Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834955 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mboi: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2023
Listen to this message by Fada Oluoma
https://fb.watch/kVoocL_YCp/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2023
Shared apartment in HD1 4EU for students. Contact +44 7926 586451 (landlady)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Benfaco: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2023
By the mercy and grace of Jesus Christ Crucified, we continue to carry our cross and follow Him every fresh second of our earthly existence

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Benfaco: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
The love of God

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
“The wicked man writhes with pain all his days,
And numbered are the years stored up for him, the ruthless one." (Job 15:20 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Benfaco: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2023
The love of God for us

Prayer of Salvation

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by biz1234: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hello Brethren,

I am happy to be here and am glad to offer myself to Christians who are ready to take responsibility for their outcomes.

God bless us!

Stephen Adetolu
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
In This Present World You Need This To Survive.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNenHU7Dg5Q
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Benfaco: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2023
The love of God for humanity

Prayer of Salvation

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
If You're Not A Strong Advocate Of This You Are Wasting Your Life.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gMfw1bkglM
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Benfaco: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2023
The love of God for us

Prayer of Salvation

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Jessiemms: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Prayer For Strength And Courage In Times Of Persecution.

Dear Lord, we pray for those who persecute us. Soften their hearts and open their eyes to the truth of Your gospel. May our response to persecution be one of love, forgiveness, and comp https://allpastors.org/prayer-for-strength-and-courage-in-times-of-persecution/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Jessiemms: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
A Prayer For Deliverance From Addictions.

Heavenly Father, I come before you today, humbly seeking your guidance and deliverance from the chains of addiction that have bound me. Lord, I confess all my struggles and shortcomings before you. I admit that my addiction has cau https://allpastors.org/a-prayer-for-deliverance-from-addictions/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by DyshApp: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
HumbledbYGrace:
Its officialy open but let's start with an opening prayer

Heavenly Father, we humbly ask You for, Your blessings on this Post. Please abundantly bless all those, who will post here,to positively influence the lives of others. Anoint those who will share their expertise and resources of knowledge with love and affection for one another as apostle Paul said said in Romans 12vs9-10 Be sure your love is true love.Hate what is sinful,hold onto what is good,love each other as christian brothers and show respect for each other.Guide and protect us against all evil. Please Lord, keep all evil doers, that have bad intentions to discourage Nlanders christian community,away from here. In Jesus' name. Amen!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by DyshApp: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
HumbledbYGrace:
Its officialy open but let's start with an opening prayer

Heavenly Father, we humbly ask You for, Your blessings on this Post. Please abundantly bless all those, who will post here,to positively influence the lives of others. Anoint those who will share their expertise and resources of knowledge with love and affection for one another as apostle Paul said said in Romans 12vs9-10 Be sure your love is true love.Hate what is sinful,hold onto what is good,love each other as christian brothers and show respect for each other.Guide and protect us against all evil. Please Lord, keep all evil doers, that have bad intentions to discourage Nlanders christian community,away from here. In Jesus' name. Amen!

Christianity can have so many views and perspectives and everyone seems to twist the Bible to their own benfits, what can we then do in this trying times
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tivereh: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hi everyone am running a campaign whereby whoever brings 50 people to a live session will get 50$ if you want to find out more about it reach out to me on my email, and also it's a Christian group
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Davdan1315(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Here are collection of Inspirational Quotes To Overcome Challenges of Life, by our Daddy Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex7ig3nbtYQ

Let somebody shout Hallelujah!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
5 Keys To Be Freed From Financial Captivity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQHYDECfxfk
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Benfaco: 12:07am On Jun 17, 2023
The love of God for humanity

Prayer of Salvation

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Lady97: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now(01-07-2023) live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified today(01-07-2023) afresh and with greater and deeper intensity and we will run after THEE through the unlimited manifestation of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (01-07-2023) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we confess our sin, every weight that easily holds us down, every yieldedness to the flesh and every appearance of the flesh, every misuse of your mercy, every frustration of your grace, every negligence/disobedience to Your Holy Spirit instructions and promptings, every refusal to immediately obey your revealed and written Word to You by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son, this day (01-07-2023) and we believe that You have forgiven us and cleansed us from every unrighteousness and the blood of Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son has cleansed us from all our sins and You have justified (declared us not guilty) in Your Presence and We are no longer guilty in Your Presence and We have Peace with You; Abbah Our Father even now (01-07-2023) and Your Holy Spirit manifests and bears witness to the fullness of this reality in our hearts now (01-07-2023) according to Your WORD(1 John 1:7-9, Romans 5:1,9, Romans 8:15-16) in Jesus name. Amen.

