Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834035 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:03pm On May 26, 2021
"So men are called gods [by the Law], men to whom God’s message came—and *the Scripture cannot be set aside or cancelled or broken or annulled*—" (John 10:35 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:04pm On May 26, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask JESUS CHRIST to wash you with His Precious Blood shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

Then you can join any fellowship that *preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE* close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire *new/fresh* and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".
If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:05pm On May 26, 2021
Efficacy of the Gospel in this generation:
1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."

The power/grace/love/mercy/faith/salvation released by GOD through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary is what makes the gospel effective/consistent upon any human being who hears the gospel

If there is no encounter with this power from the cross of Christ Jesus upon any human being after hearing, reading or listening to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the flesh/sin/unbelief cannot be destroyed and replaced with the FULL-LIFE of Jesus Christ (Salvation/Eternal-life) no matter how many Christian activities you are subjected to, no matter the religious titles attributed to you, no matter how many sacramentals or sacraments you engage, no matter how many confessional utterances you make, no matter how many times you have read through the holy bible, no matter your exegetical prowess, no matter how long you have been going to Church, no matter your knowledge of Church history/doctrines/traditions e.t.c.

It is this power that cast away the prince of this world from our lives, lifts us to the crucified flesh of Jesus Christ on the Cross, merges our flesh with his own flesh and puts to death our flesh(our spirit-man/personality not our skin), replaces our old flesh with the resurrected-flesh/being of Christ, then makes us the center of attraction to lead all men to consistent obedience and Holiness through faith in Christ Jesus here in this sinful world thus "John 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." Then going further Jesus declared "John 12:31 Now(at the point of His death on the cross) is the judgment of this world(flesh/sin/devils-dominance-over-human-souls/unbelief 'effects' upon each human being in this world's is dealt with): now shall the prince of this world be cast out(the stronghold/power of sin/flesh/unbelief is destroyed and replaced by the prince of peace). 12:32 And "I", if I be lifted up from the earth(His death on the cross and the power released at that point affects each human being in the whole world at this experience/encounter), will draw all men unto me(will turn each human being who believes in HIM in this world from fleshly fruits to Spiritual fruits that is consistent till eternity). 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die."

Thus Paul confirmed the regrets and ignorance of Satan for allowing this power of God released through the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ His only beloved Son become a reality upon mankind "1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, *they would not have crucified the Lord of glory*."

Since the devil cannot undo the reality of the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ upon mankind then he has devised a means of making sure that the gospel we hear in this generation is without the teaching/revelation/knowledge/Grace/Power of the Cross of Christ Jesus. This is why the Christianity of our generation seems to have the highest number of human being amongst all other religion in the universe currently with the population of human beings visible in different physical structural church auditoriums yet we have geometric increase in sin/evil/wickedness/injustice/unbelief within the same Christian-fold and in the secular world while the early church after Pentecost carried a lifestyle (Gospel) that overturned human beings in various cities/nations/continents towards the kingdom of Jesus Christ Crucified.

It is this same power of the Cross of Jesus Christ that cancelled 'all' the bad/unfavorable records of our past that stands against us with which the accuser of the brethren accuses us day and night before God(Colossians 2:14-15, Revelation 12:10)

It is this same power that removed the sting of sin(attractions to sins) in our lives permanently(John 8:36; Hebrews 7:23-26) and replaced it with the flesh of Jesus Christ which alone both wills and does his good pleasures through us (Phil.2:12-13) in the Holy Spirit both in trials, temptations, affluence, enjoyments, promotions, miracles, testing e.t.c.

There is no permanent deliverance from sin/flesh/unbelief/poverty/demonic-manipulations/untimely-biological-death in any man/woman of God, fasting/prayers, Christian activities e.t.c apart from having a direct personal encounter with the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified thus "what is born of the flesh is flesh, what is born of the Spirit is spirit" (John 3:6 KJV).

There is no victory/prosperity that is genuine/long-lasting/eternal apart from that which comes from a personal encounter with the power of Jesus Christ Crucified released on the cross of Calvary thus "If the Son sets you free, you are feed indeed" (John 8:36 KJV).

Seek/desire/yearn to have a direct personal encounter with this power/Grace/revelation/love/mercy/deliverance/faith/life/salvation/truth/reality e.t.c. that GOD released through the death of His only beloved Son; Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary thus "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled/satisfied" (Matthew 5:6)

"If you search for me sincerely with your whole heart, you will find me" (Jeremiah 29:13)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:06pm On May 26, 2021
We raise our hands of faith to the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified and we declare that His counsel alone over Nigeria will come to pass in Jesus name. Amen.

By the power of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary which disarmed principalities and powers over all human lives and publicly disgraced them by nailing them to the Cross, we believe and we declare that all the evil plans of the devil, demons, principalities and powers over Nigeria is nullified and disarmed in Jesus name. Amen.

By the mercy of God which prevailed over condemnation which our sins deserved, we declare by faith in the finished works of Jesus Christ Crucified and Resurrected that the mercy of God has prevailed over the condemnation which our sin as Nigerians and Nigeria deserves in Jesus name. Amen.

