Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833406 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by OveyETA: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2021
MASSIVE CROWD AT TB JOSHUA FUNERAL SERVICE LYING IN STATE 4 BURIAL AT SYNAGOGUE PLUS CHURCH SERVICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEN3sA4C5Q4
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
"And they(5000 men) all ate and were satisfied." (Mark 6:42 ampc)

Jesus fed *them with HIMSELF(THE INCORRUPTIBLE LIVING WORD OF GOD)* and they were *all satisfied*

Nothing can satisfy *any human being who has not terminated his/her old life/the-flesh through a direct personal death with Jesus on the Cross of Calvary and His Resurrection by grace through faith then become filled and replaced with Jesus New Creation Life*

thus "God has put a desire inside human beings, only HIM can SATISFY..." (Eccl.3:11 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask JESUS CHRIST to wash you with His Precious Blood shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

Then you can join any fellowship that *preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE* close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire *new/fresh* and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".
If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Efficacy of the Gospel in this generation:
1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."

The power/grace/love/mercy/faith/salvation released by GOD through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary is what makes the gospel effective/consistent upon any human being who hears the gospel

If there is no encounter with this power from the cross of Christ Jesus upon any human being after hearing, reading or listening to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the flesh/sin/unbelief cannot be destroyed and replaced with the FULL-LIFE of Jesus Christ (Salvation/Eternal-life) no matter how many Christian activities you are subjected to, no matter the religious titles attributed to you, no matter how many sacramentals or sacraments you engage, no matter how many confessional utterances you make, no matter how many times you have read through the holy bible, no matter your exegetical prowess, no matter how long you have been going to Church, no matter your knowledge of Church history/doctrines/traditions e.t.c.

It is this power that cast away the prince of this world from our lives, lifts us to the crucified flesh of Jesus Christ on the Cross, merges our flesh with his own flesh and puts to death our flesh(our spirit-man/personality not our skin), replaces our old flesh with the resurrected-flesh/being of Christ, then makes us the center of attraction to lead all men to consistent obedience and Holiness through faith in Christ Jesus here in this sinful world thus "John 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." Then going further Jesus declared "John 12:31 Now(at the point of His death on the cross) is the judgment of this world(flesh/sin/devils-dominance-over-human-souls/unbelief 'effects' upon each human being in this world's is dealt with): now shall the prince of this world be cast out(the stronghold/power of sin/flesh/unbelief is destroyed and replaced by the prince of peace). 12:32 And "I", if I be lifted up from the earth(His death on the cross and the power released at that point affects each human being in the whole world at this experience/encounter), will draw all men unto me(will turn each human being who believes in HIM in this world from fleshly fruits to Spiritual fruits that is consistent till eternity). 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die."

Thus Paul confirmed the regrets and ignorance of Satan for allowing this power of God released through the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ His only beloved Son become a reality upon mankind "1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, *they would not have crucified the Lord of glory*."

Since the devil cannot undo the reality of the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ upon mankind then he has devised a means of making sure that the gospel we hear in this generation is without the teaching/revelation/knowledge/Grace/Power of the Cross of Christ Jesus. This is why the Christianity of our generation seems to have the highest number of human being amongst all other religion in the universe currently with the population of human beings visible in different physical structural church auditoriums yet we have geometric increase in sin/evil/wickedness/injustice/unbelief within the same Christian-fold and in the secular world while the early church after Pentecost carried a lifestyle (Gospel) that overturned human beings in various cities/nations/continents towards the kingdom of Jesus Christ Crucified.

It is this same power of the Cross of Jesus Christ that cancelled 'all' the bad/unfavorable records of our past that stands against us with which the accuser of the brethren accuses us day and night before God(Colossians 2:14-15, Revelation 12:10)

It is this same power that removed the sting of sin(attractions to sins) in our lives permanently(John 8:36; Hebrews 7:23-26) and replaced it with the flesh of Jesus Christ which alone both wills and does his good pleasures through us (Phil.2:12-13) in the Holy Spirit both in trials, temptations, affluence, enjoyments, promotions, miracles, testing e.t.c.

There is no permanent deliverance from sin/flesh/unbelief/poverty/demonic-manipulations/untimely-biological-death in any man/woman of God, fasting/prayers, Christian activities e.t.c apart from having a direct personal encounter with the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified thus "what is born of the flesh is flesh, what is born of the Spirit is spirit" (John 3:6 KJV).

There is no victory/prosperity that is genuine/long-lasting/eternal apart from that which comes from a personal encounter with the power of Jesus Christ Crucified released on the cross of Calvary thus "If the Son sets you free, you are feed indeed" (John 8:36 KJV).

