Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? (1670 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by edelweiss(f): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hello nairalanders please I need your sincere opinion, I broke up with my ex of 6yrs and 23 months after he wants me back for commitment. I loved him silly, I was faithful, I did all my best but he was cheating so much and always begging for forgiveness. I got tired and took a walk for real, he let me! But now he is hot on my case. My question is do people really change?why does he want me back?he hurt me real bad,should I even be accepting his calls?I lost my confidence as a woman with him then, am today am a stronger woman though. Should I take him back? Please I know this sounds like stale story but I need sincere opinions. Thanks
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by merciie(f): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Girl, 24months is enough time for you to have moved on, taking him back (no matter how much he's sworn to have changed) is dangerous, cos he'll now feel "I can do whatever n if I come begging she'll take me back" since you could still take him back after 23 long months. Let him go jare, you deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by edelweiss(f): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
merciie: Girl, 24months is enough time for you to have moved on, taking him back (no matter how much he's sworn to have changed) is dangerous, cos he'll now feel "I can do whatever n if I come begging she'll take me back" since you could still take him back after 23 long months. Let him go jare, you deserve better.
thanks sister! I kinda moved on, but not trying to get into a relationship, but making my self a much better person, financial independence,setting my priorities right, I have a mate, just a mate, dunno what else to call it, I have been so scared to even care for any man again, and am just here telling myself not until I fall in love again will I be obligated to any man again. So am just confused.
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
edelweiss: I have a mate, just a mate, dunno what else to call it,
As in a §ex mate for 23months ?
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by edelweiss(f): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
acidosis™:

As in a §ex mate for 23months ?
I didn't state d mate is for 23 months, like I said I am not in a rush for anoda relationship, I was doing other things in my life but sometime dis year,I got a mate, just there, purely physical and that's d truth and I try not to lie about it to him either.
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by 190theclown: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
Relationship wahala everywhere these days

Make God help us ooo
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

Make God help us ooo
dint c any posts frm u in a day iz dat normal?? hope ur geeewd?
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Vanneni: dint c any posts frm u in a day iz dat normal?? hope ur geeewd?
are you stalking him
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by 190theclown: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2012
Vanneni: dint c any posts frm u in a day iz dat normal?? hope ur geeewd?

baby xmas don come and i need money to take care of my 7 gf's
check your inbox angry
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by kittykat1(f): 6:39am On Nov 27, 2012
edelweiss: thanks sister! I kinda moved on, but not trying to get into a relationship, but making my self a much better person, financial independence,setting my priorities right, I have a mate, just a mate, dunno what else to call it, I have been so scared to even care for any man again, and am just here telling myself not until I fall in love again will I be obligated to any man again. So am just confused.
And u stillwant to go back to the same person that destroyed your self confidence? Hmmmm.... Listen to yourself lady. I don't think you have grwon strong enough. Plsssss o run as fast as you can. If you are having problems findinG someone then you are allowinG your old fears to stop u. One relationship counsellor adivises that one shd meet at least 40 men before you settle. She didn't say date them or have any sex. Just meet them, have conversations without any romantic inclination. This helps one build self confidence and removes desperation cos u r now used to havin men around u but u know in ur mind u don't want them for a date. By the time u loosen up and see that all men aren't monsters u will be better positioned to meetin a Good man.

Pls spend ur time doin other worthwhile thinGs than allowinG that joker into ur life.
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Mynd44: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2012
Too bad
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2012
Almost 2yrs later... I don't even remember the last name of the guy I dated 2yrs ago
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Almost 2yrs later... I don't even remember the last name of the guy I dated 2yrs ago
as in you dey change dem like sandals
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2012
acidosis™:

are you stalking him
No,jes dint c anytin frm him weneva I checked ma followers posts. usually say 9 out of my followers posts would be from him.smiley
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Mynd44: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Almost 2yrs later... I don't even remember the last name of the guy I dated 2yrs ago
Waoh!!!

**shocked**
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

baby xmas don come and i need money to take care of my 7 gf's
check your inbox angry
ok. u'r not going 2 b lyk sum small guyz with jes 1 gf who would abandone her during seasons lyk diz sey?? anyhoo e b, enjoy da season with ur numerous gfs. I can bet dey r far more dan dat 7 ur claiming.cheesywink
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by dmcdad: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Make God help us ooo

Just another one again... I think people should just stay out of relationships then.. Its better and a lot safer that way. Anywayz, after about 2 yearz u think he would have changed for the better? Well, I don't know buh, I'd advise u keep ur peels up and be rational before taking any decision. Besides, you should have moved on by now.

To say the truth, accepting him back will make you highly vulnerable and he might take advantage of the fact that your achilles heel is that you can't really cope much without him..

It's your decision ma'am.. Be cautious
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by edelweiss(f): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2012
kitty kat:
And u stillwant to go back to the same person that destroyed your self confidence? Hmmmm.... Listen to yourself lady. I don't think you have grwon strong enough. Plsssss o run as fast as you can. If you are having problems findinG someone then you are allowinG your old fears to stop u. One relationship counsellor adivises that one shd meet at least 40 men before you settle. She didn't say date them or have any sex. Just meet them, have conversations without any romantic inclination. This helps one build self confidence and removes desperation cos u r now used to havin men around u but u know in ur mind u don't want them for a date. By the time u loosen up and see that all men aren't monsters u will be better positioned to meetin a Good man.

Pls spend ur time doin other worthwhile thinGs than allowinG that joker into ur life.
thanks well noted am grateful
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by dmcdad: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2012

See groove o... U mean say u dy change them like weather? Abi u dy change dm as often as my mom take dy change her wrapper This is startling!
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by edelweiss(f): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2012
hahaha, u got me cracking!so I should just ignore him and don't take him back?
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2012
acidosis™:

as in you dey change dem like sandals
its because he doesn't mean a thing to me anymore
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by edelweiss(f): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:

Just another one again... I think people should just stay out of relationships then.. Its better and a lot safer that way. Anywayz, after about 2 yearz u think he would have changed for the better? Well, I don't know buh, I'd advise u keep ur peels up and be rational before taking any decision. Besides, you should have moved on by now.

To say the truth, accepting him back will make you highly vulnerable and he might take advantage of the fact that your achilles heel is that you can't really cope much without him..

It's your decision ma'am.. Be cautious
thank u very much, its well noted, am grateful
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2012
edelweiss: hahaha, u got me cracking!so I should just ignore him and don't take him back?
well if u don't see urself being happy with him then u can keep stepping
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by dmcdad: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2012
edelweiss: thank u very much, its well noted, am grateful

My pleasure...
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
edelweiss: thanks well noted am grateful

how far?were you guys back together?
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Brimmie(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Welcome him back. He might be back with STD tho. cheesy
Re: 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Maybe

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Not Physically Attractive / 10 Signs She’ll Make A Good Wife / See The Tragic Facebook Post Of The Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 Loverboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.