Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl (896 Views)

What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? / Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman / White English Man Marrying Nigerian Girl - Advice Required (2) (3) (4)

An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl by Naomiuche: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
i have a cousin who is in love with a girl. she is yoruba and my cousin is igbo. now seriously, the parents of the girl are not approving the relationship of both of them cos of the tribe which is different. he wants to get married to her next year, now ma question is wat should my cousin do?
Re: An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
Go meet the parents himself, sit them down and make them see reason. If he is passionate about marrying their daughter, it should be a breeze. But if the parents are uneducated smucks without reasoning, then there is trouble

Re: An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl by Naomiuche: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]Go meet the parents himself, sit them down and make them see reason. If he is passionate about marrying their daughter, it should be a breeze. But if the parents are uneducated smucks without reasoning, then there is trouble

good point
Re: An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl by Caracta(f): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
Well, i agree with Doctor Mynd_44. Though most of these parents have their reasons for objection. However, i think dialogue and good communication can help settle the issue.
Re: An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
Caracta: Well, i agree with Doctor Mynd_44. Though most of these parents have their reasons for objection. However, i think dialogue and good communication can help settle the issue.
Okay. That's me

**smiles**
Re: An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl by Caracta(f): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay. That's me

**smiles**
I bet you like the sound of that title. Lol
Re: An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Caracta:
I bet you like the sound of that title. Lol
**smiles**
Re: An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tribal Matters,it will forever remain with us. OP,tell ur cousin to persevere unto the end for the sake of love. He must get his parents to bless the marriage,if not...
Re: An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl by subzero2(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
Naomiuche: i have a cousin who is in love with a girl. she is yoruba and my cousin is igbo. now seriously, the parents of the girl are not approving the relationship of both of them cos of the tribe which is different. he wants to get married to her next year, now ma question is wat should my cousin do?
Hmm! Does salt water and fresh water mix? Plz som1 shud educate me. undecided
Re: An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl by manmustwac(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
He should give the girl belly. Then they would have no choice but to agree.

. / Your Boyfriend Papa Offer U 500k To Dump Im Son Wetin U Go Do? / Can A Stranger Be Your Val?