As we fellowship with the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) and with the brethren, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins hence we declare in every new second fellowship we engage with the GOD-HEAD within the secret of our thoughts and external behaviours that the blood of Jesus Christ has cleansed and is still cleansing all of our past sins insistently as a people and nation(Nigeria/believers in the gospel) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

By the efficacy of the ever living blood of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary as the atonement for the sin of all human being and our victory over the accusations of the devil concerning our past sins according to Revelation 12:11; we believe and therefore we speak that we(believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified especially Nigerians) have overcome and overthrown every accusations, evil conspiracies, massacre, blood-thirsty demons, and devil concerning Nigeria and our individual lives by the blood of the lamb (Jesus Christ Crucified) and by the word of our testimony in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass; if the Lord(the GOD-HEAD) has not spoken and He has declared that "He has set free even the lawful captive of the mighty" because the sacrifice(Christ Jesus Crucified/GOD-HIMSELF) offered for the sin of the lawful-captive is greater than his sin , thus we believe and we declare that Nigeria and Nigerians are set free from the lawful captive of the mighty, hence those who want to drink our blood will drink their own blood and those who want to eat our flesh, will eat their own flesh in Jesus name. Amen.

This is the grace of God that Jesus tested death on the Cross of Calvary for the salvation of every human being (Hebrews 2:9) therefore every human being belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified by the virtue of His Single-Complete-and-Eternal sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary, so Nigeria and every Nigerian belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified alone which is our faith-standing to obtain mercy from the throne of grace so that we may have grace to serve God acceptably with holiness and Godly fear in Nigeria and beyond Nigerian coast whether the devil and the gods of other religions likes it or not; all there plans shall come to nothing in Jesus name. Amen.

"Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.

10 See, I have this day(01-06-2021) appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant." (Jeremiah 1:9-10 ampc)

"Thus shall you say to them: The gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens in Jesus name. Amen. (Jeremiah 10:11 ampc)

Abbah Father, we decree that the gods/religions which did not make/create Nigeria and other nations of this your own world/universe, the heavens and the earth, shall perish inside Nigeria, from the earth and from under the heavens through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Father as you sent your Son to encounter Saul on his way to Damascus to afflict the believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified may you also encounter every person and groups trying to afflict those who believe in the gospel in this generation in Nigeria and every country existing in this your own universe hence turning them from Saul to Paul through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

We believe and we speak with the same reason of faith that is in accordance with the Holy Scriptures, and the Holy Scriptures cannot be cancelled/annulled, hence I believe therefore have I spoken and You the Holy Spirit watch over Your Word to manifest it in Jesus name. Amen.
I thank You Father because You have answered me and You will always answer me in Jesus name. Amen.

Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Revelation 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Thank You Abbah My Father!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
Thank You Jesus Christ Crucified!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
Thank You Holy Spirit!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:22pm On May 26, 2021
"Now huge crowds were going along with [Jesus], and He turned and said to them,

26 If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his [own] father and mother [in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God] and [likewise] his wife and children and brothers and sisters—[yes] and even his own life also—he cannot be My disciple.

27 Whoever does not persevere and carry his own cross and come after (follow) Me cannot be My disciple.

28 For which of you, wishing to build a farm building, does not first sit down and calculate the cost [to see] whether he has sufficient means to finish it?

29 Otherwise, when he has laid the foundation and is unable to complete [the building], all who see it will begin to mock and jeer at him,

30 Saying, This man began to build and was not able (worth enough) to finish.

31 Or what king, going out to engage in conflict with another king, will not first sit down and consider and take counsel whether he is able with ten thousand [men] to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?

32 And if he cannot [do so], when the other king is still a great way off, he sends an envoy and asks the terms of peace.

33 So then, any of you who does not forsake (renounce, surrender claim to, give up, say good-bye to) all that he has cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:25-33 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:25pm On May 26, 2021
"Now Jesus stood before the governor [Pilate], and the governor asked Him, Are you the King of the Jews? Jesus said to him, You have stated [the fact].

12 But when the charges were made against Him by the chief priests and elders, He made no answer.

13 Then Pilate said to Him, Do You not hear how many and how serious are the things they are testifying against You?

14 But He made no reply to him, not even to a single accusation, so that the governor marveled greatly." (Matthew 27:11-14 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:28pm On May 26, 2021
"As for myself, brethren, when I came to you, I did not come proclaiming to you the testimony and evidence or mystery and secret of God [concerning what He has done through Christ for the salvation of men] in lofty words of eloquence or human philosophy and wisdom;

2 For I resolved to know nothing (to be acquainted with nothing, to make a display of the knowledge of nothing, and to be conscious of nothing) among you except Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and Him crucified.

3 And I was in (passed into a state of) weakness and fear (dread) and great trembling [after I had come] among you.

4 And my language and my message were not set forth in persuasive (enticing and plausible) words of wisdom, but they were in demonstration of the [Holy] Spirit and power [a proof by the Spirit and power of God, operating on me and stirring in the minds of my hearers the most holy emotions and thus persuading them],

5 So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men (human philosophy), but in the power of God." (1 Corinthians 2:1-5 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:19pm On May 27, 2021
"Yet when we are among the full-grown (spiritually mature Christians who are ripe in understanding), we do impart a [higher] wisdom (the knowledge of the divine plan previously hidden); but it is indeed not a wisdom of this present age or of this world nor of the leaders and rulers of this age, who are being brought to nothing and are doomed to pass away.

7 But rather what we are setting forth is a wisdom of God once hidden [from the human understanding] and now revealed to us by God—[that wisdom] which God devised and decreed before the ages for our glorification [to lift us into the glory of His presence].

8 None of the rulers of this age or world perceived and recognized and understood this, for if they had, they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [[e]who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed].

10 Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the [f]divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man’s scrutiny].

11 For what person perceives (knows and understands) what passes through a man’s thoughts except the man’s own spirit within him? Just so no one discerns (comes to know and comprehend) the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God.

