Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (831456 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Caaz: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Good pm nlfpmod....pls kindly take my last thread on food section to front page (ahnie)

Thanks.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by werisetogether(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Greetings, brethren

Looking to connect with more brethren who love to share the Good News of the Lord Jesus Christ through Gospel tracts

Please let's connect via the WhatsApp number on my profile

GOD bless you

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Digirebel: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
I will Like to share this APP that has really helped my prayer life. I pray that we all remain blessed in Jesus name

FREE access to download REBORN APP on Google Play Store

Shortlisted Reborn App Screen shots (Instagram Post (Square)).png
Reborn is a Christian Daily Prayer App where you can do the following:
Prayer point -Add your prayer points to a personal prayer list to stay focused
Prayer timer - Define how long you want to pray for and our app will provide background music for your prayer duration
Meditate- Meditate on the word with our selection of your prayers specific to your prayer category. If your prayer session is on finance, you will see a list of bible verses on finance
Alarm - Set a prayer alarm to alert you to pray
Affirmations - Record and play affirmations all for free- We have finance affirmations and more
Browse prayers -Browse through and meditate on our directory of life-changing prayers such as deer's cry for protection, Jabez prayer and more
Language Toggle to your preferred language In English and French

Click to watch Youtube Video

Download app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysBKdF7epZ0

Play store login -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reborn.the_reborn_app&ref=producthunt

HumbledbYGrace:
This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

Thank you. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Digirebel: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Thank you

Digirebel:
I will Like to share this APP that has really helped my prayer life. I pray that we all remain blessed in Jesus name

FREE access to download REBORN APP on Google Play Store

Shortlisted Reborn App Screen shots (Instagram Post (Square)).png
Reborn is a Christian Daily Prayer App where you can do the following:
Prayer point -Add your prayer points to a personal prayer list to stay focused
Prayer timer - Define how long you want to pray for and our app will provide background music for your prayer duration
Meditate- Meditate on the word with our selection of your prayers specific to your prayer category. If your prayer session is on finance, you will see a list of bible verses on finance
Alarm - Set a prayer alarm to alert you to pray
Affirmations - Record and play affirmations all for free- We have finance affirmations and more
Browse prayers -Browse through and meditate on our directory of life-changing prayers such as deer's cry for protection, Jabez prayer and more
Language Toggle to your preferred language In English and French

Click to watch Youtube Video

Download app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysBKdF7epZ0

Play store login -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reborn.the_reborn_app&ref=producthunt

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Chizigreat(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2023
What You Must Do To Overcome Difficult Times.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApZVYu2LRso?si=MT9h-nOxBOExPdXb
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SeniorMan715(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Let sexual immorality and every sort of uncleanness or greediness not even be mentioned among you, . . . neither shameful conduct nor foolish talking nor obscene jesting.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Chizigreat(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Keys That Can Activate The Favour Of God In Your Life.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqfOfIM6PiQ?si=D7E6nYHHCI630J18
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Castro129: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Understanding The End Time is a heartfelt and spiritually enriching book that invites readers to embark on a transformative journey of faith, encouraging them to experience God's grace in new and profound ways. It is a valuable resource for both newcomers to the Christian faith and seasoned believers seeking to deepen their spiritual lives and draw nearer to the divine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CH1C625C

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sonofElElyon: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
3 Books, $2.99 Each! Result of Years of Research!
Sinister Plan for a New World Order;
https://amazon.com/dp/B0CDMGVY6X
Decoding 2,000 Year Old Prophecies about the End of our World;
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDQNDX2P
"Man-God" from the Middle East? Examining the Critical Evidence
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDMCFKZB

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Akell(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Are you passionate about reading and interested in building a collection of excellent Christian e-books without any cost?

If your answer is yes, then we invite you to like, share, and join our WhatsApp group through this link: https:///GlvrH4VaoID9REKXRrRuQd.

By becoming a member, you'll gain access to instant free Christian books from reputable authors like Kenneth Hagin Sr. and Jr., Joyce Meyer, and more. Join us and enjoy a treasure trove of inspiring literature.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Akell(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Are you passionate about reading and interested in building a collection of excellent Christian e-books without any cost?

