Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (831045 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:45am On Feb 11
Hello dear, have you heard about Jesus? Have you received Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal Lord and Saviour and Redeemer? Please repent now and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal Lord and Saviour and Redeemer and Christ because the kingdom of God is near at hand

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:24pm On Feb 12
“The Lord has given you sorrow and hurt like the bread and water you ate every day. He is your teacher; he will not continue to hide from you, but you will see your teacher with your own eyes. 21 If you go the wrong way—to the right or to the left—you will hear a voice behind you saying, “This is the right way. You should go this way.” (Isaiah 30:20-21 NCV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:37pm On Feb 12
This is the VICTORY by which I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) OVERCOME this world(everything in the seen and unseen realm that does not submit to the obedience of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified), EVEN MY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED. AMEN. GREATER GRACE!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:14am On Feb 14
Ash Wednesday 2012 was also a deeper encounter with Jesus through the words of a priest who just quoted Jeremiah 33:3 with an intention to encourage prayers hence he stopped at "Call on me and I will answer you" and the Holy Spirit help of carrying my bible to every catholic gathering especially Holy Mass made me to open that passage on my bible immediately and read "the whole passage" thus "Call on me, I will answer you and I will show you great and mighty things that you never knew" hence I desired and prayed to "really call on HIM to show me those things that I never knew before" and from that period till date; His mercy, grace, love and revelations has been sustaining and building me up in my most holy faith inside Jesus Christ Crucified. May the Holy Spirit use whatever He deems fit especially in these end-times to draw more human being to a genuine encounter with the raw-power of Jesus death, burial and resurrection to the fullest in Jesus name. Amen. Greater Grace Brethren!!!

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:17am On Feb 14
May God Our Father who is love reveal the fullness of His love expression through the redemptive death of His most beloved Son; Jesus Christ Crucified for our old-man to be replaced with His new creation life in Christ in Jesus name. Amen.
Happy Valentine's day!!!

Have a Holy Spirit-reviving Season of lent in Jesus name. Amen.

Ash Wednesday 2012 was also a deeper encounter with Jesus through the words of a priest who just quoted Jeremiah 33:3 with an intention to encourage prayers hence he stopped at "Call on me and I will answer you" and the Holy Spirit help of carrying my bible to every catholic gathering especially Holy Mass made me to open that passage on my bible immediately and read "the whole passage" thus "Call on me, I will answer you and I will show you great and mighty things that you never knew" hence I desired and prayed to "really call on HIM to show me those things that I never knew before" and from that period till date; His mercy, grace, love and revelations has been sustaining and building me up in my most holy faith inside Jesus Christ Crucified. May the Holy Spirit use whatever He deems fit especially in these end-times to draw more human being to a genuine encounter with the raw-power of Jesus death, burial and resurrection to the fullest in Jesus name. Amen. Greater Grace Brethren!!!

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Eddybest674: 2:37pm On Feb 15
ochibuogwu5:

For peace and awakening
https://www.thescrolldaily.com.ng/index.php/categories/newsberg/just-in/unveiling-spiritual-awareness-a-journey-through-meditation-and-kundalini-awakening
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:37pm On Feb 20
Hosanna diri Eze nke eluigwe
Onye na achi eze rue ebighi ebi
Ndi muo ozi nile ha na akpo isi na ala
Ha na asi nso nso ka Chineke di ......
Alleluia!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:39pm On Feb 20
Eddybest674:

For peace and awakening
https://www.thescrolldaily.com.ng/index.php/categories/newsberg/just-in/unveiling-spiritual-awareness-a-journey-through-meditation-and-kundalini-awakening

if a man finds Jesus; He is complete!!! He is not looking for any other thing!!!

I(CHIBUOGWU JUDE EMMANUEL ONYEMAECHI) AM COMPLETE INSIDE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:19pm On Feb 22
THE PROCEEDING WORD OF GOD:

Matthew 4:1-4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Holy Spirit breathe afresh upon us and mix your word with fresh faith in our hearts in Jesus name. Amen.