13 And we are setting these truths forth in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the [Holy] Spirit, combining and interpreting spiritual truths with spiritual language [to those who possess the Holy Spirit].

14 But the natural, nonspiritual man does not accept or welcome or admit into his heart the gifts and teachings and revelations of the Spirit of God, for they are folly (meaningless nonsense) to him; and he is incapable of knowing them [of progressively recognizing, understanding, and becoming better acquainted with them] because they are spiritually discerned and estimated and appreciated.

15 But the spiritual man tries all things [he [g]examines, investigates, inquires into, questions, and discerns all things], yet is himself to be put on trial and judged by no one [he can read the meaning of everything, but no one can properly discern or appraise or get an insight into him].

16 For who has known or understood the mind (the counsels and purposes) of the Lord so as to guide and instruct Him and give Him knowledge? But we have the mind of Christ (the Messiah) and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart."
(1 Cor. 2:6-16 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:59pm On May 28, 2021
"However, brethren, I could not talk to you as to spiritual [men], but as to nonspiritual [men of the flesh, in whom the carnal nature predominates], as to mere infants [in the new life] in Christ [unable to talk yet!]

2 I fed you with milk, not solid food, for you were not yet strong enough [to be ready for it]; but even yet you are not strong enough [to be ready for it],

3 For you are still [unspiritual, having the nature] of the flesh [under the control of ordinary impulses]. For as long as [there are] envying and jealousy and wrangling and factions among you, are you not unspiritual and of the flesh, behaving yourselves after a human standard and like mere (unchanged) men?

4 For when one says, I belong to Paul, and another, I belong to Apollos, are you not [proving yourselves] ordinary (unchanged) men?

5 What then is Apollos? What is Paul? Ministering servants [not heads of parties] through whom you believed, even as the Lord appointed to each his task:

6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God [all the while] was making it grow and [He] gave the increase.

7 So neither he who plants is anything nor he who waters, but [only] God Who makes it grow and become greater.

8 He who plants and he who waters are equal (one in aim, of the same importance and esteem), yet each shall receive his own reward (wages), according to his own labor.

9 For we are fellow workmen (joint promoters, laborers together) with and for God; you are God’s garden and vineyard and field under cultivation, [you are] God’s building.

10 According to the grace (the special endowment for my task) of God bestowed on me, like a skillful architect and master builder I laid [the] foundation, and now another [man] is building upon it. But let each [man] be careful how he builds upon it,

11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is [already] laid, which is Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

12 But if anyone builds upon the Foundation, whether it be with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,

13 The work of each [one] will become [plainly, openly] known (shown for what it is); for the day [of Christ] will disclose and declare it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test and critically appraise the character and worth of the work each person has done.

14 If the work which any person has built on this Foundation [any product of his efforts whatever] survives [this test], he will get his reward.

15 But if any person’s work is burned up [under the test], he will suffer the loss [of it all, losing his reward], though he himself will be saved, but only as [one who has passed] through fire.

16 Do you not discern and understand that you [the whole church at Corinth] are God’s temple (His sanctuary), and that God’s Spirit has His permanent dwelling in you [to be at home in you, collectively as a church and also individually]?

17 If anyone does hurt to God’s temple or corrupts it [with false doctrines] or destroys it, God will do hurt to him and bring him to the corruption of death and destroy him. For the temple of God is holy (sacred to Him) and that [temple] you [the believing church and its individual believers] are.

18 Let no person deceive himself. If anyone among you supposes that he is wise in this age, let him become a fool [let him discard his worldly discernment and recognize himself as dull, stupid, and foolish, without true learning and scholarship], that he may become [really] wise.

19 For this world’s wisdom is foolishness (absurdity and stupidity) with God, for it is written, He lays hold of the wise in their [own] craftiness;

20 And again, The Lord knows the thoughts and reasonings of the [humanly] wise and recognizes how futile they are.

21 So let no one exult proudly concerning men [boasting of having this or that man as a leader], for all things are yours,

22 Whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas (Peter), or the universe or life or death, or the immediate and threatening present or the [subsequent and uncertain] future—all are yours,

23 And you are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s."
(1 Corinthians 3:123 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:27pm On May 28, 2021
"Then the governor’s soldiers took Jesus into the palace, and they gathered the whole battalion about Him.

28 And they stripped off His clothes and put a scarlet robe (garment of dignity and office worn by Roman officers of rank) upon Him,

29 And, weaving a crown of thorns, they put it on His head and put a reed (staff) in His right hand. And kneeling before Him, they made sport of Him, saying, Hail (greetings, good health to You, long life to You), King of the Jews!

30 And they spat on Him, and took the reed (staff) and struck Him on the head.

31 And when they finished making sport of Him, they stripped Him of the robe and put His own garments on Him and led Him away to be crucified." (Matthew 27:27-31 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:45pm On May 28, 2021
"Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.

10 See, I have this day(28-05-2021) appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant." (Jeremiah 1:9-10 ampc)

"Thus shall you say to them: The gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens in Jesus name. Amen. (Jeremiah 10:11 ampc)

Abbah Father, we decree that the gods/religions which did not make/create Nigeria and other nations of this your own world/universe shall, the heavens and the earth, shall perish inside Nigeria, from the earth and from under the heavens through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by DavidAO(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2021
Where Bible surpasses science.

There’s been a lot of misconceptions about biblical information. A major reason for this is because most people do not like to read for themselves and also because people do not like to be wrong about what they think life should be. This has tainted religion even as it has tainted every other areas of human endeavors.

