Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834313 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Faybay(f): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good evening everyone
I actually seek advice about what to do when u begin to doubt your salvation amongst other things.
Praying is quite difficult cuz I'm not even sure God'll hear. I've read the scriptures but I haven't gotten any thing solid.
Pls Humbledbygrace I dont know if I can send u a private message.
Thanks in advance
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 12:13am On Jul 19, 2018
Faybay:
Good evening everyone
I actually seek advice about what to do when u begin to doubt your salvation amongst other things.
Praying is quite difficult cuz I'm not even sure God'll hear. I've read the scriptures but I haven't gotten any thing solid.
Thanks in advance

Thanks for your concern about your Christian life.
One thing I want you to know is this, as Christian, we walk by faith, and not by sight.

See this from the scriptures;
Galatians 2 : 20
I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Faybay:
Good evening everyone
Thanks in advance

One thing I want you to know is this, as Christian, we walk by faith, and not by sight.

I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Faybay:
Good evening everyone
Thanks in advance

On understanding the scriptures;
Each time you are about reading the scriptures, call on the Holy Spirit to teach you and He will surely do.

You can also start from the book of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Take care

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by DailyDevotion1: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
I know a consistent devotionals blog, where you can find all church daily devotionals and weekly Sunday school manuals for both local and international, check the blog here at www.muyilight.com
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pasqual(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2018
UserX18:

I think you’re the one who needs to give his life to Christ, because you just said something not in the bible. (Bringing your own words into the word of God - heresy)

Specifically, how numerous we are that's how we have different destinies

We have one hope, One calling!!

You get to know what you are when you get Christ.
It is never about you, it is about Christ, we are worms, we are dust, we get to know The character of Christ when we get to know Christ.

These people you mentioned, it is the spirit of God in them, that Christ referred to, we are vessels of clay.

Do not use the words of men, to replace the word of God.
Understand before you argue.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pasqual(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2018
UserX18:

I think you’re the one who needs to give his life to Christ, because you just said something not in the bible. (Bringing your own words into the word of God - heresy)

Specifically, how numerous we are that's how we have different destinies

We have one hope, One calling!!

You get to know what you are when you get Christ.
It is never about you, it is about Christ, we are worms, we are dust, we get to know The character of Christ when we get to know Christ.

These people you mentioned, it is the spirit of God in them, that Christ referred to, we are vessels of clay.

Do not use the words of men, to replace the word of God.
See... Don't have time to argue here this morning.. Believe it or not.. That's the truth

What you need is just a mature spiritual understanding..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Conrad1: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2018
If heaven is where Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo will go, then I don’t want to make heaven – Lady declares
http://newswarden.com/2018/07/20/if-heaven-is-where-adeboye-kumuyi-oyedepo-will-go-then-i-dont-want-to-make-heaven-lady-declares/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Julivas:

On understanding the scriptures;
Each time you are about reading the scriptures, call on the Holy Spirit to teach you and He will surely do.

You can also start from the book of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Take care
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by jdunamis: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by live4dgospel(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Faybay:
Good evening everyone
Thanks in advance
I actually felt the same way until I met the gospel of the water and The Spirit. So I advice you to read this book to learn about the true gospel that cleared all the doubts and confusion in Christianity nowadays. Scan this barcode to instantly Download the E-book. If you can't then click on the link to get it. https://drive.google.com/uc?id=17wYgaNITSYbZMJ8zrf38T6Ft9iQ_YcCX&export=download

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by estheragha: 2:47am On Jul 24, 2018
FREE ! FREE !! FREE !!!

The free Christian books of The New Life Mission provide a
clear explanation of the standard of salvation by grounding
it in thorough and solid Biblical foundations, and they
address the basic concepts of salvation as to how one can
be truly born again of water(Jesus' BAPTISM) and the Spirit.
DOWNLOAD ALL FOR FREE! @
www.nlmission.com

You can also call 08135683431 to have a copy of the FREE gospel books delivered to your location through post office or waybill/ transport services.
Both the books and delivery are absolutely free of charge. YOU ARE NOT to PAY a DIME to ANYONE. Order for yours now at no cost at all! God bless us all.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Teenoh: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2018
So despondent and feeling like a complete, failure in life! It's so easy to say, God cares for me and sees my abject nature, and hears my cries, but when life holds no more joys for you, you lose your job, lost a sibling, have 2 kids about to be undergraduates and no hope to sponsor them, and when most especially, you are about to loose ur dwelling place::where then, is the seed of hope, to gain grounds and grow??
I feel so let down, small and stupid. I ought to be grateful for life itself, but with nothing to show after 4 dacades, life thread, I want to just let go of!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by bamirotola: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Plz how can i overcome masturbation....its killing me...

Plz help
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by peterobosa: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pastor Paul Adefarasin to host The African Praise Experience (T.A.P.E.) & Travis Greene in Concert | Friday, July 27th

The highly anticipated 2018 Edition of The African Praise Experience (T.A.P.E) holds this Friday, July 27, 2018 at House on the Rock (The Rock Cathedral), Lekki, Lagos. The event which is a festival of praise, will celebrate Jesus our King in varying indigenous languages and local dialects.

This year’s edition promises to be explosive! For the first time-ever, T.A.P.E. which is a signature worship concert will be featuring the FEARLESS Concert & Travis Greene in the same night!

