Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830969 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Something about Christian marriage:
Infidelity for wedded-couple in Christianity is never a basis for divorce. From the old testament to new testament GOD HATES DIVORCE (Malachi 2:16).

God has not changed from hating divorce to loving/permitting divorce thus "Jesus yesterday, today and forever the same" (Hebrews 13:8 ), "I the Lord has not changed" (Malachi 3:6).

Jesus stated that Moses permitted such because of the hardness of heart hence anybody who divorces has hardness of heart which depicts unforgiveness which is a straight-ticket to hell-fire(Matthew 19:8, Matthew 6:14-15 ).

Jesus also stated on the basis of fornication; according Jewish tradition, male and female are espoused or betrotted to each other before they take their original marriage vow; if either of them has sexual intimacy with another person while they were still betrotted before the original marriage vow it is called fornication (sexual sin committed by those not yet married by vow) hence the other person can disagree to continue with the official marriage vow at this point of discovering such fornication or choose to forgive and continue with the vow.

This was the reason Joseph who was betrotted/espoused to Mary wanted to secretly send her away when he found out that she was already pregnant before they came to live together (take their official marriage vow) then God sent an angel to reveal to Joseph that Marys' pregnancy was not a fruit of fornication but Gods' seed hence he should take Mary his wife as well as the child in her womb as his responsibility from GOD (Matthew 1:18-24)

This is why Jesus said except on the case of fornication not adultery therefore the disciples who understood that forgiving and continuing with a promiscous wedded spouse/partner is difficult responded, if this is the correct teaching about marriage then it is better to remain unmarried then Jesus told them that remaining unmarried is a gift/grace giving to some people and not an escape route from the difficulty/challenge of marriage which majorly involves forgiveness, tolerance and Christ-like-love as was depicted on the Cross. (Matthew 19:1-12.)

If the Holy Spirit is laying Christian marriage burden upon your heart then you should be willing to submit early in your life to the daily crushing/pruning power of the Cross of Jesus Christ thus "The branch in me which bears fruit, My Father prunes so that they will bear more fruits" (John 15:2)

For the cases of domestic violence and threats to life of either spouse or children, it is advised that both spouse should separate from staying temporary from living inside the same house apartment while engaging marital counselling and prayers from the leaders of their fellowship with the sole aim of reconciliation as one-body inside Jesus Christ Crucified; Our Redeemer. During this separation no sexual sin is permitted for any of the spouse and non of them is permitted to remarry unless there is death of either spouse. Spouses within this context should not allow bitterness to lead them into planning the death of the other person just to be free to re-marry in human eyes while wearing the garment of murderer in the eyes of God.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask JESUS CHRIST to wash you with His Precious Blood shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

Then you can join any fellowship that *preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE* close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire *new/fresh* and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".
If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Efficacy of the Gospel in this generation:
1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."

The power/grace/love/mercy/faith/salvation released by GOD through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary is what makes the gospel effective/consistent upon any human being who hears the gospel

If there is no encounter with this power from the cross of Christ Jesus upon any human being after hearing, reading or listening to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the flesh/sin/unbelief cannot be destroyed and replaced with the FULL-LIFE of Jesus Christ (Salvation/Eternal-life) no matter how many Christian activities you are subjected to, no matter the religious titles attributed to you, no matter how many sacramentals or sacraments you engage, no matter how many confessional utterances you make, no matter how many times you have read through the holy bible, no matter your exegetical prowess, no matter how long you have been going to Church, no matter your knowledge of Church history/doctrines/traditions e.t.c.

It is this power that cast away the prince of this world from our lives, lifts us to the crucified flesh of Jesus Christ on the Cross, merges our flesh with his own flesh and puts to death our flesh(our spirit-man/personality not our skin), replaces our old flesh with the resurrected-flesh/being of Christ, then makes us the center of attraction to lead all men to consistent obedience and Holiness through faith in Christ Jesus here in this sinful world thus "John 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." Then going further Jesus declared "John 12:31 Now(at the point of His death on the cross) is the judgment of this world(flesh/sin/devils-dominance-over-human-souls/unbelief 'effects' upon each human being in this world's is dealt with): now shall the prince of this world be cast out(the stronghold/power of sin/flesh/unbelief is destroyed and replaced by the prince of peace). 12:32 And "I", if I be lifted up from the earth(His death on the cross and the power released at that point affects each human being in the whole world at this experience/encounter), will draw all men unto me(will turn each human being who believes in HIM in this world from fleshly fruits to Spiritual fruits that is consistent till eternity). 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die."

Thus Paul confirmed the regrets and ignorance of Satan for allowing this power of God released through the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ His only beloved Son become a reality upon mankind "1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, *they would not have crucified the Lord of glory*."

Since the devil cannot undo the reality of the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ upon mankind then he has devised a means of making sure that the gospel we hear in this generation is without the teaching/revelation/knowledge/Grace/Power of the Cross of Christ Jesus. This is why the Christianity of our generation seems to have the highest number of human being amongst all other religion in the universe currently with the population of human beings visible in different physical structural church auditoriums yet we have geometric increase in sin/evil/wickedness/injustice/unbelief within the same Christian-fold and in the secular world while the early church after Pentecost carried a lifestyle (Gospel) that overturned human beings in various cities/nations/continents towards the kingdom of Jesus Christ Crucified.

It is this same power of the Cross of Jesus Christ that cancelled 'all' the bad/unfavorable records of our past that stands against us with which the accuser of the brethren accuses us day and night before God(Colossians 2:14-15, Revelation 12:10)

It is this same power that removed the sting of sin(attractions to sins) in our lives permanently(John 8:36; Hebrews 7:23-26) and replaced it with the flesh of Jesus Christ which alone both wills and does his good pleasures through us (Phil.2:12-13) in the Holy Spirit both in trials, temptations, affluence, enjoyments, promotions, miracles, testing e.t.c.

