Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833229 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2020
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Xtianaoghogho(f): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Read on "why your life need to be poured out" via this link � https://www.paulkristie.com/a-life-poured-out/

You will be glad you did.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2020
"Jesus said "take away the stone"...."
(John 11:39)

The stone for unbelievers is *unbelief in the gospel* caused by the flesh/self which we inherited in Adam's disobedience and the idols(pleasures/pains/sorrows/vengeance) of this world which has blinded the eyes/minds of unbelievers lest they see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God (2 Cor.4:4)

The stone for believers is *our free-will* which is still the bases for our decisions, plans, pursuits, careers and engagements instead of submitting such premonitions from our mind to the *taste of God's perfect-will as it is contained in His eternal, irrevocable and living word* as revealed in the face of Jesus Christ teachings who alone pleased God throughout His mortal days on earth thus "....This is my beloved Son in whom, I am *well-pleased, listen(obey) to Him" (Matthew 3:17, Matthew 17:5)

At each point in time within this earthly life, we must make decisions. The future effects/consequences of such decisions will either give Glory to God and edify our humanity or give glory to the devil and bring regrets/pains/sorrows/mortal-death/depressions upon our humanity.

Even though some people who make such wrong decisions might be opportuned to repent and be saved before their mortal-death but they will not be able to engage in such gracious privilege previously intended for them to enjoy on earth by God before the full ecstasy of abiding eternally with God in Heaven.

This is why it is important that as a believer in Christ Jesus, you must desire to know how God speaks to you directly with full-assurance of the Holy Spirit(1 Thess.1:5) in such a way that even if your parents/pastors/priests/mentors/colleagues or even the whole world disagrees with you on such revealed truth from God, you will stand unshakable with faith in Christ who has promised because He will manifest His word at His own appointed time such that all those people will testify that it was indeed the living God who revealed that truth to you.

Father, we pray to obtain mercy from your throne of grace to submit our flesh and free-will(the stone/obstacle/stumbling-block from discerning and obeying your perfect-will per time for our individual lives) this day and every tick of second we spend in this mortal-body to the power of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection from death *which alone completely evacuates the flesh and controls our free-will to serve you acceptably with holiness and Godly fear per time* through the unlimited manifestations of your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread
Tue, October 27, 2020
Topic: A New Outpouring ✝️

The Spirit's Word: But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Malachi 4:2 KJV

God is about to move in these last days like never before. Just the same way the Holy Ghost came on the day of Pentecost, like a rushing mighty wind, even so, there is going to be a new and fresh descent of the Holy Ghost. Many will be anointed, and all that has been impossible hitherto will become so easy and cheap. God will move one last time to gather His harvest before the Lord Jesus' second coming. The above Scripture shows us the sun or Son of righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings, and cause His people to go forth and grow up. This is talking about an Anointing that would make all things possible with respect to healing. Many sons of God in various spheres will be upgraded in the Anointing to do exploits and be excellent witnesses for Jesus. Where medicine has failed many, God's people will be healing all sicknesses and diseases by the power of the Holy Ghost. Every son of God who has prepared himself will be anointed to the next level with increased power, authority and strength. Indeed, all things are possible.

How do we prepare for what is coming? Jesus gave us an analogy using old and new wine skin. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.
Mark 2:22. It takes death to self for new wine skin to be formed in a believer. It is not in God's character to visit those who aren't waiting for Him. He comes to only those who prepare for His coming, except in predestination cases. We must be living that life of holiness, prayer, the Word, fasting, watching and waiting. It is actually a requirement for God's mighty visitation. The Apostles in one accord waited for the Holy Ghost. Acts 2:1. It was a deliberate waiting. God told Moses how the Israelites were to prepare for His mighty visitation. The Anointing will not come to those that the Holy Spirit can't work with. Set your heart on God. It's not too late for you to share or partake in what He is bringing. Even the one who went to the vineyard at the eleventh hour got the same payment as the rest. God keeps showing me this new outpouring, and from all I see, it will be massive. Many will sing a new song.

Reminder: This new outpouring or Anointing is for the end time harvest. It's time to partner with God like never before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Have you received a word from God to wait on Him for a marital-partner or a business-partner or a financial-sponsor or a human counsellor or any form of human support in your present situation ?