When faced with various temptations and deserts and situations that we have prayed for in several ways by our faith in Jesus Christ Crucified and yet it seems that *the result that we want to manifest is not coming immediately and in that particular manner that we expect it*, we will need to ask the Holy Spirit to teach us *to respond to that situation through the new creation life of Jesus that we currently carry as believers even as Jesus did in the above bible passage*

Our desert is likened to that particular situation in our lives currently *that appears to us as if God is not concerned or interested in attending to our current difficult situations despite our personal 40 days prayers and fasting*

We can take 40-days of fasting and prayers or any amount of fasting days in agreement with our faith in Jesus Christ Crucified but it is important to note that it was after the 40-days of fasting and prayers of Jesus that the devil came to start tempting Jesus.

Another lesson, fasting and prayers done in agreement with our faith in Jesus Christ Crucified does not stop temptations rather it could even be a way to request for temptations. Although it is stated that the Holy Spirit took Jesus into the desert to be tempted of the devil hence another lesson could be that fasting and prayers *is a deliberate and intentional manner of preparing for the devil's future temptations* in our earthly existence so when you keep hearing *fast and pray in your mind* or from preachers or from friends or you open your holy bible to read and your eyes gets fixated on that particular bible passage that *talks about fasting and prayers*, please do not ignore it rather ask the Holy Spirit to help you to immediately engage that fasting and prayers in accordance with faith in Jesus Christ Crucified.

Please do not also allow other people's words to *arouse self-pity for yourself such that you give up on fasting and praying as the Holy Spirit instructed you because they said; you look so thin/lean/matiated/sick because you are fasting and praying too much*, yes; such statements are made *out of pure human concern for our health from our loved ones but we receive grace to explain to them that we are doing the Holy Spirit bidding and we will nourish our bodies very well at the end of each fasting and praying as instructed by the Holy Spirit*

After the fasting and prayers by Jesus with special regards to staying away from food and drink while engaging Himself to interact/talk/pray with His Father, He had need for food and the devil asked Him *to prove that He was indeed the Son of God by converting what was available to His immediate sight(stone) into what His body needed most (bread)* but Jesus answered thus *any human being who knows and believes that He is the Son of God does not prove that He is truly a Son of God by converting what is available in his/her immediate sight or circumstances into what his/her body needs but proves His Sonship in the eyes of Abbah Our Father by searching out for the Rhema(the proceeding word of God) for his/herself at that point and believing it and obeying its requirements*.

Another lesson contained in this bible passage flows from this words of Jesus “Man does not live by bread ALONE…” entails that *bread(food or any other immediate need of any human being) is part of the components that defines a living human being in the eyes of God* but *bread should not be the only focus* but also *the proceeding word of God*

The inclusive response of Jesus concerning *the proceeding word of God* could also be interpreted from this perspective thus “Any human being who is perceived as being ALIVE in the PRESENCE OF ABBAH OUR FATHER should not solely focus on satisfying only his/her bread(food or any other immediate needs) but should include the PROCEEDING WORD OF GOD”

In another perspective, the phrase “...but BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD” could mean that “any human being defined to be ALIVE in the EYES/PRESENCE OF GOD” can attain such POSTURE by ONLY OBEYING AND SUBMITTING TO THE PROCEEDING WORD OF GOD without BREAD or without converting his/her stone into BREAD.