Due to the misinterpretation of biblical information and unwillingness to adapt to change, humans have continued to dwell on certain beliefs which are both unrealistic and objective but have lasted through times and civilizations.

Science, like religion is a branch of study created by the Roman/Greek. As the Romans/Greeks took hold of the message of Christ, they influenced it with their beliefs which was basically science. The result of this is a world with clearly unobjective views about life, and absolute misinterpretation of biblical information.

While most actually think science is a branch that has surpassed religion, not many even realize that science itself is like a religion, a way with which humans try to interpret life. In fact, science as we know it to be was created by religion. Most scientific findings of the past were revealed by religious workers. In fact, controversial theories like evolution were first put forward by religious workers after which other people followed suit to develop it to what is belief to be true by some.

The Bible takes a different shape from regularly preached religious doctrines when viewed objectively. It even takes a more revealing stance than all science has been able to discover when viewed from an objectively. The problem is that people do not like to view life objectively and as mentioned before, no one likes to be wrong about what they think life should be.

An important part where the Bible has taken a more realistic stance than science is the concept of time and time flow.

If you ask anyone what’s time? They’d never have a reasonable answer to give. In my journey, I had met so many people with very funny and sometimes outrightly ridiculous view of that time is. So basically, no one actually knows what time is but certain people have been able to explain how time works. Among such people whose works is valued till today is Albert Einstein but even him could not tell what time truly is and how it truly exists. He was only able to tell how time works with his discovery of the relativity of time and since then we have come to understand that all things exists in relativity even from biblical stance.

The Bible supports relativity of time, in fact the Bible talks about the relativity of wisdom, knowledge and understanding and everything other things that affect life. But the Bible most importantly explain what time is and how it flows.

From the equation: J = W X t

We can tell that time is function of energy so we just have to tell which existed first. This subject of time has eluded most scientists because they view this equation from the right hand side; this makes time unknown. But the Bible reveals this equation from the left hand side by letting us know that energy (light) existed before time and In fact time is just a function of that energy (light).

Now this gives a better understanding of what time is than as can be obtained from even quantum mechanics because science like religion and every other aspect of human endeavor views life from below but the Bible shows us things from above. Yet, everyone understands that the better view is from above because it’s more holistic.

Another aspect of time that has confused humans till this day is it’s flow. We intuitively know that know that time flows from the past to the present but but major scientists have had a hard time grasping the reality in efforts to define life as they think it should be. For this reason we’ve had many funny assertions of time flow.

Among the unrealistic notion scientifically peddled is the assertion that time does not flow. This is an unobjective notion because we definitely change and events become past and we grow. In fact, among such peddlers of unrealistic notion are many successful scientists like Einstein, Hawkings and even present day scientists like Carlo Revolli. This is unrealistic because we will expect not to get old at all if time was stagnant and always present.

The major reason for this notion is because it’s hard to match perception with reality. Human perceive time in three dimension but time only exists in two dimensions realistically.

People perceive a to-morrow, a to-say and a yester-day. Science in it’s need to combine all perception of time as real has had to come up with unrealistic postulates like:
1. Future and past do not exist but only Now
2. Now does not exist.
An observant person will realize that these assertions are logically contrasting yet different factions of scientists and philosophers have continued working in both assertions invariably.

What does the Bible says about times flow? The Bible lets us know that there’s just light and darkness (absence of light) or more scientifically energy and absence of energy. Time exists as a movement of light away from darkness. Genesis 1:4

Therefore, there’s only two dimensions of time; a “past”, where the light was and a “present” which is where light is.

We know that the light itself is the life so wherever life is is the present and for this reason every existing day day of life is the present day. The past (yesterday) is where we were but the present is reality is the reality of life. There’s no any other time but an illusory time which is a future time that exists only in the human mind.

According to the Bible there’s just past and now. 1 John 2:8. This is the concept of time that is consistent with reality as can be observed and our journey is from darkness to light; from past to now. Now is said to be Day, thus life is a journey to-day.

I implore everyone interested in learning the truth as can be observed to visit my website https://www.davidaobooks.com and get my book, it’s titled the science of God and life and it’s basically about interpreting the Bible objectively. Those who have read so far have testified to a better understanding of the construct of life and uncommon concept like reverse-time existence and inverse reality.

The book talks about relativity of time in a way better explained than here and even defined light better than can be done in a single blogpost. Life is truly beautiful when you know what’s happening, the reality. Knowledge is the key to the reality and freedom of existence. Learn about the truth, learn about Christ in a way that supersedes the lies and deception of this world.

https://www.davidaobooks.com/product/the-science-of-god-and-life/

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:34am On May 29, 2021
"So then, let us [apostles] be looked upon as ministering servants of Christ and stewards (trustees) of the mysteries (the secret purposes) of God.

2 Moreover, it is [essentially] required of stewards that a man should be found faithful [proving himself worthy of trust].

3 But [as for me personally] it matters very little to me that I should be put on trial by you [on this point], and that you or any other human tribunal should investigate and question and cross-question me. I do not even put myself on trial and judge myself.

4 I am not conscious of anything against myself, and I feel blameless; but I am not vindicated and acquitted before God on that account. It is the Lord [Himself] Who examines and judges me.

5 So do not make any hasty or premature judgments before the time when the Lord comes [again], for He will both bring to light the secret things that are [now hidden] in darkness and disclose and expose the [secret] aims (motives and purposes) of hearts. Then every man will receive his [due] commendation from God.