May Jesus the baptizer; baptize us afresh with His Holy Spirit and Fire today (01-07-2023) according to Luke 3:16. Amen.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

May Abbah Our Father continue to uphold us in His fresh release of mercy obtained from His throne of grace for today (01-07-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father draw every human being in this generation towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (01-07-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power and the preaching of the gospel in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we thank You for the gift of your mercy, grace, unconditional-love, salvation-so-great, breathe-of-life and health to us today (01-07-2023), because it is not by our merit that we have them rather it is because of the abundance of Your mercy therefore we thank You in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we decree that by the wounds of Jesus Christ Crucified; we receive healing upon our whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances) and upon all those who are sick especially those who cannot pray and those who have lost hope in your healing power, mercies and miracles in their current challenges today (01-07-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we decree by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son, this day (01-07-2023) that we have come boldly to Your throne of grace such that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help us this day (01-07-2023) in order to help us in this time of need to serve You acceptably with holiness and Godly fear all the days of our earthly existence especially today (01-07-2023) and yield completely to Your Holy Spirit Control/Instructions and manifest to the fullest every thing written in the volume of your book in Heaven before the foundation of the world for Your own Glory in our lives in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to hunger for your written and revealed word today (01-07-2023) in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to read and understand and rightly divide Your WORD of truth from the holy bible today (01-07-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to worship God in spirit and in truth(choices, words, actions, business-deals, talent-engagement, skill-engagement, dressing, job-roles, marriage-roles, family-duties, emotions, desires, fantasies, imaginations, attitudes e.t.c.) today (01-07-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence for such the Father seeks in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to fellowship with You; the GOD-HEAD directly in our hearts and minds and mouths in the place of prayers and quiet-time and also fellowship with You; the GOD-HEAD in our face-to-face meeting with other believers in Jesus Christ Crucified today (01-07-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to fast and to pray today (01-07-2023) and every other day in this our earthly existence even as You train us to grow in relationship with You; the GOD-HEAD and grow in righteousness, the grace and the knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2023
What will it profit any human being if he/she gains the whole world and suffer the eternal loss of his soul ? What can any human being offer in exchange for the eternal joy/life/peace of his soul ? (Mark 8:36)

Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now for the forgiveness of your sin and receive Jesus Christ Crucified into your whole being as your eternal life (Mark 1:14-15)

The person of Jesus Christ Crucified did not sin while He lived in this earthly space hence if you have sinned *stop telling yourself; what if a believer sins will he/she go to hell-fire?*

Because at the point that you/I sin; we *no longer believed in Jesus Christ Crucified or His gospel* bearing in mind that *inside Jesus there is no sin to manifest* but it is *only in the flesh/adamic-nature is sin present to be manifested* thus

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followers me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life" (John 8:12)

Jesus answered them, Verily, Verily, I say unto you, *whosoever commits sin is the slave of sin* and the slave does not abide in the house/family forever: but the Son(born into the family) abides in the house/family forever (John 8:34-35)

A slave will always remain a slave/maid serving in the family house and at the end of his/her service will return back to his/her original family without changing status from being a slave/maid into being a Son of the family

The house/family in the bible context of John 8:34-35 is the *kingdom of God*, sons of the kingdom are those who have received the person and life of Jesus Christ Crucified by faith within their mind and body but most importantly *yield every fresh second of their earthly existence to allow only Jesus Christ Crucified to both will and do the good/obedient pleasures of Abbah Father* thus "...This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased..." (Matthew 3:17, Matthew 17:5)

Both those who submit towards obedience of faith inside Jesus Christ Crucified fresh each new second of their earthly existence in this new creation/covenant lifestyle and those who *refuse to submit towards obedience of faith inside Jesus Christ Crucified after believing the gospel of Jesus* are physically being referred to as *Christians* but *in the eyes of God;* those who still commit sin and disobey the person and Spirit of Jesus are still *slaves of sin/flesh* while those who *submit towards obedience of faith inside Jesus Christ Crucified are seen as Sons*

