Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (832959 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2022
"And He(Jesus Christ Crucified) said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me." (Luke 9:23 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2022
"Do everything without murmuring or questioning [the providence of God], 15 so that you may prove yourselves to be blameless and guileless, innocent and uncontaminated, children of God without blemish in the midst of a [morally] crooked and [spiritually] perverted generation, AMONG WHOM YOU ARE SEEN AS BRIGHT LIGHTS [beacons shining out clearly] IN THE WORLD [of DARKNESS], 16 HOLDING OUT AND OFFERING TO EVERYONE THE WORD OF LIFE(THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED), so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to rejoice greatly because I did not run [my race] in vain nor labor without result."
(Philippians 2:14-17 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2022
"We know [for a fact] that we are of God, and the whole world [around us] lies in the power of the evil one [opposing God and His precepts]. 20 And we [have seen and] know [by personal experience] that the Son of God has [actually] come [to this world], and has given us understanding and insight so that we may [progressively and personally] know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true—in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life." (1 John 5:19-20 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hebrews 11:24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; 11:25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2022
John 8:31 Then said *Jesus to those Jews which believed on him*, If *you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed; 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (16-06-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2022
A believer can agree with the Holy Spirit *this very second and the next time, he/she disagrees with the Holy Spirit*

It takes the *discernment of spirits to know when such person has moved from agreement to disagreement with the genuine Spirit of God*

Peter in Matthew 16 was a clear case study, declaring Jesus as Christ/Messiah as revealed to HIM by God the Father through His Spirit then Jesus affirmed His confession as an agreement with the Father's revelations and few verses down the same chapter Jesus declares the prophecy of His death on the Cross and His resurrection but the same Peter disagrees with the Father's perfect-will and Jesus rebukes him as well as the spirit of disagreement at work in him as satan who does not think like God but like men with their limited calculation and reasoning

Ejike Mbaka is *out of agreement with the Spirit of God in declaring that Peter Obi will not become the next president of Nigeria come 2023 presidential election because of bloggers sharing his previous videos of trying to persuade Peter Obi to donate to his projects thereby labelling him a stingy man or cursed person as well as his follow-up apology-videos*

Jesus operated based upon the scriptures and the Holy Spirit hence any believer who does not *operate within the lifestyle of Jesus based upon the Holy Spirit revelations which must be accurately defined by the written scriptures in the holy bible as it typifies Jesus teachings alone is wrong and needs to be corrected with love and prayed-for*

One major problems in the body of Christ is that some people *were placed as co-ordinators of their fellow brothers in Christ but they are made to see themselves as ordained (having higher Jesus inside them) than others who are tagged laity(having lower Jesus inside them) while some other leaders in the body of Christ "do not have an active relationship with the Holy Spirit"* such that *those placed under their care who mention the Holy Spirit every time uses "the name of the Holy Spirit said" to intimidate them*

Please let us obey Jesus words in John 8:31-32 thus
John 8:31 Then said *Jesus to those Jews which believed on him*, If *you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed; 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.*

Such that we can *become disciples indeed who know the truth which sets a person free from intimidation and manipulations both from human beings and demons and principalities and powers*

No believer will be able to *manifest the realities of God for his/her personal life on this earth BEYOND your personal search into the person of Jesus Christ Crucified now dwelling within your whole being (spirit, soul and body) through a deliberate, consistent, progressive and intentional study of the whole holy bible and asking the Holy Spirit who prompted human beings to write down those words for our intimate relationship with the GOD-HEAD to reveal Jesus afresh to you through those letters and His sound interpretations*

That is how Jesus lived on earth in His human body and *was declared and affirmed over and over again by His Father as the Beloved who PLEASED HIM*

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Biggiefela(m): 6:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Please I need someone's help here. Anyone who can interprete a dream, I am begging you please .
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by eddie7: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Biggiefela:
Please I need someone's help here. Anyone who can interprete a dream, I am begging you please .

