Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833470 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
"This is the history of the generations of Noah. Noah was a just and righteous man, blameless in his [evil] generation; Noah walked [in habitual fellowship] with God.

10 And Noah became the father of three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

11 The earth was depraved and putrid in God’s sight, and the land was filled with violence (desecration, infringement, outrage, assault, and lust for power).

12 And God looked upon the world and saw how degenerate, debased, and vicious it was, for all humanity had corrupted their way upon the earth and lost their true direction.

13 God said to Noah, I intend to make an end of all flesh, for through men the land is filled with violence; and behold, I will destroy them and the land.

14 Make yourself an ark of gopher or cypress wood; make in it rooms (stalls, pens, coops, nests, cages, and compartments) and cover it inside and out with pitch (bitumen).

15 And this is the way you are to make it: the length of the ark shall be 300 cubits, its breadth 50 cubits, and its height 30 cubits [that is, 450 ft. x 75 ft. x 45 ft.].

16 You shall make a roof or window [a place for light] for the ark and finish it to a cubit [at least 18 inches] above—and the door of the ark you shall put in the side of it; and you shall make it with lower, second, and third stories.

17 For behold, I, even I, will bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy and make putrid all flesh under the heavens in which are the breath and spirit of life; everything that is on the land shall die.

18 But I will establish My covenant (promise, pledge) with you, and you shall come into the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you.

19 And of every living thing of all flesh [found on land], you shall bring two of every sort into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female.

20 Of fowls and birds according to their kinds, of beasts according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground according to its kind—two of every sort shall come in with you, that they may be kept alive.

21 Also take with you every sort of food that is eaten, and you shall collect and store it up, and it shall serve as food for you and for them.

22 Noah did this; he did all that God commanded him." (Genesis 6:9-22 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask JESUS CHRIST to wash you with His Precious Blood shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

Then you can join any fellowship that *preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE* close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire *new/fresh* and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".
If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Efficacy of the Gospel in this generation:
1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."

The power/grace/love/mercy/faith/salvation released by GOD through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary is what makes the gospel effective/consistent upon any human being who hears the gospel

If there is no encounter with this power from the cross of Christ Jesus upon any human being after hearing, reading or listening to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the flesh/sin/unbelief cannot be destroyed and replaced with the FULL-LIFE of Jesus Christ (Salvation/Eternal-life) no matter how many Christian activities you are subjected to, no matter the religious titles attributed to you, no matter how many sacramentals or sacraments you engage, no matter how many confessional utterances you make, no matter how many times you have read through the holy bible, no matter your exegetical prowess, no matter how long you have been going to Church, no matter your knowledge of Church history/doctrines/traditions e.t.c.

It is this power that cast away the prince of this world from our lives, lifts us to the crucified flesh of Jesus Christ on the Cross, merges our flesh with his own flesh and puts to death our flesh(our spirit-man/personality not our skin), replaces our old flesh with the resurrected-flesh/being of Christ, then makes us the center of attraction to lead all men to consistent obedience and Holiness through faith in Christ Jesus here in this sinful world thus "John 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." Then going further Jesus declared "John 12:31 Now(at the point of His death on the cross) is the judgment of this world(flesh/sin/devils-dominance-over-human-souls/unbelief 'effects' upon each human being in this world's is dealt with): now shall the prince of this world be cast out(the stronghold/power of sin/flesh/unbelief is destroyed and replaced by the prince of peace). 12:32 And "I", if I be lifted up from the earth(His death on the cross and the power released at that point affects each human being in the whole world at this experience/encounter), will draw all men unto me(will turn each human being who believes in HIM in this world from fleshly fruits to Spiritual fruits that is consistent till eternity). 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die."

Thus Paul confirmed the regrets and ignorance of Satan for allowing this power of God released through the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ His only beloved Son become a reality upon mankind "1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, *they would not have crucified the Lord of glory*."

Since the devil cannot undo the reality of the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ upon mankind then he has devised a means of making sure that the gospel we hear in this generation is without the teaching/revelation/knowledge/Grace/Power of the Cross of Christ Jesus. This is why the Christianity of our generation seems to have the highest number of human being amongst all other religion in the universe currently with the population of human beings visible in different physical structural church auditoriums yet we have geometric increase in sin/evil/wickedness/injustice/unbelief within the same Christian-fold and in the secular world while the early church after Pentecost carried a lifestyle (Gospel) that overturned human beings in various cities/nations/continents towards the kingdom of Jesus Christ Crucified.

It is this same power of the Cross of Jesus Christ that cancelled 'all' the bad/unfavorable records of our past that stands against us with which the accuser of the brethren accuses us day and night before God(Colossians 2:14-15, Revelation 12:10)

It is this same power that removed the sting of sin(attractions to sins) in our lives permanently(John 8:36; Hebrews 7:23-26) and replaced it with the flesh of Jesus Christ which alone both wills and does his good pleasures through us (Phil.2:12-13) in the Holy Spirit both in trials, temptations, affluence, enjoyments, promotions, miracles, testing e.t.c.

There is no permanent deliverance from sin/flesh/unbelief/poverty/demonic-manipulations/untimely-biological-death in any man/woman of God, fasting/prayers, Christian activities e.t.c apart from having a direct personal encounter with the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified thus "what is born of the flesh is flesh, what is born of the Spirit is spirit" (John 3:6 KJV).

There is no victory/prosperity that is genuine/long-lasting/eternal apart from that which comes from a personal encounter with the power of Jesus Christ Crucified released on the cross of Calvary thus "If the Son sets you free, you are feed indeed" (John 8:36 KJV).

