Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833173 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UserX18: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2018
Julivas:

Yeah, he is not born of a woman because he is the first human being to be created. The plan of God is to have fellowship with man always. After Adam ate the forbidden fruit, the act made him to disobey the commandment of God. That is how sin enters the human race, though not born of a woman but he sinned by disobeying God. It was in that condition that he started giving birth to offspring, thus transferring the the seed of sin to human race.

Second question.
The same way a child carries the the DNA of his father.

If you say the seed of sin was transferred to human race. Then you are saying the seed of sin was also transferred to Jesus. Then you bring in the physical birth of Jesus, then all those who were not given birth to like Jesus(virgin birth) will hold on to that, “Oh, we cannot be like Jesus, we cannot be perfect like him” Which is False. Man fell from the grace of God, when adam sinned. And normall the heart of man, the carnal mind is enmity against God. There the carnal heart of man can never please God.
Therefore Jesus was born of God from the womb, He was born of the Holy spirit, (this is why we do not look at jesus the way the world sees him-fleshy) and then he showed us that through the Holy Spirit one can wholly be submissive to God. Because it is the spirit of God , and the spirit searches All things, and then the spirit knows the heart of God, then if we are led by the spirit, we will walk as Jesus walked, and only then can we please God. What God has been trying to tell Mankind is that, our own works cannot save us if we don’t have the spirit of God.
So when we have the spirit of God and are led by it, then we know that the works which are made manifest is not of us, but God that worketh it in our lives through his spirit.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UserX18: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2018
How then can we have the spirit.
John 3:16.———-FAITH.
Jesus came in this same flesh as ours, no difference, no uniqueness, and was born of God, and His heart made pure by the Holy spirit right from birth, and he lived a sinless life, so also even as God gave a human being like us His spirit, then he will also give Any (Whosoever) human being that asks for his spirit, of course that person has to believe our savior who showed us the way, because without Jesus, we wouldn’t have known that a Human being can have God’s spirit, and be led by God’s spirit all the days of his life. So Jesus showed us the way, now was it his flesh that showed us the way or the spirit?
It was the spirit.
“Where the spirit of thr Lord is, there is liberty, and the lord is that spirit.”
The spirit gave the physical man Jesus(which is also known as Joshua) and made him Christ(the deliverer) because he was the first to have that spirit without measure, he delivered us from sin and who sent him to us, who gave him to us to save us graciously??
God !!! That is why Jesus is the grace of God. The Holy Spirit in Jesus is the grace of God.
So It was the spirit, because it is pure, that purified is blood and it was an acceptable sacrifice to God, because we can see right from the Old Testament that it required blood to wash away sin. But this blood now is different from the animal’s blood, because it has been purified by the God himself. God himself lived in this human. Which made him pure, Holy, and because He wholly submitted himself to God, because He choose to.
So no who are we following, who showed us the way, who made the heart of God made known to us? Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior.

This is something you will understand better if you thirst it. We have proofs in the bible who have thirsted it and yes the spirit is there for all who believe in Christ and seek him, and also I did and can testify that yes God gives his spirit to the sons of men.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UserX18: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Then also you’ll understand that we have false christians who are living all over the world today, alot of false prophets, who think Godliness is gain.
Who use the name of God for vain things.
False teachers and false apostles who preach a gospel different from the one ☝� Hope !!!! —- ETERNAL LIFE.

All these, who walk after their own ungodly lusts, who sin all day long, and expect a “false” grace to come on them, these men were of Old ordained to condemnation..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UserX18: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2018
For the law(the letter) came by moses.... which killeth(because you cannot fulfill all of it by yourself) but grace(spirit- which giveth life) and truth(spirit of truth which guides us into all truth) came by Jesus Christ.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
UserX18:

If you say the seed of sin was transferred to human race. Then you are saying the seed of sin was also transferred to Jesus. Then you bring in the physical birth of Jesus, then all those who were not given birth to like Jesus(virgin birth) will hold on to that, “Oh, we cannot be like Jesus, we cannot be perfect like him” Which is False. Man fell from the grace of God, when adam sinned. And normall the heart of man, the carnal mind is enmity against God. There the carnal heart of man can never please God.
Therefore Jesus was born of God from the womb, He was born of the Holy spirit, (this is why we do not look at jesus the way the world sees him-fleshy) and then he showed us that through the Holy Spirit one can wholly be submissive to God. Because it is the spirit of God , and the spirit searches All things, and then the spirit knows the heart of God, then if we are led by the spirit, we will walk as Jesus walked, and only then can we please God. What God has been trying to tell Mankind is that, our own works cannot save us if we don’t have the spirit of God.
So when we have the spirit of God and are led by it, then we know that the works which are made manifest is not of us, but God that worketh it in our lives through his spirit.