6 Now I have applied all this [about parties and factions] to myself and Apollos for your sakes, brethren, so that from what I have said of us [as illustrations], you may learn [to think of men in accordance with Scripture and] not to go beyond that which is written, that none of you may be puffed up and inflated with pride and boast in favor of one [minister and teacher] against another.

7 For who separates you from the others [as a faction leader]? [Who makes you superior and sets you apart from another, giving you the preeminence?] What have you that was not given to you? If then you received it [from someone], why do you boast as if you had not received [but had gained it by your own efforts]?

8 [You behave as if] you are already filled and think you have enough [you are full and content, feeling no need of anything more]! Already you have become rich [in spiritual gifts and graces]! [Without any counsel or instruction from us, in your conceit], you have ascended your thrones and come into your kingdom without including us! And would that it were true and that you did reign, so that we might be sharing the kingdom with you!

9 For it seems to me that God has made an exhibit of us apostles, exposing us to view last [of all, like men in a triumphal procession who are] sentenced to death [and displayed at the end of the line]. For we have become a spectacle to the world [a show in the world’s amphitheater] with both men and angels [as spectators].

10 We are [looked upon as] fools on account of Christ and for His sake, but you are [supposedly] so amazingly wise and prudent in Christ! We are weak, but you are [so very] strong! You are highly esteemed, but we are in disrepute and contempt!

11 To this hour we have gone both hungry and thirsty; we [habitually] wear but one undergarment [and shiver in the cold]; we are roughly knocked about and wander around homeless.

12 And we still toil unto weariness [for our living], working hard with our own hands. When men revile us [wound us with an accursed sting], we bless them. When we are persecuted, we take it patiently and endure it.

13 When we are slandered and defamed, we [try to] answer softly and bring comfort. We have been made and are now the rubbish and filth of the world [the offscouring of all things, the scum of the earth]." (1 Cor. 4:1-13 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:41am On May 29, 2021
"But the mercy and loving-kindness of the Lord are from everlasting to everlasting upon those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him, and His righteousness is to children’s children— To such as keep His covenant [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it] and to those who [earnestly] remember His commandments to do them [imprinting them on their hearts]."
(Psalm 103:17-18 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:36am On May 29, 2021
Each of us(human being) should always get ready for our biological death(with or without any sign/sickness) or the second coming of Jesus Christ Crucified; Our Lord:

"O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?

56 Now sin is the sting of death, and sin exercises its power [upon the soul] through [the abuse of] the Law.

57 But thanks be to God, Who gives us the victory [making us conquerors] through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be firm (steadfast), immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord [always being superior, excelling, doing more than enough in the service of the Lord], knowing and being continually aware that your labor in the Lord is not futile [it is never wasted or to no purpose]." (1 Cor. 15:55-58 ampc)

Death is not a bad thing rather an aspect of human lifestyle, death is part of human experience though not all human being will die or experience biological death before Jesus second coming thus

"Take notice! I tell you a mystery (a secret truth, an event decreed by the hidden purpose or counsel of God). We shall not all fall asleep [in death], but we shall all be changed (transformed)

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the [sound of the] last trumpet call. For a trumpet will sound, and the dead [in Christ] will be raised imperishable (free and immune from decay), and we shall be changed (transformed)." (1 Cor. 15:51-52 ampc)

If someone is sick around you, pray for him or her FIRST to repent and receive salvation inside Jesus Christ Crucified which may or may not lead to physical biological death or healing. If biological death occurs, you thank God that he/she has gone to be with Christ Jesus in Heaven. If he/she receives physical healing, we thank God also while we continue to live with the consciousness of biological death with or without signs of sickness OR the sudden appearance of Jesus Christ Crucified in the sky to call(rapture) His elect(those who will still be living their lives by faith in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection) as at the time of His sudden appearance.

The death of a believer should not be accompanied with sorrow or depression or hopelessness or loss-of-faith or getting angry with GOD rather with *thanksgiving* because He alone created human lives and He has the right/choice to take back our lives at any given time with or without signs because He has revealed this truth in His written word contained in the holy bible
thus
"Now also we would not have you ignorant, brethren, about those who fall asleep [in death], that you may not grieve [for them] as the rest do who have no hope [beyond the grave].

14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will also bring with Him through Jesus those who have fallen asleep [in death].

15 For this we declare to you by the Lord’s [own] word, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord shall in no way precede [into His presence] or have any advantage at all over those who have previously fallen asleep [in Him in death].

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud cry of summons, with the shout of an archangel, and with the blast of the trumpet of God. And those who have departed this life in Christ will rise first.

17 Then we, the living ones who remain [on the earth], shall simultaneously be caught up along with [the resurrected dead] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so always (through the eternity of the eternities) we shall be with the Lord!

18 Therefore comfort and encourage one another with these words." (1 Thess. 4:13-18 ampc)

The death of other human being should help us to reflect about our own lives, place ourselves in the position of the dead person with questions like "What if I am this person lying dead here or being buried; where will I spend my eternity (Heaven or Hell-fire) ?"
then make *adequate adjustments towards a renewed faith and commitment with Jesus Christ Crucified who is THE ONLY MEANS OF SPENDING ETERNITY IN HEAVEN*
thus

"Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me." (John 14:6 ampc)

"All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, no never, reject any human being who comes to Me]." (John 6:37 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life." (John 6:47 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words [who listens to My message] and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life. And he does not come into judgment [does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation], but he has already passed over out of death into life." (John 5:24 ampc)

"And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]" (John 3:14-18 ampc)

"And he who believes in (has faith in, clings to, relies on) the Son has (now possesses) eternal life. But whoever disobeys (is unbelieving toward, refuses to trust in, disregards, is not subject to) the Son will never see (experience) life, but [instead] the wrath of God abides on him. [God’s displeasure remains on him; His indignation hangs over him continually.]" (John 3:36 ampc)

"Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9 ampc)

"Let it be known and understood by all of you, and by the whole house of Israel, that in the name and through the power and authority of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom you crucified, [but] Whom God raised from the dead, in Him and by means of Him this man is standing here before you well and sound in body.

