Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833385 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by emmask: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Please what is the purpose of dreams and revelations in a Christian life? And how can I understand my dreams!?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by blueAgent(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2018
* God is love
1 John  4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

* God is Holy & righteous, Leviticus 11:44   For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy.

* God is merciful
2 Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

*God is All powerfull
Psalms 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

*God alone has Immortality
1 Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting Amen.

*God is too big, that the Heavens(Universe) cannot contain him. 2Chronicles 2:6   But who is able to build him an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him? who am I then, that I should build him an house, save only to burn sacrifice before him?

*God is just.
Isaiah 45:21   Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

*God made the things seen from things that cannot  be seen Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.

*God is unchangeable
Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

* God cannot lie.
Titus 1:2   In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began.

* God is a living God, Jeremiah 10:10  But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king.

* God is never tired.
Isaiah  40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

* God is able to do all things
Jeremiah 32:17 Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee.

* God is perfect.
2 Samuel 22:31As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

* God is an uncreated being.
Revelation 1:11 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

* God is higher than all other gods.Exodus 18:11 Now I know that the LORD is greater than all gods: for in the thing wherein they dealt proudly he was above them.

* GOD stands for (General of all Dominion)
Colossians 2:10   And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.

Please share on group chats,facebook,twitter,to your friends & relations to glorify This Great GOD.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 29, 2018
Yeahh.

First time posting here.

Abeg oo, is not dancing in church a sin?

O yes, i dont know how to dance and do all those komole, i attended a church where we dont dance before marriage, also i schooled i mean uni in a christain school and we dont drum nor dance so am all around no dance!!! So i am doctrined that dancing in church is not the only means of showing gratitude.

That said, i admire people dancing, i can spend my money to appreciate dancers, that is how much i love but i can't just dance. All i do is move body and when you change song or beat haaa, na d same move oo. Or i just clap

The issue

Friends, family, inlaws know i cant dance! And they are cool with me, never had issue. Marriage has taken me to a dancing church and i have not had issues for 8 years until three weeks ago. I think they have noticed me not being the dancing type in our new church, while dancing round the pastor just walked to me and asked me to excuse other dancers. I felt seriously embarrassed. He said those who cant dance, when God bless you beyond word, you will dance by force. But, my not dancing is not because God hasn't been faithful, but i cant do it. I coud sing, roll on the floor, worship God in songs, as in God knows I appreciate Him alot. I practice dancing at home but i beg am stiff.

Following sunday, we had a program so i don't attend the church, sunday following i told hubby i needed rest and would worship at home, i studied the word at home and slept.

Last sunday worshiped in another branch. Hubby wasn't in church when it happened, i told and how i felt bad about it and my decision to change to another branch and he is not happy about it.

The pastor actually marked me because he reinstated it again after the dancing. I dont want such to repeat itself again. So is my decision to change to another branch fine?

I can sweet talk hubby into moving too but hope it's not pride, sin or something?

See, this dancing isue, i have prayed about it, asking God to gift me with dancing skills buy its not coming.

If you say dancing is the only way of showing gratitude, that means all those christains in my former church and school will go to hell? No, not true. I learnt holiness from them.

I want to hear from Christain minds.

Thanks.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NoToPile: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2018
olubankemi:
Yeahh.

First time posting here.

O yes, i dont know how to dance and do all those komole, i attended a church where we dont dance before marriage, also i schooled i mean uni in a christain school and we dont drum nor dance so am all around no dance!!! So i am doctrined that dancing in church is not the only means of showing gratitude.

That said, i admire people dancing, i can spend my money to appreciate dancers, that is how much i love but i can't just dance. All i do is move body and when you change song or beat haaa, na d same move oo. Or i just clap

The issue

Friends, family, inlaws know i cant dance! And they are cool with me, never had issue. Marriage has taken me to a dancing church and i have not had issues for 8 years until three weeks ago. I think they have noticed me not being the dancing type in our new church, while dancing round the pastor just walked to me and asked me to excuse other dancers. I felt seriously embarrassed. He said those who cant dance, when God bless you beyond word, you will dance by force. But, my not dancing is not because God hasn't been faithful, but i cant do it. I coud sing, roll on the flow, worship God in songs, as in God knows I appreciate Him alot. I practice dancing at home but i beg am stiff.