While for those who are having or eating their bread already to attain such posture of BEING ALIVE in the eyes/presence of God; you should “access the proceeding word of God for your current state of living and use it to examine or scrutinize the bread that you are already consuming”

The letters of God's word written in the holy bible is *the written word of God*. It is different from *the proceeding word of God* however it is *from the written word of God that we get access to the proceeding word of God also known as Rhema*

The *impression or reminder or thought of such written word of God in our hearts or minds suddenly at different situations of our lives in such a way that our hearts comes into a peaceful assurance that Abbah Our Father is using that His Word to speak to us concerning that situation is the proceeding word of God/rhema*

Rhema is the *current Word that Abbah Our Father is speaking to you as an individual or a group of people per time*

The proceeding word of God *is God*

The proceeding word of God *is the fullness of God's Presence for our lives at any point or phase of our lives*

It does not *really matter for us to be dwelling or meditating upon any other thoughts or situations of our lives or planning to do any other thing at any point in time except to keep repeating and meditating and believing and speaking the proceeding word of God to ourselves in our minds and with our mouths to ourselves and to God till we are completely exhausted and soaked into the conviction that God has done what He stated in that His proceeding word for us at that point and that which He has done is the BEST that should happen to us at that point even though it does not manifest the exact result that we initially desired or prayed-for and Abbah Our Father is being glorified in our lives and through such situations that we are currently facing*

To search out *for the proceeding word of God for each situation of our lives and believe it, obey it, meditate upon it, think upon it, take decisions upon it and insist upon believing and making choices based upon it "is the only prof that we can offer to confirm that we are truly Sons of God"*

Proof of Sonship in the eyes of the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified is *obeying His perfect-will and Counsel revealed only in His proceeding word/rhema*

Rhema can come as thoughts suddenly in our minds without our human efforts trying to initiate them.

Rhema could come as songs suddenly in our hearts

Rhema could come as impressions in our minds as we read through a particular bible passage.

Opening our bible to read is the easiest way to *gain access to Rhema*.

We might be prompted to revisit the same bible verse or passage that we read last second or day or weeks, *just obey the Holy Spirit immediately and turn your bible to that passage* while asking the Holy Spirit to release His mercy and grace *afresh* so that you may be able to *catch or gain access or understanding into His own understanding and meaning from that bible passage that you are prompted to read or re-read in your heart and with your mouth as you are turning or scrolling to that particular bible passage*

The situation that we want to change currently is *likened to Jesus situation of being hungry for food*

The decision that we can make or take *without first asking the Holy Spirit for His consent or approval or searching the holy bible to see what Jesus teaches His disciples to do in such situation* is *the stone* that is available to our sight immediately and *we are always being tempted to resort towards them* in order to get *our bread(our immediate human desired results and outcomes*

May the Holy Spirit help us *not to doubt our position as Sons of God in the kingdom and begin to walk in the flesh because we prayed for our current difficult situations to change into our desired results and it did not manifest as we desired it and at our own timing* in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, we pray for the fresh release of the allocation of your mercy and grace for our lives as Your Sons by our faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; even at these challenging and difficult situations of our human earthly existence such that we will always search out for your proceeding word, abide inside it by believing it with our whole heart, repeatedly meditating and brooding upon it until we are convinced utterly about it as the BEST thing that Pleases You and gives You glory through our lives and it is the BEST thing that should be happening in our lives currently according to Your plans for our lives which proceeds from Your goodness and not from bad-intent and it is aimed at giving us a future with hope, peace and righteousness in the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen.

Greater Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:08pm On Feb 27
Hebrews 10:34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, *knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.*

There is *a knowing that is ONLY FOUND INSIDE YOUR LIFE THAT IS HIDDEN INSIDE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED*

*Receive grace to believe It, insist upon It, think about it, make choices and decisions upon it, examine every thought that comes into your mind BY IT* and *you can be certain that YOU ARE ABIDING IN THE PRESENCE OF THE TRUE LIVING GOD; DOING HIS PERFECT-WILL FOR YOUR LIFE AT THAT POINT OF YOUR LIFE AND HE IS MANIFESTING HIS BEST WITH REGARDS TO ALL THAT CONCERNS YOU WHETHER IN THE PHYSICAL OR SPIRIT-REALM AND YOU ARE FULLY SAFE AND AT PEACE WITH HIM*