If your answer is yes, then we invite you to like, share, and join our WhatsApp group through this link: https:///GlvrH4VaoID9REKXRrRuQd.

By becoming a member, you'll gain access to instant free Christian books from reputable authors like Kenneth Hagin Sr. and Jr., Joyce Meyer, and more. Join us and enjoy a treasure trove of inspiring literature.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Akell(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2023

If your answer is yes, then we invite you to like, share, and join our WhatsApp group through this link: WhatsApp Group

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Akell(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2023

If your answer is yes, then we invite you to like, share, and join our WhatsApp group through this link: https:// com/GlvrH4VaoID9REKXRrRuQd.

NOTE: Copy that whole link,
paste on whatsapp
and delete the space between the '.' and 'com' to join.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Blaze3647: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
I lost it all. I lost money, peace,happiness, friends and most importantly love 💕. All I have left is hope in you Lord. You said in your word “I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. “You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, who has dealt wondrously with you.” I have cried days and nights, I have had days where I am lost in thoughts, have had days where I am filled with fear and anxiety, have had days where I question my existence. I have strived all these years only to lost it all in just a year. Where did I go wrong? Save me if not for anything but for the sake of my family. Have mercy and give me the wisdom to rebuild and be able to solve the riddles of success in life 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2023
When somebody(myself/another-person) tries to exercise a control over your life *which God did not permit them to exercise either by silence, words, actions, attitudes, positions, e.t.c.* it is *witch-craftery*. Anybody can be *manifesting witch-craftery accidentally or intentionally* as long as they are in the human body. The full deliverance from witch-craftery; if you have been manifesting it or you are a victim of witch-craftery is *Jesus Christ Crucified*.

Some business partners will tell you, if you quit from partnership with us, your business will die and you will never be financially prosperous. Is that the voice of GOD(Jesus Christ Crucified) or the voice of witch-craftery inside a man speaking?

Some preachers of the gospel will tell those who listen to them, if you leave our fellowship and join another fellowship group; you will go to hell-fire or your salvation is *no longer certain*, e.t.c.

Some spouse will tell their husband/wife, if you do not give me money, I will not allow you to have sexual intimacy with me, e.t.c.

Some company owners will tell their employees whether male/female to have unholy sexual intimacy with them or else *they will be sacked with a framed-up-stories or denied their due promotions* while some employers will tell their employees to join their occultic fraternity or brotherhood or church-group lest they will be sacked from work or denied their due promotions,....

Some girls/boys will tell their intending marital-spouse *by force* that they must quit their current church-group/denomination to join their own denomination or else they will not marry them,....

Some persons that Jesus is giving financial assistance through you, will tell you, if you do not give me another financial assistance, God will kill you or take the money in your possessions away from you through negative circumstances, e.t.c.

Some spirit might be responsible for witch-craftery in a human life because they are trying to enforce ancestral curses from Adam or our biological ancestors or territorial covenants or our personal agreements/covenants with them by the choices/business/thoughts/actions thus "Jesus has redeemed us *from the curse of the law*..." (Gal.3:13) and "He has delivered(blotted-out from us) us from *every written covenants/ordinances together with their conservatives* that are standing and speaking against us and took it out of the way by nailing it to His Cross; and having disarmed principalities and powers, He publicly disgraced them, by triumphing over them in His Cross" (Colossians 2:14-15)

Jesus Christ Crucified *is the full deliverance from witch-craftery* thus "for this singular reason was the Son of God revealed in our human-form, to destroy the works of the devil" (1 John 3:8 )
And
"Whoever the Son of God (Jesus Christ Crucified) sets free is free indeed" (John 8:36)