Nice one
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mukhtara446(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Julivas:

Yeah, he is not born of a woman because he is the first human being to be created. The plan of God is to have fellowship with man always. After Adam ate the forbidden fruit, the act made him to disobey the commandment of God. That is how sin enters the human race, though not born of a woman but he sinned by disobeying God. It was in that condition that he started giving birth to offspring, thus transferring the the seed of sin to human race.

Second question.
So if Adam didn't eat the fruit will human race ever commit sin. So In your faith All the sins of My ancestry lineage is in me and I'm blamed for it. Or pls explain further if you have the time
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mukhtara446(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
UserX18:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 KJV

What does it mean to believe in Jesus?

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1 John 2:3‭-‬6 KJV
Ok but it's like i once heard someone said i don't know if its true or not but he said, Jesus preached for 3 years, and he don't completed something's as their is a verse in Bible that he said he have many things to said but he will send a spirit of truth to guide people to All true, but i never heard Jesus give his commandments, pls what are they.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mukhtara446(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Julivas:

Second question.
And please explain how the DNA thing works in Jesus
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UserX18: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
mukhtara446:
Ok but it's like i once heard someone said i don't know if its true or not but he said, Jesus preached for 3 years, and he don't completed something's as their is a verse in Bible that he said he have many things to said but he will send a spirit of truth to guide people to All true, but i never heard Jesus give his commandments, pls what are they.

Oh okay. That person doesn’t know God. Jesus finished everything he came to do. I will speak to you about these things, if you ‘reply’ these simple questions....

Have you read the Holy Bible?
Do you believe the bible?
Do you believe it is the Only True Word of God?
If yes, you’ll also believe in Jesus... (and that He had the spirit of God without measure and he is the perfect wisdom and power of God) so therefore He completed, perfectly the will of our Father.
If No, then why are you deliberating on what you do not believe... it will be delusional if you don’t believe something, and you want to know so much about it, (especially when ‘not’ wanting to belief it)

Do not Mock God.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UserX18: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Be reasonable...
someone you don’t know, someone you don’t believe in, how will you know what he came to do, when you cannot even comprehend him.??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mukhtara446(m): 1:57am On Jun 22, 2018
UserX18:

Oh okay. That person doesn’t know God. Jesus finished everything he came to do. I will speak to you about these things, if you ‘reply’ these simple questions....

If yes, you’ll also believe in Jesus... (and that He had the spirit of God without measure and he is the perfect wisdom and power of God) so therefore He completed, perfectly the will of our Father.
If No, then why are you deliberating on what you do not believe... it will be delusional if you don’t believe something, and you want to know so much about it, (especially when ‘not’ wanting to belief it)

Do not Mock God.
As i mention early that I'm Muslim, or in your faith it's wrong to asked question, and how will it be delusional for someone to know about something he don't belief, all i ever heard about Christianity is from a None christian, if you don't have my answer then don't reply me. I don't come to tell you what i believed in i come to asked you what you belief in and to understand WHY.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mukhtara446(m): 2:10am On Jun 22, 2018
UserX18:

Do not Mock God.
You that know the word of God let me asked you, How many years did jesus spent preaching to people and to how many people after he finish teaching. Whom did he sent to mention his coming to the all corners of the earth at his time and did he ever preach to someone other than an Israelite.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UserX18: 4:49am On Jun 22, 2018
mukhtara446:
You that know the word of God let me asked you, How many years did jesus spent preaching to people and to how many people after he finish teaching. Whom did he sent to mention his coming to the all corners of the earth at his time and did he ever preach to someone other than an Israelite.

Okay, you can ask questions. But the bible is not for debate, it is to make us wise unto salvation.
I hope you get this.

You see God is Righteous, He is perfect.. He is Good. In His goodness, He desires that none should perish, irrespective of the errors we have made or are currently making.

Who is God?
God is our creator. This means, He knows our purpose on earth and as such, only He can tell this to us and guide us in actualising the purpose.