Seek/desire/yearn to have a direct personal encounter with this power/Grace/revelation/love/mercy/deliverance/faith/life/salvation/truth/reality e.t.c. that GOD released through the death of His only beloved Son; Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary thus "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled/satisfied" (Matthew 5:6)

"If you search for me sincerely with your whole heart, you will find me" (Jeremiah 29:13)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
We raise our hands of faith to the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified and we declare that His counsel alone over Nigeria will come to pass in Jesus name. Amen.

Peace, we decree upon Nigeria and there was a great calm upon Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen. (Mark 4:39)

By the power of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary which disarmed principalities and powers over all human lives and publicly disgraced them by nailing them to the Cross, we believe and we declare that all the evil plans of the devil, demons, principalities and powers over Nigeria is nullified and disarmed in Jesus name. Amen.

By the mercy of God which prevailed over condemnation which our sins deserved, we declare by faith in the finished works of Jesus Christ Crucified and Resurrected that the mercy of God has prevailed over the condemnation which our sin as Nigerians and Nigeria deserves in Jesus name. Amen.

As we fellowship with the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) and with the brethren, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins hence we declare in every new second fellowship we engage with the GOD-HEAD within the secret of our thoughts and external behaviours that the blood of Jesus Christ has cleansed and is still cleansing all of our past sins insistently as a people and nation(Nigeria/believers in the gospel) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

By the efficacy of the ever living blood of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary as the atonement for the sin of all human being and our victory over the accusations of the devil concerning our past sins according to Revelation 12:11; we believe and therefore we speak that we(believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified especially Nigerians) have overcome and overthrown every accusations, evil conspiracies, massacre, blood-thirsty demons, and devil concerning Nigeria and our individual lives by the blood of the lamb (Jesus Christ Crucified) and by the word of our testimony in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass; if the Lord(the GOD-HEAD) has not spoken and He has declared that "He has set free even the lawful captive of the mighty" because the sacrifice(Christ Jesus Crucified/GOD-HIMSELF) offered for the sin of the lawful-captive is greater than his sin , thus we believe and we declare that Nigeria and Nigerians are set free from the lawful captive of the mighty, hence those who want to drink our blood will drink their own blood and those who want to eat our flesh, will eat their own flesh in Jesus name. Amen.

This is the grace of God that Jesus tested death on the Cross of Calvary for the salvation of every human being (Hebrews 2:9) therefore every human being belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified by the virtue of His Single-Complete-and-Eternal sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary, so Nigeria and every Nigerian belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified alone which is our faith-standing to obtain mercy from the throne of grace so that we may have grace to serve God acceptably with holiness and Godly fear in Nigeria and beyond Nigerian coast whether the devil and the gods of other religions likes it or not; all there plans shall come to nothing in Jesus name. Amen.

"Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.

10 See, I have this day(09-07-2021) appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant." (Jeremiah 1:9-10 ampc)

"Thus shall you say to them: The gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens in Jesus name. Amen. (Jeremiah 10:11 ampc)

Abbah Father, we decree that the gods/religions which did not make/create Nigeria and other nations of this your own world/universe, the heavens and the earth, shall perish inside Nigeria, from the earth and from under the heavens through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Father as you sent your Son to encounter Saul on his way to Damascus to afflict the believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified may you also encounter every person and groups trying to afflict those who believe in the gospel in this generation in Nigeria and every country existing in this your own universe hence turning them from Saul to Paul through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

We believe and we speak with the same reason of faith that is in accordance with the Holy Scriptures, and the Holy Scriptures cannot be cancelled/annulled, hence I believe therefore have I spoken and You the Holy Spirit watch over Your Word to manifest it in Jesus name. Amen.

I thank You Father because You have answered me and You will always answer me in Jesus name. Amen.

Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Revelation 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Thank You Abbah My Father!!!
Thank You My Lord!!!
Thank You Jesus Christ Crucified!!!
Thank You My Lord!!!
Thank You Holy Spirit!!!
Thank You My Lord!!!
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Carrying The Life of Christ in our Bodies, 2Cor 4:10

The body of sin and death can become the body of Life.

We are blessed as Believers because we can communicate the Life of Jesus through the members of our bodies.
The Glory is so strong within us and in our members that whatever we touch or whatever that touches us can contact the Glory.

This is not the Anointing but the consequence of dying to everything for the sake of Jesus Our Lord.

When the Life (Glory) of the Risen Lord soaked the bodies of a believer, then the Glory penetrates anything that comes in-contact with us.

Even in the old covenant the vessels of the sanctuary and Aaron the priest were consecrated so that anything that comes in-contact with them becomes holy. Ex 30:25-29

If the dispensation of death and sin carries this level of Glory how much more we who shared the Priesthood of Jesus Christ by the indestructible Life we carry?

We are not blessed by external things, rather things become blessed when they come in-contact with us because of the presence of the Blessed One within us.

Our mortal bodies are now being quickened and raised by the Resurrection Power in us, hence our garments, shadow, handkerchief, hands etc can transmit the Glory.