Seek/desire/yearn to have a direct personal encounter with this power/Grace/revelation/love/mercy/deliverance/faith/life/salvation/truth/reality e.t.c. that GOD released through the death of His only beloved Son; Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary thus "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled/satisfied" (Matthew 5:6)

"If you search for me sincerely with your whole heart, you will find me" (Jeremiah 29:13)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
We raise our hands of faith to the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified and we declare that His counsel alone over Nigeria will come to pass in Jesus name. Amen.

Peace, we decree upon Nigeria and there was a great calm upon Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen. (Mark 4:39)

By the power of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary which disarmed principalities and powers over all human lives and publicly disgraced them by nailing them to the Cross, we believe and we declare that all the evil plans of the devil, demons, principalities and powers over Nigeria is nullified and disarmed in Jesus name. Amen.

By the mercy of God which prevailed over condemnation which our sins deserved, we declare by faith in the finished works of Jesus Christ Crucified and Resurrected that the mercy of God has prevailed over the condemnation which our sin as Nigerians and Nigeria deserves in Jesus name. Amen.

As we fellowship with the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) and with the brethren, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins hence we declare in every new second fellowship we engage with the GOD-HEAD within the secret of our thoughts and external behaviours that the blood of Jesus Christ has cleansed and is still cleansing all of our past sins insistently as a people and nation(Nigeria/believers in the gospel) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

By the efficacy of the ever living blood of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary as the atonement for the sin of all human being and our victory over the accusations of the devil concerning our past sins according to Revelation 12:11; we believe and therefore we speak that we(believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified especially Nigerians) have overcome and overthrown every accusations, evil conspiracies, massacre, blood-thirsty demons, and devil concerning Nigeria and our individual lives by the blood of the lamb (Jesus Christ Crucified) and by the word of our testimony in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass; if the Lord(the GOD-HEAD) has not spoken and He has declared that "He has set free even the lawful captive of the mighty" because the sacrifice(Christ Jesus Crucified/GOD-HIMSELF) offered for the sin of the lawful-captive is greater than his sin , thus we believe and we declare that Nigeria and Nigerians are set free from the lawful captive of the mighty, hence those who want to drink our blood will drink their own blood and those who want to eat our flesh, will eat their own flesh in Jesus name. Amen.

This is the grace of God that Jesus tested death on the Cross of Calvary for the salvation of every human being (Hebrews 2:9) therefore every human being belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified by the virtue of His Single-Complete-and-Eternal sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary, so Nigeria and every Nigerian belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified alone which is our faith-standing to obtain mercy from the throne of grace so that we may have grace to serve God acceptably with holiness and Godly fear in Nigeria and beyond Nigerian coast whether the devil and the gods of other religions likes it or not; all there plans shall come to nothing in Jesus name. Amen.

"Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.

10 See, I have this day(25-07-2021) appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant." (Jeremiah 1:9-10 ampc)

"Thus shall you say to them: The gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens in Jesus name. Amen. (Jeremiah 10:11 ampc)

Abbah Father, we decree that the gods/religions which did not make/create Nigeria and other nations of this your own world/universe, the heavens and the earth, shall perish inside Nigeria, from the earth and from under the heavens through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Father as you sent your Son to encounter Saul on his way to Damascus to afflict the believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified may you also encounter every person and groups trying to afflict those who believe in the gospel in this generation in Nigeria and every country existing in this your own universe hence turning them from Saul to Paul through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

We believe and we speak with the same reason of faith that is in accordance with the Holy Scriptures, and the Holy Scriptures cannot be cancelled/annulled, hence I believe therefore have I spoken and You the Holy Spirit watch over Your Word to manifest it in Jesus name. Amen.

I thank You Father because You have answered me and You will always answer me in Jesus name. Amen.

Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Revelation 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Thank You Abbah My Father!!!
Thank You My Lord!!!
Thank You Jesus Christ Crucified!!!
Thank You My Lord!!!
Thank You Holy Spirit!!!
Thank You My Lord!!!
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Carrying The Life of Christ in our Bodies, 2Cor 4:10

The body of sin and death can become the body of Life.

We are blessed as Believers because we can communicate the Life of Jesus through the members of our bodies.
The Glory is so strong within us and in our members that whatever we touch or whatever that touches us can contact the Glory.

This is not the Anointing but the consequence of dying to everything for the sake of Jesus Our Lord.

When the Life (Glory) of the Risen Lord soaked the bodies of a believer, then the Glory penetrates anything that comes in-contact with us.

Even in the old covenant the vessels of the sanctuary and Aaron the priest were consecrated so that anything that comes in-contact with them becomes holy. Ex 30:25-29

If the dispensation of death and sin carries this level of Glory how much more we who shared the Priesthood of Jesus Christ by the indestructible Life we carry?

We are not blessed by external things, rather things become blessed when they come in-contact with us because of the presence of the Blessed One within us.

Our mortal bodies are now being quickened and raised by the Resurrection Power in us, hence our garments, shadow, handkerchief, hands etc can transmit the Glory.

We can see more of these if we deliberately allow the cross to deal with the lust in our bodies so that all the holds and crips of oldman would be utterly destroyed for Our New Life in Christ to find full expression.

There are holds and crips of sin and death in our bodies, and these must be shattered by the Power of The Cross and Death of Jesus so that Life of Jesus can replace sin and death in our bodies.

Cross and death of Jesus is what ordinary men hate so much but this is where the Power of Christianity lies.

It's only by being crucified in the flesh that the Life of the Spirit can flow out through us.

It's only by being crucified to the world and its lust and pleasure that we can come out the slavery of the prince of this world (Satan)

It's only by dying to this world that we can operate with the Power and Glory of Heaven.

