Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835695 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by cosiocan(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (28-06-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Psalms 130:5 I wait for the *LORD(JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED),* my soul doth wait, and *in his word do I hope.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Psalms 130:5 I wait for the *LORD(JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED),* my soul doth wait, and *in his word do I hope.*

As believers we wait on GOD by thinking through the word of God revealed in the holy bible even as the Holy Spirit makes it more peculiar and particular to our situations and asking ourselves what will Jesus now dwelling within my whole being (spirit, soul and body) will be thinking or do in this situation or circumstances or challenges that I am currently facing

This is what it entails to wait on GOD in this new creation/testament lifestyle by faith in Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection
thus John 5:30 "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me."

Philippians 2:13 For *it is GOD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) which worketh INSIDE YOU both to will and to do of his good pleasure.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by cosiocan(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
What exactly is ministry and who is a minister

__ Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_vwpIJSsvk
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Abbah Our Father, we come to You this day(01-07-2022) by faith not by sight in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Patrickdaji1250(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Pastors stop buying JET AND use the money to fund ASUU we want to go back to school and not only church. Please hear our future cry. Prophets, pastors, CHRISTIANITY IS NOT BUYING JET AND BUILDING PRIVATE UNIVERSITY
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 5:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
What exactly is the word of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj0kcnr3Ues
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
"For the Lord of hosts(Jesus Christ Crucified) has planned, and who can frustrate it? And as for His stretched-out hand, who can turn it back?”
(Isaiah 14:27)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2022
If this is happening to you then there is something wrong with your obedience.

Apostle Joshua Selman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amT6OOo8yPk
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (05-07-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by gothycalman9: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
i need a christian bride. smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Stressful feelings typically happen when we feel we do not have the resources to manage the challenges we face.

JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED IS ENOUGH RESOURCES FOR EACH AND ANY HUMAN BEING

Look at HIM with a mindset that He is now *the person living through your whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances)* and tell HIM to take care *of every of your needs AS IT IS HIS NEEDS*

TRUST HIM.....
Ask for His mercy and grace *to discern His will and instructions for each and every need as well as situations that you are facing now or at each particular phase of your life*
Obey HIM *with faith for each instructions even when they appear seemingly impossible or stupid but they MUST BE CONSISTENT WITH WHAT JESUS DID AS RECORDED IN THE HOLY BIBLE*

if there is anybody *that will be ashamed in your union with Jesus in this NEW CREATION LIFE it is JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* and *shame has never been found manifesting in the personality of JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* thus "No human being who calls upon the name of Jesus Christ Crucified shall be put to shame" (Romans 10:11)

"I am working something in your life RIGHT NOW, when it manifests, it will surprise you..." (Habakkuk 1:5)

"For we are COMPLETE inside Jesus Christ Crucified, Who is the Head of all principalities and powers" (Colossians 2:10)

"Repent and Believe in Jesus Christ Crucified; for the kingdom of God is near at hand" (Mark 1:14-15)

If you will repent in your heart RIGHT NOW(SINCERELY), that you are a sinner, believe in your heart RIGHT NOW(SINCERELY) that Jesus died on the Cross of Calvary for you to be saved from sin(appearances of sin, adamic-condemnation/flesh, the devil, demons and hell-fire) and confess with your heart/mouth(SINCERELY) that Jesus rose from DEAD personally for you to RECEIVE HIS ETERNAL LIFE(NEW CREATION LIFE), you shall be saved(YOU BECOME A BRAND NEW BORN-AGAIN PERSON BY THE BLOOD, DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST).....

thus "
For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from abovesmiley

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." (Romans 10:5-11 kjv)