What is the purpose of man?
Just like every created work is meant to please the creator, likewise is man meant to please His creator.

How does man go about pleasing His creator?
Just the way a smartphone cannot operate itself, likewise it is futile for man to attempt working out what he deems right in the presence of God. That is why God, in His infinite wisdom, made a way for us to understand His very nature and also He provided us with His Spirit (which Jesus promised) to give us the ability to please Him. God is Holy and perfect. All who seek to please God must exhibit this nature of God. God cannot reduce His standard of righteousness and holiness for man, rather He made a way to raise our standard to His.

What is the truth about man?
Man is filled with diverse lusts and desires which contradict the ways of God. No matter the physical constraints man places around himself, or the number of works he does, his heart remains unaffected. The nature of the heart of man is corrupt.

How does this heart become transformed into an incorruptible nature that God desires?
Only God can transform the heart of man. No matter the resolutions man seems to make, he is helpless over his situation. The way to this transformation is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Who is Jesus?
Jesus is the person graciously bestowed with the fullness of the Spirit of God, whom God cleansed with His Spirit and accepted Him to be a sacrifice for the cleansing of this corrupt nature of man. God also appointed Him to give unto us the wisdom and power to live the life He created man for.

How does a man come into this wonderful promise of actualising the purpose of creation?

By believing in the personality of Jesus. Jesus came in flesh and blood like all men, and through the Spirit of God, He was able to obey God even unto His death. All those who believe in Jesus, read and abide by the instructions of His word- The word of Jesus was proved to have a life giving nature in it by physical evidences so that those who are of little faith may see and believe in this life changing words of His. Jesus brought unto mankind the very perfect wisdom of God. This wisdom helps us to understand the righteousness that God desires of man. This is the righteousness of faith.

So since you have not read the bible you should not conclude that Jesus never gave commandments, and even if you have, there is something you should know. If you read the bible without faith, it is a waste of time, this is what all false christians do, reading the bible without faith, and trying to fulfill, and satisfy their fleshy desires, trying to get what they want from the bible, instead of getting what God wants for us. This is why the word of God purifies our heart.

You asking these questions,
“How many years did jesus spent preaching to people and to how many people after he finish teaching. Whom did he sent to mention his coming to the all corners of the earth at his time and did he ever preach to someone other than an Israelite”

The bible is not a physics textbook, neither a biology textbook, nor is it meant for you to know history that you deliberate on these things. You see, I know Jesus in a different way, different from the way you know him. Because up to this date, when someone becomes the son of God, They mention about the coming of Jesus.

Then about preaching to Israelites, it is not a Physical Israel the way you look at it. Israel refers to the chosen of God. He came to save all men, that is why you are even opportuned to see his word.
(How does God chooses you? with his word. It is left for you to choose between life and death, good and evil.)

4 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mukhtara446(m): 5:30am On Jun 22, 2018
UserX18:

Okay, you can ask questions. But the bible is not for debate, it is to make us wise unto salvation.
I hope you get this.

You see God is Righteous, He is perfect.. He is Good. In His goodness, He desires that none should perish, irrespective of the errors we have made or are currently making.

Who is God?
God is our creator. This means, He knows our purpose on earth and as such, only He can tell this to us and guide us in actualising the purpose.

What is the purpose of man?
Just like every created work is meant to please the creator, likewise is man meant to please His creator.

How does man go about pleasing His creator?
Just the way a smartphone cannot operate itself, likewise it is futile for man to attempt working out what he deems right in the presence of God. That is why God, in His infinite wisdom, made a way for us to understand His very nature and also He provided us with His Spirit (which Jesus promised) to give us the ability to please Him. God is Holy and perfect. All who seek to please God must exhibit this nature of God. God cannot reduce His standard of righteousness and holiness for man, rather He made a way to raise our standard to His.

What is the truth about man?
Man is filled with diverse lusts and desires which contradict the ways of God. No matter the physical constraints man places around himself, or the number of works he does, his heart remains unaffected. The nature of the heart of man is corrupt.

How does this heart become transformed into an incorruptible nature that God desires?
Only God can transform the heart of man. No matter the resolutions man seems to make, he is helpless over his situation. The way to this transformation is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Who is Jesus?
Jesus is the person graciously bestowed with the fullness of the Spirit of God, whom God cleansed with His Spirit and accepted Him to be a sacrifice for the cleansing of this corrupt nature of man. God also appointed Him to give unto us the wisdom and power to live the life He created man for.