We don't have control over the Anointing (transcend power) which The HolySpirit releases when He wills but if we carry the Life of Christ in our bodies which is only possible when we continuously submit to the cross of Jesus, our entire body becomes the Anointing.

Then we don't have to engage in any special spiritual exercise for the Glory to flow rather our clothes are soaked with the transcend Power of God.

We are able to die to the flesh, sin and the world system by the presence of the crucified Christ in us.

We are able to carry the Life of Jesus in our bodies by the abundance of Grace we have received in the Beloved.

We are able to communicate The Glory and the Power of God because we are for signs, Wonders and miracles.

Now may we who have submitted ourselves to the dealings of the Cross and Death of Jesus Christ be fused with Great Grace and Power for signs and wonders, and may He Who rose Jesus from the dead raise our mortal Bodies above the Realities of the fall so that we may manifest the Character and Nature of Jesus Christ in every second of our lives in Jesus Name. Amen.
(Bro. Chidiebele JohnPaul Nwosu)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Repent from sin,
Repent from gambling,
Repent from prostitution,
Repent from the bondage of sexual sins,
Repent from the devils bondage
Repent from the devils bondage, ritual-killings,
Repent from kidnapping, banditry and human killings,
Repent from cultism, charms, voodoo, juju, transcendental meditations, crystals, yoga, witch-craftery, paganism, idol-worship,
Repent from *every religion/practices/philosophies/ideologies/doctrines that does not believe in Jesus redemptive death on the Cross of Calvary and Resurrection as the only means of human salvation(Heaven)*
and seek freedom by believing in Jesus Christ Redemptive death on the Cross and His Resurrection from the dead for *your complete and permanent salvation as well as deliverance from the sinful-nature which every human being inherited from Adam's sin(disobedience)*
thus
"Now after John was arrested and put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent (have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)." (Mark 1:14-15 ampc)

"Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me." (John 14:6 ampc)

Jesus loves You
Jesus died on the Cross to set you free from sin
Jesus went into hell-fire and suffered eternal punishment for your sin.
thus
"And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]" (John 3:14-18 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words [who listens to My message] and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life. And he does not come into judgment [does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation], but he has already passed over out of death into life." (John 5:24 ampc)

"All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me]." (John 6:37 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life." (John 6:47 ampc)

If you will repent from sin inside your heart *right now*
and believe in your heart that Jesus died for your sin on the Cross of Calvary
and that Jesus rose from the dead to give you HIS OWN LIFE(ETERNAL LIFE)

All your sins, addictions, curses, devils' power of death over your soul, fear of death will be *COMPLETELY CLEANSED AND FORGIVEN*
then Jesus will come to *LIVE INSIDE YOU AS YOUR NEW LIFE, LORD, SAVIOUR, REDEEMER AND GOD*
thus
"Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9 ampc)

"Let it be known and understood by all of you, and by the whole house of Israel, that in the name and through the power and authority of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom you crucified, [but] Whom God raised from the dead, in Him and by means of Him this man is standing here before you well and sound in body.

11 This [Jesus] is the Stone which was despised and rejected by you, the builders, but which has become the Head of the corner [the Cornerstone].

12 And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved." (Acts 4:10-12 ampc)

thus you can make this prayer-confession/declaration
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

if you have made this prayers sincerely and truthfully from your heart and with your mouth,
then you are SAVED FROM SIN AND HELL-FIRE
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You are now a CHILD AND SON OF GOD by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified!!!

I will like to help you build up on this your new faith through daily bible studies and prayers with you via texting on whatsapp or facebook inbox on +2348034220713 or "chibuogwu onyemaechi"

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Faith in Jesus death on the Cross and His Resurrection does not manifest sinfulness:
Those who *believe in Jesus death on the Cross and His Resurrection* do not sin thus "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." (John 8:12)

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." (John 6:47 KJV)

Everlasting life is the LIFE AND PERSON OF JESUS; inside this life THERE IS NO SIN.

For someone who *believes in Jesus death on the Cross and Resurrection* TO COMMIT SIN; he/she *must by choice stop believing that Jesus inside him/her cannot manifest holiness in such situations or thoughts or desires* which is UNBELIEF and then go ahead with such *sinful thoughts or engagements*

thus for any human being to manifest sin whether in thoughts or external behaviours is *TO DISBELIEF IN JESUS DEATH ON THE CROSS AND HIS RESURRECTION* because *THERE IS NO SEED OR CAPACITY TO MANIFEST SIN IN THOUGHTS OR EXTERNAL BEHAVIOURS INSIDE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* thus "Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." (John 8:34-36 KJV)

"But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, *is therefore Christ the minister of sin?* God forbid." (Galatians 2:17 KJV)

"He that *loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:* and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me." (John 14:24 KJV)

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." (1 John 3:9)

"Being *born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible*, by the *word of God*, which liveth and abideth for ever." (1 Peter 1:23 KJV)

The New Creation Life of JESUS NOW INDWELLING ANY PERSON who believes in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection is the BEING who keeps such a person holy in thoughts and deeds each passing second on this earthly existence HOWEVER such a person MUST AGREE FOR EACH SECOND inside his/her heart/mind/thought to ALLOW CHRIST NEW LIFE TO EXPRESS/MANIFEST HIS LIFESTYLE through his/her being(soul, spirit and body) by grace through faith thus
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" (John 14:16 KJV)

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you." (John 16:13-15 KJV)

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." (John 14:21 KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, *If a man love me, he will keep my words:* and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." (John 14:23 KJV)

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, *I am with you always, even unto the end of the world*. Amen." (Matthew 28:18-20 KJV)

"Who shall also *confirm/sustain* you *unto the end*, that *ye may be blameless in the day* of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord." (1 Corinthians 1:8-9 KJV)