Even though *both category of people are perceived as the same in the eyes of human*, those who chose to remain slaves to sin *will only remain for a temporary period within the family/fellowship of the brethren before they will openly walk away from the faith that is inside Jesus Christ Crucified* while *the Sons will permanently remain in an active relationship with Abbah Our Father and the brethren till biological death or the rapture of the saints*

If you/I sin whether privately or secretly, the remedy for such person if he/she is stil biologically is to repent and confess your sins to Jesus Christ Crucified with your heart and mouth (1 John 1:7-9); by this choice and action, we *receive the forgiveness of any type or quantity of sin for any human being in any location of the world as long as he/she is still breathing, repentant and willing to confess sin/flesh to Jesus whose death on the Cross of Calvary and resurrection Life paid for all human sins* (Hebrews 2:9, Romans 11:32, John 8:36, John 19:30)

Before you/I engage in sin, please ask the Holy Spirit to help you because there is *always sufficient provisions of God's mercy and grace to walk through any type of temptations and challenges without obeying or manifesting that sin* thus

"There is no temptation that comes to you which other human being on this earth have not experienced before it came to your own turn: But God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above your ability(strength of faith), but with each temptation that comes to you, God will always provide you a way/instructions through which you can escape it, that you may be able to bear that temptations and not fall into sin" (1 Cor.10:13)

It is important to remember that sin has the ability to kill immediately both biologically and spiritually *even after the death of Jesus on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection* as we could see in the life of Ananias and Sapphira hence *do not take the mercy and grace of God in this new creation life for granted saying, let me commit the sin now and after I will repent and confess to Jesus OR God will understand with me for committing this sin* after you have *received and believed in Jesus Christ Crucified*

Jesus told *unbelievers in the gospel which He preached 2-times*, "you have no excuse/reason to continue living in sin and perish in hell-fire" (John 15:22, John 15:24)

Because He came and took human-form and preached the gospel to every human being and also did so many miracles in their eyes as well as lived a holy life in the human body within a sinful/corrupt world

What then will he tell those who heard the gospel, believed the gospel, received Jesus and later returned back to their vomit of the flesh?

"And Jesus said unto him, no man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back is fit for the kingdom of God" (Luke 9:62)

Let us repent and confess our sins to Jesus and ask for His Holy Spirit fresh outpouring and revival upon all of us who have believed and returned to the flesh thus

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:7)

Let those of us who are still standing with the obedience of faith inside Jesus Christ Crucified be careful lest they fall (1 Cor.10:12) by asking for the fresh release of God's mercy and grace while remaining on the throne of God's Grace thus

"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of God's grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:16)

Because, it is not of him who wills or runs but it is of Abbah Our Father who shows mercy (Romans 9:16)

And make no mistake about *this Romans 9:16* because He(Abbah Our Father has shown mercy to each and every human being by offering His Son; Jesus Christ as the offering of sin for each and every human being (Romans 11:32, Hebrews 2:9) hence our duty now is *to receive Our Father's gift of mercy and grace; His Son, Jesus Christ Crucified as the remission of our sin/flesh/adamic-nature and enter into an active and eternal relationship with Him by grace through faith in Jesus*

Thus
"As many human being as possible who receive Jesus(Abbah's mercy) gave He power to become the Sons of God, those who believed in His name" (John 1:12)

Repent now and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified for the forgiveness of your sin and salvation of your soul and enter into an active/eternal relationship with the true living God as His Son and be filled with His Holy Spirit, because the kingdom of God is near at hand........
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2023
By this season, according to the time of life
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ibtcibadan: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
INT'L BIBLE TRAINING COLLEGE: 2023/2024 Admission is On

The International Bible Training College (IBTC) Ibadan Campus is a leading, private non-sectarian theological institution of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry which is wholly committed to the training and development of Pastors, Evangelists, Missionaries and Christian Workers from all denominations. The College is affiliated to Anchor University Lagos, Nigeria.

The College runs two streams of programmes, the Certificate and Diploma Programme. Each of the programmes is for a period of four (4) semesters (24 Calendar Months). Located within the serene and conducive environment of the Deeper Life Campground Ibadan, which is located situated at Km 10, Ibadan Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.

The College is endowed with matured, adequately qualified faculty members in a wide spectrum of discipline aimed at developing the total man God prepared for the challenging task of the end time harvest. At IBTC you will get sound Biblical training to fulfill your Christian calling and ministry.