We can see more of these if we deliberately allow the cross to deal with the lust in our bodies so that all the holds and crips of oldman would be utterly destroyed for Our New Life in Christ to find full expression.

There are holds and crips of sin and death in our bodies, and these must be shattered by the Power of The Cross and Death of Jesus so that Life of Jesus can replace sin and death in our bodies.

Cross and death of Jesus is what ordinary men hate so much but this is where the Power of Christianity lies.

It's only by being crucified in the flesh that the Life of the Spirit can flow out through us.

It's only by being crucified to the world and its lust and pleasure that we can come out the slavery of the prince of this world (Satan)

It's only by dying to this world that we can operate with the Power and Glory of Heaven.

We don't have control over the Anointing (transcend power) which The HolySpirit releases when He wills but if we carry the Life of Christ in our bodies which is only possible when we continuously submit to the cross of Jesus, our entire body becomes the Anointing.

Then we don't have to engage in any special spiritual exercise for the Glory to flow rather our clothes are soaked with the transcend Power of God.

We are able to die to the flesh, sin and the world system by the presence of the crucified Christ in us.

We are able to carry the Life of Jesus in our bodies by the abundance of Grace we have received in the Beloved.

We are able to communicate The Glory and the Power of God because we are for signs, Wonders and miracles.

Now may we who have submitted ourselves to the dealings of the Cross and Death of Jesus Christ be fused with Great Grace and Power for signs and wonders, and may He Who rose Jesus from the dead raise our mortal Bodies above the Realities of the fall so that we may manifest the Character and Nature of Jesus Christ in every second of our lives in Jesus Name. Amen.
(Bro. Chidiebele JohnPaul Nwosu)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Repent from sin,
Repent from gambling,
Repent from prostitution,
Repent from the bondage of sexual sins,
Repent from the devils bondage
Repent from the devils bondage, ritual-killings,
Repent from kidnapping, banditry and human killings,
Repent from cultism, charms, voodoo, juju, transcendental meditations, crystals, yoga, witch-craftery, paganism, idol-worship,
Repent from *every religion/practices/philosophies/ideologies/doctrines that does not believe in Jesus redemptive death on the Cross of Calvary and Resurrection as the only means of human salvation(Heaven)*
and seek freedom by believing in Jesus Christ Redemptive death on the Cross and His Resurrection from the dead for *your complete and permanent salvation as well as deliverance from the sinful-nature which every human being inherited from Adam's sin(disobedience)*
thus
"Now after John was arrested and put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent (have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)." (Mark 1:14-15 ampc)

"Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me." (John 14:6 ampc)

Jesus loves You
Jesus died on the Cross to set you free from sin
Jesus went into hell-fire and suffered eternal punishment for your sin.
thus
"And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]" (John 3:14-18 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words [who listens to My message] and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life. And he does not come into judgment [does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation], but he has already passed over out of death into life." (John 5:24 ampc)

"All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me]." (John 6:37 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life." (John 6:47 ampc)

If you will repent from sin inside your heart *right now*
and believe in your heart that Jesus died for your sin on the Cross of Calvary
and that Jesus rose from the dead to give you HIS OWN LIFE(ETERNAL LIFE)

All your sins, addictions, curses, devils' power of death over your soul, fear of death will be *COMPLETELY CLEANSED AND FORGIVEN*
then Jesus will come to *LIVE INSIDE YOU AS YOUR NEW LIFE, LORD, SAVIOUR, REDEEMER AND GOD*
thus
"Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9 ampc)

"Let it be known and understood by all of you, and by the whole house of Israel, that in the name and through the power and authority of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom you crucified, [but] Whom God raised from the dead, in Him and by means of Him this man is standing here before you well and sound in body.

11 This [Jesus] is the Stone which was despised and rejected by you, the builders, but which has become the Head of the corner [the Cornerstone].

12 And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved." (Acts 4:10-12 ampc)

thus you can make this prayer-confession/declaration
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

if you have made this prayers sincerely and truthfully from your heart and with your mouth,
then you are SAVED FROM SIN AND HELL-FIRE
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You are now a CHILD AND SON OF GOD by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified!!!

I will like to help you build up on this your new faith through daily bible studies and prayers with you via texting on whatsapp or facebook inbox on +2348034220713 or "chibuogwu onyemaechi"

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Faith in Jesus death on the Cross and His Resurrection does not manifest sinfulness:
Those who *believe in Jesus death on the Cross and His Resurrection* do not sin thus "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." (John 8:12)

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." (John 6:47 KJV)

Everlasting life is the LIFE AND PERSON OF JESUS; inside this life THERE IS NO SIN.

