Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,848 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance (9788 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu / GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by dayokanu(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
I still cant name any respected warlord leading an army that fled warfront

Thats the height of cowardice
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Collins93304: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
dayokanu: I still cant name any respected warlord leading an army that fled warfront

Thats the height of cowardice

Yoruba why is it paining so much? If you like drink a drum of crude oil Ojukwu will always be remembered.
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by T9ksy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
Collins93304:

Yoruba why is it paining so much? If you like drink a drum of crude oil Ojukwu will always be remembered.

Of course, oju iku will always be remembered ........................as the warlord who fled the warfront dressed as a bearded maiden!
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
copy and paste the link below in your browser

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=6uNUAAAAIBAJ&sjid=gDwNAAAAIBAJ&pg=3111,337214&dq=ojukwu&hl=en
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
dayokanu: copy and paste the link below in your browser

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=6uNUAAAAIBAJ&sjid=gDwNAAAAIBAJ&pg=3111,337214&dq=ojukwu&hl=en

Why?
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
dayokanu:

To see the cannibalistic trait of Biafrans

Sorry, not everyone is a bigot!
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
I wonder what his Hausa/Fulani daughter must be feeling now.
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Malawian(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2012
He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. Ojukwu may have fled, (even though we asked him to) but he came back here did he not? On the other hand, when "awo" (toad) was threathened with court mashall, the coward drank rat poison like jedi jedi and fled permanently to hell, where he might have finally succeeded In staging that coup that he so wanted. Are we really sure lucifer is still the devil?.
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 30, 2012
Malawian: He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. Ojukwu may have fled, (even though we asked him to) but he came back here did he not? On the other hand, when "awo" (toad) was threathened with court mashall, the coward drank rat poison like jedi jedi and fled permanently to hell, where he might have finally succeeded In staging that coup that he so wanted. Are we really sure lucifer is still the devil?.

After he ran away, he surrendered to never fight again. ....... He was a coward.
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Malawian(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

After he ran away, he surrendered to never fight again. ....... He was a coward.
who is in charge in hell now? Is it lucifer or toadman?. Did his coup also fail in hell that lucifer now gave hime candle and matches to go and start his own hell fire?
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2012
Malawian: who is in charge in hell now? Is it lucifer or toadman?. Did his coup also fail in hell that lucifer now gave hime candle and matches to go and start his own hell fire?

Seeing that I don't believe in this your hell belief, I could care less, but I'll indulge you; you'll soon find out who is in charge.
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by cafegal: 1:33am On Feb 04, 2013
[quote author=cafegal]

I am new here...and I like you...cos of this post..I think you are cool
(now praying I don't see really weird posts from you as I roll on nairaland)
From, a female admirer, living in SE, 9ja
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by igboboy1(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO coming froming a descendant of Olodo-wa? ROMFL

A lineage of cowards such as Ara-wolowo that drank rat poison, a mere rat poison cos of corruption charges...

A lineage of cowards that can not say "A" to their Hausa masters...

A lineage of cowards that lost a city to hausa/fulani slaves (biko go and read the hisotry of Illorin)

You sure get mouth considering Olodo-was are innate cowards
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by REVOLUTNIS: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
skerries: I'm an igbo man but didn't see what ojukwu has done for me to received all these elogues and praises, I still remember that the captain of doom titanic went down with the ship,that is how you define a characteristic of a good leader and folklore hero.

May be ur fathers were those sold into slavery for betraying their fatherland. those outcast Igbos, 'Osu'
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2013
geeez: How many Igbos do you know that have been able to fight governments to standstill in modern Nigeria even in the face of death. Almost none. Why? The fleeing Oju Iku's cowardice was not a personal trait but most definitely in the DNA of the Igbo race.

The Yoruba tribe is the most war tested tribe in history and even today, we have demonstrated our boldness in the most daring forms against military and civilian regimes in instances where the Igbos have slid their tails between their legs. This is one of the reasons why an Igboman may not rule Nigeria because every other region knows are cowards

Even Oju Iku that started a war, knew he was gonna lose, planned his escape and only wanted his name in history which no one reckons with today

U really are infoless, which history and govt books did u read?
I think i have warned u before , dont argue tnz with sentiments alone.
Unless u drank palm oil mixed with kerosene, u cant talk abt yoruba being war tested for anything. Ur brothers know ur tribe is d weakest in d nation, and are easily killed and jailed @ d slightest means- abiola, obj, awolowo,Bola, where do i start.
@ least igbos n oda grps are only killed in crises.
U fear north, u feel intimidated by igbos anyday. U keep shinning shoes for d north so dey dont put u on dier black list, (Awo joined dem in d war for dis reason, n u think the north doesnt know all dese tnz?). Dats y u are killed like chickens.
because of dis, u suppress ur dissatisfaction with d north. U keep carrying files looking for civil service jobs to do instead of being creative as d igbos and get independent of govt nepotism for once.
Yorubas, wake up n leave biafran talk esp u geez. The north ,if naija will break ,will definitely leave without u. Then, u will realise wat u did to urselves since the past 45 years now.
Nzeogwu,ojukwu,Ihejirika are igbos, wch yoruba has ever whispered not to talk of facing north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Going Back On TSA, Fed Govt Insists / Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC / FAAC: FG, States, LGs To Share N966 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.