There is no permanent deliverance from sin/flesh/unbelief/poverty/demonic-manipulations/untimely-biological-death in any man/woman of God, fasting/prayers, Christian activities e.t.c apart from having a direct personal encounter with the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified thus "what is born of the flesh is flesh, what is born of the Spirit is spirit" (John 3:6 KJV).

There is no victory/prosperity that is genuine/long-lasting/eternal apart from that which comes from a personal encounter with the power of Jesus Christ Crucified released on the cross of Calvary thus "If the Son sets you free, you are feed indeed" (John 8:36 KJV).

Seek/desire/yearn to have a direct personal encounter with this power/Grace/revelation/love/mercy/deliverance/faith/life/salvation/truth/reality e.t.c. that GOD released through the death of His only beloved Son; Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary thus "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled/satisfied" (Matthew 5:6)

"If you search for me sincerely with your whole heart, you will find me" (Jeremiah 29:13)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
We raise our hands of faith to the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified and we declare that His counsel alone over Nigeria will come to pass in Jesus name. Amen.

Peace, we decree upon Nigeria and there was a great calm upon Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen. (Mark 4:39)

By the power of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary which disarmed principalities and powers over all human lives and publicly disgraced them by nailing them to the Cross, we believe and we declare that all the evil plans of the devil, demons, principalities and powers over Nigeria is nullified and disarmed in Jesus name. Amen.

By the mercy of God which prevailed over condemnation which our sins deserved, we declare by faith in the finished works of Jesus Christ Crucified and Resurrected that the mercy of God has prevailed over the condemnation which our sin as Nigerians and Nigeria deserves in Jesus name. Amen.

As we fellowship with the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) and with the brethren, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins hence we declare in every new second fellowship we engage with the GOD-HEAD within the secret of our thoughts and external behaviours that the blood of Jesus Christ has cleansed and is still cleansing all of our past sins insistently as a people and nation(Nigeria/believers in the gospel) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

By the efficacy of the ever living blood of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary as the atonement for the sin of all human being and our victory over the accusations of the devil concerning our past sins according to Revelation 12:11; we believe and therefore we speak that we(believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified especially Nigerians) have overcome and overthrown every accusations, evil conspiracies, massacre, blood-thirsty demons, and devil concerning Nigeria and our individual lives by the blood of the lamb (Jesus Christ Crucified) and by the word of our testimony in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass; if the Lord(the GOD-HEAD) has not spoken and He has declared that "He has set free even the lawful captive of the mighty" because the sacrifice(Christ Jesus Crucified/GOD-HIMSELF) offered for the sin of the lawful-captive is greater than his sin , thus we believe and we declare that Nigeria and Nigerians are set free from the lawful captive of the mighty, hence those who want to drink our blood will drink their own blood and those who want to eat our flesh, will eat their own flesh in Jesus name. Amen.

This is the grace of God that Jesus tested death on the Cross of Calvary for the salvation of every human being (Hebrews 2:9) therefore every human being belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified by the virtue of His Single-Complete-and-Eternal sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary, so Nigeria and every Nigerian belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified alone which is our faith-standing to obtain mercy from the throne of grace so that we may have grace to serve God acceptably with holiness and Godly fear in Nigeria and beyond Nigerian coast whether the devil and the gods of other religions likes it or not; all there plans shall come to nothing in Jesus name. Amen.

"Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.

10 See, I have this day(19-06-2021) appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant." (Jeremiah 1:9-10 ampc)

"Thus shall you say to them: The gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens in Jesus name. Amen. (Jeremiah 10:11 ampc)

Abbah Father, we decree that the gods/religions which did not make/create Nigeria and other nations of this your own world/universe, the heavens and the earth, shall perish inside Nigeria, from the earth and from under the heavens through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Father as you sent your Son to encounter Saul on his way to Damascus to afflict the believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified may you also encounter every person and groups trying to afflict those who believe in the gospel in this generation in Nigeria and every country existing in this your own universe hence turning them from Saul to Paul through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

We believe and we speak with the same reason of faith that is in accordance with the Holy Scriptures, and the Holy Scriptures cannot be cancelled/annulled, hence I believe therefore have I spoken and You the Holy Spirit watch over Your Word to manifest it in Jesus name. Amen.

I thank You Father because You have answered me and You will always answer me in Jesus name. Amen.

Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Revelation 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Thank You Abbah My Father!!!
Thank You My Lord!!!
Thank You Jesus Christ Crucified!!!
Thank You My Lord!!!
Thank You Holy Spirit!!!
Thank You My Lord!!!
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Carrying The Life of Christ in our Bodies, 2Cor 4:10

The body of sin and death can become the body of Life.

We are blessed as Believers because we can communicate the Life of Jesus through the members of our bodies.
The Glory is so strong within us and in our members that whatever we touch or whatever that touches us can contact the Glory.

This is not the Anointing but the consequence of dying to everything for the sake of Jesus Our Lord.

When the Life (Glory) of the Risen Lord soaked the bodies of a believer, then the Glory penetrates anything that comes in-contact with us.

Even in the old covenant the vessels of the sanctuary and Aaron the priest were consecrated so that anything that comes in-contact with them becomes holy. Ex 30:25-29

If the dispensation of death and sin carries this level of Glory how much more we who shared the Priesthood of Jesus Christ by the indestructible Life we carry?

We are not blessed by external things, rather things become blessed when they come in-contact with us because of the presence of the Blessed One within us.

Our mortal bodies are now being quickened and raised by the Resurrection Power in us, hence our garments, shadow, handkerchief, hands etc can transmit the Glory.

We can see more of these if we deliberately allow the cross to deal with the lust in our bodies so that all the holds and crips of oldman would be utterly destroyed for Our New Life in Christ to find full expression.

There are holds and crips of sin and death in our bodies, and these must be shattered by the Power of The Cross and Death of Jesus so that Life of Jesus can replace sin and death in our bodies.

Cross and death of Jesus is what ordinary men hate so much but this is where the Power of Christianity lies.

It's only by being crucified in the flesh that the Life of the Spirit can flow out through us.