For someone who *believes in Jesus death on the Cross and Resurrection* TO COMMIT SIN; he/she *must by choice stop believing that Jesus inside him/her cannot manifest holiness in such situations or thoughts or desires* which is UNBELIEF and then go ahead with such *sinful thoughts or engagements*

thus for any human being to manifest sin whether in thoughts or external behaviours is *TO DISBELIEF IN JESUS DEATH ON THE CROSS AND HIS RESURRECTION* because *THERE IS NO SEED OR CAPACITY TO MANIFEST SIN IN THOUGHTS OR EXTERNAL BEHAVIOURS INSIDE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* thus "Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." (John 8:34-36 KJV)

"But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, *is therefore Christ the minister of sin?* God forbid." (Galatians 2:17 KJV)

"He that *loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:* and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me." (John 14:24 KJV)

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." (1 John 3:9)

"Being *born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible*, by the *word of God*, which liveth and abideth for ever." (1 Peter 1:23 KJV)

The New Creation Life of JESUS NOW INDWELLING ANY PERSON who believes in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection is the BEING who keeps such a person holy in thoughts and deeds each passing second on this earthly existence HOWEVER such a person MUST AGREE FOR EACH SECOND inside his/her heart/mind/thought to ALLOW CHRIST NEW LIFE TO EXPRESS/MANIFEST HIS LIFESTYLE through his/her being(soul, spirit and body) by grace through faith thus
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" (John 14:16 KJV)

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you." (John 16:13-15 KJV)

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." (John 14:21 KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, *If a man love me, he will keep my words:* and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." (John 14:23 KJV)

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, *I am with you always, even unto the end of the world*. Amen." (Matthew 28:18-20 KJV)

"Who shall also *confirm/sustain* you *unto the end*, that *ye may be blameless in the day* of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord." (1 Corinthians 1:8-9 KJV)

"Father, Sanctify(sustain in holiness) them through thy truth: thy word is truth." (John 17:17 KJV)

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: *for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep/sustain that(my being) which I have committed unto Him against that day*. " (2 Timothy 1:12 KJV)

"For the *grace of God* that *bringeth salvation* hath *appeared to all men(human beings)*,

12 Teaching us that, *denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world*;

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave himself for us, that *He might redeem us from all iniquity*, and *purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works*." (Titus 2:11-14 KJV)

"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

13 For *it is God which worketh in you* both *to will and to do of his good pleasure*." (Phil.2:12-13 KJV)

"Now unto *Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless(without sin or appearances of sin/wickedness)* before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 1:24-25 KJV)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2021
"And when they had crossed over, they reached the land of Gennesaret and came to [anchor at] the shore.

54 As soon as they got out of the boat, [the people] RECOGNIZED HIM(JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED),

55 And they ran about the whole countryside, and began to carry around sick people on their sleeping pads or mats to any place where they heard that He was.

56 And wherever He came into villages or cities or the country, they would lay the sick in the marketplaces and beg Him that they might touch even the fringe of His outer garment, and as many as touched Him were restored to health." (Mark 6:53-56 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
"And the Pharisees and scribes kept asking [Jesus], Why do Your disciples not order their way of living according to the tradition handed down by the forefathers [to be observed], but eat with hands unwashed and ceremonially not purified?

6 But He said to them, Excellently and truly [so that there will be no room for blame] did Isaiah prophesy of you, the pretenders and hypocrites, as it stands written: These people [constantly] honor Me with their lips, but their hearts hold off and are far distant from Me.

7 In vain (fruitlessly and without profit) do they worship Me, ordering and teaching [to be obeyed] as doctrines the commandments and precepts of men.

8 You disregard and give up and ask to depart from you the commandment of God and cling to the tradition of men [keeping it carefully and faithfully].

9 And He said to them, You have a fine way of rejecting [thus thwarting and nullifying and doing away with] the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition (your own human regulations)!

10 For Moses said, Honor (revere with tenderness of feeling and deference) your father and your mother, and, He who curses or reviles or speaks evil of or abuses or treats improperly his father or mother, let him surely die.

11 But [as for you] you say, A man is exempt if he tells [his] father or [his] mother, What you would otherwise have gained from me [everything I have that would have been of use to you] is Corban, that is, is a gift [already given as an offering to God],

12 Then you no longer are permitting him to do anything for [his] father or mother [but are letting him off from helping them].

13 Thus you are nullifying and making void and of no effect [the authority of] the Word of God through your tradition, which you [in turn] hand on. And many things of this kind you are doing." (Mark 7:5-13 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2021
Ephphatha==Be opened (Mark 7:34)

Abbah Father, may you open the ears and eyes of our mind to the correct gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified *anew/afresh* each second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

verse-35
"And *immediately his ears were opened, his tongue was released and he spoke plainly*"

Loving Father, may be also obtain mercy from your throne of grace *fresh/anew* each second of our earthly existence on this earth from your throne of grace so that we may find grace to help us in this earthly time of need to speak plainly to our hearts and to all other human beings about the *correct mysteries and interpretations of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified* such that you may draw our souls and the souls of those that we meet each second on this earth unto genuine repentance from sin and complete salvation inside Jesus Christ Crucified by the unlimited manifestations of your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2021
"...He(Jesus Christ Crucified) *has done everything excellently* (commendably and nobly)! He even makes the deaf to hear and the dumb to speak!" (Mark 7:37 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Juicewrld27: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
"Now I myself, Paul, beseech you, by the gentleness and consideration of Christ [Himself; I] who [am] lowly enough [so they say] when among you face to face, but bold (fearless and outspoken) to you when [I am] absent from you!