Abbah Our Father, forgive us for all those moments that we manifested witch-craftery towards other human beings accidentally or intentionally and deliver us by the power of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection Life upon us currently from every witch-craftery engagements/strongholds taking place in our lives currently caused by either human beings or spirit-beings through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by prepresh(f): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2023
Will like to create a WhatsApp group for genuine christian singles here, send hi to 08079211653 if you are in
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2023
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now(28-09-2023) live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified afresh/anew today(28-09-2023) with greater and deeper intensity and we will run after THEE and we will never go-away from Your Manifest-Presence, Indwelling-Presence, Dominion-Presence and Universal Presence/active-consciousness in our minds, thoughts and external environments through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (28-09-2023) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we confess our sin, every weight that easily holds us down, every yieldedness to the flesh and every appearance of the flesh, every misuse of your mercy, every frustration of your grace, every negligence/disobedience to Your Holy Spirit instructions and promptings within our hearts and from the external environments, every refusal to immediately obey your revealed and written Word towards us by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son, in the past seconds of our earthly existence and we believe that You have forgiven us and cleansed us from every unrighteousness and the blood of Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son has cleansed us from all our sins and You have justified us (declared us no longer guilty) in Your Presence and We are now acceptable in Your Presence to continue communicating/fellowshipping with You consistently and progressively within our hearts and with our mouths by faith in Jesus and We have Peace with You; Abbah Our Father even now (28-09-2023) and we believe that Your Holy Spirit manifests and bears witness to the fullness of this reality in our hearts even now (28-09-2023) according to Your WORD (1 John 1:7-9, Romans 5:1,9, Romans 8:15-16, John 19:30, John 8:36, Hebrews 7:23-25) in Jesus name. Amen.

Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified, the baptizer; please baptize us afresh with Your Holy Spirit and Fire today (28-09-2023) according to Luke 3:16. Amen.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: *He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:*

May Abbah Our Father continue to uphold us in His fresh/new release of mercy obtained from His throne of grace for today (28-09-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father draw every human being in this our generation towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (28-09-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power and the preaching of the gospel whether online or offline in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we thank You for the gift of your mercy, grace, unconditional-love, salvation-so-great, breathe-of-life and health to us today (28-09-2023), because it is not by our merit that we have received them rather it is because of the abundance of Your mercy therefore we thank You(Abbah Our Father) in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we decree that by the wounds of Jesus Christ Crucified; we receive healing upon our whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances) and upon all those who are sick especially those who cannot pray for themselves and for those who have lost hope in your healing power, mercies and miracles in their current challenges as of today (28-09-2023) and even now through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we declare by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son, this day (28-09-2023) that we have come boldly to Your throne of grace such that we may obtain mercy afresh/anew and find grace as well as have grace to help us this day (28-09-2023) afresh/anew in order to help us in this time of need to serve You acceptably with holiness and Godly fear all the days of our earthly existence especially today (28-09-2023) and yield completely to Your Holy Spirit Control/Instructions such that we may manifest to the fullest every thing written in the volume of your book in Heaven before the foundation of the world for Your own Glory in our particular lives in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to hunger for your written and revealed word today (28-09-2023) afresh/anew and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to read and understand and rightly divide Your WORD of truth from the holy bible for our own individual lives as well as with other human beings this day (28-09-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to worship God in spirit and in truth(choices, words, decisions, desir
es, fantasies, imaginations, actions, business-deals, talent-engagements, academic-engagements, skill-engagements, dressing, job-roles, marriage-roles, family-duties, emotions, sentiments, attitudes, online-presence, offline-engagements, face-to-face engagements, e.t.c.) today (28-09-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence for such the Father seeks; those who worship HIM in spirit and in truth in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to fellowship with You; the GOD-HEAD directly in our hearts and minds and mouths in the place of prayers and quiet-time and also fellowship with You; the GOD-HEAD in our face-to-face meeting with other believers in Jesus Christ Crucified today (28-09-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to fast and to pray today (28-09-2023) and every other day in this our earthly existence even as You train us to grow in relationship with You; the GOD-HEAD and grow in righteousness, the grace and the knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tanoriydl: 5:31am On Sep 29, 2023
prepresh:
Will like to create a WhatsApp group for genuine christian singles here, send hi to 08079211653 if you are in

