Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors (12085 Views)

Zuma And Wives / Top Job: Is Africa A Men's Continent? / I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves – Mitt Romney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by amosy007: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
lakside s: ℓ̊ don't think he need any rituals †̥☀̤̣̈̇ gain the power, §ø̲̣̣̥ far he did ђã†̥ †ђξ mases need, that was his rituals
gbamm
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Chedarking: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
snydergp:

Where the hell have u heard this because pple in SA aren't that naïve to think that way. Since when has any post democratic SA leader over stayed there welcome or tried to stay in power 4 life.

Those days are long gone in most african nations.

When africans practice there native traditions some of u fools whose used to western propaganda machinary see this as backward why. I he doesn't believe in Jesus and conforms to his ancestral believes does that make him less of a presedent. Should he do what the Queen does please!.

Just because ur a Christian doesn't give u the right to think other african traditions who still believe in there native ways isn't good enough to.

So u gonna tell me that the India's leaders who worships cows will also do everything to stay in power

You are a slowpoke...and an epitome of utter stupidity...
Where have I questioned his religious beliefs?

You obviously lack basic comprehension skills...

I said

Chedarking: African Leaders are All the Same..

Willing to do Anything, Willing to kill Anything to Stay in Power..

I have no objection to his religious beliefs...What I find bizarre is the fact that he is performing rituals in an attempt to STAY IN POWER...

I do not stoop to converse with retards such as yourself...please refrain from quoting me in the future...

Prick...

1 Like

Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ada Nri1: Hmmmmmm!

African Politicians and juju

Define "juju" for me,Ada Nri.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2012

African Leaders are also so fccking Ignorant, its unreal...

Imagine this fool thinking 'A spear and Shield' can protect his position in the ANC..

Oh Lord...What did the Black Race do to deserve such Leaders?

What Sin did we commit?
Dude you don't get it.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Lakayana: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Man of empty soul! This is not about eating meat,you lost soul! This is a traditional way of seeking the face of the supreme creator through your ancestors! This is African religion at it purest!
I dey sure say you be babalawo.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by oyedun82(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
Black man wit black brain wil surely kill 12 black cows

1 Like

Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chedarking:

You are a slowpoke...and an epitome of utter stupidity...
Where have I questioned his religious beliefs?

You obviously lack basic comprehension skills...

I said

I have no objection to his religious beliefs...What I find bizarre is the fact that he is performing rituals in an attempt to STAY IN POWER...

I do not stoop to converse with retards such as yourself...please refrain from quoting me in the future...

Prick...

IMBECIL ur the slowpoke here.

Where have u read that he did this to stay in power u fool.

IMBECIL'S like u should be quoted when ur talk sh*t without any proof.

FUCKTART go suck on something that can stimulate that undeveloped oversized head of ursgrin
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by jeyne(f): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
All d african leaders are all d same greedy pple, dey would do anytin to b in power dey don't mind passing d mantle down to their children
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Holuwadammie(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
miteolu: better than human being as Naija wayo dey do

shaiii!!!!! All na rituals jooooor, na God go save us 4rm our Africa leader undecided
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by redcliff: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
[size=20pt]THE BLACK MAN[/size] [size=30pt]sad[/size]
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by GentleNaaz(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hw does ds concern d price of garri in naija. Nawa o
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Cogent: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
Although no other African National Congress leaders were seen at the event, Zuma joined Zulu warriors in traditional dances as thousands of his relatives prayed for him to retain his position of ANC president.

Zuma was reportedly given a shield and spear to defend himself from other contenders for the ANC’s top position.

Na battlefield dem wan do the election?
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by princekay3(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
If dem lyk.. Mak dem do sacrifice wit 10Elephant.. Na Baba God get d final say..
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Chedarking: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
snydergp:

IMBECIL ur the slowpoke here.

Where have u read that he did this to stay in power u fool.

Here's your answer..
President Jacob Zuma’s family killed 12 cows in a ritual believed to be aimed at extending his tenure ahead of the ANC’s national elective conference in Mangaung, according to a report

Although no other African National Congress leaders were seen at the event, Zuma joined Zulu warriors in traditional dances as thousands of his relatives prayed for him to retain his position of ANC president.

Zuma was reportedly given a shield and spear to defend himself from other contenders for the ANC’s top position.

Your spelling skills are poor

Your comprehension skills, non-existent...

I reiterate...do not quote me again...I do not discuss with inferior specimens...

Fcck Off!
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by salolo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
killing a cow? for what!
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by tomzman: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
African leaders sha!
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by pictures: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
This is the problem with African leaders , doing this in this day and age !
Utter Rubbish !
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by UNLEASHED(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
12 cows? Just 12 fukcin cows?
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by vabrida: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lakayana: Yeye dey worry you why drag our president into this when you disrespect your parents don't expect your friends to respect them.
PayWell:

e still dey pain you say you never chop.

oYa AsK uNa SeF hOw MaNy InNoCeNt PeOpLe EaCh Of YoU dOn KiLl FoR aM.... sIlLy ReTaRdS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by DINGO(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2012

Imagine this fool thinking 'A spear and Shield' can protect his position in the ANC..