"Father, Sanctify(sustain in holiness) them through thy truth: thy word is truth." (John 17:17 KJV)

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: *for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep/sustain that(my being) which I have committed unto Him against that day*. " (2 Timothy 1:12 KJV)

"For the *grace of God* that *bringeth salvation* hath *appeared to all men(human beings)*,

12 Teaching us that, *denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world*;

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave himself for us, that *He might redeem us from all iniquity*, and *purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works*." (Titus 2:11-14 KJV)

"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

13 For *it is God which worketh in you* both *to will and to do of his good pleasure*." (Phil.2:12-13 KJV)

"Now unto *Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless(without sin or appearances of sin/wickedness)* before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 1:24-25 KJV)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Godspillar: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2021
Good morning all,am new here and I believe signing up here will be impactfu, I pray I impart lives possitively in Christ jesus
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Godspillar: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Talking about celestial church
Because I was reading the chat that was brought up here about the celestial church
See let me say that any thing that is not written in the scriptures or doesn't carry scriptural backup is totally diabolic and it's out of God's will for us Christians
Let's know what is Good
I read somones post here where the person said that it's not everything a pastor prophesy to you that will come to pass or rather is not every you pray for that God in heaven answer. Let me clear that
If a prophet is ordained by God and does not violate God, if God show him something about you it will come to pass
Secondly the bible says if yea shall pray and believe in your that it will be done, God will answer you prayer
See let's wake up to the truth and what is this truth the word of God,
My fiancee was a celestial member of which I have been condemning their actions and their doctrine, of which I said to her that if we are not going to marry is this your church that will be the cause. On a long I fasted and prayed severally and the holy spirit spoke to me and said tell her to live that church and she fails quit the relationship and I said ok sir
I did according to the holy spirit instruction, of which I brought it up to her and she didn't believe it to the extend I took her to my church for deliverance and the next Sunday she still went to cele.
And I told her see the relationship is over
A genuine man or woman who read and study the scripture, a fire person for God will not now to them, always abide by the truth which is the WORD OF GOD, Bless you

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by DanielAlhassan(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
I have a question and my question is

God created heaven and Earth
Earth is a planet
What comes about the other planet men has been discovering

Those that mean the Bible is not complete or the scientist are lying
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
"Noah did this; he did *all* that *God commanded him* ." (Genesis 6:22)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
I have a question and my question is

God created heaven and Earth
Earth is a planet
What comes about the other planet men has been discovering

Those that mean the Bible is not complete or the scientist are lying

Heaven and earth in this context depicts
Heaven===the Unseen realm
Earth===the Seen realm(which defines the universe and all the planetary bodies; even the ones that human beings are yet to discover)
I hope this helps.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Godspillar: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
The bible is complete sir, the word of God is ye and amen and it changeth not 2Corinthians 1:20
God uses people to discover some things, that's the Kind of role they play in the society and that's why they are called discovery. God bless you
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by DanielAlhassan(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
ochibuogwu5:

Heaven and earth in this context depicts
Heaven===the Unseen realm
Earth===the Seen realm(which defines the universe and all the planetary bodies; even the ones that human beings are yet to discover)
I hope this helps.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
you mean even the discovered planet are on Earth if yes how
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Good afternoon friends;

How are you doing ?

I hope you are doing fine ?

I hope your career-pursuit is going fine?

It has been my pleasure meeting you here on this social-media platform

Please do not feel offended; there is something that I want to ask you

Do you know about Jesus Christ Crucified; the Son of GOD ?

Do you believe in His death on the Cross and His resurrection from the dead as the *only means of saving your soul from sin, the flesh, curses, demons/devils and eternal-punishment in hell-fire* ?

Do you know and believe that Jesus Christ is coming back from Heaven soon to rapture His saints(disciples/followers/believers) ?

Do you know that Jesus; the Son of God has been appointed by His Father to judge all human being(both the living and the dead) when He returns back ?

Do you know that after the judgement of Jesus; each human being will either enter heaven or hell-fire which will last *for uncountable number of years(forever and ever)* ?

Heaven is for God(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) together with all the human beings who believed in Jesus death o the Cross and His resurrection as the only means of their souls' salvation as well as submitted daily to the LIFE(personality/character/expression/manifestation) of Jesus through their own mortal-body(secret thoughts and external behaviors)

hell is for the devil and all the human persons who rejected Jesus death and resurrection as the *only means of the salvation of their souls* and those who claimed to have believed in Jesus but later went back towards sinful lifestyle, remained in sin without repentance until their biological death

where will you desire to spend your own eternity (Heaven or hell-fire) ?

I encourage you to choose Heaven by repenting in your heart right now, confess to God in your heart that *you are a sinner because of Adam's inherited sinful disobedience and your own personal sinful living*, ask Jesus to come into your life by His death and resurrection then remove *your old-self(the flesh) and replace it with His own LIFE* then fill you with His Holy Spirit even as His Holy Spirit leads you from this moment till Jesus comes again in a holy, unending and uninterrupted relationship with the TRUE LIVING GOD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit).

If you are ready to start this NEW LIFE INSIDE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED; you can make this *faith-filled prayers/declarations/utterance* with all sincerity in the secret of your heart and with your mouth *wherever you are located currently*

thus

if you have made this prayers sincerely and truthfully from your heart and with your mouth,

then you are SAVED FROM SIN, THE FLESH CURSES, DEMONS/DEVILS AND HELL-FIRE

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You are now a CHILD AND SON OF GOD by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified!!!