Headlining The African Praise Experience (T.A.P.E) is a constellation of leading Gospel voices like Sammie Okposo, Onos, Frank Edwards, Midnight Crew, Ada, Eben, Bukola Bekes, Chioma Jesus and the Lagos Metropolitan Gospel Choir (LMGC).

The African Praise Experience will also host FEARLESS headlined by Tim Godfrey alongside the award-winning Xtreme Crew and Travis Greene, the “Intentional” crooner, internationally-acclaimed and best-selling Gospel Music Minstrel.

A statement by the church reads in part: “Since inception, TAPE has been an awesome expression of rhythm and sounds of worship with a stellar cast of worship leaders.”

The event starts by 8pm but you will want to come in much earlier if you are to get choice seats!

Date: Friday, July 27th, 2018.
Time: 8pm
Venue: House on the Rock (The Rock Cathedral), 4th Round-about, Lekki-Epe
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by estheragha: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2018
bamirotola:

Plz help
Chapter title: HUMAN BEINGS ARE BORN SINNERS
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_02.php

Chapter title: IF WE DO THINGS BY THE LAW, CAN IT SAVE US
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_03.php

Chapter title: THE ETERNAL REDEMPTION
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_07.php

To have your FREE books delivered to you at absolutely no cost at all, pls call 08135683431. God bless you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Thegospelman(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
bamirotola:

Plz help
Please first of all note that you are not alone in this fight against masturbation. whole lots of people are experiencing the same thing but they are hiding in hypocrisy and yet others are trying to win the fight alone in secret. But I thank God that you are honest enough to recognize your fundamental sinful nature. The Bible says all human beings are born sinful, they have 12 kinds of sin in their hearts (Mark 7:20-23). So from within (the heart) they commit lots of sins. But I thank God for perfectly saving us through Jesus Christ. There are some books that will give your heart peace, joy and thanksgivings. Please order the books from the comments of "estheragha", the books will be sent
to you for absolutely free. Check the profile of "estheragha" or my profile for how to place an order for the books.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hi FAM, longest time how is everyone doing?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Fammoboy10(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2018
IS THERE JOY IN POSSESSING NOTHING?
The testimony of a Christian who was asked to give the statement of his net worth gives a clear mental picture of a man in Christ who has disavowed every externality (things of the world) , and has also seen God as the very owner of his life and everything surrounding his life.
Bro Anonymous: “Lord, I list my liabilities. I am a sinner. I have broken your commandments and have no righteousness. Next, I list my assets. I have grace greater than all my sins. I have mercy which brought pardon for my transgressions of the law. I have the treasure of the Holy Spirit within me. I have an inheritance of eternal life. Now, I would like to report what you have entrusted to my care. You own a home titled to me. You own a car which I drive. You own my family and my bank account. I thank you for entrusting me with...
Read on:
https://www.kingdomfacts..com/2018/07/the-joy-of-possessing-nothing.html?m=1
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by gem1000: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
What Is The Greatest Treasure? - PreachDigest Devotional 2018
Earthly treasures are very awesome, but we know they can only last for a while till we leave the earth. The only eternal treasure we've got is Jesus. Read today's digest to find out how we can grow and live in the greatest treasure given to us by God. Have an amazing day
http://preachdigest.com/2018/07/29/what-is-the-greatest-treasure-preachdigest-devotional-2018/

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
bamirotola:

Plz help
Thanks for coming out sir.
Kindly refrain yourself from any thing that arouse such act. Get closer to Jesus Christ through constant reading of the scriptures, listening to spiritual songs that uplift the spirit, and watch the kind of friends you keep.
May the grace of God be sufficient for you, amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 0neal(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2018
bamirotola:

Plz help

Good day bamirotola,

You'll find the link below very helpful.

We pray for God's strenght to live a disciplined private lifestyle in Jesus name,
Amen.

https://www.blazinggrace.org/masturbation/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 0neal(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2018
HumbledbYGrace:
Hi FAM, longest time how is everyone doing?

Hello
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Shakibobo9: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
HIS BALANCED PERSPECTIVE #MondayMotivation

Check out @ApplyPraiseHQ’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ApplyPraiseHQ/status/1023864916044853248?s=08
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Good morning brethren. I know we've all moved on to better things, levels don't change for all of us.

But it is bad when we stop checking on one another like we used to. We said we loved each other, but have actually stopped caring. I am saying all this because of guilt, I had been too consumed in my own stuff I stopped I lost track of what others were going through.
That said, dagr8 is no more with us gentle souls. He is resting on the bossom of Jesus Christ. Leaving behind a son and a wife. As friends, sisters and brothers in Christ, it would be nice to pay our respects to his family.

Ujsizzle, An0nimus, Seyibrown, Superbloke, Reyginus, Ada, Bella, Muskeeto, Mintayo, Ihedinobi and yetseyi.

Those who are still around please pass the message on because I know most of us have left Nairaland. Those I forgot to mention their names, please we all knew dagr8, let us all hold hands together, for the sake of the Gospel we stand for.

Thank you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:00am On Jul 31, 2018
winkHello
0neal:

Hello
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 1:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Good to see you. Trust you are doing well
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 1:34am On Jul 31, 2018
HumbledbYGrace:
winkHello
Good to see you. Trust you are doing well.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:44am On Jul 31, 2018
Julivas:

Good to see you. Trust you are doing well.
Good to see a familiar face around.

Doing well thank you and you?

You had had interactions with our late friend right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.