Following sunday, we had a program so i don't attend the church, sunday following i told hubby i needed rest and would worship at home, i studied the word at home and slept.

Last sunday worshiped in another branch. Hubby wasn't in church when it happened, i told and how i felt bad about it and my decision to change to another branch and he is not happy about it.

The pastor actually marked me because he reinstated it again after the dancing. I dont want such to repeat itself again. So is my decision to change to another branch fine?

I can sweet talk hubby into moving too but hope it's not pride, sin or something?

See, this dancing isue, i have prayed about it, asking God to gift me with dancing skills buy its not coming.

If you say dancing is the only way of showing gratitude, that means all those christains in my former church and school will go to hell? No, not true. I learnt holiness from them.

Thanks.

You did nothing wrong. I would advise you to ignore what the pastor did put it at the back of your mind and go back to church.

Most dancing nowadays are showoff and shaking of body not even dancing to glorify God anyways. I know it will be difficult to sit under the ministration of such a pastor, you may be disgusted by his messages sometimes but after a few weeks you will be fine. By the way you guys were dancing round which means your body was moving so I am trying to wonder what really the matter is.

Another option is you and hubby can go see the pastor to explain things but I personally wouldn't want to do that because someone who couldn't have the maturity to understand that it could be a whole lot of things not making you dance vigorously or even call you personally to ask why you don't dance would definitely not understand you not being able to dance.

I would advice you go back to the church since you husband is not in agreement with you leaving yet you would definitely feel hurt but with time you will get over it. There are situations one should leave a church immediately but it's not up to that yet and hopefully the pastor will do another thing to another person that your hubby will observe that will lead to you guys leaving together It's just a matter of time.

Maybe this my story will make you feel better.

They posted a new pastor to my branch where I was before I got married it's like the church I grew in, it's a mother branch. There was this sister who was very active in church and the youth then, very vibrant sister. Unknown to us the person she lived with was not her real mother, her mother was late and her father used to molest her repeatedly even using a gun to threaten her and nobody knew all she could do was pray, she said she told GOD that if he could get her out of this she would always serve him one day after years she was having exams and crying vigorously and a staff asked what happened and she explained, they took her to welfare in the school(a tertiary institution) and then alausa took it up.

A warrant for the man was posted in their house and the man ran up till today they are still looking for him to arrest him so even the step mum ran with her children. This happened at one side of the expressway, our church and the foster mum(the school staff who helped her that day) was on the other side of the expressway.

Even our G.O got to here about because after counselling they had to pray for her and all that at the HQ. So this lady was living her life quietly nobody knowing what happened until our pastor came.

A woman that lived close to this sisters parent house went to tell the pastor that she would leavee the church if that sister continues to minister at the alter and then said she seduced her father scattered their house and no one is living there again etc etc. Instead of him to find out what happened he just went to her in the midst of choir practise and told her to excuse them that she was polluting the alter shocked shocked .

Who does that somehow the matter spread, people were outraged, meanwhile this lady had even explained to the pastor in charge before that one had prayed for her encouraged her etc and nobody heared pim.

The lady's foster mum called him and lambasted him on the phone, infact one youth had to go challenge him.

I felt terrible because I was the youth vice president, I almost couldn't sleep, if this man preaches I just can't flow. A lot of people too had the feeling. I was like this man is an elderly man why would he behave like that. It was a character deficiency and this character deficiency led to the church being scanty.

As a matter of fact I hated him for that incident because he exposed the lady's secret, other things had been happening but this was the crux of them all for me. He allowed everyone know her secret handled the matter like a small pikin. As days went by I had to forgive.

The lady and her mum had to leave the church and I supported it. As God would have it they posted him out and even I was happy and the church began to revive again.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2018
@NoToPile, thanks for your great response. Really appreciate.

You are very correct on dancing in church today, I see some worldly dancing steps among youth and adult in church and I wonder.

I will just gone on and be myself, i will avoid the dancing round, usually happen on thanksgiving sundays.

I pray God Himseld cover the secret of that sister and help her in His service.

Thanks for sharing the story, I will go back to the church next sunday.

God bless you sir.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NoToPile: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
olubankemi:
@NoToPile, thanks for your great response. Really appreciate.

You are very correct on dancing in church today, I see some worldly dancing steps among youth and adult in church and I wonder.