"But I hope and trust in the Lord Jesus soon to send Timothy to you, so that I may also be encouraged and cheered by learning news of you.

20 For I have no one like him [no one of so kindred a spirit] who will be so genuinely interested in your welfare and devoted to your interests.

21 For the others all seek [to advance] their own interests, not those of Jesus Christ (the Messiah).

22 But Timothy’s tested worth you know, how as a son with his father he has toiled with me zealously in [serving and helping to advance] the good news (the Gospel).

23 I hope therefore to send him promptly, just as soon as I know how my case is going to turn out.

24 But [really] I am confident and fully trusting in the Lord that shortly I myself shall come to you also." (Phil.2:19-24 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Info6: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2020
You joined the massive protest! End sars! End sars!! End Sars.. But what about the sins in your life that should be ended too? Let the change begins with you. REPENT!

(Romans 2:21-22, Matthew 7:3-5)

"Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!! I have a budget!!! The year is ending." ...Is that why you cannot do good to that poor man that came to you to beg money for his son who is on admission in the hospital? Don't stop doing good for whatever reasons. REPENT!

(Deuteronomy 15:7-10)

Why kill yourself, kill others, join secret society, loot the nation's treasury, do rituals, yahoo yahoo, prostitute? #REPENT!

(Galatians 5:19-21)

Let's talk about you. Who are you? Why the pride? What do you have? Even till this moment no man is richer than solomon. Be humble, and REPENT!

(1 King 3:12-13)

Nobody has it all & nobody knows it all! The millionaire is broke in the eyes of the billionaire. The billionaire is broke in the eyes of the trillionaire! Remember, nobody ever lived in this world and get out of it alive! Death and God is above all. #REPENT!

(1 Timothy 6:7)

You are a millionaire watching your neighbours suffering to eat, but you said to yourself, "I worked for my money, they should work for their's". Let me ask you this, Did you work for God's blessing? REPENT!

(Deuteronomy 8:18, Deuteronomy 6:10-12)

You are a car owner, you come across students on their way back from school, standing on the road begging for lift, saying "please sir, please sir, the next junction.." Out of the wickedness of your heart, you drove off without carrying them, yet you joined the end SARS Movement. Where is the change sir? Where is the change ma? REPENT!

(1 Timothy 4:12)

Let the change begins with you. You can be the Governor of this great state! You can be the president of this great nation! Everyone is a king with well doing! REPENT!

(Revelation 1:6)

Don't mock people who come to seek your help. Because the same sun which melt butter is the same sun that hardens clay, be kind to everyone. REPENT!

(1 Peter 2:17, Proverbs 17:5)

Your wealth means nothing to God if it is not for the benefit of the poor. Always remember you were not born with wealth and you will not leave this world with it. REPENT!

(Matthew 25:35-40, John 21:15-17)

"...and at the end, both the rich and the poor will die and the souls return back to God who gave it." Vanity! REPENT!

(Psalm 49:10)

He gives you money for your upkeep. Does he take care of his own wife? My dear remember the law of the universe. whatever you sow that shall you reap, expect that when you finally get married to your own husband. #REPENT!

(Galatians 6:7, Matthew 7:12)

"I pledge to Nigeria, my country to be faithful, loyal, and honest."
You are not loyal and honest, if you stand on the road with a wood-block collecting money from people. Where is the oath you sware? "I pledge to Nigeria my country... to defend her unity." Oga mek you too REPENT!

(Luke 3:14)

Luke 3:14 "And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages." REPENT!

Anytime you find it difficult to forgive people, you are portraying yourself as an unbeliever. Christianity is a religion of love! Any man can offend you, be prepared for it. As they offend you, forgive them. Those who fail to forgive others, will not be forgiven by God. REPENT!

(Matthew 6:15)

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy God's unlimited salvation. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me.Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer.

Thanks for your attention. This is evangelism. Pls take a part in it and forward to group or contacts you care for. God will bless u as u do this in Jesus name.

