Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

He Proposed To Her, & She Gave Him A Dirty Slap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Her, & She Gave Him A Dirty Slap (863 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed To Her, & She Gave Him A Dirty Slap by 2gbasky22(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
HE PROPOSED. AND SHE GAVE HIM A DIRTY SLAP!

THE SEARCH FOR A LIFE PARTNER!
(At a table in a candle-light restaurant overlooking the blue ocean, a man and woman sit gazing longingly into each others'
eyes.)
Man: (Taking her hand)"Baby, I love you, and each time I look into your eyes I see forever and a day, hold my hand honey, let’s walk
this road together, be my wife, the mother of my kids. Baby, would you please marry me?"
Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) "I knew it!"
Man: "Babe! you just slapped me?"
Woman: "I just knew it!"
Man: "You knew what?"
Woman: "So it was you?"
Man: "Me? what did I do?"
Woman: (Pacing back and forth, pointing at him)"So itwas you all along?"
Man: "Babe, you are scaringme!"
Woman: "Ha! and pastor said it!"
Man: "Pastor said what?"
Woman: "Yes, pastor saw it! Even I (beating her chest) saw it in my dreams!So it was you?"
Man: "Babe! are you alright?"
Woman: "Keep quiet and let me talk. I have waited more than two
decades, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to everymale specie of marriageable age! Every Saturday was a different mall, I went from the galleria,
to city mall, from the Palmsto E-center, looking for you! I left my“chick-lit-fl icks” for
sci-fi movies that I didn’t even understand, just so I could learn how to enjoy the things you love. I took up new hobbies,watchin g football and play station. I went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House onthe rock I went to This Present House, from there Iwent to Guiding Light Assembly, looking every where for you like I was looking for a needle in a haystack!
(Turning around suddenly to face him) Are you a needle? Did I have to buy amicroscope or telescope to see you? I lost weight, went from a size 14 to a size 10, so
that when you see me you’d love what you see. I took a short course at Lagos business school, worked for all the Multi-nationals
. I even opted to be seconded to Australia, I said to myself, "maybe he is white.” I came back empty handed! Then I left Lagos, went
to Abuja, from Abuja I wentto Port-Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano, abi? I didn’t even mind if you were “malo!” I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook,then I went to twitter,I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping you would show up! for where? I uploaded only mybest pictures on Facebook,
infact I took photo sessionsto look my best, all for you o! My friends ended up match making me with every Tom, Dick and Harry,at first I didn’t like it,but as I grew older, I embraced it! I attended all the weddings, whether theinvitation was direct or indirect!You know what they say about meeting your life partner at weddings? The next place Iwas hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house
directly next to mine!So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning? Were you trying to destroy my
faith? You almost renderedmy prayer life useless? What were you doing HIBERNATING in that houseall this while? What were you waiting for? What signwhere you looking for? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!!"
(Man is speechless and confused, almost in tears)
(She then turns and sits with a mischievous smile on her face. Lowering her voice, she said softly)." I have waited almost three decades for you, and all along you were next door. I have loved you in advance and missed you even more."
(She holds out her hand) and says, with a seductive smile:
"Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that rock on my finger!!

5 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her, & She Gave Him A Dirty Slap by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Op y did u leave NL out? cheesy
Re: He Proposed To Her, & She Gave Him A Dirty Slap by kokosheen(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nice grin
Re: He Proposed To Her, & She Gave Him A Dirty Slap by 190theclown: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
what is this
Re: He Proposed To Her, & She Gave Him A Dirty Slap by micki83(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hahaha! Too funny!
Re: He Proposed To Her, & She Gave Him A Dirty Slap by Oahray: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2012
Lol. This ought to be in jokes section
Re: He Proposed To Her, & She Gave Him A Dirty Slap by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2012
SMH* This Mariage, where the lady has the b*lls to land the first slap.

angry
Re: He Proposed To Her, & She Gave Him A Dirty Slap by 2gbasky22(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2012
HQ: SMH* This Mariage, where the lady has the b*lls to land the first slap.

angry

my thought exactly!

(1) (Reply)

"I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? / Can A Man Love A Woman Without Money? / Top 25 Questionaire On Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.