2 I entreat you when I do come [to you] that I may not [be driven to such] boldness as I intend to show toward those few who suspect us of acting according to the flesh [on the low level of worldly motives and as if invested with only human powers].

3 For though we walk (live) in the flesh, we are not carrying on our warfare according to the flesh and using mere human weapons.

4 For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds,

5 [Inasmuch as we] refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One),

6 Being in readiness to punish every [insubordinate for his] disobedience, when your own submission and obedience [as a church] are fully secured and complete.

7 Look at [this obvious fact] which is before your eyes. If anyone is confident that he is Christ’s, let him reflect and remind himself that even as he is Christ’s, so too are we.

8 For even though I boast rather freely about our power and authority, which the Lord gave for your upbuilding and not for demolishing you, yet I shall not be put to shame [for exceeding the truth],

9 Neither would I seem to be overawing or frightening you with my letters;

10 For they say, His letters are weighty and impressive and forceful and telling, but his personality and bodily presence are weak, and his speech and delivery are utterly contemptible (of no account).

11 Let such people realize that what we say by letters when we are absent, [we put] also into deeds when we are present—

12 Not that we [have the audacity to] venture to class or [even to] compare ourselves with some who exalt and furnish testimonials for themselves! However, when they measure themselves with themselves and compare themselves with one another, they are without understanding and behave unwisely.

13 We, on the other hand, will not boast beyond our legitimate province and proper limit, but will keep within the limits [of our commission which] God has allotted us as our measuring line and which reaches and includes even you.

14 For we are not overstepping the limits of our province and stretching beyond our ability to reach, as though we reached not (had no legitimate mission) to you, for we were [the very first] to come even as far as to you with the good news (the Gospel) of Christ.

15 We do not boast therefore, beyond our proper limit, over other men’s labors, but we have the hope and confident expectation that as your faith continues to grow, our field among you may be greatly enlarged, still within the limits of our commission,

16 So that [we may even] preach the Gospel in lands [lying] beyond you, without making a boast of work already done in another [man’s] sphere of activity [before we came on the scene].

17 However, let him who boasts and glories boast and glory in the Lord.

18 For [it is] not [the man] who praises and commends himself who is approved and accepted, but [it is the person] whom the Lord accredits and commends." (2 Corinthians 10:1-18 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
"I wish you would bear with me while I indulge in a little [so-called] foolishness. Do bear with me!

2 For I am zealous for you with a godly eagerness and a divine jealousy, for I have betrothed you to one Husband, to present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3 But [now] I am fearful, lest that even as the serpent beguiled Eve by his cunning, so your minds may be corrupted and seduced from wholehearted and sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

4 For [you seem readily to endure it] if a man comes and preaches another Jesus than the One we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the [Spirit] you [once] received or a different gospel from the one you [then] received and welcomed; you tolerate [all that] well enough!

5 Yet I consider myself as in no way inferior to these [precious] extra-super [false] apostles.

6 But even if [I am] unskilled in speaking, yet [I am] not [unskilled] in knowledge [I know what I am talking about]; we have made this evident to you in all things.

7 But did I perhaps make a mistake and do you a wrong in debasing and cheapening myself so that you might be exalted and enriched in dignity and honor and happiness by preaching God’s Gospel without expense to you?

8 Other churches I have robbed by accepting [more than their share of] support for my ministry [from them in order] to serve you.

9 And when I was with you and ran short financially, I did not burden any [of you], for what I lacked was abundantly made up by the brethren who came from Macedonia. So I kept myself from being burdensome to you in any way, and will continue to keep [myself from being so].

10 As the truth of Christ is in me, this my boast [of independence] shall not be debarred (silenced or checked) in the regions of Achaia (most of Greece).

11 And why? Because I do not love you [do not have a preference for you, wish you well, and regard your welfare]? God perceives and knows that I do!

12 But what I do, I will continue to do, [for I am determined to maintain this independence] in order to cut off the claim of those who would like [to find an occasion and incentive] to claim that in their boasted [mission] they work on the same terms that we do.

13 For such men are false apostles [spurious, counterfeits], deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles (special messengers) of Christ (the Messiah).