I will like to help you build up on this your new faith through daily bible studies and prayers with you via texting on whatsapp or facebook inbox on +2348034220713 or "chibuogwu onyemaechi"

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Godspillar: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Do u think God does not know that there was other planet, earth is the only place recognised in the bible because it's the only place where humans dwell, or is there no alliens in the bible, off course yes, then where do alliens belong, is it the earth no, God was dealing with human being matters not animal, the bible said God created man to take dominion over everything that is on earth, earth alone and after all the creation he saw that it was good, and now had to rest on the seventh day, bro ask other questions and live God creation alone. There are some question a Christian is not suppose to ask. God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Godspillar: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
There are some planet in the space, humans don't dwell there,
There are also some planet under the earth, humans don't dwell there also
It is only the earth you can find humans, my brother don't let anybody deceive you
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Godspillar: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Even the scientist said it, that it is only on earth you find human
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2021
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening friends;

How are you doing ?

I hope you are doing fine ?

I hope your career-pursuit is going fine ?

I hope your family is fine ?

I hope your business is going fine ?

It has been my pleasure meeting you here on this social-media platform

Please do not feel offended; there is something that I want to ask you

Do you know about Jesus Christ Crucified; the Son of GOD ?

Do you believe in His death on the Cross and His resurrection from the dead as the only means of saving your soul from sin, the flesh, curses, demons/devils and eternal-punishment in hell-fire ?

Do you know and believe that Jesus Christ is coming back from Heaven soon to rapture His saints(disciples/followers/believers) ?

Do you know that Jesus; the Son of God has been appointed by His Father to judge all human being(both the living and the dead) when He returns back ?

Do you know that after the judgement of Jesus; each human being will either enter heaven or hell-fire which will last for uncountable number of years(forever and ever) ?

Heaven is for God(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) together with all the human beings who believed in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection as the only means of their souls' salvation as well as submitted daily to the LIFE(personality/character/expression/manifestation) of Jesus through their own mortal-body(secret thoughts and external behaviors)

hell is for the devil and all the human persons who rejected Jesus death and resurrection as the only means of the salvation of their souls and those who claimed to have believed in Jesus but later went back towards sinful lifestyle, remained in sin without repentance until their biological death

where will you desire to spend your own eternity (Heaven or hell-fire) ?

I encourage you to choose Heaven by repenting in your heart right now, confess to God in your heart that you are a sinner because of Adam's inherited sinful disobedience and your own personal sinful living, ask Jesus to come into your life by His death and resurrection then remove your old-self(the flesh) and replace it with His own LIFE then fill you with His Holy Spirit even as His Holy Spirit leads you from this moment till Jesus comes again in a holy, unending and uninterrupted relationship with the TRUE LIVING GOD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit).

If you are ready to start this NEW LIFE INSIDE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED; you can make this faith-filled prayers/declarations/utterance with all sincerity in the secret of your heart and with your mouth wherever you are located currently

thus

then you are SAVED FROM SIN, THE FLESH CURSES, DEMONS/DEVILS AND HELL-FIRE

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please those sharing sexually provocative images(sleeveless, topless, transparent, under-wears, night-wears, tight-wears e.t.c.) and those who help those under these demonic/seductive/satanic strongholds to share such images yet claiming to be Christians should repent from these sinful exaltation of sexual-sinful-engagements on the internet and across various social media platforms/groups.

These demonic idea of using the *naked pictures or half-nude pictures on the social media/groups as MEME is UNHOLY hence should be rebuked/refused and rejected in all its forms* by genuine believers in all its appearances and groups.

This is *the subtle way, most believers were lead back to the vomit of sin, the flesh, past sinful lifestyle/addictions/habits*

It is unholy/lustful to be having the nude pictures of your marital spouse or video of your sexual-intimacy on your phone or inside any data storage platform whether on physical devices or in the cloud-storage platforms*, if you desire your spouse return back home where he/she is physically present and enjoy your full intimacy with the person thus "Adam and Eve were naked before each other at the same physical location and they were not ashamed of each others unclothedness" (Genesis 2:24-25)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cashel: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
You remind yourself each second about God's revealed word of His merciful and gracious manifestations in your life soonest and you remind God about this His word also while you engage in whatever your hand can do currently which is holy and righteous.

Then trust the Holy Spirit who has plans for your good to manifest those good plans for your good at His own appointed time.

"For I (alone) know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." (Jeremiah 29:11)

"But when *the fulness of the time was come*, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law," (Galatians 4:4)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by blacknoir: 12:10am On Aug 04, 2021
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
I am a man saved by JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED and lead by the HOLY SPIRIT to fulfill my purpose for coming into this world to the GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
"And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God [constantly]." (Mark 11:22)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2021
"Then he began to speak to them in parables. ‘A man planted a vineyard, put a fence around it, dug a pit for the wine press, and built a watch-tower; then he leased it to tenants and went to another country. 2 When the season came, he sent a slave to the tenants to collect from them his share of the produce of the vineyard. 3 But they seized him, and beat him, and sent him away empty-handed. 4 And again he sent another slave to them; this one they beat over the head and insulted. 5 Then he sent another, and that one they killed. And so it was with many others; some they beat, and others they killed. 6 He had still one other, a beloved son. Finally he sent him to them, saying, “They will respect my son.” 7 But those tenants said to one another, “This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.” 8 So they seized him, killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard. 9 What then will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the tenants and give the vineyard to others. 10 Have you not read this scripture:

“The stone that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
11 this was the Lord’s doing,
and it is amazing in our eyes”?’

12 When they realized that he had told this parable against them, they wanted to arrest him, but they feared the crowd. So they left him and went away." (Mark 12:1-12 )
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Faithworld1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
How To Overcome Depression and Stress (Biblically).

Are you in depression and stress, looking for how to Overcome?