I will just gone on and be myself, i will avoid the dancing round, usually happen on thanksgiving sundays.

I pray God Himseld cover the secret of that sister and help her in His service.

Thanks for sharing the story, I will go back to the church next sunday.

God bless you sir.

You are welcome ma

Amen to your prayers

Errmm I am a sis too and I usually see your posts in the new babies thread grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by davidodiba(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Nice...I was just quarreling on one of the threads that christians should have their own exclusive space just like the other muhammedans

But this job is not complete...put a password to this because very soon ,you will see the way they will fill this thread with their bloody daggers
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AtoningBlood(m): 2:05am On Sep 01, 2018
NoToPile:

You are welcome ma

Amen to your prayers

Errmm I am a sis too and I usually see your posts in the new babies thread grin

My sister, thanks you madam.

Oh, really? All good.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by raraavis(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2018
Yeahh.

First time posting here.

The issue

Friends, family, inlaws know i cant dance! And they are cool with me, never had issue. Marriage has taken me to a dancing church and i have not had issues for 8 years until three weeks ago. I think they have noticed me not being the dancing type in our new church, while dancing round the pastor just walked to me and asked me to excuse other dancers. I felt seriously embarrassed. He said those who cant dance, when God bless you beyond word, you will dance by force. But, my not dancing is not because God hasn't been faithful, but i cant do it. I coud sing, roll on the floor, worship God in songs, as in God knows I appreciate Him alot. I practice dancing at home but i beg am stiff.

Thanks.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Oohrhii(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jesus said'you shall k ow the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Have you got some biblical questions you would like to have answered ..By various people without bias..
Then join our WhatsApp group where we all have equal opportunity to discuss the word of God comprehensively.
https:///5fs7UhepoDLK5RbUDobHS6

Follow the link to join

Regards.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mikkyjagga1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hi guys,
I never thought I will be doing this but I am pretty down now, I just lost my wife four months after our wedding.
Have know her for 5 years, she was such a beautiful soul.
She developed an autoimmune syndrome some 3 years ago and we have been managing it.
I left the country April last year, and kept my promise to her by coming back in may to get married to her.
I went back to base soon after to start processing her documents so she could join me.
But she had a flare and it affected her organs and long story short she passed on yesterday.
She sent me a series of messages some hours before the moment, she was ready to go and waiting for God!
I was asleep due to the time difference when she passed.
It has really been hard, I have a good support system of believers around me but it's still hard.
Been following this thread for a while, would love some encouragement from like minds and believers, maybe I will feel better.
Thanks for reading!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by lightwhite: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2018
dear mikkyjagga1, weeping may endure for the night but joy will surely come in the morning. She has gone to be with the lord, though you will miss her now, one day you will meet again to never be torn apart. Trust God you'll be fine, you will. Dont allow the devil use this situation to mess with you. Please accept the love that people around will be showing you. Dont push them away. Youll be fine. Sorry about your loss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mikkyjagga1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thank you
lightwhite:
dear mikkyjagga1, weeping may endure for the night but joy will surely come in the morning. She has gone to be with the lord, though you will miss her now, one day you will meet again to never be torn apart. Trust God you'll be fine, you will. Dont allow the devil use this situation to mess with you. Please accept the love that people around will be showing you. Dont push them away. Youll be fine. Sorry about your loss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
mikkyjagga1:
Hi guys,
I never thought I will be doing this but I am pretty down now, I just lost my wife four months after our wedding.
Have know her for 5 years, she was such a beautiful soul.
She developed an autoimmune syndrome some 3 years ago and we have been managing it.
I left the country April last year, and kept my promise to her by coming back in may to get married to her.
I went back to base soon after to start processing her documents so she could join me.
But she had a flare and it affected her organs and long story short she passed on yesterday.
She sent me a series of messages some hours before the moment, she was ready to go and waiting for God!
I was asleep due to the time difference when she passed.
It has really been hard, I have a good support system of believers around me but it's still hard.
Been following this thread for a while, would love some encouragement from like minds and believers, maybe I will feel better.
Thanks for reading!

Hi. I'm very very sorry about your news. It can be very painful indeed to get such little time with those we love. And it doesn't even really get better after you've spent a lifetime with them but when it happens so early, there is all this stuff you keep wishing you had been able to do or share with them. So, I'm very sorry.