I'm interested to join
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kolanist(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2023
DOWNLOAD an app called "Lock Me Out"(or Keep Me Out) from app store or /focusme.com/ for PC. with the app u can lock ur phone/PC for a specified time& u wont be able to unlock ur phone even with password till d time elapses. So when ever u feel d urge to watch porn&masturbate just lock ur phone for 2hours or through out d night with the app. With this app I am currently on months streak&[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by alabiexperto2(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Please, help a friend with any amount. Am highly suffering of poverty. Food to eat i don't have, even money to buy soap, i don't have.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now(20-10-2023) live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified afresh/anew today(20-10-2023) with greater and deeper intensity and we will run after THEE and we will never go-away from Your Manifest-Presence, Indwelling-Presence, Dominion-Presence and Universal Presence/active-consciousness in our minds, thoughts and external environments through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (20-10-2023) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we confess our sin, every weight that easily holds us down, every yieldedness to the flesh and every appearance of the flesh, every misuse of your mercy, every frustration of your grace, every negligence/disobedience to Your Holy Spirit instructions and promptings within our hearts and from the external environments, every refusal to immediately obey your revealed and written Word towards us by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son, in the past seconds of our earthly existence and we believe that You have forgiven us and cleansed us from every unrighteousness and the blood of Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son has cleansed us from all our sins and You have justified us (declared us no longer guilty) in Your Presence and We are now acceptable in Your Presence to continue communicating/fellowshipping with You consistently and progressively within our hearts and with our mouths by faith in Jesus and We have Peace with You; Abbah Our Father even now (20-10-2023) and we believe that Your Holy Spirit manifests and bears witness to the fullness of this reality in our hearts even now (20-10-2023) according to Your WORD (1 John 1:7-9, Romans 5:1,9, Romans 8:15-16, John 19:30, John 8:36, Matt.1:21, Hebrews 7:23-25) in Jesus name. Amen.

Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified, the baptizer; please baptize us afresh with Your Holy Spirit and Fire today (20-10-2023) according to Luke 3:16. Amen.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: *He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:*