Read this message:
https://www.josephedembassey.com/2021/08/how-to-overcome-depression-and-stress.html
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
"And [some] Sadducees came to Him, [of that party] who say there is no resurrection, and they asked Him a question, saying,

19 Teacher, Moses gave us [a law] that if a man’s brother died, leaving a wife but no child, the man must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother.

20 Now there were seven brothers; the first one took a wife and died, leaving no children.

21 And the second [brother] married her, and died, leaving no children; and the third did the same;

22 And all seven, leaving no children. Last of all, the woman died also.

23 Now in the resurrection, whose wife will she be? For the seven were married to her.

24 Jesus said to them, Is not this where you wander out of the way and go wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God?

25 For when they arise from among the dead, [men] do not marry nor are [women] given in marriage, but are like the angels in heaven.

26 But concerning the dead being raised—have you not read in the book of Moses, [in the passage] about the [burning] bush, how God said to him, I am the God of Abraham and the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob?

27 He is not the God of [the] dead, but of [the] living! You are very wrong." (Mark 12:18-27 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
"I therefore, the prisoner for the Lord, appeal to and beg you to walk (lead a life) worthy of the [divine] calling to which you have been called [with behavior that is a credit to the summons to God’s service,

2 Living as becomes you] with complete lowliness of mind (humility) and meekness (unselfishness, gentleness, mildness), with patience, bearing with one another and making allowances because you love one another.

3 Be eager and strive earnestly to guard and keep the harmony and oneness of [and produced by] the Spirit in the binding power of peace.

4 [There is] one body and one Spirit—just as there is also one hope [that belongs] to the calling you received—

5 [There is] one Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of [us] all, Who is above all [Sovereign over all], pervading all and [living] in [us] all.

7 Yet grace (God’s unmerited favor) was given to each of us individually [not indiscriminately, but in different ways] in proportion to the measure of Christ’s [rich and bounteous] gift.

8 Therefore it is said, When He ascended on high, He led captivity captive [He led a train of vanquished foes] and He bestowed gifts on men.

9 [But He ascended?] Now what can this, He ascended, mean but that He had previously descended from [the heights of] heaven into [the depths], the lower parts of the earth?

10 He Who descended is the [very] same as He Who also has ascended high above all the heavens, that He [His presence] might fill all things (the whole universe, from the lowest to the highest).

11 And His gifts were [varied; He Himself appointed and gave men to us] some to be apostles (special messengers), some prophets (inspired preachers and expounders), some evangelists (preachers of the Gospel, traveling missionaries), some pastors (shepherds of His flock) and teachers.

12 His intention was the perfecting and the full equipping of the saints (His consecrated people), [that they should do] the work of ministering toward building up Christ’s body (the church),

13 [That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ’s own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.

14 So then, we may no longer be children, tossed [like ships] to and fro between chance gusts of teaching and wavering with every changing wind of doctrine, [the prey of] the cunning and cleverness of unscrupulous men, [gamblers engaged] in every shifting form of trickery in inventing errors to mislead.

15 Rather, let our lives lovingly express truth [in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly]. Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Him Who is the Head, [even] Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

16 For because of Him the whole body (the church, in all its various parts), closely joined and firmly knit together by the joints and ligaments with which it is supplied, when each part [with power adapted to its need] is working properly [in all its functions], grows to full maturity, building itself up in love." (Ephesians 4:1-16 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
"So this I say and solemnly testify in [the name of] the Lord [as in His presence], that you must no longer live as the heathen (the Gentiles) do in their perverseness [in the folly, vanity, and emptiness of their souls and the futility] of their minds.

18 Their moral understanding is darkened and their reasoning is beclouded. [They are] alienated (estranged, self-banished) from the life of God [with no share in it; this is] because of the ignorance (the want of knowledge and perception, the willful blindness) that is deep-seated in them, due to their hardness of heart [to the insensitiveness of their moral nature].

19 In their spiritual apathy they have become callous and past feeling and reckless and have abandoned themselves [a prey] to unbridled sensuality, eager and greedy to indulge in every form of impurity [that their depraved desires may suggest and demand].

20 But you did not so learn Christ!

21 Assuming that you have really heard Him and been taught by Him, as [all] Truth is in Jesus [embodied and personified in Him],

22 Strip yourselves of your former nature [put off and discard your old unrenewed self] which characterized your previous manner of life and becomes corrupt through lusts and desires that spring from delusion;

23 And be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude],

24 And put on the new nature (the regenerate self) created in God’s image, [God-like] in true righteousness and holiness.

25 Therefore, rejecting all falsity and being done now with it, let everyone express the truth with his neighbor, for we are all parts of one body and members one of another.

26 When angry, do not sin; do not ever let your wrath (your exasperation, your fury or indignation) last until the sun goes down.

27 Leave no [such] room or foothold for the devil [give no opportunity to him].

28 Let the thief steal no more, but rather let him be industrious, making an honest living with his own hands, so that he may be able to give to those in need.

29 Let no foul or polluting language, nor evil word nor unwholesome or worthless talk [ever] come out of your mouth, but only such [speech] as is good and beneficial to the spiritual progress of others, as is fitting to the need and the occasion, that it may be a blessing and give grace (God’s favor) to those who hear it.

30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God [do not offend or vex or sadden Him], by Whom you were sealed (marked, branded as God’s own, secured) for the day of redemption (of final deliverance through Christ from evil and the consequences of sin).

31 Let all bitterness and indignation and wrath (passion, rage, bad temper) and resentment (anger, animosity) and quarreling (brawling, clamor, contention) and slander (evil-speaking, abusive or blasphemous language) be banished from you, with all malice (spite, ill will, or baseness of any kind).