Let me encourage you to hold on to what we were taught in the Scriptures that we have better to look forward to after death if we are believers in the Lord Jesus. Even if we had a thousand years with those we love here on earth, the sort of fellowship we will have with them after we are taken to be with the Lord and/or after the Resurrection far outstrips all we can hope to have with them here.

She has gone to a place of rest and bliss and sooner than you think you will be able to be with her again. Be comforted in that. Where she is now, she has no pain, no fear and no anxiety or concern of any kind. You can only hope to attain to that as well.

Again, please be comforted.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
emmask:
Please what is the purpose of dreams and revelations in a Christian life? And how can I understand my dreams!?

Hi. Since the end of the Apostolic era, there have really been no divine communications through dreams and "revelations". Our dreams only reflect what our minds have been most gripped with.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Faybay:
Good evening everyone
I actually seek advice about what to do when u begin to doubt your salvation amongst other things.
Praying is quite difficult cuz I'm not even sure God'll hear. I've read the scriptures but I haven't gotten any thing solid.
Pls Humbledbygrace I dont know if I can send u a private message.
Thanks in advance

Hello, it's been nearly two months since you sent this so I don't know if you're still in the same place or of my answer will still be relevant.

Getting saved or born again is only the beginning of a journey. If we do not continue forward, the time does come when we become vulnerable to questions about our salvation.

But, in truth, once and as long as anyone believes in Jesus Christ, that is, believes that He is God Who became Man in order to die for our sins and rise from the dead for our justification before God, such a person is saved. Nothing can make you unsaved except your own deliberate choice to stop believing that.

But it can become hard to keep believing it when you fail to grow spiritually and bear fruit for the Lord. So, you must make it your top priority to do that.

To grow spiritually and bear fruit, you must read your Bible everyday and listen to gifted and prepared teachers of the Bible (such teachers are extremely rare, I must warn you) and do your very best to apply what you learn to your life. This is the only way.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Teenoh:
So despondent and feeling like a complete, failure in life! It's so easy to say, God cares for me and sees my abject nature, and hears my cries, but when life holds no more joys for you, you lose your job, lost a sibling, have 2 kids about to be undergraduates and no hope to sponsor them, and when most especially, you are about to loose ur dwelling place::where then, is the seed of hope, to gain grounds and grow??
I feel so let down, small and stupid. I ought to be grateful for life itself, but with nothing to show after 4 dacades, life thread, I want to just let go of!!

Hello sir. I hope that you have not let go. I'm very sorry to hear how things are with you. Life for the believer in this world is a very hard affair. It does not matter what people may see from outside, it always is a fight everyday.

Let me encourage you to hang on to your Faith and keep trusting the Lord. It may not seem like it but the Lord is intimately involved in the affairs of your life and does have a good plan for you. But you can obstruct it by getting anxious and attempting to work things out yourself. Your part is always to trust the Lord without fail and do what is right.

If you need a job and have a skill, reach out to people and look online. The Lord will reward that effort. If it is that your business is not working so well, as long as you're putting in all that you should, keep trusting the Lord to open a door and continue plugging away until He does. In other words, do what is right and sensible (within the limits of Scriptural principles) and leave the Lord to sort the rest out.

I will say a prayer for you that you may be given wisdom to handle your affairs in a manner that honors the Lord. But also, do your part by studying the Bible everyday and listening to a gifted and prepared Bible teacher so that you grow increasingly able to discern the Spirit's guidance in your life so that you can work out difficulties like this with peace in your heart.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
emmask:
Hello Everyone.
Please I need your help with my Christian life.
I got baptized with the Holy Ghost on June30th and since then I've been experiencing God's love and touch.
But I've been unable to still get rid of some addictions from my life(I've been able to get rid of many through his help tho).
But whenever I'm enjoying a closer relationship with God, I just fall back to the sin and start all over again. Its been very saddening for me and I don't know what to do.
The addiction is pornography.
Your advise, help and all is highly welcomed.
Thank.

We do have a responsibility to God to lead sanctified lives free from the taint of sin but we will never be perfect in this life. So, let me encourage you to also give your attention to pursuing spiritual growth and production for your Lord. In doing so, you will also find the strength to more and more consistently triumph over your sinful tendencies.