Every human being *born of God (by the power of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection Life) overcomes *the world*;

and

This is *the victory that overcomes the world(every thought, words, teachings, prophecies, dreams, visions, utterances, revelations, desires, ambitions, ideas, knowledge, habits, behaviors, attitudes, characters, lifestyle, decisions, fashions, trends, innovations e.t.c. that does not submit to obedience of faith towards the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified); *even our faith inside Jesus Christ Crucified* (1 John 5:4)

In our faith-death with Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary; we confess our sins knowingly or unknowingly even as we submit *our old-adamic-nature for the crushing-evacuation by the power of Jesus death and an instant replacement with Jesus New Creation Life by the power of His Resurrection Life*. Amen.

Hence "if the Spirit that rose Jesus from the dead is living in your own mortal-body, that same SPIRIT will QUICKEN (GIVE NEW LIFE) TO YOUR OWN MORTAL BODIES" (Romans 8:11)

And we overcame the devil and every accusations of the devil against our lives by the blood of the lamb of God; Jesus Christ Crucified and by the word of our testimony inside the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and we loved not our lives even unto the death. Amen. (Revelation 12:11)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:52pm On Feb 28
"Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward." (Hebrews 10:35 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ccoutreach87(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28
Im new here- this link and all my posts are by me- I take no money ever. Retired firefighter- post in 127 sites all over the world- thanks for your patience. https://ccoutreach87.com/overview-of-philosophy/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:08pm On Feb 28
We may be unfaithful in our relationship with Jesus Christ Crucified or in our relationship with our fellow human being but God will not *stop being faithful in attending towards us* because He cannot *deny His own Self(His natural nature is FAITHFULNESS)* (2 Timothy 2:13)

God does not come to do *competition with us in our unfaithfulness* as we; human being do engage (let us me stop talking to that person since he has stopped talking with me and let us know who will be the first to get tired;......)

And as Sons of God; we *ought to allow this character of Our Abbah Father manifest effortlessly through our whole being; spirit, soul, body and circumstances*

Be Faithful *as Your Heavenly Father is Faithful*!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:07am On Mar 03
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:09pm On Mar 05
Now to HIM that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen." (Romans 16:25-27 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:39pm On Mar 05
"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:" (Colossians 2:6 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:44pm On Mar 05
"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:" (Colossians 2:6-10 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:30pm On Mar 05
yes, the current situation of Nigeria economy is hash, hard and very volatile but do not allow it to overwhelm you.

Take each day, one at a time with faith in Jesus Christ Crucified!!!

Our Father is very sufficient and aware of each of our situations and He is working out something for each one of us and when it manifests, it will surprise us (Habakkuk 1:5)

let us be more persistent with prayers and be observant with images and scriptures and names and instructions that the Holy Spirit is dropping in our minds "for properly examined actions"

looking unto Jesus; the beginner, processor and end of our faith (Hebrews 12:3)

and this is "the victory that overcomes the world (any idea, situation, words, teachings, systems, e.t.c. that does not obey the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified), EVEN OUR FAITH IN JESUS"

"For whatsoever/whosoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." (1 John 5:4 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by JobZoneNews(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08
Great thread. Good one to the moderator for this thread.

I am just concerned by the high rate of divorce among Christian marriages these days.

For those who are not divorced they live as strangers among each other. Over the years I have observed that the major factors for disharmony and disunity among Christian couples are bitterness, unforgiveness and hatred

I watched this interesting film that shows the true love God demonstrate to sinners. If this can exist among couples then their homes will be heaven on earth.

How did this man navigate the troubled waters that tried to swallow his home and marriage when he decided to get married to a notorious Prostitute?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zAEvN2VnI?si=LD3mqR5ttUmqq7-t
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:24pm On Mar 16
Anything that God did not change is because He can use it. Anything that God cannot use, He will restrain it from the beginning.

thus

"Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain." (Psalm 76:10)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:25pm On Mar 16
Double cheating:

when you are facing a painful experience or circumstance. This is 1-cheating already in your life.