*Pls never be ashamed of Jesus Christ or his good work.. For
he cares and loves you*

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
"Shun youthful lusts and flee from them, and aim at and pursue righteousness (all that is virtuous and good, right living, conformity to the will of God in thought, word, and deed); [and aim at and pursue] faith, love, [and] peace (harmony and concord with others) in fellowship with all [Christians], who call upon the Lord out of a pure heart."
(2 Timothy 2: 22 AMPC)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Wed, October 28, 2020
Topic: Walking In Truth ✝️

The Spirit's Word: For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
3 John 1:3‭-‬4 KJV

This topic is a sensitive one. We know that Truth is the Word of God revealed to man. It is not just the Word of God. Anyone can have the Word of God in memory. When we talk of truth, it is the revealed Word, and it dwells in the Spirit of man. Apostle John was full of joy that the brethren walked in truth. We can only walk in truth when we have truth dwelling in us. This is what many haven't grasped. Truth is not common. The Holy Spirit is also known as the Spirit of Truth. John 16:13. Truth can only be revealed. It is not on the pages of the Bible. The secret is only in the Holy Spirit who is given the responsibility of revealing truth to those who hunger and thirst for, and after God, and give their time and energy to God and His ways. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. John 14:6. You would have to be in constant touch with God and heaven to have truth in you.

Let's hear what Jesus told Pilate: To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
John 18:37. I guess the Scripture proves that not everyone is of the truth. He shows us how election by grace is what makes a man of the truth. If you are born again, give God praise. However, we must also walk in the truth. We must live our lives unto God, not unto the world or Satan. Let your mind be constantly renewed, and follow through with this new living way. The opposite of truth is error. John told us: We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
1 John 4 :6. How much do you know God? I don't mean how much do you know the Scripture. Knowing God and walking in love towards all is a proof of walking in Truth.

Reminder: To accept is to be in agreement with. Remove deception, tricks, guile, craftiness and lies from your heart towards God and people. You can't claim to know Truth and live as a hypocrite
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2020
"As the scripture says, “All human beings are like grass, and all their glory is like wild flowers. The grass withers, and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord remains forever.” This word is the Good News that was proclaimed to you."
(1 Peter 1:24-25 GNT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Xtianaoghogho(f): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Thu, October 29, 2020
Topic: Understanding Scriptures ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luke 24:45 KJV

The above Scripture was fulfilled after Jesus resurrected, and walked with two of his disciples to Emmaus. He opened up their understanding unto the Scriptures. He had to first expound to them all that was written about Him. Knowledge without understand is unfruitful. From knowledge, we proceed into understanding, and when we apply what we understand, it is called wisdom. The Word of God is spirit and life. John 6:63. It is also death when we don't include Jesus. 2 Corinthians 3:6. To understand the Scriptures, we must open it up and ask the Lord to open our understanding. This is not serendipity that happens by chance. We must be intentional to understand it, and never satisfied until we have understood all that God wants us to understand. When I first started reading the Bible, I had a lot of arguments within myself. It was frustrating as I could not understand it. I would always find a contradiction. That's what happens when you study without the Holy Spirit. Truly, it is the Spirit that reveals all things. 1 Corinthians 2:10-12.

This is what the Bible tells us: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
2 Peter 1:20‭-21. When we do it by our human reasoning, we are bound to hit a brick wall. There is no progress, and we become tired. You hear when people say they try to study the Bible, or even follow a yearly study plan, and they give up even before beginning. Even Jesus' disciples didn't believe, but understood after His resurrection. God has sealed up truth in the Bible, and only He can open or reveal it to us. Notice these men were walking with Jesus along the way to Emmaus when He gave them understanding. We have to walk with God constantly for deep truths and secrets to be revealed. Always ask the Holy Spirit to teach you. Be humble enough to let God know without Him, reading or studying the Bible is only a waste of time. It takes such child-like meekness and vulnerability towards God to unveil hidden truths to you. Psalm 25:9. The Holy Spirit is the advantage of every believer.

Reminder: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2 Timothy 3:16 KJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fri, October 30, 2020
Topic: What Good Can We Give To God? ✝️

The Spirit's Word: O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord , Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee; But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
Psalms 16:2‭-‬3 KJV

The above Scripture presents a different translation from other versions of the Bible. I believe the King James Version is accurate. Men would change what they do not understand. The Psalmist was recounting his profitability to God. On second thought, He realised that man can't offer anything good to God. The best we can give is to our brethren and neighbour. All goodness proceed from God. If He requires us to be good, it is towards our fellow man. Think about it. What good can we give to God? We can only delight Him when we let His righteousness, justice, judgment, mercy and love find expression towards humanity. What God requires from us is trust, commitment, sacrifice, obedience and fellowship. Remember this incident that happened in the days of Jesus: And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
Mark 10:17‭-‬18. The point the Lord was making is that, you can't do good apart from God, let alone be termed as "good".