32 And become useful and helpful and kind to one another, tenderhearted (compassionate, understanding, loving-hearted), forgiving one another [readily and freely], as God in Christ forgave you." (Ephesians 4:17-32 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
"Now there was a famine in the land, and Abram went down into Egypt to live temporarily, for the famine in the land was oppressive (intense and grievous).

11 And when he was about to enter into Egypt, he said to Sarai his wife, I know that you are beautiful to behold.

12 So when the Egyptians see you, they will say, This is his wife; and they will kill me, but they will let you live.

13 Say, I beg of you, that you are my sister, so that it may go well with me for your sake and my life will be spared because of you.

14 And when Abram came into Egypt, the Egyptians saw that the woman was very beautiful.

15 The princes of Pharaoh also saw her and commended her to Pharaoh, and she was taken into Pharaoh’s house [harem].

16 And he treated Abram well for her sake; he acquired sheep, oxen, he-donkeys, menservants, maidservants, she-donkeys, and camels.

17 But the Lord scourged Pharaoh and his household with serious plagues because of Sarai, Abram’s wife.

18 And Pharaoh called Abram and said, What is this that you have done to me? Why did you not tell me that she was your wife?

19 Why did you say, She is my sister, so that I took her to be my wife? Now then, here is your wife; take her and get away [from here]!

20 And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him, and they brought him on his way with his wife and all that he had." (Genesis 12:10-20 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:34am On Aug 09, 2021
08-08-2021
The ministry of prayer

Within this group; we presume that we are talking about prayer in the life of someone who has believed in the gospel of Jesus death on the cross and His resurrection as the *only means of his/her salvation* i.e someone who is born-again by grace through faith in the Crucified Jesus Christ. This involves some basic understanding of our new creation-life and how to carry-along with it.

For an unbeliever, the only prayer he/she can pray that is *acceptable to God is to recognize, he/she is a sinner* and accept Jesus' death on the Cross and His resurrection as his/her own forgiveness from sin, deliverance from the flesh(old-self/nature), curses, death, demons, devils and eternal death(hell-fire) then receive the new creation-life of Jesus through the working power of the Holy Spirit *fresh each second of this earthly existence*

Definitions:
For a believer; Jesus now indwells his/her body every second but our mortal-body still exists with all its full components (soul, spirit and body). The soul has 3 components which are the mind, free-will and emotions, the spirit is the unending life of GOD inside each human being, the body is the physical parts of our body.

The personality of Jesus dwells in our body with the fullness of GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) hence prayer for believer is an interaction/discussion/dialogue between the personality of Jesus with the fullness of the GOD-HEAD inside our being and our mortal-body with all its components. What we do in this dialogue is to submit our mortal-body to the personality of Jesus with a mindset to allow Jesus dialogue/fellowship with His Father under the promptings/leadings of the Holy Spirit through our hearts/mouths.

When we are praying or talking to God in our hearts or with our mouths, we engage that with a believe(belief/conviction/confidence/mindset) that we have submitted our mortal-body by faith through death with Jesus on the Cross such that the New Creation Life of Jesus prompted/quickened/lead/controlled by the Holy Spirit is talking to the Father such that He will manifest His perfect-will on the earth in that particular moment or situations or circumstances or human life.

This is the reason why we pray either in our minds or with our mouths according to the Holy Spirit leadings (Romans 8:26-27) and 1 John 5:14; whatever comes to our human mind/emotions/free-will must be submitted to the personality of Christ who determines whether such prayers/discussions/dialogue/fellowship agrees with the perfect-will of the Father through the Holy Spirit who searches the deep things of God(1 Cor.2:10-16).

This is why prayers are led/prompted/quickened(“the flesh profits nothing, the Spirit quickens, the words which I speak to you are the Spirit which quickens unto LIFE[the manifestations of the perfect-will of GOD]” John 6:63) by the Holy Spirit, prayed by Jesus inside us, addressed towards the Father, the Father answers because it agrees with His perfect-will(1 John 5:14) since it is the Holy Spirit who led the prayers in the person of Jesus within our mortal-body on the behalf of the saints(believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified) still confirming Romans 8:26-27.

It is only *if a believer really trusts in the personality of Jesus* can he/she allow this personality of Jesus to *wait without wavering within his/her mortal-body* for the appointed time of the God-head to manifest the answered prayers.

It is the Holy Spirit who brings it manifestations to the physical realm at the appointed time of the God-Head thus “At the appointed time, God sent His Son….” (Galatians 4:4), “He watches over His word to manifest it” (Jeremiah 1:12), the vision is for an appointed time, though it tarries, wait for it, it will surely come to manifestation” (Habakkuk 2:3) and “I am working a work in your life right now, when it manifests, it will surprise you” (Habakkuk 1:5).

It is the Father that takes the glory for the manifestation of the answered prayers for the personality of His Son now seen within our mortal-body at the appointed time of the God-Head thus “And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks/glory to God the Father through him.” (1 Cor.10:31)

So, our prayer can be either
Mental,
Vocal
Or
Action (actions of faith prompted by the Holy Spirit)

Jesus is the person praying through our minds, voices, or actions hence we see examples of prayers of believers within the context of Jesus life thus
“Also when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by people. Truly I tell you, they have their reward in full already.

6 But when you pray, go into your [most] private room, and, closing the door, pray to your Father, Who is in secret; and your Father, Who sees in secret, will reward you in the open.

7 And when you pray, do not heap up phrases (multiply words, repeating the same ones over and over) as the Gentiles do, for they think they will be heard for their much speaking.

8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

9 Pray, therefore, like this: Our Father Who is in heaven, hallowed (kept holy) be Your name.

10 Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven (left, remitted, and let go of the debts, and have given up resentment against) our debtors.