11 This [Jesus] is the Stone which was despised and rejected by you, the builders, but which has become the Head of the corner [the Cornerstone].

12 And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved." (Acts 4:10-12 ampc)

"Now when they heard this they were stung (cut) to the heart, and they said to Peter and the rest of the apostles (special messengers), Brethren, what shall we do?

38 And Peter answered them, Repent (change your views and purpose to accept the will of God in your inner selves instead of rejecting it) and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of and release from your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

39 For the promise [of the Holy Spirit] is to and for you and your children, and to and for all that are far away, [even] to and for as many as the Lord our God invites and bids to come to Himself." (Acts. 2:37-39 ampc)

"You also must be ready therefore, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not expect Him." (Matthew 24:44 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:47pm On May 29, 2021
"For this reason, because I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints (the people of God),

16 I do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers.

17 [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him,

18 *By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones)*,

19 And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength,

20 Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places],

21 Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come." (Ephesians 1:15-21 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:02pm On May 30, 2021
YOU TELL A HUNGRY MAN WHO IS HOMELESS, YOU SHOULD BE BORN AGAIN, INSTEAD FEEDING HIM FIRST?
FEED HIM FIRST! CLOTH HIM! SHELTER HIM!EMPOWER HIM! THEN HE CAN LISTEN TO GOODNEWS. sad LORD JESUS FEED 5000 JUST IN ONE DAY.
THE PROBLEMS WITH NIGERIA PREACHERS IS THAT THEY VEHEMENTLY REFUSED TO OBEY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IN DOING SELFLESS MISSIONARY SERVICE THAT THEY ENJOYED AT INFANT LEVELS. angryAND THEY WILL CITE SCRIPTURES TO JUSTIFY THEIR CRIMES.
SOLUTION IS TO GO BACK TO FAITH OF OUR FATHERS,PREACH AND PRACTICE THE WORKS OF A GOOD SAMARITAN/PRACTICALLY DOING VISIBLE MISSION WORK.THIS CONFIRMS YOU ARE WORKING IN VINE YARD OF GOD,THAT WILL INSPIRE MANY TO FOLLOWsmiley
WE MUST REVERSE THE TREND OF AFRICAN PREACHERS LIVING LIKE EMPERORS AND BEING WORSHIPPED BY FOLLOWERS INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON LORD JESUS CHRIST.
We need to change the narratives now to FAITH OF OF FATHERS in order to have a true and exemplary Christian lives in our society.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:21pm On May 30, 2021
"So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.

42 Yes, I know You always hear and listen to Me, but I have said this on account of and for the benefit of the people standing around, so that they may believe that You did send Me [that You have made Me Your Messenger].

43 When He had said this, He shouted with a loud voice, Lazarus, come out!

44 And out walked the man who had been dead, his hands and feet wrapped in burial cloths (linen strips), and with a [burial] napkin bound around his face. Jesus said to them, Free him of the burial wrappings and let him go.

45 Upon seeing what Jesus had done, many of the Jews who had come with Mary believed in Him. [They trusted in Him and adhered to Him and relied on Him.]" (John 11:41-45 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:24pm On May 30, 2021
"As they were marching forth, they came upon a man of Cyrene named Simon; this man they forced to carry the cross of Jesus.

33 And when they came to a place called Golgotha [Latin: Calvary], which means The Place of a Skull,

34 They offered Him wine mingled with gall to drink; but when He tasted it, He refused to drink it.

35 And when they had crucified Him, they divided and distributed His garments [among them] by casting lots so that the prophet’s saying was fulfilled, They parted My garments among them and over My apparel they cast lots.

36 Then they sat down there and kept watch over Him.

37 And over His head they put the accusation against Him (the cause of His death), which read, This is Jesus, the King of the Jews.

38 At the same time two robbers were crucified with Him, one on the right hand and one on the left.

39 And those who passed by spoke reproachfully and abusively and jeered at Him, wagging their heads,

40 And they said, You Who would tear down the sanctuary of the temple and rebuild it in three days, rescue Yourself from death. If You are the Son of God, come down from the cross.

41 In the same way the chief priests, with the scribes and elders, made sport of Him, saying,

42 He rescued others from death; Himself He cannot rescue from death. He is the King of Israel? Let Him come down from the cross now, and we will believe in and acknowledge and cleave to Him.

43 He trusts in God; let God deliver Him now if He cares for Him and will have Him, for He said, I am the Son of God.

44 And the robbers who were crucified with Him also abused and reproached and made sport of Him in the same way."
(Matthew 27:32-44 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:26pm On May 30, 2021
"I do not write this to shame you, but to warn and counsel you as my beloved children.

15 After all, though you should have ten thousand teachers (guides to direct you) in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers. For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the glad tidings (the Gospel).

16 So I urge and implore you, be imitators of me.

17 For this very cause I sent to you Timothy, who is my beloved and trustworthy child in the Lord, who will recall to your minds my methods of proceeding and course of conduct and way of life in Christ, such as I teach everywhere in each of the churches.