2nd cheating is "permitting the devil to convince you to give-up on your belief in GOD(Abbah Our Father, Jesus Christ Crucified, the Holy Spirit) in that same situation"

nooooooo.....

Hold unto your belief in God that is *holding unto God's presence* and *cry out about your pains towards Abbah Our Father, cry your cries IN HIS PRESENCE*

Ask God questions about that your pains "but first call HIM; MY GOD that is, Abbah even though that I am going through these pains and situations; YOU ARE STILL MY GOD"

thus Jesus cried out on calvary, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME"; even though that I am facing *these excruciating torture of hell-fire for all mankind and it seems that YOU HAVE FORSAKEN ME, *BUT YOU ARE STILL MY GOD/MY ABBAH/MY FATHER*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Stargirl2011(f): 10:20pm On Mar 17
Thank u lord
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Onionstew: 2:23am On Mar 24
Pls what app can anyone here suggest for downloading books?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:28pm On Mar 27
NIGERIA CHURCHES SHOULD ERRECT THE BILLBOARD TEN COMMANDMENT IN THE FRONT AS ND STOP ADVERTIZING THEIR PREACHERS.
START PREACHING GOOD VIRTURES OF A CHILD OF GOD:
1) RIGHTEOUSNESS
2) FORGIVENESS
3) CONTENMENT
4) SELFLESSNESS
5) MEEKNESS AND REMORSE
6) SHARING GOODNESS
7) PEACEMAKING
cool JUSTICE
9) FAITH
10) SAMARITAN LIFE
ETC.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:31pm On Mar 27
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NIGERIA CHURCHES SHOULD ERRECT THE BILLBOARD TEN COMMANDMENT IN THE FRONT AS ND STOP ADVERTIZING THEIR PREACHERS.
START PREACHING GOOD VIRTURES OF A CHILD OF GOD:
1) RIGHTEOUSNESS
2) FORGIVENESS
3) CONTENMENT
4) SELFLESSNESS
5) MEEKNESS AND REMORSE
6) SHARING GOODNESS
7) PEACEMAKING
cool JUSTICE
9) FAITH
10) SAMARITAN LIFE
ETC.
This what we need now now!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:11am On Mar 29
No human being can be at peace with creation *without first having peace with the Creator of all Creation*

Return to your creator by repenting right now in your heart and mouth then believe in Jesus Christ Crucified; who is the Son of God(the Creator) and the *only means/route to have peace with the Creator of all Creation*

Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now for the forgiveness of your sin, yes every human being is a sinner because the first human being and our first parent(Adam and Eve) sinned against God therefore every human being was in the loins of Adam when he sinned thus *every human being sinned against God* but God did not give up on us rather He sent His only begotten and beloved Son; Jesus Christ to *suffer the punishment and just requirements of all our sin*

Now, any human being who *personally responds to the grace of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified* by repenting (agreeing with the judgment of God's justice for all human being in the sin of Adam that he/she is a sinner through the sin of Adam) and believing in Jesus (that Jesus Christ Crucified; who is the Son of God died for his/her sin on the Cross and rose from the dead after 3-days then gave him/her His eternal life/new creation life) then he/she has *received Salvation/Jesus* and can now begin to live a life submitted every fresh second by faith to *the personal manifestation of Jesus lifestyle being lead by the Holy Spirit and the written word of God which is contained completely in the holy bible*

You can start now by saying this prayers with sincerity(saying what you mean and meaning what you are saying):

"God My Creator, I accept that I am a sinner by the sin of Adam and my personal sins, I repent of all sin and believe in Jesus Your Son now as my own personal Lord and Saviour, wash me with His precious blood and fill me with Your Holy Spirit, give me hunger for your written word in the holy bible, give me accurate understanding and interpretation of your word even as You sustain and grow this new life within me unto full maturity in Christ in Jesus name. Amen."