13 And lead (bring) us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.” (Matthew 6:5-13 ampc),

“In that same hour He rejoiced and gloried in the Holy Spirit and said, I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have concealed these things [relating to salvation] from the wise and understanding and learned, and revealed them to babes (the childish, unskilled, and untaught). Yes, Father, for such was Your gracious will and choice and good pleasure.” (Luke 10:21)

Who prompts us to pray ?
The Holy Spirit
thus
“The heart of a king(any human being) is in the hands of God like a flowing river and He directs it to wherever it pleases HIM” (Proverbs 21:1)

Where do we pray:
Everywhere both with our minds and our hearts as well as our mouths.

We can pray with another person, we can pray alone or we can pray with a group. Our human hearts filled with faith in the finished works of Jesus Christ is the throne of grace where we can fellowship with GOD consistently, progressively and eternally.
thus
“But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.” (Hebrews 12:22-24 KJV)

AND

“That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and *truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.* “ (1 John 1:3 KJV)

AND

“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, *we have fellowship one with another,* and *the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin*. ” (1 John 1:7 KJV)

Who prays inside us
Jesus Christ dwelling within our mortal-bodies now as believers in His death and resurrection
Thus
“My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, *we have an advocate/intercessor with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:*
2 And *he is the propitiation for our sins:* and *not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world*. ” (1 John 2:1-2 KJV)

AND

“By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.
23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:
24 *But this man(Jesus), because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood*.
25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing *He ever liveth to make intercession for them.*
26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.”
(Hebrews 7:22-28 KJV)

How do we pray
We can pray with singing, worships, clapping, dancing, kneeling down, standing-up, with lifted-hands up to heaven, with waving of hands

Rules of effective new covenant prayers
It must agree with the perfect-will of God according to the revealed scriptural teachings of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected, Glorified, the Soon-Coming-King and the Incarnate-Son of God under the Holy Spirit promptings

Any prayer made under this rule is already answered by the Father hence believe it is already answered immediately you are saying *Amen* however remember that answered prayer is not the same thing with *manifestation of answered prayers*

Manifestations of answered prayers can happen immediately in some cases while in some cases it might take some time before its physical manifestations. When an answered prayers is not yet manifested, whenever you remember such prayers just *tell GOD inside your heart and with your mouth that you believe such prayers is already answered but you are in Christ Jesus Crucified patiently waiting for its manifestations according to the appointed time of the GOD-HEAD* then go ahead with whatever you are doing.

Every prayer-line must *conclude with “in Jesus name. Amen.”* not just as a slogan *for any wishful desire but an expression of your convictions that you believe that it was the person of Jesus that made such prayers through your mind/heart and mouth* hence you cannot pray for what Jesus will not pray for like *I receive grace to defraud my business-partner in Jesus name. Amen.* or *Father, I ask for forgiveness for the fornication that I am going to commit with my boyfriend in the evening today in Jesus name. Amen.* or *Abbah Father, please forgive me this abortion that I am about to commit in Jesus name. Amen.* or *Father, please forgive me for this lie that I will lie due to this critical situation in my job/career/academics/business in Jesus name. Amen* or Father, please forgive me for the masturbation, I will commit later today in Jesus name. Amen or *Father, I pray for that man/woman to die so that I can take over their position/title in Jesus name. Amen.* or *Father, I pray for the grace to convince this man or woman to marry me whether they are married or single OR whether they are your perfect-will for me or not in Jesus name. Amen.*

The conclusion term *in Jesus name. Amen.* is not a *signature to approve anything as prayers that must be answered by God rather it is the personality of Jesus who prays according to the perfect-will of His Father* hence anything that we pray in the name of Jesus that does not reflect the *perfect-will of God* will never be answered by the Father even if we add fasting to such prayers till our biological death even unto eternity; it will not be answered by the GOD-HEAD thus “And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears us.” (1 John 5:14 ampc)

How long should any believer wait for a manifestation:
As long as the Holy Spirit wants however when your spirit is prompting you to the consciousness that something is wrong on your own part which might be delaying the manifestations of such prayers, ask the Holy Spirit to have mercy upon you and reveal to you what could be the reason for such delay on your own part as a human being or give you a sign that everything is well just for you to wait more patiently *for the appointed time of the God-head* always remember this “But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.” (Isaiah 40:31 ampc)

What makes prayer-utterance flow easily ?
Studying the word of God regularly and asking the Holy Spirit to make you more hungry for consistent and progressive fellowship/dialogue/discussion/prayers with HIM.

Asking the Holy Spirit for His mercy and grace upon our lives such that we do not *neglect our early morning quiet-time no matter our status(married, single, academic-pursuits, business-pursuits e.t.c.) because it is within the place of prayers/quiet-time that Jesus reveals to us how His life within our mortal-bodies wants to engage any of these areas of our lives *with His excellent Spirit and perfection unto the glory of God the Father* which things *our human minds can never perceive, think or imagine* (“for the power of God at work within us, is more than we can think, pray or imagine” Ephesians 3:20)

As the Holy Spirit leads each person inside Jesus Christ Crucified, prayers can be merged with fasting not *hunger strike*. Fasting and prayers could be done for some hours as the Holy Spirit leads each person *not as a competition or comparison with another person or to prove a point that you can fast and pray more than another person*. Fasting and prayers can be done by *staying away from water and food for the whole time of prayers or by taking only water within such prayer-time or by taking only fruits within such period of prayers*

Praying under the Holy Spirit *involves any or all* of these modes
---Praying in human understandable language
---Praying in tongues
---Singing in human understandable language
---Singing in tongues can be done by praying

May the Father of all mercy and grace fill us with more clarity and revelations about the accurate engagement of prayers according to the teachings of Jesus Christ under the Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.