Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (844165 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2013
CFCfan:

I thought you were between 21 and 22. So you are older than me.

I hope you enjoy your special day though. Will u accept an e-gift? cool
wat? I am older than you? Start calling me aunty

M 23 but still your aunty grin do send the gift please
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: wat? I am older than you? Start calling me aunty

M 23 but still your aunty grin do send the gift please

Lol. You are 23, but u said you were 26. I dey confused.

I will send an e-card in due time cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2013
CFCfan:

Lol. You are 23, but u said you were 26.

Bros you don see am na. This lady is playing soduko with our heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2013
Reyginus: Bros you don see am na. This lady is playing soduko with our heads.

Big time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2013
CFCfan:

Lol. You are 23, but u said you were 26. I dey confused.

I will send an e-card in due time cool
I was joking Rey said I sound 25-28 so I wanted to see if I could fit for a 26 year old
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin grin grin

Thank you sir...m 26 grin grin I sound my age @tm right?
sugar lips happy birthdayyy how do i give you a present?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2013
HappyBirthday HBG!!! I'll send you a gift by mail. I just hope NIPOST is still functioninggrin

Goodmorning Everyonesmiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2013
Happy Birthday, my love! May your day be super bright and super special, I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That's how much you mean to me. Anyway Enjoy urself. Many folks on Nl are wishing u happy birthday so im certain u gonna enjoy this day.

Take this token from me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2013
ATMC: sugar lips happy birthdayyy how do i give you a present?
I will PM you kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2013
An0nimus: HappyBirthday HBG!!! I'll send you a gift by mail. I just hope NIPOST is still functioninggrin

Goodmorning Everyonesmiley
if its not my Teddy pls don't! grin

Thanks dearie

And goodmorning to you too and the house
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2013
toba: Happy Birthday, my love! May your day be super bright and super special, I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That's how much you mean to me. Anyway Enjoy urself. Many folks on Nl are wishing u happy birthday so im certain u gonna enjoy this day.

Take this token from me
Thanks...I feel the love already.

Thanks for the gift
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hello house!
@HBG...sorry this is coming a bit late. Happy birthday dear. I'm sure you had a lovely day. I wish you the best year of your life yet. Enjoy the rest of your day sweets.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2013

At the cross Jesus Christ took the letter E V I L and rearranged them into L I V E.
God bless you. REINHARD BONNKE
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2013
dagr8:

[size=15pt]RUbbISh.....

so wats ur point? undecided...to spark up an argument or to cause confusion?...I pray u wont get any customer... tongue [/size]

that's the reason I ignored his post. Talking about copying and pasting some things he has no clue about. Smh

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2013
superbloke: Hello house!
@HBG...sorry this is coming a bit late. Happy birthday dear. I'm sure you had a lovely day. I wish you the best year of your life yet. Enjoy the rest of your day sweets.
thanks brother...my phone was acting up last night and still doing the same thing. I just hate using Opera mini but I guess I got no choice.
superbloke:
What exactly is your point? If you're trying to bait people, you're wasting your time.
let's just let him beat himself up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Lame Leaps / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.