It's only by being crucified to the world and its lust and pleasure that we can come out the slavery of the prince of this world (Satan)

It's only by dying to this world that we can operate with the Power and Glory of Heaven.

We don't have control over the Anointing (transcend power) which The HolySpirit releases when He wills but if we carry the Life of Christ in our bodies which is only possible when we continuously submit to the cross of Jesus, our entire body becomes the Anointing.

Then we don't have to engage in any special spiritual exercise for the Glory to flow rather our clothes are soaked with the transcend Power of God.

We are able to die to the flesh, sin and the world system by the presence of the crucified Christ in us.

We are able to carry the Life of Jesus in our bodies by the abundance of Grace we have received in the Beloved.

We are able to communicate The Glory and the Power of God because we are for signs, Wonders and miracles.

Now may we who have submitted ourselves to the dealings of the Cross and Death of Jesus Christ be fused with Great Grace and Power for signs and wonders, and may He Who rose Jesus from the dead raise our mortal Bodies above the Realities of the fall so that we may manifest the Character and Nature of Jesus Christ in every second of our lives in Jesus Name. Amen.
(Bro. Chidiebele JohnPaul Nwosu)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Repent from sin,
Repent from prostitution,
Repent from the bondage of sexual sins,
Repent from the devils bondage
Repent from the devils bondage, ritual-killings,
Repent from kidnapping, banditry and human killings,
Repent from cultism, charms, voodoo, juju, transcendental meditations, crystals, yoga, witch-craftery, paganism, idol-worship,
Repent from *every religion/practices/philosophies/ideologies/doctrines that does not believe in Jesus redemptive death on the Cross of Calvary and Resurrection as the only means of human salvation(Heaven)*
and seek freedom by believing in Jesus Christ Redemptive death on the Cross and His Resurrection from the dead for *your complete and permanent salvation as well as deliverance from the sinful-nature which every human being inherited from Adam's sin(disobedience)*
thus
"Now after John was arrested and put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent (have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)." (Mark 1:14-15 ampc)

"Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me." (John 14:6 ampc)

Jesus loves You
Jesus died on the Cross to set you free from sin
Jesus went into hell-fire and suffered eternal punishment for your sin.
thus
"And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]" (John 3:14-18 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words [who listens to My message] and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life. And he does not come into judgment [does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation], but he has already passed over out of death into life." (John 5:24 ampc)

"All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me]." (John 6:37 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life." (John 6:47 ampc)

If you will repent from sin inside your heart *right now*
and believe in your heart that Jesus died for your sin on the Cross of Calvary
and that Jesus rose from the dead to give you HIS OWN LIFE(ETERNAL LIFE)

All your sins, addictions, curses, devils' power of death over your soul, fear of death will be *COMPLETELY CLEANSED AND FORGIVEN*
then Jesus will come to *LIVE INSIDE YOU AS YOUR NEW LIFE, LORD, SAVIOUR, REDEEMER AND GOD*
thus
"Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9 ampc)

"Let it be known and understood by all of you, and by the whole house of Israel, that in the name and through the power and authority of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom you crucified, [but] Whom God raised from the dead, in Him and by means of Him this man is standing here before you well and sound in body.

11 This [Jesus] is the Stone which was despised and rejected by you, the builders, but which has become the Head of the corner [the Cornerstone].

12 And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved." (Acts 4:10-12 ampc)

thus you can make this prayer-confession/declaration
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

if you have made this prayers sincerely and truthfully from your heart and with your mouth,
then you are SAVED FROM SIN AND HELL-FIRE
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You are now a CHILD AND SON OF GOD by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified!!!

I will like to help you build up on this your new faith through daily bible studies and prayers with you via texting on whatsapp or facebook inbox on +2348034220713 or "chibuogwu onyemaechi"

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ebenezer880(m): 12:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Hi Nlanders, I'm sorry to bother you on this but I DNT have where nor who to turn to any long and sincerely need your cordial assistance on this, I recently gained admission in 200l FUOYE, to study a lucrative course, which I know must people will not want to agree with me, but am having financial constraints as regards my tuition fees which will elaps in 6days, i lost my dad July during the pandemic and mum is not currently financial okay, currently I am have 50k with me and will be needing your assistance with (57,000) in order to pay my fees 107,500, please any amount you can assist me with will be grateful appreciated thank

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
"And at once He left the synagogue and went into the house of Simon [Peter] and Andrew, accompanied by James and John.

30 Now Simon’s mother-in-law had for some time been lying sick with a fever, and at once they told Him about her.

31 And He went up to her and took her by the hand and raised her up; and the fever left her, and she began to wait on them.

32 Now when it was evening, after the sun had set, they brought to Him all who were sick and those under the power of demons,

33 Until the whole town was gathered together about the door.

34 And He cured many who were afflicted with various diseases; and He drove out many demons, but would not allow the demons to talk because they knew Him [intuitively]." (Mark 1:29-34 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork. Day after day pours forth speech, and night after night shows forth knowledge." (Psalm 19:1-2 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
"That they all may be one, [just] as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You have sent Me." (John 17:21 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by DavidAO(m): 5:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Has the seven days of creation ended?

This question doesn’t look like what a sane mind should ever ask, but as life goes, we’ll all realize that that which we call insane is usually the sane thing do or say and vice versa.

Life itself is very intricate and most things that reveal the delicate parts of life usually sound insane to the ordinary mind. For this reason, Jesus was labeled insane even by members of his own family.

Similarly, many prophets in the books were one time called insane. If John the Baptist were to be viewed objectively, we’d all conclude he was insane. One of my favorite part of the Bible is where Festus called apostle Paul insane because of the information he was giving. Acts 26:24

Yet, a person who has come to the full understanding of their messages cannot say such people were insane, such comment can only be made by a mind that hasn’t gained that understanding.

That said, there’s something quite mysterious in the Bible that no one can realize unless they’re helped by the Holy Spirit. In fact, some have to be helped by his presence in other people to realize this mystery.