How does a man come into this wonderful promise of actualising the purpose of creation?

By believing in the personality of Jesus. Jesus came in flesh and blood like all men, and through the Spirit of God, He was able to obey God even unto His death. All those who believe in Jesus, read and abide by the instructions of His word- The word of Jesus was proved to have a life giving nature in it by physical evidences so that those who are of little faith may see and believe in this life changing words of His. Jesus brought unto mankind the very perfect wisdom of God. This wisdom helps us to understand the righteousness that God desires of man. This is the righteousness of faith.

So since you have not read the bible you should not conclude that Jesus never gave commandments, and even if you have, there is something you should know. If you read the bible without faith, it is a waste of time, this is what all false christians do, reading the bible without faith, and trying to fulfill, and satisfy their fleshy desires, trying to get what they want from the bible, instead of getting what God wants for us. This is why the word of God purifies our heart.

You asking these questions,
“How many years did jesus spent preaching to people and to how many people after he finish teaching. Whom did he sent to mention his coming to the all corners of the earth at his time and did he ever preach to someone other than an Israelite”

The bible is not a physics textbook, neither a biology textbook, nor is it meant for you to know history that you deliberate on these things. You see, I know Jesus in a different way, different from the way you know him. Because up to this date, when someone becomes the son of God, They mention about the coming of Jesus.

Then about preaching to Israelites, it is not a Physical Israel the way you look at it. Israel refers to the chosen of God. He came to save all men, that is why you are even opportuned to see his word.
(How does God chooses you? with his word. It is left for you to choose between life and death, good and evil.)
thank you i appreciate your answer and I'm sorry for thinking your Bible(holy book) can be debatable.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Lawalight: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2018
WAEC GCE REGISTRATION BEGINS.

Do you want to register at ease?
Do you wish to know your centre instantly?
Do you crave for a particular place to get registered?

Then turn to us where we make it easy for you with affordable price.

Register with us @68,mushin Road, Kayode B/Stop, By Itire Road, Mushin, Lagos.

Call or chat 08185561756 for more details.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by anonymousIP2: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Open Heavens Daily Devotional For Today - Read Here https://naijapage.com/open-heavens-daily-devotional-for-today-26th-june-2018/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mimopel(f): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Greetings Beloveth,

Are you a born again child of God, single?? Godly Singles Assembly is a place for you, to build yourself spiritual with other Christian singles through various materials available for us.
Such as: Spirit lifting songs

Audio message by anointed ministers

Christian book/material for marriage and Spiritual growth

Webinars and Online Singles program and so much more

Also have the privilege to meet a Christian who can be a suitable spouse for you through prayer.

To join this WhatsApp group, pls book an appointment/ interview with John 09069685320 or send your number to mimopel450@yahoo.com. and you will be contacted shortly. Share the goodnews

GSA: Establishing Kingdom Homes on Earth
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TAYO124: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Identity of the Modern Church

There are two categories of Churches, we have the

1. The Churches in the world: which has all the known
names of denominations that many apparent believers
identity with (Methodists, Baptist, Catholics, indigenous
African denominations, general overseer lead ministries,
other named ministries): This are churches men started
and gave a name to for the sake of identity.
a. Many of this are dead churches.
b.They are based on the personality of the founder
c. It pursues the interest of the leader
d. The world's controls it.
e. It is a pleasure loving church.
f. It is not under God's authority rather man.
g. it will fail and crumble under persecution.
h. It will never gain God's approval.
I. It is based on the character of Jesus which influenced
the 11 apostles including Apostle Paul.

