Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

"I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? (864 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 14 Signs Your Guy Means It When He Says “I Love You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Godysien(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2013
Truth be told, it takes a humble and caring heart to say "I love u", but most often people use this statement as a live wire to get what they want from others . Fellow Nairalanders, sincerely from your hearts who means this statement the most?
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by True2myself24(f): 1:34am On Feb 01, 2013
How will you ever know?
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Roseey0(f): 3:02am On Feb 01, 2013
None. Whoever that acts it out,means it the most

1 Like

Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by greatgod2012(f): 3:45am On Feb 01, 2013
Depending on who really mean it.
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Mynd44: 4:06am On Feb 01, 2013
Another one of these threads?
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 01, 2013
Roseey0: None. Whoever that acts it out,means it the most

I love you. grin
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2013
If it doesn't end by merely saying it,but expressed via a peron's deeds,then he/she means it.
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Roseey0(f): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I love you. grin
And i love you more cheesy
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Nogosis2020: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2013
It depends on individuals,if u'r a man dat has moni ladies pretend to lv u same to a lady wt natural endowement men fake lv only to find means to assess d beauty.wher sm1 can talk lv nd mean it is wen d man has notin nd d wman stil stick arund or d lady is like Dumebi nd d man wl brush her up,polish nd marry cos d final destination of luv is marriage
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2013
Regardless of gender children usually mean it when they say "i love you".

1 Like

Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by KINGwax(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
Whoeva claimed to mean it than the other is the real liar because love doesnt evn exist.
It's an hocuspocus for foolishness
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by mrkels(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
Roseey0: None. Whoever that acts it out,means it the most
Such a darling baby cheesy
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
KINGwax: Whoeva claimed to mean it than the other is the real liar because love doesnt evn exist.
It's an hocuspocus for foolishness

if you say love doesn't not exist, what do you feel to your parents and family? Hate? I hope not.
how about getting married?
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Mynd44: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
~vicky~:

if you say love doesn't not exist, what do you feel to your parents and family? Hate? I hope not.
how about getting married?
Not everyone marry for love. Some do so outta convenience
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not everyone marry for love. Some do so outta convenience

i understand,do you also agree that love doesn't exist?
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
~vicky~:

i understand,do you also agree that love doesn't exist?
I was correcting a point alone. I believe in love though
Re: "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies? by firestar(f): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
sad

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Love A Woman Without Money? / Would You Date Someone With A History Of Cheating? / Whose Fault Is This My Good Nairalanders ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.