14 And it is no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light;

15 So it is not surprising if his servants also masquerade as ministers of righteousness. [But] their end will correspond with their deeds." (2 Corinthians 11:1-15 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2021
May the Holy Spirit strengthen us and manifest His mercy from His throne of grace to speak better things on our behalf this day and each moment of our lives even as we engage our faith in Jesus finished works on the Cross and His resurrection in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2021
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of sympathy (pity and mercy) and the God [Who is the Source] of every comfort (consolation and encouragement),

4 Who comforts (consoles and encourages) us in every trouble (calamity and affliction), so that we may also be able to comfort (console and encourage) those who are in any kind of trouble or distress, with the comfort (consolation and encouragement) with which we ourselves are comforted (consoled and encouraged) by God in Jesus name. Amen." (2 Cor. 1:3-4 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2021
Believe *that God hears your own personal prayers and He wants to answer your own personal prayers*; it is God who has *the right to instruct you to reach out to another person for prayers and counselling if He deems it fit* because it is the same *Jesus inside you that is inside the person whom you are requesting prayers from* thus "As many as *RECEIVED HIM* He gave POWER to BECOME SONS OF GOD, those who BELIEVE IN HIS NAME" (John 1:12).

No believer is a grandson or great-grand son but we are *ALL EQUAL SONS*, even though some people obtained mercy and had grace to hear and believe the gospel before us; that is an opportunity for them to help *new believers to accept and walk in the reality of their completeness inside Jesus Christ New Creation Life currently at work within their mortal-bodies from the moment "they heard and believed the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified" not to make them feel or think "that they must come to consult them 1st or seek their prayers or directions 1st before they seek the direct counsel of God within their own hearts in a fellowship/dialogue/discussion with the GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit)".

Some new believers have the tendency of pushing other believers to tell them "the solution to their current issues in life because they are not willing to exercise their new faith in Jesus with regards to engaging their quiet-time, learning how God speaks to them uniquely, learning how to discern God's voice from the voice of their mind, learning how to hear God's voice from the letters of the written scriptures, learning how to patiently wait on God's time and method in attending to their present situations e.t.c." but in all these situations, those of us who have believed before them should "insist on directing them back to their quiet-time and the need to develop an intimate relationship with God each second of their earthly lives not just SEEKING FOR MOMENTARY ESCAPE ROUTE to the issues of their lives and this will help us to reduce the burden of being worn-out or trying to give them false-hope under the pretext of prophecy while some try to impress them with fake dramas and miracles just to prove to them that God is real*.

May the Holy Spirit help all of us to grow in grace and in the knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ even in the midst of these pressures and human-generation that wants sharp-escape-route instead of building commitment and taking direct responsibilities for our faith in Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Faithworld1(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Hey, don't lust after her beauty is your heart. Did you hear that?

Someone ask, "But how do I do that?" Well I've got the answer for you!

How to overcome lust of the eyes is a must read for everyone seeing this. Your Life is too precious and your eyes can help preserve or destroy it.

Find out how to overcome lust of the eyes now!

Here: https://www.josephedembassey.com/2021/07/how-to-overcome-lust-of-eyes.html

Hope this helps someone cool
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
"I repeat then, let no one think I have lost my wits; but even if you do, then bear with a witless man, so that I too may boast a little.

17 What I say by way of this confident boasting, I say not with the Lord’s authority [by inspiration] but, as it were, in pure witlessness.

18 [For] since many boast of worldly things and according to the flesh, I will glory (boast) also.

19 For you readily and gladly bear with the foolish, since you are so smart and wise yourselves!

20 For you endure it if a man assumes control of your souls and makes slaves of you, or devours [your substance, spends your money] and preys upon you, or deceives and takes advantage of you, or is arrogant and puts on airs, or strikes you in the face.

21 To my discredit, I must say, we have shown ourselves too weak [for you to show such tolerance of us and for us to do strong, courageous things like that to you]! But in whatever any person is bold and dares [to boast]—mind you, I am speaking in this foolish (witless) way—I also am bold and dare [to boast].

22 They are Hebrews? So am I! They are Israelites? So am I! They are descendants of Abraham? So am I!

23 Are they [ministering] servants of Christ (the Messiah)? I am talking like one beside himself, [but] I am more, with far more extensive and abundant labors, with far more imprisonments, [beaten] with countless stripes, and frequently [at the point of] death.

24 Five times I received from [the hands of] the Jews forty [lashes all] but one;

25 Three times I have been beaten with rods; once I was stoned. Three times I have been aboard a ship wrecked at sea; a [whole] night and a day I have spent [adrift] on the deep;

26 Many times on journeys, [exposed to] perils from rivers, perils from bandits, perils from [my own] nation, perils from the Gentiles, perils in the city, perils in the desert places, perils in the sea, perils from those posing as believers [but destitute of Christian knowledge and piety];

27 In toil and hardship, watching often [through sleepless nights], in hunger and thirst, frequently driven to fasting by want, in cold and exposure and lack of clothing.

28 And besides those things that are without, there is the daily [inescapable pressure] of my care and anxiety for all the churches!