Today, we live by the faith of Jesus. Galatians 3:22. This faith says we should latch unto Jesus' goodness as ours. We ought to take advantage of the Lord's goodness given to us, or rather, which He has cloaked us with. Then all our good works are acceptable before God. Make no mistake, the restoration of all things will only happen from the time of the rapture. This is the reason the doctrine of faith and grace is the good news to us. It is for this reason God told us to do unto others as we would have them do unto us. Matthew 7:12. If we don't start practising that life here on earth, how shall we cope when Christ shall appear and restore all things. Someone may say, everything will be automated. I don't think so. You will still have your will just like we all do today. In heaven you won't be forced to do anything. Eternal life has started on earth. For this reason, Jesus will appoint cities to those who have been faithful. I know many have already accepted the lowest estate in heaven even while here on earth. Their mentality is this: all I want is to make heaven. That's rather defeatist. Don't aim for little when you can get so much more. God gives us grace to extend His goodness when we are truly willing. It's not too late. He rewards our good works.

Reminder: Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. Matthew 19:21 KJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Sat, October 31, 2020
Topic: Christians Don't Curse ✝️

The Spirit's Word: But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Matthew 5:44 KJV

Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Romans 12:14 KJV

Today, there are many doctrines flying here and there. Jesus gave us a clear instruction on cursing. Paul also did the same by the Holy Ghost. At the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Matthew 18:16. Why do we have Pastors and Prophets today leading prayers of curses? Would God contradict Himself? Many of them have claimed that God gave them a clear instruction to bless and to curse. I won't dwell much on this topic. What I can tell you is that the devil seeks to take God's servants for himself. If you hear the voice of God regularly, you must have heard the devil too. Jesus told us that the stranger will always speak. John 10:5. Don't get caught up in a quagmire of strange voices. Be an erudite student of the Word so the enemy won't take you captive. Jesus defeated Him in the temptation series. Matthew 4. We, also, must defeat him with the written Word.

Don't place any voice over the written word because, it is only the written Word that is sure and established. I feel pity for many who hold vigils that God should kill their enemies. You are only doing the Satan's bidding. It is better to get a good night sleep than to stay up following the instruction of demons. God will not honour such prayers. The Holy Ghost will never contradict the Word. Even when your enemy dies, their blood is on you. God told us: Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? Ezekiel 18:23 KJV

Reminder: in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will. II Timothy 2:25‭-‬26 NKJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by jiggaz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
OAM4J Good evening Mod.. Please my thread "Anointing Oil For Healing And Protection - Joseph Prince" was hidden or removed by anti spam bot yesterday... Please can you release it for me? Thank you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Xtianaoghogho(f): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
When you look at yourself, you will get depressed...
When you look at other people, you will get unnecessarily envious....
When you look at your current status/situation in life, you will lose your vision/hope for the future...

Look up to Jesus Christ Crucified; who is the author and finisher of our faith and life here on earth

thus
"Therefore then, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us,

2 Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God." (Hebrews 12:1-2 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by jiggaz(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Good evening Mod.. Please my thread "Anointing Oil For Healing And Protection - Joseph Prince" was hidden or removed by anti spam bot yesterday... Please can you release it for me? Thank you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pauljeek56: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
please am Begging everyone reading this I need spiritual and financial help, I lost everything because I disobey the call of God in my life, things getting harder, please help me in prayer and financially please I need to pay my children school fees, my rent and how to even feed them please help me 6321381232 Fidelity Bank Alajiki Paul Ope
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Knowledge (revelational + experiential + written + taught) allows someone to see patterns so that they can use intuition to develop "rules of thumb" that allow them to deal with new situations.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pauljeek56: 3:47am On Nov 06, 2020
please am Begging everyone reading this I need spiritual and financial help, I lost everything because I disobey the call of God in my life, things getting harder, please help me in prayer and financially please I need to pay my children school fees, my rent and how to even feed them please help me 6321381232 Fidelity Bank Alajiki Paul Ope
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dsfaster: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
hello guys, do you want to make some money without any investment? if yes, click the link below to start. it's very legit, I have cash out some money from it without wasting my data or spending a single dime on it. for full explanation click https://www.nairaland.com/6237447/how-make-n30000-without-investing
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by jiggaz(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2020
OAM4J Good evening Mod.. Please my topics "Anointing Oil For Healing And Protection - Joseph Prince" and "Release The Power Of The Spirit With This Truth - Joseph Prince" was hidden or removed by anti spam bot... Please can you release it for me? Please i am waiting. Thank you.