But in dealing more directly with addictions, it would be wise to avoid whatever might trigger an episode and be quick to confess every failure and get back to controlling yourself. Always keep in mind that when we sin or do righteousness, it is a choice we make ourselves. We never get pushed into it by anybody. We choose. So you can live each moment free from an addiction by your own choice. But in this race, we all stumble a lot. And we only get better and better at running straight by growing spiritually.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dannan: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Listen to a lot of inspirational gospel music, it helps ALOT, it changes your mindset from worry to Thanksgiving, even when you can't physically see the transformation YET, spiritually you begin to call it forth by Thanksgiving to GOD through HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. I'd leave you with these words 1Thessalonians 5:16-18 English Standard Version (ESV)
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Brokay2908: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Brokay2908: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Brokay2908:
But why are we asked to be perfect?

We do have a responsibility to God to lead sanctified lives free from the taint of sin but we will never be perfect in this life. So, let me encourage you to also give your attention to pursuing spiritual growth and production for your Lord. In doing so, you will also find the strength to more and more consistently triumph over your sinful tendencies.

But in dealing more directly with addictions, it would be wise to avoid whatever might trigger an episode and be quick to confess every failure and get back to controlling yourself. Always keep in mind that when we sin or do righteousness, it is a choice we make ourselves. We never get pushed into it by anybody. We choose. So you can live each moment free from an addiction by your own choice. But in this race, we all stumble a lot. And we only get better and better at running straight by growing spiritually.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Brokay2908: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
ihedinobi2:

Hi. Since the end of the Apostolic era, there have really been no divine communications through dreams and "revelations". Our dreams only reflect what our minds have been most gripped with.
Why then do we see people have a dream which later come to pass in real life? And if there is no communications through revelations, what other ways is God communicating with His people these days.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mikkyjagga1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thanks alot, I feel better and strengthened by the holy spirit, her remains was laid to rest today!
Looking forward to the future and what God has in store!
ihedinobi2:

Hi. I'm very very sorry about your news. It can be very painful indeed to get such little time with those we love. And it doesn't even really get better after you've spent a lifetime with them but when it happens so early, there is all this stuff you keep wishing you had been able to do or share with them. So, I'm very sorry.

Let me encourage you to hold on to what we were taught in the Scriptures that we have better to look forward to after death if we are believers in the Lord Jesus. Even if we had a thousand years with those we love here on earth, the sort of fellowship we will have with them after we are taken to be with the Lord and/or after the Resurrection far outstrips all we can hope to have with them here.

She has gone to a place of rest and bliss and sooner than you think you will be able to be with her again. Be comforted in that. Where she is now, she has no pain, no fear and no anxiety or concern of any kind. You can only hope to attain to that as well.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mikkyjagga1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thanks for this, means alot to me! God bless you
ihedinobi2:

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mikkyjagga1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hi bro, I totally understand what you are going through because I have been through this phase and know the feeling.
It is totally a flesh versus the spirit battle..
First thing I need you to understand and this helped me alot is that God's love for you is unconditional, even at that point you are seeing the ponography and probably wanking off he loves you but hates the sin.
First thing you should do is run to him whenever you find yourself feeling that way or just finished the deed.
Don't isolate yourself or fall deeper feeling God does not love you anymore.
Then to help with stopping this we needs prayer and self discipline.
You are a young man and the slightest sex scene or obscene exposure can trigger your hormones so limit what you watch, read and listen to.
Pray about it and try to speak with your pastor or someone you see as a spiritual mentor to pray with you and probably notify the person when you have those feelings.
Sharing it helps alot but don't feel condemned, ponography is bad in all ways because it has its mental and health implications.
We pray God gives us the strength to overcome it all and have him as our only addiction.
Paul said in Romans 15:7 the things I want to do I don't do them, but the things I don't want to do I find myself doing them so you are not alone in this struggle.
Let's keep aiming for a higher spiritual relationship with God.

emmask:
Hello Everyone.
Please I need your help with my Christian life.
I got baptized with the Holy Ghost on June30th and since then I've been experiencing God's love and touch.
But I've been unable to still get rid of some addictions from my life(I've been able to get rid of many through his help tho).
But whenever I'm enjoying a closer relationship with God, I just fall back to the sin and start all over again. Its been very saddening for me and I don't know what to do.
The addiction is pornography.
Your advise, help and all is highly welcomed.
Thank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.