29 Who is weak, and I do not feel [his] weakness? Who is made to stumble and fall and have his faith hurt, and I am not on fire [with sorrow or indignation]?

30 If I must boast, I will boast of the things that [show] my infirmity [of the things by which I am made weak and contemptible in the eyes of my opponents].

31 The God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ knows, He Who is blessed and to be praised forevermore, that I do not lie.

32 In Damascus, the city governor acting under King Aretas guarded the city of Damascus [on purpose] to arrest me,

33 And I was [actually] let down in a [rope] basket or hamper through a window (a small door) in the wall, and I escaped through his fingers." (2 Corinthians 11:16-33 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Abigail6840(f): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Am very sorry please am in need of an help for the sake of Almighty God, i have been suffering a lot with my son since I lost my job and I haven't got another one and it has lead to a lot of hunger for us to the extent of having nothing to eat, please even if it's #500 for the sake of God try to help us please, and by the grace of God what ever you have and seeing in this life that's always giving you joy and happiness will never turn to be a cause of sadness and sorrow to your lifetime, and may God in his power continue to be always giving you the full strength and wisdom that will enable you to be always overcoming all the life's challenges that will come or pass your way throughout your lifetime, and you will never loose what you loved and cherished most in your life amen please this my Acct No__First bank 3180322629 Elizabeth David Abigail
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tirips(f): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
thus "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.

15 Nor do men light a lamp and put it under a peck measure, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven." (Matthew 5:14-16 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Submit your secret thoughts and external behaviors every second *anew* to the LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED such that He may *express HIMSELF* through your mortal-bodies to the glory of God the Father.....

thus "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.

15 Nor do men light a lamp and put it under a peck measure, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven." (Matthew 5:14-16 ampc)

Let us allow Jesus to manifest His Holy Lifestyle through our secret desires/thoughts/imaginations/emotions/free-will/mind and external behaviors/activities.

The New Creation-Life of Jesus now at work within our mortal-bodies by faith in His death on the Cross and Resurrection is able to manifest holiness consistently and progressively inside each believer but He *requires our willing submission fresh each second* thus

"So Jesus said *to those Jews who had believed in Him*, If you *abide/continue* in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples.

32 And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." (John 8:31-32 ampc)

This is not just *an accumulated faith* rather *faith per time*
thus

"I tell you, He will defend and protect and avenge them speedily. However, *when(at the time)* the Son of Man comes, will He find [persistence in] faith on the earth?" (Luke 18:8 ampc)

This nullifies *the lies of those who say, once you believe in Jesus finished works on the Cross, you are saved forever, hence you can commit sin and die in sin without repentance and still spend eternity in heaven*

This is not to scare anybody on how you can try to keep yourself in faith with Jesus by your own human-power/intelligence/carefulness till He comes because He lives within the mortal-body of those who *have received HIM by grace through faith in His death on the Cross and His resurrection* and He is able to *sustain His holy life within each believer who yields ANEW each second of their earthly lives*
thus
"And He said to all, If any person wills to come after Me, let him deny himself [disown himself, forget, lose sight of himself and his own interests, refuse and give up himself] and take up *his/her cross daily and follow Me* [cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also].

24 For whoever would preserve his life and save it will lose and destroy it, but *whoever loses his life for My sake, he will preserve and save it* [from the penalty of eternal death]." (Luke 9:23-24 ampc)

"The sheep that are My own hear and are *listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me*.

28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never lose it or perish throughout the ages. [To all eternity they shall never by any means be destroyed.] And no one is able to snatch them out of My hand.

29 My Father, Who has given them to Me, is greater and mightier than all [else]; and no one is able to snatch [them] out of the Father’s hand.

30 I and the Father are One." (John 10:27-30 ampc)

"And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever—

17 The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you.

18 I will not leave you as orphans [comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn, helpless]; I will come [back] to you.

19 Just a little while now, and the world will not see Me any more, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also.

20 At that time [when that day comes] you will know [for yourselves] that I am in My Father, and you [are] in Me, and I [am] in you.

21 The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.]" (John 14:16-21 ampc)

"Jesus answered, If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, *and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him.*

24 *Anyone who does not [really] love Me does not observe and obey My teaching*. And the teaching which you hear and heed is not Mine, but [comes] from the Father Who sent Me.

25 I have told you these things while I am still with you.

26 But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you." (John 14:23-26 ampc)

"And this is why I am suffering as I do. Still I am not ashamed, *for I know (perceive, have knowledge of, and am acquainted with) Him Whom I have believed (adhered to and trusted in and relied on)*, and *I am [positively] persuaded that He is ABLE TO GUARD and KEEP that which has been entrusted to me and which I have committed [to Him] until that day*.

13 *Hold fast and follow the pattern of wholesome and sound teaching which you have heard from me, in [all] the faith and love which are [for us] in Christ Jesus*.