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
We are meant to wash the feet of those who have believed in Jesus Christ Crucified through us.....

"Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come from God and was going to God, 4 rose from supper and laid aside His garments, took a towel and girded Himself. 5 After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded"
(John 13:3-5)

Washing the feet of those who have believed in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified through us is by serving them in love, teaching and nurturing them, asking after their welfare, encouraging them with words and gifts as the Holy Spirit instructs us without ulterior motives/selfishness until they can grow up to stand on their own feet in the faith and begin to serve others whom the Lord will bring into the body of Christ (the Church) through His LIFE at work within and around them. This is called DISCIPLESHIP. A very vital tool that Jesus used in building His disciples and followers which seems to be *completely absent in the body of Christ in this our generation*

Abbah Father, we pray to obtain mercy from your throne of Grace so that we may have grace and use this same grace to disciple one another in the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified in this generation more than ever before through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gyri(f): 3:07am On Nov 09, 2020
A
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Xtianaoghogho(f): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Read Christian fictions on https://www.paulkristie.com/series/

Shalom.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
End-time messages and the Gospel (Matthew 24, 2 Thess. 2, Rev. 13, Rev. 20-21):

The tribulation comes before the second coming of Jesus and the elect will face this time with other unbelievers.
It is because of the presence of the Elect will the days of the great tribulation *shortened*, after the great tribulation, the great darkness over the earth will take place then Jesus will come in glory to take His saints.

After 1000 years of the saints reigning with Jesus then Satan will be loosed out of his chains with his followers to make war against these saints and God will send down fire from heaven to destroy them, then satan will be finally cast into the bottomless pit before the white throne judgment will begin, after this judgment all those whose names are not found written in the book of life will be cast into the bottomless pit where satan was also cast-into then the new heavens and the new earth will appear where God will live with the righteous for all eternity.

It is only those who operate under genuine fellowship with the Holy Spirit by obtaining mercy consistently and progressively from the throne of God's Grace will be able to find grace to help them serve God acceptably with holiness and Godly fear within these tribulation time and not those who have 1-leg in unbelief and 1-leg in belief of the gospel with a plan to out-smart God or the devil or their flesh once the time begins.

As long as anybody is not genuinely having fellowship with God through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified now, he/she will not know when the great tribulation and the second coming of Jesus Christ will take place just like those who were chilling, marrying, drinking, eating and building houses in the days of Noah.

So the gospel concerning the end-time still boils down to sharing the gospel that will bring people to genuine repentance from sin, salvation in Christ, consistent and progressive fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

We shall not stop preaching about the great tribulation which will usher-in the second coming of Jesus Christ because Our Lord spoke about this time very emphatically and all the epistles relates to them even the old testament Scriptures confirms it's reality.

The Gospel is not complete without this revelation concerning the great tribulation, the second coming of Jesus Christ, the White throne Judgment, the New Heavens and the New Earth were those whose name were found written in the book of Life will dwell with God in endless worship and adoration.

Thus the complete gospel projects Christ Jesus Crucified, Resurrected, Glorified and the Soon Coming King!!!

Are you ready for the great tribulation or are you already loosing faith in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

Are you eagerly waiting to stand your ground in the faith and hope you have in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

Are you eagerly waiting for the second coming of Christ Jesus; Our King ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Eternal life and walking in the perfect-will of God per time for our individual lives:

Our eternal life is sure as long as we believe that our old-self/flesh/being was crucified with Christ on the Cross and became replaced with the resurrection life therefore we have a new being(baby/Christ Jesus) growing and trying to find expressions through our mortal-bodies hence if we constantly allow this new-creation-life of Christ to both will and do His good pleasures through us then we are sure that it is this eternal life that is living through us and when He comes again to take His saints or calls us home via biological death, He will not condemn His life that is completely operating in all aspects of our mortal-bodies (spirit, soul and body). This is why Philippians 2:12 is incomplete in meaning without aligning it to verse-13.

