Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,602 members, 7,861,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

He Is In Love With Another Mans Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is In Love With Another Mans Girl (547 Views)

checkout what husban did when he cought his wife sucking another mans d*ck / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is In Love With Another Mans Girl by dlox147(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
my cousine came to me with this story;that he met a girl and feel in love with her.only to find out she is the same girl his mum and sisters wanted him to get involved with.he,has clearly told her of his intent to marry her,she likes him,but the problem is shes in a relationship.And wants him to stop calling and seeing her,cos according to her,he is getting her confused even though she had gone ahead to tell her family and her boyfriend about my cousines intentions.he has refused to let her go and insist he loves her so much!this girl happens to be his kid sisters best friend and still gives him attention.she insist on not double dating and wants them to be friends instead..please what do i tell him cos he's really serious about getting married to this lady.
Re: He Is In Love With Another Mans Girl by Dyt(f): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Read wat u jst wrote ursef
*mimickin him*
Bla bla bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: He Is In Love With Another Mans Girl by Ramcie(f): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
When you write the story properly , we would give you suggestions to give to your cousin. Plz learn punctuations BIKO undecided
Re: He Is In Love With Another Mans Girl by drnoel: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
OK so what do u want from us. Are we to go and beg ur hard headed cousin to leave anoda man's woman alone? If he likes he can stay there. After all, acid and assassins are not finished in Nigeria. He has only one life and women are not scarce. If he does not want to hear when the wind blows we will see the nyash of the fawl.
Re: He Is In Love With Another Mans Girl by omotola1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Did ur cousin ask u to come and post his story here?
Or u just felt like opening a thread?
Re: He Is In Love With Another Mans Girl by 190theclown: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2012
OP

Have you watched walking dead season 1-3
You should see it
highly recommended

(1) (Reply)

Get A Xmas Gift For Yourself! Own A Car From Mabinuori Motors Limited / A Special Musical Note To The One I Love / 9 Things That Must Be Done In 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.