It’s whether or not God has finished creating. An ordinary minded person will surely say: yes, God has finished creating, it’s boldly written in genesis. Yet, it’s also boldly written that he who believes in Jesus is a new creation.

This births the question: did God go back to creating after he finished? Did God Stop resting after he finished his works? Did Man’s fall make God go back to creating? Even so, did God not see man’s fall before it happened? Did the man outsmart God?

These questions are important for us to realize what the Bible is actually saying. Here’s the beauty of it all. This is the time of the creation, God has not finished the creation. The man did not outsmart God, ‘the man’ is foolish and God is wiser than him.

This reveals the phenomena “inverse reality” and “reverse-time existence”. This is to say the same (actual) time that everything was created is what we’re living in the reverse and such, the reality we experience is an inversion of the reality. As such, we’re coming from our Past, and heading to the Present. We think we’re already fully Present and headed to the future. Yet, the future is just like a mirage in time.

So technically, the creation has not ended, we’re existing in the creation and all that which is created shall be revealed at the end. After which, God shall observe the rest, which is the 1000 years of inactivity on earth.

The phenomenal reverse-time existence of this world and its inverse reality cannot be fully discussed on this thread as that will entail an explanation and diagrams that might be too much for nairaland, but a person who lays their hand on a copy of the science of God and life will have to decide for themselves if the idea is insane or sane.

Such person will understand why the Bible says the reality is only seen in the mirror (1 Corinthians 13:12). They’ll also understand why Paul says we must become foolish to be wise, and why the Bible says the fool will say in his heart that God doesn’t exist.

If we look around us today, we’ll realize that those who the Bible calls fools are the wise men of this world. Among such earthly esteemed fools are Buddha and Alberta Einstein. No one can fully understand why these were called fools until they understand inverse reality as discussed with a scientific interpretation.

Thanks for reading. I hope you’ve gained something. Here’s a link to the science of God and life for anyone interested.
https://www.davidaobooks.com/product/the-science-of-god-and-life/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2021
"So then whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in a way that is unworthy [of Him] will be guilty of [profaning and sinning against] the body and blood of the Lord.

28 Let a man [thoroughly] examine himself, and [only when he has done] so should he eat of the bread and drink of the cup.

29 For anyone who eats and drinks without discriminating and recognizing with due appreciation that [it is Christ’s] body, eats and drinks a sentence (a verdict of judgment) upon himself.

30 That [careless and unworthy participation] is the reason many of you are weak and sickly, and quite enough of you have fallen into the sleep of death.

31 For if we searchingly examined ourselves [detecting our shortcomings and recognizing our own condition], we should not be judged and penalty decreed [by the divine judgment].

32 But when we [fall short and] are judged by the Lord, we are disciplined and chastened, so that we may not [finally] be condemned [to eternal punishment along] with the world.

33 So then, my brothers, when you gather together to eat [the Lord’s Supper], wait for one another.

34 If anyone is hungry, let him eat at home, lest you come together to bring judgment [on yourselves]. About the other matters, I will give you directions [personally] when I come." (1 Cor. 11:27-34 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2021
"But we are citizens of the state (commonwealth, homeland) which is in heaven, and from it also we earnestly and patiently await [the coming of] the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [as] Savior," (Philippians 3:20 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Parenting Our Kids in Faith
. . . . . .
The word “faith” is becoming a commodity that anybody is able to sell anytime and any day. People tend to say, “Just believe!”
Believe what? Believe that what you’re dreaming to have is coming to be true. Just dream as if you had what you wish to have and see yourself having it, then you will have it! They say, “That is faith!”
Wow! Wow!

My friends, the Bible doesn’t say that about faith.

Faith means believing what the word of God says. Period!

Let me show you this in a simple example: How do we do parenting?
1. Parenting must be done in faith
The Bible says,
“- - - whatever is not from faith is sin.” Romans 14:23b NASB
That means, whatever we, Christians, do, we are to do it in faith.
We raise our kids in faith, for example, means we’re raising our kids according to the word of God. Whatever the word of God says, we strive to put that into practice.

For example: The Bible says, “He who withholds his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him diligently.” Proverbs 23:24 NASB
If parents resist disciplining their kids for whatever reason, they show that they hate their kids. Disciplining a child is one of the ways we, parents, show our love to our children. And when we discipline them, using a rod, for example, a wooden spoon, to spank them, without anger or rage, to inflict pain according to their age, we show that we love and care for our children. We spank them not because we are angry or frustrated but because we saw disobedience in them that may cost of them a lot in life. So, we discipline them today for their own good.

God shows us how to be good parents:
““My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord,
Nor faint when you are reproved by Him;
For those whom the Lord loves He disciplines,
And He scourges every son whom He receives.”
It is for discipline that you endure; God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom his father does not discipline? But if you are without discipline, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. Furthermore, we had earthly fathers to discipline us, and we respected them; shall we not much rather be subject to the Father of spirits, and live? For they disciplined us for a short time as seemed best to them, but He disciplines us for our good, so that we may share His holiness. All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness.” Hebrews 12:5b-11 NASB

Love this!

2. The object of our faith is Jesus Christ
The object of our faith is nothing but a Person, Jesus Christ. Faith is not what we think and dream to have; that is our wish. Faith is everything to do with Jesus Christ who is the word of God.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. . . And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, - - - full of grace and truth. ” John 1:1, 14 NASB
The Bible says,
“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1 NASB
“the assurance of things hoped for” – is a key phrase!

What do we hope?
Is this hope the same as saying, “I hope to go to school,” or “I hope to visit my mom this summer?”

No!
Listen how Paul writes:
“For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it.” Romans 8:24-25 NASB

We hope in Christ. We hope in the word of God. We hope in a God we do not see and touch but believe. Do you see my point?
So, we strive to show Jesus Christ, the word of God, through our parenting styles.

3. Our parenting style shows our faith
What we believe shows itself by how we behave and do in life. If we say, we believe in God, we have faith in Jesus Christ; and that faith will be evident in the way we do parenting.