18 Some of you have become conceited and arrogant and pretentious, counting on my not coming to you.

19 But I will come to you [and] shortly, if the Lord is willing, and then I will perceive and understand not what the talk of these puffed up and arrogant spirits amount to, but their force ([d]the moral power and excellence of soul they really possess).

20 For the kingdom of God consists of and is based on not talk but power (moral power and excellence of soul).

21 Now which do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a rod of correction, or with love and in a spirit of gentleness?"
(1 Corinthians 4:14-21 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:28pm On May 30, 2021
"By [the help of] God I will praise His word; on God I lean, rely, and confidently put my trust; I will not fear. What can man, who is flesh, do to me?" (Psalm 56:4 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by benzyluv(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2021
Why do we have so many believers but few disciples to put to practice the things that are taught in scriptures?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:00pm On May 31, 2021
For men and women who upload naked or half-naked pictures and videos on the internet or social media as well as those who wear such dress for other human beings to see them outside of their matrimonial spouse:

"But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in and acknowledge and cleave to Me to stumble and sin [that is, who entices him or hinders him in right conduct or thought], it would be better (more expedient and profitable or advantageous) for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be sunk in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe/curse to the world for such temptations to sin and influences to do wrong! It is necessary that temptations come, but woe/curse to the person on whose account or by whom the temptation comes!" (Matthew 18:6-7 ampc)

"But if your brother is being pained or his feelings hurt or if he is being injured by what you eat, [then] you are no longer walking in love. [You have ceased to be living and conducting yourself by the standard of love toward him.] Do not let what you eat hurt or cause the ruin of one for whom Christ died!" (Romans 15:14 ampc)

Please do you know the temptations and lust such dressings, pictures, videos, comments and write-ups does to other human beings ?

Then for parents who expose their naked-body in the eyes of their children, please read through this biblical passage below

"And Ham, the father of Canaan, glanced at and saw the unclothedness of his father and told his two brothers outside.

23 So Shem and Japheth took a garment, laid it upon the shoulders of both, and went backward and covered the unclothedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they did not see their father’s unclothedness.

24 When Noah awoke from his wine, and knew the thing which his youngest son had done to him,

25 He exclaimed, Cursed be Canaan! He shall be the servant of servants to his brethren!" (Genesis 9:22-25 ampc)

You might think it means nothing but you are *placing the curse of sexual sins upon such children* hence flee from such *evil/curses/wickedness*. Some people might be asking where their children got entangled with sexual sin with their own bodies or blood sister/brother without knowing it was you(the parents) that initiated them into such *curse*

Please these careless exposition of the human naked-body via dressing, pictures, videos, emojis, write-ups, comments e.t.c. arouses sexual-sin and lust in the hearts of other human beings and it teaches others to engage in such carelessness hence imposing sexually perverted spirits upon our neighbors and society.

please try to remove them, wear such clothings for your marital spouse alone and upload pictures, videos, write-ups and comments that edify the human eyes as well as mind such that God is glorified and our neighbors dwell in sanity and purity of mind not just struggling for purity.

your brother, sister, husband, wife, mother, father, cousin, friend or relative might fall victim to this same kind of dressing and social media sexual-perversion/insanity from other human being then you might be tempted to cast aspersions upon them and call them sinners while you are guilty and possibly it was from you that they learnt such attitude which the unGodly, unholy and sinners refer to as boldness and freedom.

"Only be careful that this power of choice (this permission and liberty to do as you please) which is yours, does not [somehow] become a hindrance (cause of stumbling) to the weak or overscrupulous [giving them an impulse to sin]." (1 Cor. 8:9 ampc)

"But take heed lest by any means this liberty/freedom of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak" (1 Cor. 8:9 KJV)

"For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty/freedom; only use not liberty/freedom for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another." (Gal. 5:13 KJV)

"For you, brethren, were [indeed] called to freedom; only [do not let your] freedom be an incentive to your flesh and an opportunity or excuse [for selfishness], but through love you should serve one another." (Gal. 5:13 ampc)

"I appeal to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship.

2 Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you]." (Romans 12:1-2 ampc)

Repent and flee from every appearances of sin/evil (1 Thess. 5:22)

Repent from sin, sinful appearances and sinful living/lifestyle now

"Bear fruits that are deserving and consistent with [your] repentance [that is, conduct worthy of a heart changed, a heart abhorring sin]. And do not begin to say to yourselves, We have Abraham as our father; for I tell you that God is able from these stones to raise up descendants for Abraham.

9 Even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees, so that every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire."
(Luke 3:8-9 ampc)

Repent and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified
thus
"Now after John was arrested and put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent (have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)." (Mark 1:14-15 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:20pm On May 31, 2021
Repent and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified
thus
"Now after John was arrested and put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent (have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)." (Mark 1:14-15 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:28pm On May 31, 2021
"Now from the sixth hour (noon) there was darkness over all the land until the ninth hour (three o’clock).

46 And about the ninth hour (three o’clock) Jesus cried with a loud voice, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?—that is, My God, My God, why have You abandoned Me [leaving Me helpless, forsaking and failing Me in My need]?

47 And some of the bystanders, when they heard it, said, This Man is calling for Elijah!

48 And one of them immediately ran and took a sponge, soaked it with vinegar (a sour wine), and put it on a reed (staff), and was about to give it to Him to drink.

49 But the others said, Wait! Let us see whether Elijah will come to save Him from death.

50 And Jesus cried again with a loud voice and gave up His spirit.

51 And at once the curtain of the sanctuary of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; the earth shook and the rocks were split.