Therefore you can pray:
Lord Jesus Christ Crucified, I accept that I am a sinner both from Adam's inherited contamination and my personal sins, I believe that You died for me on the Cross of Calvary to redeem me from my *sin-nature/flesh, sins, curses, afflictions, demons, principalities, powers, devils and hell-fire* and You rose from the dead to give me Your Own Life. From this moment, I surrender to You as the Lord and Christ of My Life, baptise me with Your Holy Spirit and Fire even as You sustain and grow Your New Life and Word within me unto conformity and full-maturity till You come-again to rapture Your Saints. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
Luke 8:4 And *when much people were gathered together, and were come to HIM (Jesus Christ Crucified) out of every city*, He spake by a parable:
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abbah Our Father, please have mercy upon us as Nigerians and Nigeria as a nation for the sins and human-bloods that we have so much wasted and our rejection of your mercy and grace in the years past, now let the sprinkling and speaking blood of Jesus Christ Crucified Your Son provoke better things over our lives as individuals and as a nation through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
"And now [brethren], I commit you to God [I deposit you in His charge, entrusting you to His protection and care]. And I commend you to the Word of His grace [to the commands and counsels and promises of His unmerited favor]. It is able to build you up and to give you [your rightful] inheritance among all God’s set-apart ones (those consecrated, purified, and transformed of soul) in Jesus Name. Amen." (Acts 20:32 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
"Treasures of wickedness profit nothing, but righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation) delivers from death." (Proverbs 10:2 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pjack: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mfonobongizik: 4:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Help everyone
Hope you are having a good night rest smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TSTICKS3069(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2022
So whenever you find yourself complaining about an apperant lack of attention from a busy person, the solution is to just go and get busy with your life and assignment. First of all, discover your specific assignment, your niche, and grow in your influence. *Get busy!*

https://enuelcore..com/2022/07/how-bishop-oyedepos-protocol-did-not.html?m=1
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TSTICKS3069(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2022
So whenever you find yourself complaining about an apperant lack of attention from a busy person, the solution is to just go and get busy with your life and assignment. First of all, discover your specific assignment, your niche, and grow in your influence.
Get busy!

https://enuelcore..com/2022/07/how-bishop-oyedepos-protocol-did-not.html?m=1
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 3:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (09-07-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2022
Psalms 50:15 And call upon me(Jesus Christ Crucified) in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Erroneous teaching(concerning once saved forever saved even if you continue to sin from that moment till you die),

How can *Jesus inside a born-again believer manifest SIN* ? "But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid." (Gal.2:17 kjv),

"Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant/slave of sin.

35 And *the servant/slave abideth not in the house(Eternal life) for ever:* but the Son abideth ever." (John 8:34-35 kjv),

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2 God forbid. HOW SHALL WE, THAT ARE DEAD TO SIN, LIVE ANY LONGER THEREIN?

3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." (Romans 6:1-4 kjv),

"For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

21 I DO NOT FRUSTRATE THE GRACE OF GOD: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain." (Gal. 2:19-21 kjv),

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." (1 John 3:9-10 kjv).

JESUS does not produce sin or appearances of sin and can never produce such life in any person who has died to the flesh with HIM on the Cross of Calvary and now *carries His New Creation Life* thus "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? BE NOT DECEIVED: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Cor.6:9-10 kjv).

In this New Creation Life inside Jesus Christ Crucified, there is still *free-will but MOST IMPORTANTLY THERE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT HELP VIA HIS MERCY AND GRACE* thus "For the *grace of God has appeared to all human being*, bringing salvation for all people, this same grace trains/teaches us how to renounce/resist/reject ungodliness/sin/temptations and worldly passions/thoughts/desires/imaginations,

and this same grace teaches/trains us how to live self-controlled, righteous, and holy lives in the present age(world/generation/country/marriage/job/business/talents/skills/offices/vocation/unmarried-state),

this same grace teaches/trains how to wait for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us *to redeem/deliver us from ALL lawlessness(iniquity/flesh/evil/wickedness/appearances-of-sin)*

and *to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works*. Declare these things; exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no one disregard you." (Titus 2:11-15),

Look at Jesus speaking to the CHURCH AGE in the book of revelations concerning their sins and sinful lifestyle as one of the sure deal to loose their salvation and spend eternity in hell-fire thus "Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

4 Nevertheless I HAVE SOMEWHET AGAINST THEE, BECAUSE THOU HAS LEFT THY FIRST LOVE.

5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." (Revelations 2:1-7 kjv).

May the Holy Spirit deliver this man and all those who listen to him from the spirit of deception (once saved, forever saved even if you continue to dwell in sin after you believed in Jesus as Lord and Christ) and draw them back to the Cross of Jesus for a genuine encounter, repentance and salvation(New Creation Life inside Jesus Christ Crucified) in Jesus name. Amen.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by rutee(f): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///B9mRsWoPWZU1grx2nUGGri
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
"Therefore then, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us,

2 Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God." (Hebrews 12:1-2 AMPC)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.