Faith shows its existence by how we behave. If we have faith in this world, we parent our kids in ways for them to be number in sport; number one in class and make as much money as they can so they can be rich and famous. This will be our daily “message” to our kids.
And our kids are our excellent judges. They know who our “God” is, this world or the Triune God. We don’t need to tell them that Jesus Christ or this world is our object of faith. They know because our faith shows itself in what we say and do.

The Bible says,
“For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.”

4. Parenting is modeling
Since whatever we do and say comes out of faith, parenting is also the result of our faith. And when we parent our kids, we model to them our faith.

The question we parents need to ask is this: What are we modeling before our kids?
As Christians, we want to model to our kids Godliness!

Our kids watch us more than they hear us. And they are very good “copy cats.” They learn from us how to view life and God because we live out our faith.
When we put our faith in Christ, we strive to live out His word and our kids see Jesus Christ in and through us.

The Bible says,
“Train up a child in the way he should go,
Even when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6 NASB
A child comes to this life having his/her unique nature, gift, talent and all given to them by God. All we parents need to do is not to change their unique nature so that they look like us but we model godliness before them so they learn to put their trust in Christ in the way they should go.

5. Parenting is a sacrificial job
As Christians, we’re supposed to live out our faith. Living out our faith demands all kinds of sacrifices on our part because the faith we’re passing on to our children is not our wishes and dreams but Jesus Christ who is the only Savior of this world. We sacrifice so many of temporal things, such as cutting down our work hour, pausing on our careers to come back to them in another season of life so we raise our kids today in godliness while they are little. We can catch with our school, work and career but we cannot catch up with our kids once they turn to be big kids or adults.

The late Jim Elliot (Philip James Elliot), a husband of late Elizabeth Elliot, said, “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.”
Beautiful! (Please read his biography if you get a chance.)

6. Parenting is something we always learn
Faith is something that grows. There is no “graduation” from Christianity. We always grow in faith.
In the same way, as we parent our kids, we parent them in faith, means we always learn how to best parent our kids. There is no “I know it all” kind of attitude with faith in Christ. We always pray and study the word so that we “do not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of” our mind, so that we “may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:2 NASB

So, as Christians, we should not tolerate ignorance and immaturity in our faith!
We always learn how to parent our kids from the word of God and the experiences of those who have gone before us.

7. Parenting is given to two adults
Parenting is given to fathers and mothers, not to little kids. That means, both parents have equal but different responsibilities to raise their kids in faith, in Christ, as they raise them by the word of God.

For example, if we teach our kids to pray in the morning or before they start driving, we should not focus on the tradition of praying but on the “whys.”
We need to tell them why prayer is important thing to Christians. Tell them that the Bible says, “Pray without ceasing” 1 Thessalonians 5:17 ESV – and we pray because the Bible says so and we do it to show that God is our eternal, heavenly Father and we relate and fellowship with Him mainly through prayer in Spirit. Do you see that?

That means parents are in adults who lead their kids in the right path. If they, parents, have problems, however, for example, anger issue, since they are adults, they know when and how to ask help from others who can help them to deal with their anger issues. If their marriages are not healthy, they know that a healthy marriage is a very critically important ground to raise their kids in godliness. So, they don’t ignore their marital problems, rather, they seek help from others who can help them sort things out so their marriage will be healthy.

Do you see what faith is?
Yes, saying “I have faith in God” does not show that we’re Christians. It simply means we have a “knowledge” that God exists like how demons believe: “You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder! Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless?” James 2:19-20 ESV

Yes, “For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.” James 2:26 ESV
So, my friends, let’s live out our faith. Let’s strive to pass on to our kids a faith that is alive, not a faith that is dead, a faith that has only a name, “a Christian,” apart from Christian deeds. ///
(Appeal for purity)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
"What is born of [from] the flesh is flesh [of the physical is physical]; and what is born of the Spirit is spirit."
(John 3:6 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
"All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me]." (John 6:37 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
"And Jesus having returned to Capernaum, after some days it was rumored about that He was in the house [probably Peter’s].

2 And so many people gathered together there that there was no longer room [for them], not even around the door; and He was discussing the Word.

3 Then they came, bringing a paralytic to Him, who had been picked up and was being carried by four men.

4 And when they could not get him to a place in front of Jesus because of the throng, they dug through the roof above Him; and when they had scooped out an opening, they let down the [thickly padded] quilt or mat upon which the paralyzed man lay.

5 And when Jesus saw their faith [their confidence in God through Him], He said to the paralyzed man, Son, your sins are forgiven [you] and put away [that is, the penalty is remitted, the sense of guilt removed, and you are made upright and in right standing with God].

6 Now some of the scribes were sitting there, holding a dialogue with themselves as they questioned in their hearts,

7 Why does this Man talk like this? He is blaspheming! Who can forgive sins [remove guilt, remit the penalty, and bestow righteousness instead] except God alone?

8 And at once Jesus, becoming fully aware in His spirit that they thus debated within themselves, said to them, Why do you argue (debate, reason) about all this in your hearts?

9 Which is easier: to say to the paralyzed man, Your sins are forgiven and put away, or to say, Rise, take up your sleeping pad or mat, and start walking about [and keep on walking]?

10 But that you may know positively and beyond a doubt that the Son of Man has right and authority and power on earth to forgive sins—He said to the paralyzed man,

11 I say to you, arise, pick up and carry your sleeping pad or mat, and be going on home.

12 And he arose at once and picked up the sleeping pad or mat and went out before them all, so that they were all amazed and recognized and praised and thanked God, saying, We have never seen anything like this before!" (Mark 2:1-12 ampc)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
"Now about the spiritual gifts (the special endowments of supernatural energy), brethren, I do not want you to be misinformed.

2 You know that when you were heathen, you were led off after idols that could not speak [habitually] as impulse directed and whenever the occasion might arise.

3 Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking under the power and influence of the [Holy] Spirit of God can [ever] say, Jesus be cursed! And no one can [really] say, Jesus is [my] Lord, except by and under the power and influence of the Holy Spirit.