If you eventually get anyone, please quote me....I need clarification too

Thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Biggiefela(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
eddie7:

If you eventually get anyone, please quote me....I need clarification too

Thanks
Ok boss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by eddie7: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Biggiefela:
Ok boss

Thanks sir
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by eddie7: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Danokoje14:

Please,I beg you in God's name.. help the needy..I am a law school student..2028724674..UBA..
(

Ok

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (19-06-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2022
There is God in heaven who reveals mysteries and secrets and dreams and visions and trance and prophecies (Daniel 2:28).

Please go to God in prayers through faith in Jesus and He will reveal *every thing, dreams or secrets or mysteries or prophecies or visions or trance to you directly* unless He leads or instructs you specifically to reach out to someone and if He does, He will give *particular name* because *He is not an author of confusion and there are uniqueness with each person's dream hence there is no general interpretations to all dreams*

You can also drop your dreams in writing here and we pray with you and ask the Holy Spirit to give us *particular revelations and interpretation for your unique/personal dreams* and sometimes the Holy Spirit can give us *questions that we shall ask you which will help you to interpret your dreams as it is peculiar to your own personal life*

All these are options *while you search out for those whose life of Jesus Christ Crucified now dwelling within them by faith in Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection can interpret dreams by the Holy Spirit Power with uniqueness like Daniel in the bible*
Great Grace!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Luke 5:4 "Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught."

Launch into the deep of *your quiet-time and daily personal bible studies* so that *you can easily discern when the Holy Spirit is quickening to act or pray or be silent* such that *He can manifest an amazing draught/uncountable catch of human being for genuine repentance and salvation by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified*

Let down your net means *submit your own personal strengths, capacities, intelligence or whatever your human network or networth can use to achieve results* while *allowing Jesus to both will and do His good pleasures through your whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances)* then watch out as Jesus Christ Crucified manifests His own results (the draught)

And also *He will manifest an amazing draught/uncountable results* in every aspect of your *earthly existence* that *your personal talents, skills, ideas, imaginations, thoughts, and plans can never manifest for you*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Holy Spirit please mix your word with fresh faith in our hearts even as we study your word written in the holy bible now and always in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by amakanancy(f): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
ochibuogwu5:
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
I love V21: do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
amakanancy:

I love V21: do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die
Jesus Christ is also God's Law.. God's New Covenant and Truth aka the Gospel in the Kingdom of God. The Law that is Jesus Christ comes complete with about 100 commandments which Jesus Christ said you MUST submit to and obey, continously, if you are to be saved. Because only those who stand faithful - in submission and obedience to the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ - till the end, will be saved - Matthew 24 - 13 undecided

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by amakanancy(f): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is also God's Law.. God's New Covenant and Truth aka the Gospel in the Kingdom of God. The Law that is Jesus Christ comes complete with about 100 commandments which Jesus Christ said you MUST submit to and obey, continously, if you are to be saved. Because only those who stand faithful - in submission and obedience to the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ - till the end, will be saved - Matthew 24 - 13 undecided
True. Thanks for the submission
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jeremiah 12:5 If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Repent from sin and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tennyjot(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
I am praying with you that Abbah Our Father will *provoke His mercy and grace over you such that you will be strengthened in your inner-man with HIS SPIRIT AND PRESENCE TO THE FULLEST* in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by amakanancy(f): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2022
ochibuogwu5:
I am praying with you that Abbah Our Father will *provoke His mercy and grace over you such that you will be strengthened in your inner-man with HIS SPIRIT AND PRESENCE TO THE FULLEST* in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen. Bless you
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hello. Who had fallen under the power of God before? What steps did you take before that very day.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (27-06-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Holy Spirit please mix your word with fresh faith in our hearts even as we study your word written in the holy bible now and always in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Forces That Contend With Humans.
Apostle Michael Orokpo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsSj4cU_8YM

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.