2. The Church of Christ. This is founded on the life and
personality of Jesus. It is the church Jesus died for. This
is the church Jesus owns and has authority over.
a. Few under category 1 are part of category 2
b. This church cannot be overcome by the world or
crushed by hell because heaven fully backs it.
c. This church has impact on the world.
d. It is Christ loving.
e. It is strengthened under persecution.
f. It associates with other Christ minded churches for
greater impact.
Sadly most of the churches in Nigeria are simply category
(Modify )

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by romanreign2084: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2018
PLS, let take time to reason on this 2day. Don't let the WORLD be our STANDARD but let the WORD be our STANDARD.jeremiah 10 vs 12 --- learn not the way of the heathen--- .I pray may GOD help us AS we DO so .HAPPY BLESSED MONTH.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Akinguy(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2018
DESTINY DISCOVERY AND COUNSELLING FORUM -- [DEDACOFOR]
Beloved, Calvary greetings to us all from DESTINY RESCUE MISSION - DREM
The long awaited WhatsApp platform is here... called DEDACOFOR, mainly based on self discovery and counseling on marital, academics, life career, spiritual issues and lot more.
This is strictly for Youths and young adults (male folks only) for now...
According to divine directive, it is actual time to starts the teachings, as we have been waiting patiently on God for ages, (not anchoring any WhatsApp page before... until directives given)
On this note, if you know of any youths in secondary schools or tertiary institutions or even young adults, craving to know the will of God, mind of God and discovery of oneself... Kindly recommend DEDACOFOR for him...
TO BE ADDED TO THE GROUP KINDLY CONTACT OR Pchat @07067848348
Like and follow us on Facebook @DESTINY RESCUE MISSION -DREM, as all teachings shall be rebroadcast there too because of those not graced to be on WhatsApp

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///G9X2m6ZS03pAbkgEb8MUCI
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UserX18: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2018
anonymousIP2:
Open Heavens Daily Devotional For Today - Read Here https://naijapage.com/open-heavens-daily-devotional-for-today-26th-june-2018/
Please I’m yet to understand the word “destiny” and how it is connected to the kingdom of God, how it is connected to salvation(eternal life), please if you can, explain to me.
Because I know the word of God is to make us wise unto salvation.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Laduet(f): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2018
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pasqual(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
UserX18:

Please I’m yet to understand the word “destiny” and how it is connected to the kingdom of God, how it is connected to salvation(eternal life), please if you can, explain to me.
Because I know the word of God is to make us wise unto salvation.
God has a general and also specific destiny for all..
Generally, He destines all of us for heaven and that can be seen in II Peter 3vs9,10..

Specifically, how numerous we are that's how we have different destinies. You get to know what you are when you get Christ. When Peter met Jesus, Jesus told him "thou art Simon the son of Jona, THOU SHALT BE CALLED CEPHAS (that's his destiny). Jesus also told Ananias "go thy way: for he (Paul) is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles and Kings and the children of Israel. So if you want to know your destiny just #Repent and get Holy Spirit cause #HE is the one that knows deep things of God 1st Corinthians 2vs9.

A verse to summarize this truth is Psalm 68vs18 or Ephesians 4vs8 "thou has ascended on high, thou has led captivity captive (that's the salvation or repentance) and gave gifts for men..

If you still need anything, I'm here
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UserX18: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pasqual:

Generally, He destines all of us for heaven and that can be seen in II Peter 3vs9,10..

Specifically, how numerous we are that's how we have different destinies. You get to know what you are when you get Christ. When Peter met Jesus, Jesus told him "thou art Simon the son of Jona, THOU SHALT BE CALLED CEPHAS (that's his destiny). Jesus also told Ananias "go thy way: for he (Paul) is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles and Kings and the children of Israel. So if you want to know your destiny just #Repent and get Holy Spirit cause #HE is the one that knows deep things of God 1st Corinthians 2vs9.

A verse to summarize this truth is Psalm 68vs18 or Ephesians 4vs8 "thou has ascended on high, thou has led captivity captive (that's the salvation or repentance) and gave gifts for men..

I think you’re the one who needs to give his life to Christ, because you just said something not in the bible. (Bringing your own words into the word of God - heresy)

Specifically, how numerous we are that's how we have different destinies

We have one hope, One calling!!

You get to know what you are when you get Christ.
It is never about you, it is about Christ, we are worms, we are dust, we get to know The character of Christ when we get to know Christ.

These people you mentioned, it is the spirit of God in them, that Christ referred to, we are vessels of clay.

Do not use the words of men, to replace the word of God.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UserX18: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pasqual:

There are lots of lies in your message. Your heart needs to be made straight.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Prumartmedical: 12:15am On Jul 18, 2018
WHATSAPP FOR CHRIST
[Teaching the person & Principles of Jesus Christ]
Click on the Link Below to join the WhatsApp Group or send a message to
+27630083342 to manually add you.
https:///6AESD4CqSO98aFseXiK5Jv

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.