May Abbah Our Father continue to uphold us in His fresh/new release of mercy obtained from His throne of grace for today (20-10-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father draw every human being in this our generation towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (20-10-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power and the preaching of the gospel whether online or offline in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we thank You for the gift of your mercy, grace, unconditional-love, salvation-so-great, breathe-of-life and health to us today (20-10-2023), because it is not by our merit that we have received them rather it is because of the abundance of Your mercy therefore we thank You(Abbah Our Father) in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we decree that by the wounds of Jesus Christ Crucified; we receive healing upon our whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances) and upon all those who are sick especially those who cannot pray for themselves and for those who have lost hope in your healing power, mercies and miracles in their current challenges as of today (20-10-2023) and even now through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we declare by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son, this day (20-10-2023) that we have come boldly to Your throne of grace such that we may obtain mercy afresh/anew and find grace as well as have grace to help us this day (20-10-2023) afresh/anew in order to help us in this time of need to serve You acceptably with holiness and Godly fear all the days of our earthly existence especially today (20-10-2023) and yield completely to Your Holy Spirit Control/Instructions such that we may manifest to the fullest every thing written in the volume of your book in Heaven before the foundation of the world for Your own Glory in our particular lives in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to hunger for your written and revealed word today (20-10-2023) afresh/anew and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to read and understand and rightly divide Your WORD of truth from the holy bible for our own individual lives as well as with/for other human beings this day (20-10-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to worship God in spirit and in truth(choices, words, decisions, desires, fantasies, imaginations, actions, business-deals, talent-engagements, academic-engagements, skill-engagements, dressing, job-roles, marriage-roles, vocations, family-duties, emotions, sentiments, attitudes, online-presence, offline-engagements, face-to-face engagements, e.t.c.) today (20-10-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence for such the Father seeks; those who worship HIM in spirit and in truth in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to fellowship with You; the GOD-HEAD directly in our hearts and minds and mouths in the place of our personal prayers and quiet-time with You and also fellowship with the GOD-HEAD in our face-to-face meeting with other believers in Jesus Christ Crucified today (20-10-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to fast and to pray today (20-10-2023) and every other day in this our earthly existence even as You train us to grow in relationship with You; the GOD-HEAD and grow in righteousness, the grace and the knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us by your mercy, grace, revelations, convictions, persuasions and strength to stand on our watch by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified according to Habakkuk 2:1-3 for this day (20-10-2023) whether by day-time or night-time so that we may pray only for your perfect-will to be done in our lives in this our generation, to hear Your own answers for the various circumstances that we are currently facing in the secret of our hearts or at the public-space and to gain access to the interpretations of Your signs in this our generation in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by bug24(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Start or end your day with this beautiful Live Praises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3E7BoRVKw
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ZionwolSolution: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Scottiewallace: 12:43am On Oct 28, 2023
Let him who has ears to hear and eyes to see listen to this message.
This is a message from the Almighty that may be a light for the thirsty and in need to follow during what is about to be a very dark time.
Yes the original Hebrew Israelites may very well have been brown, here is some wisedome, prescribed as a mustard seed.
The Scots were Hebrew Israelites who came from what I have come to see as Namibia, they came up through Egypt carrying with them Jacobs pillow, aka the stone of destiny, chased by Romans and the EL ite bloodline, note how it is pronounced here, NOT elite, they came through France chased all the way till they reached Scotland named after the Egyptian princess Scotia.
They were chased and followed by Romans and backed into a corner and observing the commandments yet forced to fight, and fight they did, well and strong with the conviction and protection of the almighty, and they were so fearsome that the Romans built a wall to keep them from returning to invade England (home of the angles, hence their name).
Over time the brethren were bribed and slowly weakened, the stone was used to coronate our kings, but Edward longshanks fraudulent Saxon Edomite EL ite of England.
Over the years they hid there lineage by changing their names because of the persecution we received at the hands of these Royals and the hands of the brethren, they moved to the islands in the north of Scotland and named them the Hebrides after their heritage.
Without a real king, they heard rumours of a Christ loving prince who would return to the throne and help save them from the brutality of the Lord's of the land.
This prince was a fake Israelite prince whom was called Bonnie prince Charlie, an Italian homosexual who served the Vatican, they followed him believing him to be the heir to the Scottish throne not realizing they were tricked, Prince Charlie led them to England to invade the capital and to the Prince's surprise they were winning even though he had been secretly starving them and probably poisoning them too, these were the Jacobites whom the Vatican tried to control.
Eventually sensing a trap they returned to Scotland til they reached Culloden where Prince Charlie gave them the wrong musket and cannon balls and they were tired and starved so they were defeated, and Charlie escaped dressed as a woman, fearing the wrath he so thoroughly deserved.
After this the English sent word to the lord's in the Highlands to rape all the women on their wedding night and to banish their fathers to Jamaica which they did, burning all the houses on the way and replacing them with sheep, they butchered and raped and slaughtered their way until the women and children left behind were a product of this rape.
The language was banned so we adopted Gaelic, the music bagpipes and clothing was banned. And we have suffered hate from both Black's and whites as a result to this day.
Now, bear in mind that King David was white, he had legs of ivory, and he had many many wives of all colours and creeds. So remember that an Israelite is one who chooses to take up the covenant with the Almighty Yah, and accepts the payment of our lawyer Law is Torah! He came to fulfill not abolish the Torah, and way the last blood sacrifice and Passover lamb!
So to say ANYONE is purely Black or purely white is a total misnomer, it is misinformed and dangerous at best and devilish at worst!
This IS the tribulation period and I have come to be a light for others to help them through the valley of darkness with a spirit of truth and wisedome led by the hand of the almighty and I have a lot more to share.
If anyone hears and sees this message, get in touch with me, I have found a way to shelter until our Messiah returns.
Pray for spiritual discernment and ask Jah to come into your heart and lead you and prove ALL things to be true and judge them by the fruits of that spirit and see that I am being honest and forthright.
Come break bread with me brethren, I have much much more gold to share.
May our Holy lord bless and keep us and shield us from further deception.
I love you all HallelulellaH (a double l is a Y in Iberia Spain, there's a connection there too) Amen! Praise Jah the one true God and our advocate Yeshuah whom brings glory into his name.
A men!

Some very useful notes:
please watch the YouTube documentary messiah 2030 which is pure and true, yet I only disagree on 2030 and instead say 2033. Message me after that and I will answer.

Also please note that the El Ite are our enemy, who are white yes, however they read the Babylonian Talmud which is pure satanism.