We see many believers taking verse-12 alone then jump into self-works/personally-motivated-alms-giving without accepting that it is the new creation-life of Christ Jesus Crucified at work in them is the person who first wills and engages in those good works and yes, Jesus desires to do good works through us and He does not desire to remain dormant/inactive within us but He is God who does things at His own time and style thus “Our God is in the Heavens, He does whatever He wills/pleases” (Psalm 115:3)
And
“For I know that the Lord is great; our Lord is above all god’s. Whatever the Lord pleases/wills He does, in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all deeps” (Psalm 135:5-6).

These Scriptures above cancels out the ideology of law of attraction or taking a word from Scriptures which the Holy Spirit has not given you personally by faith and impose it upon God while adding in Jesus name. Amen then saying we have prayed according to God’s word/perfect-will or listing out our desires and taking it to God in prayers while insisting God must do it as we have written it down under the context of ye are god’s. Those who practice these ideology of law of attraction or word of confession movement, if they are sincere, they will attest to the frustration that goes with such teachings/ideology that has infiltrated into the body of Christ (the Church) in our generation.

There is a certainty and full conviction of the Holy Spirit that accompanies any word from God for each human being or believer in the gospel per time thus “because our message of the gospel came to you not in words only, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction….” (1 Thessalonians 1:5)

This is why our life in Christ must be based on our continued fellowship with God by our own one-on-one dialogue with HIM so that we can insist on what God has told us per time even if our religious leaders/husbands/wives/family-relations/the-world-system/the devil/our own mindsets-understandings/children/neighbors e.t.c. are standing against such voice of God hence we can stand firm to agree or disagree with spirits, angels, demons, devil, human beings, circumstances e.t.c based upon what we clearly heard from God in our heart-to-heart fellowship with HIM because “He watches over His word to fulfill them” (Jeremiah 1:12)

Let us look at the words of Jesus teaching us who are following HIM about hearing from His Father, speaking what His Father is speaking per time and doing what His Father is doing per time through the Holy Spirit Power at work within HIM thus
“This is because I have never spoken on My own authority or of My own accord or as self-appointed, but the Father Who sent Me has Himself given Me orders [concerning] what to say and what to tell. And I know that His commandment(His word for me for each time) is (means) eternal life. So whatever I speak, I am saying [exactly] what My Father has told Me to say and in accordance with His instructions.”
(John 12:49-50 AMPC)

“So Jesus answered them by saying, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the Son is able to do nothing of Himself (of His own accord); but He is able to do only what He sees the Father doing, for whatever the Father does is what the Son does in the same way [in His turn].” (John 5:19 AMPC)

“So Jesus added, When you have lifted up the Son of Man [on the cross], you will realize (know, understand) that I am He [for Whom you look] and that I do nothing of Myself (of My own accord or on My own authority), but I say [exactly] what My Father has taught Me.”
(John 8:28)

“Jesus said to them, If God were your Father, you would love Me and respect Me and welcome Me gladly, for I proceeded (came forth) from God [out of His very presence]. I did not even come on My own authority or of My own accord (as self-appointed); but He sent Me.” (John 8:42 AMPC)

There are times God gives us instructions without our prayers and there are times we have to engage HIM in a heart-to-heart fellowship in order to hear His perfect-will according to such issues that we are facing currently however in both cases the Holy Spirit will give/pour out His peace, righteousness and joy within you as well as upon the person or group of person such circumstance concerns. This is the most critical issue about our faith-walk with Jesus Christ Crucified and we need to always remain on the throne of God’s Grace obtaining mercy so that we may find grace to help us operate consistently and progressively in the full reality of God’s perfect-will every day of our earthly existence.

This is not a life of struggle because it is the power of God at work inside us through the new creation-life of Christ that we now carry in our mortal-bodies who both wills and does this good pleasures of His through us (Phil.2:13)

Let us pray that we would submit completely to the new creation-life of Christ within our mortal-bodies so that He may fully express HIMSELF through our mortal-bodies and other human beings in our generation…..

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.