14 *Guard and keep [with the greatest care] the precious and excellently adapted [Truth] which has been entrusted [to you], by the [help of the] Holy Spirit Who makes His home in us*." (2 Timothy 1:12-14 ampc)

"And He will *establish/sustain you TO THE END* [keep you steadfast, give you strength, and guarantee your vindication; He will be your warrant against all accusation or indictment so that you will be] guiltless/sinless and irreproachable in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).

9 *God is faithful* (reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to His promise, and He can be depended on); by Him you were called into companionship and participation with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord." (1 Cor. 1:8-9 ampc)

"So *let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope(inside Jesus Christ Crucified) we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it*, for *He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word*." (Hebrews 10:23 ampc)

"Now to Him Who is able to keep you without stumbling or slipping or falling, and to present [you] unblemished (blameless/sinless and faultless) before the presence of His glory in triumphant joy and exultation [with unspeakable, ecstatic delight]—

25 To the one only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory (splendor), majesty, might and dominion, and power and authority, before all time and now and forever (unto all the ages of eternity). Amen (so be it)." (Jude 1:24-25 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2021
if we have believed genuinely in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and we have experienced the complete freedom that comes from Jesus Christ Crucified then we have a responsibility towards this our generation of human beings to bring them to this *full freedom in Christ Jesus Crucified*

"And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of [buildings that have laid waste for] many generations; and you shall be called Repairer of the Breach, Restorer of Streets to Dwell In." (Isaiah 58:12 ampc)

Abbah My Father, by your grace, my life inside Christ Jesus Crucified will make you smile in this generation much more than previous generation of believers has ever done in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Any singing that is born of the flesh is flesh,
Any prayer that is born of the flesh is flesh,
Any offering that is born of the flesh is flesh,
Any teaching that is born of the flesh is flesh,
Any business that is born of the flesh is flesh,
Any academic-research that is born of the flesh is flesh,
Any friendship that is born of the flesh is flesh,
Any marriage that is born of the flesh is flesh,
Any wealth that is born of the flesh is flesh,
Any travel that is born of the flesh is flesh,
Any bible studies that is born of the flesh is flesh,
Any Christian-practice/ritual/routine that is born of the flesh is flesh,

Only those things born(engaged) by the Spirit of Jesus death on the Cross and His Resurrection is *pleasing and acceptable to the righteousness of the TRUE LIVING GOD*

thus
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:6)

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." (John 12:24 KJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hello Brethren,
Good day,
Please, Have you surrendered your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified ?

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask JESUS CHRIST to wash you with His Precious Blood shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus

Then you can join any fellowship that *preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE* close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire *new/fresh* and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".
If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by paulfer: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
What is Spirit Transport? (Transpiritation)

https://youtube.com/shorts/JkZyGKf5GXQ?feature=share
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
"Now after John was arrested and put in prison, JESUS came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; REPENT(have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)." (Mark 1:14-15 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
"‘If any of you put a stumbling-block before one of these little ones who believe in me, it would be better for you if a great millstone were hung around your neck and you were thrown into the sea. 43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life maimed than to have two hands and to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire. 45 And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life lame than to have two feet and to be thrown into hell. 47 And if your eye causes you to stumble, tear it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and to be thrown into hell, 48 where their worm never dies, and the fire is never quenched.

49 ‘For everyone will be salted with fire. 50 Salt is good; but if salt has lost its saltiness, how can you season it? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.’" (Mark 9:42-50 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
"Tell me, you who are bent on being under the Law, will you listen to what the Law [really] says?

22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the bondmaid and one by the free woman.

23 But whereas the child of the slave woman was born according to the flesh and had an ordinary birth, the son of the free woman was born in fulfillment of the promise.

24 Now all this is an allegory; these [two women] represent two covenants. One covenant originated from Mount Sinai [where the Law was given] and bears [children destined] for slavery; this is Hagar.

25 Now Hagar is (stands for) Mount Sinai in Arabia and she corresponds to and belongs in the same category with the present Jerusalem, for she is in bondage together with her children.

26 But the Jerusalem above (the Messianic kingdom of Christ) is free, and she is our mother.

27 For it is written in the Scriptures, Rejoice, O barren woman, who has not given birth to children; break forth into a joyful shout, you who are not feeling birth pangs, for the desolate woman has many more children than she who has a husband.

28 But we, brethren, are children [not by physical descent, as was Ishmael, but] like Isaac, born in virtue of promise.

29 Yet [just] as at that time the child [of ordinary birth] born according to the flesh despised and persecuted him [who was born remarkably] according to [the promise and the working of] the [Holy] Spirit, so it is now also.

30 But what does the Scripture say? Cast out and send away the slave woman and her son, for never shall the son of the slave woman be heir and share the inheritance with the son of the free woman.

31 So, brethren, we [who are born again] are not children of a slave woman [the natural], but of the free [the supernatural]."
(Galatians 4:21-31 ampc)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.