52 The tombs were opened and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep in death were raised [to life];

53 And coming out of the tombs after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

54 When the centurion and those who were with him keeping watch over Jesus observed the earthquake and all that was happening, they were terribly frightened and filled with awe, and said, Truly this was God’s Son!

55 There were also numerous women there, looking on from a distance, who were of those who had accompanied Jesus from Galilee, ministering to Him.

56 Among them were Mary of Magdala, and Mary the mother of James and Joseph, and the mother of Zebedee’s sons."
(Matthew 27:45-56 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:33pm On May 31, 2021
"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud cry of summons, with the shout of an archangel, and with the blast of the trumpet of God. And those who have departed this life in Christ will rise first. Then we, the living ones who remain [on the earth], shall simultaneously be caught up along with [the resurrected dead] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so always (through the eternity of the eternities) we shall be with the Lord!" (1 Thess. 4:16-17 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by DavidAO(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Did God truly tempt Abraham?

The subject of temptation has been a very bothersome topic over time. It’s mind bugling when you hear people say God is tempting them when certain situations befall them. This makes one wonder if these people truly understand that construct of life or whether they even know what the Bible is saying at any time.

This subject of whether or not God tempted Abraham is a topic that has caused so much argument. Most people claim that it’s written in the Bible that God tempted Abraham so that automatically means that it’s so.

While it’s true that it’s written that God tempted Abraham, it’s important for us to understand what the Bible is saying at any given time so we don’t become fooled by the perception of our mind.

Among the most important statements in the Bible is 1 John 5:20 which states that “we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”

Anyone who reads the above statement to truly know what the Bible is saying will recognize the equivocality in that statement; the son of God has given us understanding that we may know him that’s true. What that equivocally means is that there’s another him that’s not true (false), so the son of God gave us understanding so that we may separate the true from the false.

So if there’s a false God in the Bible then we must try to interpret everything properly even when the Bible says it.

As touching the temptation of Abraham, we must ask ourselves the following questions:
1. Can God tempt a man? James 1:13
2. Is God the tempter? Mathew 4:3
3. Is God ignorant of the heart of man? Jeremiah 17:10

These questions help us streamline our scope to understanding the temptation of Abraham. We know God does not tempt any man so how can God tempt Abraham? God is not the tempter, so how can God do the job of the tempter? Lastly tempting a person is to know their strength and weakness, God already knows the heart of every man so how can he then tempt Abraham to know what he already knew? Should we say God was ignorant of Abraham’s heart?
‭‭
The key to understanding a Abraham’s situation is to compare him to the story of Job. If we compare their stories together then we know it couldn’t have been God who tempted Abraham but Satan.

To fully understand this, we should check the particular verse where Abraham passed the temptation to realize whether it was God who truly spoke to him.

“And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭22:12‬

The second part of the verse reveals the truth about Abraham’s temptation. In the verse above, The particular God said “for now I know that thou fearest God”. What that statement means is that the God never knew Abraham’s heart before that time.

What all this means is that God is not He who tempted Abraham because God already knew Abraham’s heart. Like Job’s account Satan argued that Abraham only loved God because God blessed him and gave him a son at his ok’d age, so God told Satan to tempt Abraham to confirm on his own.

Therefore, let no one say God tempted Abraham anymore, let no one say God is tempting them, for God cannot tempt anyone neither has be ever tempted anyone.

For further, read on the particular subject, read the account of Abraham’s temptation in the book of jasher.

For more factual Bible studies and scriptural interpretation, visit davidaobooks.com. Get a copy of the science of God and life, the book interprets biblical information objectively in a way different from most people know.

In fact the book interprets biblical information in way that reveals the actual information so that anyone can go out and confirm or realize what the Bible is saying on their own. Get a copy as the link below https://www.davidaobooks.com/product/the-science-of-god-and-life/

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
"So Jesus said to those Jews who had believed in Him, If you *continue/abide* in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples.

32 And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.

33 They answered Him, We are Abraham’s offspring (descendants) and have never been in bondage to anybody. What do You mean by saying, You will be set free?

34 Jesus answered them, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, Whoever commits and practices sin is the slave of sin.

35 Now a slave does not remain in a household permanently (forever); the son [of the house] does remain forever.

36 So if the Son liberates you [makes you free men], then you are really and unquestionably free." (John 8:31-36 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
"When it was evening, there came a rich man from Arimathea, named Joseph, who also was a disciple of Jesus.

58 He went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus, and Pilate ordered that it be given to him.

59 And Joseph took the body and rolled it up in a clean linen cloth used for swathing dead bodies

60 And laid it in his own fresh (undefiled) tomb, which he had hewn in the rock; and he rolled a big boulder over the door of the tomb and went away.

61 And Mary of Magdala and the other Mary kept sitting there opposite the tomb." (Matthew 27:57-61 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
"And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, all arrayed like a bride beautified and adorned for her husband; Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God. God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away."
(Revelation 21:2-4 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
May the God of all glory and grace fill your life and all that concerns you within this month of June 2021 and beyond with His mercy obtained from His throne of grace in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Robinho22: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Gain more knowledge I want to let you know how the Direct Rain water has helped me both Financially and so many other Spiritual Uses.
The rain water extracted directly from the sky without touching the roof is so powerful if only you know how to use it. You can use it for Financial freedom, boost your business, heal from sickness, cleansing and many others. You can also decide to search our YouTube Channel directly called (WAYA SOLUTION)
Watch this video to the end ������
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WetpdolSYSM&t=3s

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.