Congratulations!!!
As you have become a member of the family of God, a Son of God and a co-heir with Jesus in the kingdom of His Father and God!!!

You can join any fellowship close to you where Jesus Christ Crucified is preached from the holy bible alone *as the only Son of God and only means of human salvation*

You can get a hardcopy bible or bible app then start reading it, to know Jesus whom you have received within your whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances) *more clearly and intimately*

Before you open the holy bible to read, you need to ask the Holy Spirit who prompted human beings to write every word in it for human beings to relate effectively with HIM(Our Creator) and other creation thus you might use this line of prayers before you start reading any bible passage: "Holy Spirit, please mix your word written in this holy bible with fresh faith as I study it now and every other time, I study or come across it (in my thoughts or written anywhere) in Jesus name. Amen."

I will advise you to start with the gospel accounts (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) so that you will get direct words of Jesus. This is because *everything written in the whole bible from Genesis to Revelation* has *only 1 accurate interpretation* and that is *Jesus Christ Crucified*(John 5:39). Jesus is the *only person who pleased God while having a human body hence He is the only perfect model and example for a relationship with God that is perfect and pleasing to God* in the human body thus
Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, *This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.*

Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, *This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.*

It will be advisable for you to start with the gospel account according to St. John,
I will advise you to start by taking 5-verses *per study* like John 1:1-5 at your first study.

Read repeatedly, read aloud to yourself in a place that is less-noisy;
Ask yourself questions like;
What is the Holy Spirit trying to teach me about Jesus in this passage?

How can I allow Jesus now dwelling within me to manifest this character in my daily activities as I take care of myself and attend to my daily routine?

Whatever flows from within your thoughts as answers, write them down on a notebook (bible studies notebook)

Pray with them, asking the Holy Spirit to help you believe the word that you have read and manifest them accurately.

If your spirit convinces you to discuss more on how to study the Holy bible and hear God's voice for your own personal life and apply them. You can drop chats in my inbox. By God's mercy and grace, the Holy Spirit will help us to study, learn, apply and grow together.

Great Grace!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:26pm On Mar 29
Are you completely convinced in your heart without any external validation except the Holy Spirit inner-witness and the written scriptures (the whole holy bible content) that you are saved *only by the death of Jesus on the Cross of Calvary*?

Am I convinced completely about the assurance of salvation only found by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified?

"Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

33 This he said, signifying what death he should die." (John 12:30-33 kjv)

and

"For all who are allowing themselves to be led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading again to fear [of God’s judgment], but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons [the Spirit producing sonship] by which we [joyfully] cry, “Abba! Father!” 16 *The Spirit Himself testifies and confirms together with our spirit [assuring us] that we [believers] are children of God*. 17 And if [we are His] children, [then we are His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His spiritual blessing and inheritance], if indeed we share in His suffering so that we may also share in His glory." (Romans 814-17 AMP)

and

“I assure you and most solemnly say to you, the person who hears My word [the one who heeds My message], and believes and trusts in Him who sent Me, has (possesses now) eternal life [that is, eternal life actually begins—the believer is transformed], and does not come into judgment and condemnation, but has passed [over] from death into life." (John 5:24)

and

"So if the Son makes you free, then you are unquestionably free. " (John 8:36)

and

"The [former successive line of] priests, on the one hand, existed in greater numbers because they were each prevented by death from continuing [perpetually in office]; 24 but, on the other hand, Jesus holds His priesthood permanently and without change, because He lives on forever. 25 Therefore *He is able also to save forever (completely, perfectly, for eternity) those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to intercede and intervene on their behalf [with God].*" (Hebrews 7:23-25 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ezugegere(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29
26 When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing beside her, he said to his mother, “Woman, here is your son.” 27 Then he said to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” And from that hour the disciple took her into his own home.
John 19:20-27.

This verses of the Bible support the Catholic church's teaching that Mary never had another child besides Jesus Christ. Else, how would Jesus hand over his mother to his disciple?

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.