I can break all this down farther and have much more to share, you can email me by taking my username and adding @gmail.com

The first Temple was Namibia, the second is Israel, and the 3rd is your own holy temple, your body, which is being rebuilt right now through graphene oxide and the so called Vax through merging with and recreating your DNA/RNA making you (as in the definition in Black's law) a monster, which has no human rights as you will no longer be classed as human.

The El Ite (pronounced the same as we would say
Israel ite) were the fallen Elohim spoken of in Genesis and also in Enoch book 1 which everyone by now has hopefully read.

Take my words seriously, and stop focusing on genealogies, the seed of Israel is spread throughout the world yet have forgotten who they are, so deal with everyone in kindness.

And remember, I have found a possible way out for us from this beast system.
I love my brethren, May Jah never leave us but come into our bodies and keep us on the straight and narrow path!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Scottiewallace: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
See this message above with links to sources by searching for "a message to you from the almighty( updated due to censorship" the notes at the bottom has useful links with videos.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi ) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now(01-11-2023) live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified afresh/anew today (01-11-2023) with greater and deeper intensity, sincerity and commitment; and we will run after THEE and we will never go-away from Your Manifest-Presence, Indwelling-Presence, Dominion-Presence, Universal Presence and active-consciousness in our minds, thoughts and external environments through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (01-11-2023) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we confess our sin, every weight that easily holds us down, every yieldedness to the flesh and every appearance of the flesh, every misuse of your mercy, every frustration of your grace, every negligence/disobedience to Your Holy Spirit instructions and promptings within our hearts and from the external environments, every refusal to immediately obey your revealed and written Word towards us by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son, in the past seconds of our earthly existence and we believe that You have forgiven us and cleansed us from every unrighteousness and the blood of Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son has cleansed us from all our sins and You have justified us (declared us no longer guilty) in Your Presence and We are now acceptable in Your Presence to continue communicating/fellowshipping with You consistently and progressively within our hearts and with our mouths by faith in Jesus and We have Peace with You; Abbah Our Father even now (01-11-2023) and we believe that Your Holy Spirit manifests and bears witness to the fullness of this reality in our hearts even now (01-11-2023) according to Your WORD (1 John 1:7-9, Romans 5:1,9; Romans 8:15-16, John 19:30, John 8:36, Matt.1:21, Hebrews 7:23-25) in Jesus name. Amen.

Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified, the baptizer; please baptize us afresh with Your Holy Spirit and Fire today (01-11-2023) according to Luke 3:16. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father continue to uphold us in His fresh/new release of mercy obtained from His throne of grace for today (01-11-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father draw every human being in this our generation towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (01-11-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power and the preaching of the gospel whether online or offline in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we thank You for the gift of your mercy, grace, unconditional-love, salvation-so-great, breathe-of-life and health to us today (01-11-2023), because it is not by our merit that we have received them rather it is because of the abundance of Your mercy therefore we thank You(Abbah Our Father) in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we decree that by the wounds of Jesus Christ Crucified; we receive healing upon our whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances) and upon all those who are sick especially those who cannot pray for themselves and for those who have lost hope in your healing power, mercies and miracles in their current challenges as of today (01-11-2023) and even now through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we declare by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; Your Son, this day (01-11-2023) that we have come boldly to Your throne of grace, drawn by your Holy Spirit such that we may obtain mercy afresh/anew and find grace as well as have grace to help us this day (01-11-2023) afresh/anew in order to help us in this time of need to serve You acceptably with holiness and Godly fear all the days of our earthly existence especially today (01-11-2023) and yield completely to Your Holy Spirit Control/Instructions such that we may manifest to the fullest every thing written in the volume of your book in Heaven before the foundation of the world for Your own Glory in our particular lives in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to hunger for your written and revealed word today (01-11-2023) afresh/anew and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to read and understand and rightly divide Your WORD of truth from the holy bible for our own individual lives as well as with/for other human beings this day (01-11-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to worship God in spirit and in truth(choices, words, decisions, desires, fantasies, imaginations, actions, business-deals, talent-engagements, academic-engagements, skill-engagements, dressing, job-roles, marriage-roles, vocations, family-duties, emotions, sentiments, attitudes, online-presence, offline-engagements, face-to-face engagements, e.t.c.) today (01-11-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence for such the Father seeks; those who worship HIM in spirit and in truth in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to fellowship with You; the GOD-HEAD directly in our hearts and minds and mouths in the place of our personal prayers and quiet-time with You and also fellowship with the GOD-HEAD in our face-to-face meeting with other believers in Jesus Christ Crucified today (10-11-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us to fast and to pray today (01-11-2023) and every other day in this our earthly existence even as You train us to grow in relationship with You; the GOD-HEAD and grow in righteousness, the grace and the knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Holy Spirit help us by your mercy, grace, revelations, utmost-convictions, persuasions and strength to stand on our watch by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified according to Habakkuk 2:1-3 for this day (01-11-2023) whether by day-time or night-time so that we may pray only for your perfect-will to be done in our lives in this our generation, to hear Your own answers for the various circumstances that we are currently facing in the secret of our hearts or at the public-space and to gain access to the interpretations of Your own signs in this our generation in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2023
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