4 Now there are distinctive varieties and distributions of endowments (gifts, extraordinary powers distinguishing certain Christians, due to the power of divine grace operating in their souls by the Holy Spirit) and they vary, but the [Holy] Spirit remains the same.

5 And there are distinctive varieties of service and ministration, but it is the same Lord [Who is served].

6 And there are distinctive varieties of operation [of working to accomplish things], but it is the same God Who inspires and energizes them all in all.

7 But to each one is given the manifestation of the [Holy] Spirit [the evidence, the spiritual illumination of the Spirit] for good and profit.

8 To one is given in and through the [Holy] Spirit [the power to speak] a message of wisdom, and to another [the power to express] a word of knowledge and understanding according to the same [Holy] Spirit;

9 To another [wonder-working] faith by the same [Holy] Spirit, to another the extraordinary powers of healing by the one Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles, to another prophetic insight (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose); to another the ability to discern and distinguish between [the utterances of true] spirits [and false ones], to another various kinds of [unknown] tongues, to another the ability to interpret [such] tongues.

11 All these [gifts, achievements, abilities] are inspired and brought to pass by one and the same [Holy] Spirit, Who apportions to each person individually [exactly] as He chooses." (1 Cor. 12:1-11 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2021
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1 KJV)

The Word of God; Jesus Christ Crucified alone begins anything that is eternal and permanent in the life of any human being or creature or creation.

Is there anything in the secret or external lifestyle of any human being that is not rooted inside the Crucified Jesus Christ ?

That thing will not last, the little while it will exist within you will lead to a permanent regret, come out of sin/unbelief-in-the-gospel, repent and believe in the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection for your life now that we are still alive; there is no repentance after biological death and there is no prayer from anybody in the heavens, earth, or underworld that can bring any human being out of hell-fire once you reject the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and Resurrected until your biological death thus
"And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]" (John 3:14-18 ampc)

"And he who believes in (has faith in, clings to, relies on) the Son has (now possesses) eternal life. But whoever disobeys (is unbelieving toward, refuses to trust in, disregards, is not subject to) the Son will never see (experience) life, but [instead] the wrath of God abides on him. [God’s displeasure remains on him; His indignation hangs over him continually.]" (John 3:36 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life." (John 6:47 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words [who listens to My message] and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life. And he does not come into judgment [does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation], but he has already passed over out of death into life." (John 5:24 ampc)

"Once more Jesus addressed the crowd. He said, I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me will not be walking in the dark, but will have the Light which is Life." (John 8:12)

"So Jesus said *to those Jews who had believed in Him*, If you *continue/abide in My word* [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples.

32 And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." (John 8:31-32 ampc)

"And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever—

17 The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you." (John 14:16-17 ampc)

"However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you [into close fellowship with you]; but if I go away, I will send Him to you [to be in close fellowship with you].

8 And when He comes, He will convict and convince the world and bring demonstration to it about sin and about righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God) and about judgment:

9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me [trust in, rely on, and adhere to Me];

10 About righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God), because I go to My Father, and you will see Me no longer;

11 About judgment, because the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world [Satan] is judged and condemned and sentence already is passed upon him.

12 I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them or to take them upon you or to grasp them now.

13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].

14 He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.

15 Everything that the Father has is Mine. That is what I meant when I said that He [the Spirit] will take the things that are Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you." (John 16:7-15 ampc)

"Now on the final and most important day of the Feast, Jesus stood, and He cried in a loud voice, If any man is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink!

38 He who believes in Me [who cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me] as the Scripture has said, From his innermost being shall flow [continuously] springs and rivers of living water.

39 But He was speaking here of the Spirit, Whom those who believed (trusted, had faith) in Him were afterward to receive. For the [Holy] Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified (raised to honor)." (John 7:37-39 ampc)

"A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when the true (genuine) worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers.

24 God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality)." (John 4:23-24 ampc)

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." (John 6:63 KJV)

"Now the Lord is the Holy Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom).

18 And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit." (2 Corinthians 3:17-18 ampc)

"Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." (John 8:34-36 KJV)

" Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." (1 John 3:4-10 KJV)

Are you convicted by the Holy Spirit towards repentance from sin, unbelief-in-the-gospel, secret-sins, appearances-of-sin-inquities-wickedness
and you are ready to receive the salvation and new creation life of Jesus Christ Crucified from the Cross such that the old-man/flesh is completely evacuated and replaced ?

You can sincerely declare this word of repentance and salvation inside Jesus Christ Crucified thus

if you have made this prayers sincerely and truthfully from your heart and with your mouth,
then you are SAVED FROM SIN AND HELL-FIRE
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You are now a CHILD AND SON OF GOD by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified!!!

I will like to help you build up on this your new faith through daily bible studies and prayers with you via texting on whatsapp or facebook inbox on +2348034220713 or "chibuogwu onyemaechi"

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
"If I [can] speak in the tongues of men and [even] of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such as is inspired by God’s love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

2 And if I have prophetic powers (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God’s love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody).

3 Even if I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing] food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God’s love in me), I gain nothing.

4 Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

5 It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].

6 It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.

7 Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].

8 Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. As for prophecy (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value and be superseded by truth].

9 For our knowledge is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect), and our prophecy (our teaching) is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect).

10 But when the complete and perfect (total) comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away (become antiquated, void, and superseded).

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.

12 For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection [of reality as in a riddle or enigma], but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood [by God].

13 And so faith, hope, love abide [faith—conviction and belief respecting man’s relation to God and divine things; hope—joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love—true affection for God and man, growing out of God’s love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love." (1 Cor.13:1-13 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
"Again Jesus went into a synagogue, and a man was there who had one withered hand [as the result of accident or disease].

2 And [the Pharisees] kept watching Jesus [closely] to see whether He would cure him on the Sabbath, so that they might get a charge to bring against Him [formally].

3 And He said to the man who had the withered hand, Get up [and stand here] in the midst.

4 And He said to them, Is it lawful and right on the Sabbath to do good or to do evil, to save life or to take it? But they kept silence.

