kombat thread.. grin

Have a great day.. guys..

Missing our mama-put Bella... yam and egg would make a wonderful dish this morning...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2013
@Muskeeto no be smal bible-kombat lol.. reminds me of Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 on the Sega consoles back in the days..the uppercut for that game is unequalled mehn chaigrin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2013
uj_sizzle: where's ATMC and Bella btw? Has anyone heard from them? Are they alright?
present aunty!, anything for me?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2013
ATMC: present aunty!, anything for me?
hey girl smiley how has it been?

Someone send my regards ti Bella n wish her all d best in her exams if they're still on.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
hey girl smiley how has it been?

Someone send my regards ti Bella n wish her all d best in her exams if they're still on.
so far'so good...hope your side dey tight
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2013
ATMC: present aunty!, anything for me?
where have you been? Don't be a stranger dear....how are you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: where have you been? Don't be a stranger dear....how are you?
lol, i just noticed dt a lot has changed...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2013
ATMC: lol, i just noticed dt a lot has changed...
lol a lot? I haven't noticed any change here
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol a lot? I haven't noticed any change here
yeah, you won't na for you've always been here. So?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
ATMC: yeah, you won't na for you've always been here. So?
I have been here but haven't paid too much attention on stuff. Maybe you can shed some light on the changes?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by delkuf(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
hello guys, is there any body that is into hospital evangelism. i would like to get n contact with them. And i would like to share wht d Lord is teaching me
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I have been here but haven't paid too much attention on stuff. Maybe you can shed some light on the changes?
like d president is now following this thread on twitter, bella writing her finals, uj sizzle now a deaconess and you forming ignorance on top all these goings-on...you grab?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
ATMC: like d president is now following this thread on twitter, bella writing her finals, uj sizzle now a deaconess and you forming ignorance on top all these goings-on...you grab?
thought nobody noticed, you mean I lack knowledge somewhere?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: thought nobody noticed, you mean I lack knowledge somewhere?
i know you know dt i know you know, shey you know i know?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:51am On Mar 28, 2013
ATMC: like d president is now following this thread on twitter, bella writing her finals, uj sizzle now a deaconess and you forming ignorance on top all these goings-on...you grab?

[size=15pt]LOL [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:52am On Mar 28, 2013
[size=15pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our own HBG...
...may your cherished dreams come true...may u be a blessing to your generation ...and may you fulfil purpose in life...In Jesus Name

Happy Birthday dear friend[/size]

[size=4pt]how old are you now?[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:48am On Mar 28, 2013
dagr8: [size=15pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our own HBG...
...may your cherished dreams come true...may u be a blessing to your generation ...and may you fulfil purpose in life...In Jesus Name

Happy Birthday dear friend[/size]

[size=4pt]how old are you now?[/size]
23 lol

Thank you my friend God bless thee
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: 23 lol

Thank you my friend God bless thee
Happy birthday HBG. You know I thought you are within the range of 25-28. People are not usually as old as they sound.
LLNP.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2013
Reyginus: Happy birthday HBG. You know I thought you are within the range of 25-28. People are not usually as old as they sound.
LLNP.
grin grin grin

Thank you sir...m 26 grin grin I sound my age @tm right?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin grin grin

Thank you sir...m 26 grin grin I sound my age @tm right?

I thought you were between 21 and 22. So you are older than me.

I hope you enjoy your special day though. Will u accept an e-gift? cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.