When we study our bible, we hear the word of God and it gives us faith in GOD through Jesus finished works on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection Life upon each human being.

Ask the Holy Spirit every fresh second of your earthly existence to quicken you from within your whole being to desire *anew and afresh each second to study His written word and be able to hear Him speak to you personally from the holy bible and from other preachers of the gospel*

We also get faith in Jesus Christ Crucified by listening to other human being who preach or share the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified with us whether in our fellowship or denominations or streets or online preaching or gospel-writings on social media or gospel inspired books.

Praying with the word of God that we have read or rhema that we received from the word of God that we heard from others or the Holy Spirit dropped as thoughts within our spirit-man enables us to operate at the 100% of that particular faith or word of God that we have believed which means prayer helps us to build upon the faith that we have already received by reading, studying and listening to the word of God thus "building up your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit " (Jude 1:20)

We can have faith in Jesus within our hearts to some degree and still have unbelief in the same heart to some degree thus "...I believe, but help my unbelief"

Like an empty glass-cup of water contains air but when water is poured into it till half of the glass-cup; we have the same glass-cup containing half measure of water(faith) and half measure of air. When we spend time in prayers and fasting by speaking and thinking and meditating by the Holy Spirit help upon such word of God we have read or heard, that word enlarges in our hearts and minds; and begins to produce more meaning and assurance within our hearts hence the water of faith grows in the glass-cup(our hearts) to the brim and the *whole of unbelief(air in the glass cup) is displaced* thus "this kind does not go out except by fasting and prayers" is not referring *to a particular demon being so powerful that it cannot be cast out at the mention of Jesus name* but it is referring to *the level of our unbelief cannot be removed or displaced from within our hearts except by fasting and prayers*

It is when *our unbelief is completely displaced with a built-up faith in the word of God that we have heard or read or believed through prayers and fasting* that we can speak or decree by faith in Jesus this word of God that we have heard or believed or received in our hearts with the Holy Spirit promptings *without any element of doubt/unbelief* then *we will see the Holy Spirit manifesting such word of faith*
Thus

Mark 11:22-26 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; *and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.*
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, *when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.*
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

If we study the word of God written in the holy bible or listen to gospel messages without praying continually with the word of God (rhema) that we have received from that encounter with the Holy Spirit, we will still be deficient in manifesting to the fullest the power and lifestyle and fruits of the new creation life in Christ and we will be *claiming the gospel is not sufficient to save any human being completely in all spheres of physical and spiritual engagements* thus "...for us who believe whether jew or gentile, the preaching of the Cross(the finished works of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary) is the only and sufficient power of God to save any human being both in the physical and spiritual realm"

If we pray without reading the word of God written in the holy bible or listening to preachers of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified *who rightly divide the word of God written in the holy bible to point towards Jesus Christ Crucified alone*, we are *praying amiss*, we are praying *ineffective prayers* and *we will never be able to manifest to the fullest the life and person and power and fruits that Jesus expressed while wearing human body on this earth and we will not be able to glorify the Father*, and it means *there is no Christ inside us hence there is no hope of glory with GOD in eternity with us*