5 And He glanced around at them with vexation and anger, grieved at the hardening of their hearts, and said to the man, Hold out your hand. He held it out, and his hand was [completely] restored.

6 Then the Pharisees went out and immediately held a consultation with the Herodians against Him, how they might [devise some means to] put Him to death." (Mark 3:1-6 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
"Eagerly pursue and seek to acquire [this] love [make it your aim, your great quest]; and earnestly desire and cultivate the spiritual endowments (gifts), especially that you may prophesy (interpret the divine will and purpose in inspired preaching and teaching).

2 For one who speaks in an [unknown] tongue speaks not to men but to God, for no one understands or catches his meaning, because in the [Holy] Spirit he utters secret truths and hidden things [not obvious to the understanding].

3 But [on the other hand], the one who prophesies [who interprets the divine will and purpose in inspired preaching and teaching] speaks to men for their upbuilding and constructive spiritual progress and encouragement and consolation.

4 He who speaks in a [strange] tongue edifies and improves himself, but he who prophesies [interpreting the divine will and purpose and teaching with inspiration] edifies and improves the church and promotes growth [in Christian wisdom, piety, holiness, and happiness].

5 Now I wish that you might all speak in [unknown] tongues, but more especially [I want you] to prophesy (to be inspired to preach and interpret the divine will and purpose). He who prophesies [who is inspired to preach and teach] is greater (more useful and more important) than he who speaks in [unknown] tongues, unless he should interpret [what he says], so that the church may be edified and receive good [from it].

6 Now, brethren, if I come to you speaking in [unknown] tongues, how shall I make it to your advantage unless I speak to you either in revelation (disclosure of God’s will to man) in knowledge or in prophecy or in instruction?

7 If even inanimate musical instruments, such as the flute or the harp, do not give distinct notes, how will anyone [listening] know or understand what is played?

8 And if the war bugle gives an uncertain (indistinct) call, who will prepare for battle?

9 Just so it is with you; if you in the [unknown] tongue speak words that are not intelligible, how will anyone understand what you are saying? For you will be talking into empty space!

10 There are, I suppose, all these many [to us unknown] tongues in the world [somewhere], and none is destitute of [its own power of] expression and meaning.

11 But if I do not know the force and significance of the speech (language), I shall seem to be a foreigner to the one who speaks [to me], and the speaker who addresses [me] will seem a foreigner to me.

12 So it is with yourselves; since you are so eager and ambitious to possess spiritual endowments and manifestations of the [Holy] Spirit, [concentrate on] striving to excel and to abound [in them] in ways that will build up the church.

13 Therefore, the person who speaks in an [unknown] tongue should pray [for the power] to interpret and explain what he says.

14 For if I pray in an [unknown] tongue, my spirit [by the Holy Spirit within me] prays, but my mind is unproductive [it bears no fruit and helps nobody].

15 Then what am I to do? I will pray with my spirit [by the Holy Spirit that is within me], but I will also pray [intelligently] with my mind and understanding; I will sing with my spirit [by the Holy Spirit that is within me], but I will sing [intelligently] with my mind and understanding also.

16 Otherwise, if you bless and render thanks with [your] spirit [thoroughly aroused by the Holy Spirit], how can anyone in the position of an outsider or he who is not gifted with [interpreting of unknown] tongues, say the Amen to your thanksgiving, since he does not know what you are saying?

17 To be sure, you may give thanks well (nobly), but the bystander is not edified [it does him no good].

18 I thank God that I speak in [strange] tongues (languages) more than any of you or all of you put together;

19 Nevertheless, in public worship, I would rather say five words with my understanding and intelligently in order to instruct others, than ten thousand words in a [strange] tongue (language).

20 Brethren, do not be children [immature] in your thinking; continue to be babes in [matters of] evil, but in your minds be mature [men].

21 It is written in the Law, By men of strange languages and by the lips of foreigners will I speak to this people, and not even then will they listen to Me, says the Lord.

22 Thus [unknown] tongues are meant for a [supernatural] sign, not for believers but for unbelievers [on the point of believing], while prophecy (inspired preaching and teaching, interpreting the divine will and purpose) is not for unbelievers [on the point of believing] but for believers.

23 Therefore, if the whole church assembles and all of you speak in [unknown] tongues, and the ungifted and uninitiated or unbelievers come in, will they not say that you are demented?

24 But if all prophesy [giving inspired testimony and interpreting the divine will and purpose] and an unbeliever or untaught outsider comes in, he is told of his sin and reproved and convicted and convinced by all, and his defects and needs are examined (estimated, determined) and he is called to account by all,

25 The secrets of his heart are laid bare; and so, falling on [his] face, he will worship God, declaring that God is among you in very truth." (1 Cor. 14:1-25 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
"What then, brethren, is [the right course]? When you meet together, each one has a hymn, a teaching, a disclosure of special knowledge or information, an utterance in a [strange] tongue, or an interpretation of it. [But] let everything be constructive and edifying and for the good of all.

27 If some speak in a [strange] tongue, let the number be limited to two or at the most three, and each one [taking his] turn, and let one interpret and explain [what is said].

28 But if there is no one to do the interpreting, let each of them keep still in church and talk to himself and to God.

29 So let two or three prophets speak [those inspired to preach or teach], while the rest pay attention and weigh and discern what is said.

30 But if an inspired revelation comes to another who is sitting by, then let the first one be silent.

31 For in this way you can give testimony [prophesying and thus interpreting the divine will and purpose] one by one, so that all may be instructed and all may be stimulated and encouraged;

32 For the spirits of the prophets (the speakers in tongues) are under the speaker’s control [and subject to being silenced as may be necessary],

33 For He [Who is the source of their prophesying] is not a God of confusion and disorder but of peace and order. As [is the practice] in all the churches of the saints (God’s people),

34 The women should keep quiet in the churches, for they are not authorized to speak, but should take a secondary and subordinate place, just as the Law also says.

35 But if there is anything they want to learn, they should ask their own husbands at home, for it is disgraceful for a woman to talk in church [for her to usurp and exercise authority over men in the church].