Offering a wide range of interdisciplinary courses that strengthens the private, public and ministerial life of trainee pastor or evangelist, IBTC offers courses such as:
 Systematic Theology
 Biblical Interpretation
 Christology
 Homiletics
 Personal Development
 Pastoral Counseling
 Tent Making
 Old and New Testament Survey
 Principles of Accounting/Basic Studies
 Spiritual Warfare
 Computer Studies
 Marriage and Family Life
 Church History
 Entrepreneurship Studies
 Communication Skills
 Modern Cults/Non-Christian Religion
 Basic Biblical Studies
And Lots more...

The 2023/2024 Admission forms for the Certificate Programme is obtainable with N3000 (Three Thousand Naira) while the Diploma Programme is obtainable with N5000 (Five Thousand Naira) through admission application form which can be obtain at any Deeper Life Region Headquarters across the Southwest Zone

All prospective candidates are expected to sit for the entrance examination and oral interview at the nearest Deeper Life Centre in their respective states. The entrance examination and oral interview shall be held on SATURDAY 19th AUGUST 2023 at 9:00am.

Yoruba Speaking Candidates can also take advantage of our YORUBA CLASS which is designed to cater for Yoruba Speaking Pastors. You can now apply to the college as the language is not a barrier to realize your dream in ministry training.

For Further Enquiries Kindly Contact

THE REGISTRAR
International Bible Training College (Ibadan Campus)
Deeper Life Campground,
KM 10, Ibadan Oyo Expressway Ibadan.
Tel: 08158594140, 08158594234
Email: ibtc.ibadan2001@gmail.com
https://web.facebook.com/Ibtcsouthwestcampus

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NwaliE01: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2023
Happy to discover this thread. God bless everyone of you that played substabtive roles to keep this thread alive since 2012. You guys have come a long way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2023
Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified for the forgiveness of your sin and that you may receive the new creation life by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified, for the kingdom of God is near at hand (Mark 1:14-15)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
May the Crucified Jesus Christ set you free. Amen.

"Whoever the Son of God; Jesus Christ Crucified sets free is completely free" (John 8:36).

"And they truly were many priests(priests of different religion and deities who performed rituals and incantations for people with the intention to set them free completely from all their troubles), because they were not permitted to continue existing on this earth because of biological death: But this man(Jesus Christ Crucified), because He is permitted to continue existing on this earth and Heaven forever, has an unending priesthood (ability to pray and intercede for and on the behalf of each and every human being before Abbah Our Father forever in order to set them free completely from all their burdens and questions about somethings that seems strange happening in their individual lives since he lives forever and does not stop existing because of biological death). Therefore He(Jesus Christ Crucified) *is able to save them(any human being still existing on this earth) to the uttermost(completely/perfectly/eternally) that (those human being who while they live on this earthly existence repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified) come *unto God(the Creator of the seen and unseen realm) by Him(by grace through faith in Jesus finished works on the Cross of Calvary)*, seeing He (Jesus) ever liveth to make intercession for them" (Hebrews 7:23-25).

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels *for the suffering of death*, *crowned with glory and honour;* that *He(Jesus) by the grace of God should taste death FOR EVERY HUMAN BEING*" (Hebrews 2:9).

"And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath He(Jesus Christ Crucified) quickened (resurrected to a new creation life from your previous death in the flesh through Adam's ancestral curses/disobedience) together with His own resurrection after being crucified on the Cross of Calvary, having forgiven you *all trespasses*; *blotting(erasing) out the handwriting of ordinances (ancestral curses and curses from personal sins) that was standing against us before the holy throne of God; Our Creator, Father and Judge; which was contrary towards us(human beings) and He(Jesus Christ Crucified) *took it out of the way, nailing it to His Cross*; and *having spoiled(disarmed) principalities and powers (demonic negative spirits that enforces/executes ancestral curses no matter the territory/location you chose to reside in the seen/unseen realm), He(Jesus Christ Crucified) made a shew(disgrace) of them *openly, triumphing over them in His death
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2023
Psalms 119:114 You(Jesus Christ Crucified) are my hiding place and my shield: I hope in your word.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Adedayo2525: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2023
I'm a pianist and I need a church that's in need of a pianist here in Lagos Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.