Therefore "we cannot depart from giving adequate attention to the ministry of the word and prayers"

As the Holy Spirit has taught us, let us examine the kind of gospel that we hear or listen or interpret, does it agree with the *written word of God in the holy bible (scriptures)* as it reveals *Jesus as the only means of human salvation* by collaborating with His grace to put our faith in His death, burial and resurrection

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

And do we ask the Holy Spirit for His help, mercy and grace to pray His Word into our lives and other people's lives and our circumstances until we are consumed with the realities of such word of God and faith

Lord Jesus Christ Crucified; Our baptizer, please baptize us with Your Holy Spirit and Fire afresh even right now like we have never experienced before. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken us afresh like never before and we will call upon the name of the living God in spirit and in truth in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit pour out upon me; the spirit of grace and supplications afresh like I have never experienced before even right now in Jesus name. Amen.

Jude 1:24-25 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
The name of what you can do *without me(Jesus)* is *NOTHING according to the perception of God's Presence and Judgement* (John 15:5).

So many of us(believers in Jesus Christ Crucified) are comparing ourselves *with NOTHING*.

So many of us (believers inside Jesus Christ Crucified) are *competing with NOTHING*.

So many of us (believers inside Jesus Christ Crucified) are *envious and jealous of NOTHING*.

A day comes when *every man's work will be tried by the fire embers of God's Presence to know what SORT IT IS*(1 Corinthians 3:13).

Until *the quality of our work with God is defined; its quantity has NO VALUE IN THE EYES OF GOD*!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sonofElElyon: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
The Man who saw the Last Days: John's Book of Revelation Decoded

Everything happening now was accurately predicted and prophesied over two thousand years ago! There's more to come.... Don't be caught unawares!
If you have an Amazon account, download this book on Amazon, ABSOLUTELY FREE, from tomorrow 9am 10th November - 9am on 14th November.
Please give me a very positive book review on Amazon.. I deserve 5 stars grin
This book reveals what shall befall humanity in these last days of our age. Click the link below 👇🏽

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDQNDX2P
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
The Holy Spirit ways of expressing Himself within the body of a believer in Jesus Christ Crucified:

Stirred by the Holy Spirit (Act 17:13),

Driven by the Holy Spirit (Mark 1:12),

Perceiving by the Holy Spirit (Mark 2:8 ),

Deeply Sighs/Provocations in the Holy Spirit (Mark 8:12),

Groaning and being troubled in the Holy Spirit (John 11:33),

Filled with Joy in the Holy Spirit (Luke 10:21),

His PRESENCE (Luke 5:17) which could be felt in unique ways to each believer for example *hotness of the palms*, *hotness of the belly*, *unusual headache*, *unusual irritation in the eyes* e.t.c. once you begin to experience any of the above or your own peculiar sensation of His Presence, you will open your mouth and start praying then the Holy Spirit gives you further instructions and directions concerning who is involved and what to do in such situation.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dadadavid12(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
Good day everyone, I greet you in the name of God our creator. Please I don't want to do this but sometimes,one will not have option than to do it. (Positively). Sir/ma , presently, I need about 70k to pay for my dad at the hospital. I have spent the one I have but there some cash that needs to be paid as well to make him fit back. Being the first born and we are just three and I am the only boy and the first born. All loads on my neck but now , my power is not enough to carry this . I believe in God and that's why I took this step of faith . I need your help,I need your support. I know what is going on the country today, everyone is also managing but please. If it's 1k you can use to support I believe it will complete. I am not taking you or taking you as fool . I have try my best but not enough, that's why I run to you people here. You may not know me and I may not know you . But , whatever you do today , it's written down and I will never forget you , I will come back to show my gratitude. Please and please help me . I am not asking for money for food but just to support me to raise the amount I needed. I used God almighty to beg you, please help me, and I pray that as you do this God will continue to increase you financially. Thanks in advance.

For my details,
Access bank : 0078248327, David A Dada
My WhatsApp contact incase you want to communicate or other things, 0--7--0---4---4----1---9---3---1-;-6----4. Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Look And Live / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.