36 What! Did the word of the Lord originate with you [Corinthians], or has it reached only you?

37 If anyone thinks and claims that he is a prophet [filled with and governed by the Holy Spirit of God and inspired to interpret the divine will and purpose in preaching or teaching] or has any other spiritual endowment, let him understand (recognize and acknowledge) that what I am writing to you is a command of the Lord.

38 But if anyone disregards or does not recognize [that it is a command of the Lord], he is disregarded and not recognized [he is one whom God knows not].

39 So [to conclude], my brethren, earnestly desire and set your hearts on prophesying (on being inspired to preach and teach and to interpret God’s will and purpose), and do not forbid or hinder speaking in [unknown] tongues.

40 But all things should be done with regard to decency and propriety and in an orderly fashion." (1 Cor. 14:26-40 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
"Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light." (Ephesians 5:14 KJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
"And now let me remind you [since it seems to have escaped you], brethren, of the Gospel (the glad tidings of salvation) which I proclaimed to you, which you welcomed and accepted and upon which your faith rests,

2 And by which you are saved, if you hold fast and keep firmly what I preached to you, unless you believed at first without effect and all for nothing.

3 For I passed on to you first of all what I also had received, that Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for our sins in accordance with [what] the Scriptures [foretold],

4 That He was buried, that He arose on the third day as the Scriptures foretold,

5 And [also] that He appeared to Cephas (Peter), then to the Twelve.

6 Then later He showed Himself to more than five hundred brethren at one time, the majority of whom are still alive, but some have fallen asleep [in death].

7 Afterward He was seen by James, then by all the apostles (the special messengers),

8 And last of all He appeared to me also, as to one prematurely and born dead [no better than an unperfected fetus among living men].

9 For I am the least [worthy] of the apostles, who am not fit or deserving to be called an apostle, because I once wronged and pursued and molested the church of God [oppressing it with cruelty and violence].

10 But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me.

11 So, whether then it was I or they, this is what we preach and this is what you believed [what you adhered to, trusted in, and relied on]." (1 Cor.15:1-11 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2021
"And He went up on the hillside and called to Him [for Himself] those whom He wanted and chose, and they came to Him.

14 And He appointed twelve to continue to be with Him, and that He might send them out to preach [as apostles or special messengers]

15 And to have authority and power to heal the sick and to drive out demons:

16 [They were] Simon, and He surnamed [him] Peter;

17 James son of Zebedee and John the brother of James, and He surnamed them Boanerges, that is, Sons of Thunder;

18 And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew (Nathaniel), and Matthew, and Thomas, and James son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus (Judas, not Iscariot), and Simon the Cananaean [also called Zelotes],

19 And Judas Iscariot, he who betrayed Him." (Mark 3:13-19 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2021
"But now if Christ (the Messiah) is preached as raised from the dead, how is it that some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?

13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ has not risen;

14 And if Christ has not risen, then our preaching is in vain [it amounts to nothing] and your faith is devoid of truth and is fruitless (without effect, empty, imaginary, and unfounded).

15 We are even discovered to be misrepresenting God, for we testified of Him that He raised Christ, Whom He did not raise in case it is true that the dead are not raised.

16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised;

17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is mere delusion [futile, fruitless], and you are still in your sins [under the control and penalty of sin];

18 And further, those who have died in [spiritual fellowship and union with] Christ have perished (are lost)!

19 If we who are [abiding] in Christ have hope only in this life and that is all, then we are of all people most miserable and to be pitied.

20 But the fact is that Christ (the Messiah) has been raised from the dead, and He became the first-fruits of those who have fallen asleep [in death].

21 For since [it was] through a man that death [came into the world, it is] also through a Man that the resurrection of the dead [has come].

22 For just as [because of their union of nature] in Adam all people die, so also [by virtue of their union of nature] shall all in Christ be made alive.

23 But each in his own rank and turn: Christ (the Messiah) [is] the first-fruits, then those who are Christ’s [own will be resurrected] at His coming.

24 After that comes the end (the completion), when He delivers over the kingdom to God the Father after rendering inoperative and abolishing every [other] rule and every authority and power.

25 For [Christ] must be King and reign until He has put all [His] enemies under His feet.

26 The last enemy to be subdued and abolished is death.

27 For He [the Father] has put all things in subjection under His [Christ’s] feet. But when it says, All things are put in subjection [under Him], it is evident that He [Himself] is excepted Who does the subjecting of all things to Him.

28 However, when everything is subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also subject Himself to [the Father] Who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all [be everything to everyone, supreme, the indwelling and controlling factor of life].

29 Otherwise, what do people mean by being [themselves] baptized in behalf of the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them?

30 [For that matter], why do I live [dangerously as I do, running such risks that I am] in peril every hour?

31 [I assure you] by the pride which I have in you in [your fellowship and union with] Christ Jesus our Lord, that I die daily [I face death every day and die to self].

32 What do I gain if, merely from the human point of view, I fought with [wild] beasts at Ephesus? If the dead are not raised [at all], let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we will be dead.

33 Do not be so deceived and misled! Evil companionships (communion, associations) corrupt and deprave good manners and morals and character.

34 Awake [from your drunken stupor and return] to sober sense and your right minds, and sin no more. For some of you have not the knowledge of God [you are utterly and willfully and disgracefully ignorant, and continue to be so, lacking the sense of God’s presence and all true knowledge of Him]. I say this to your shame." (1 Cor. 15:12-34 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
"Now concerning the money contributed for [the relief of] the saints (God’s people): you are to do the same as I directed the churches of Galatia to do.

2 On the first [day] of each week, let each one of you [personally] put aside something and save it up as he has prospered [in proportion to what he is given], so that no collections will need to be taken after I come.

3 And when I arrive, I will send on those whom you approve and authorize with credentials to carry your gift [of charity] to Jerusalem.

4 If it seems worthwhile that I should go too, they will accompany me." (1 Cor. 16:1-4 ampc)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 230
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.