What Sin did we commit?
THIS DOES NOT ONLY HAPPEN IN AFRICA IT ALL OVER THE WORD.WHAT DOES FREEMASON STAND FOR? ARE THERE NO RITUAL SACRIFICE TO GET PRESIDENT OBAMA RE ELECTED? WHAT ABT ILLUMINATI? ALL JOIN.DORTY NA DORTY OYIBO CALL AM DIRTY
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by redcliff: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
topsyking: RUBBISH!!! RUBBISH!!!
Abacha did more than dat in Aso rock and we all nos wat happens.....

yes we KNOWS

1 Like

Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
There's a ANC leadership conference coming up next month and Zuma will retain the ANC presedency for the next 4 years but under SA's constitution he's not allowed to stay in power for more then 10 years.

SA presedents aren't that powerfull because they can be recalled anytime the people or party says so just ask Thabo Mbeki when he was forced out of office.

I don't like Zuma but I support any african who still conforms to his traditions unless he harms other people in doing so.

The reason we africans are in the state we are today is because we lost our values.

Cultures are dynamic and should evolve with time especially when it comes to woman and childrens rights in traditions, but some core rituals/traditions should remain because it teaches u humanity and respect for others, something which the whites has taken away from us.

No one will ever tell a Chinese that he's rituals are outdated in China if ur not chinese but we Africans allow europeans to tell us that we are savages when we don't tow there line and it seems that a lot of africans have lost there traditions in exchange for Christianity/Islam. U can still be a Christian and still practise ur traditional rituals most people still do this and they are generally happy with there living standards.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by joshuaidibia(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
No nah! He shld hv sacrified mre dan 12 cows. Doz 12 wl last jst 12months. (MUMU ZUMA ROCK. DD OBAMA SACRIFIES 1 COW? Y MUST AFRICANS KIP FALN DR HANDS)
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by caesaraba(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
snydergp: There's a ANC leadership conference coming up next month and Zuma will retain the ANC presedency for the next 4 years but under SA's constitution he's not allowed to stay in power for more then 10 years.

SA presedents aren't that powerfull because they can be recalled anytime the people or party says so just ask Thabo Mbeki when he was forced out of office.

I don't like Zuma but I support any african who still conforms to his traditions unless he harms other people in doing so.

The reason we africans are in the state we are today is because we lost our values.

Cultures are dynamic and should evolve with time especially when it comes to woman and childrens rights in traditions, but some core rituals/traditions should remain because it teaches u humanity and respect for others, something which the whites has taken away from us.

No one will ever tell a Chinese that he's rituals are outdated in China if ur not chinese but we Africans allow europeans to tell us that we are savages when we don't tow there line and it seems that a lot of africans have lost there traditions in exchange for Christianity/Islam. U can still be a Christian and still practise ur traditional rituals most people still do this and they are generally happy with there living standards.

Finally, someone who sees the bigger picture. Where do you guys hide on N.L na? Nice write up.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chedarking:

Here's your answer..

Your spelling skills are poor

Your comprehension skills, non-existent...

I reiterate...do not quote me again...I do not discuss with inferior specimens...

Fcck Off!

Fool this is not a spelling or grammar test here who has time for spell checking u fool. This is not a formal thread u IMBECIL.

I just quoted u again IMBECILtongue

Energy devoted to a chronically leaking vessel full of sewage is a waste.

IMBECIL please EDIT my spelling I "neva" went to for da schooltonguetonguetongue
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by drnoel: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
well at least they are killing cows and not human beings....
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by victorD3: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2012

What Sin did we commit?

At least he is killing cows, checkout the rate of disappearance of humans toward 2015 in Nigeria.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Lakayana: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
vabrida:

oYa AsK uNa SeF hOw MaNy InNoCeNt PeOpLe EaCh Of YoU dOn KiLl FoR aM.... sIlLy ReTaRdS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you no need mirror those round heads na your exact replica.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by obamaobama: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
johnwizey: jeez,wtf is wrong with african leaders? Dey are all the same,may ur sacrifice never be accepted. pig-zuma
stop abusing we ar all the same
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
Poor Cows.

That's all I can say.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by drstone1: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Man of empty soul! This is not about eating meat,you lost soul! This is a traditional way of seeking the face of the supreme creator through your ancestors! This is African religion at it purest!

I agree with you.. African Tradition at its purest....The Type that has spurned all manner of BLACK Leaders of the likes of Mobutu, Eyadema, Ironsi,Houphet Boigny, Abacha et al.......The traditional Religion that has relegated the Black Man to his most Un enviable position as the 'The most Inferior Among Equals',a people under darkness, fit only to be subjugated and enslaved[/color]. GO to [color=#006600]HAITI and see the quintessential African Voodoo Nation. Inspite of over 500 yrs of Independence its still the most backward of peoples on Earth.

I wonder what the White People in SA feel....That such an One is Head over them. I weep,.....O yes, I weep for Black Africa...How long will it take to break the shackles of your enslavement and oppression from DARK POWERS?!!
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by 740megawatts: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
This is what we call MUTI. I hope Zuma's MUTI is strong enough to blind the eyes of the opposition in the country. He must have gotten a skilled SANGOMA to carry out this ritual, otherwise it amounts to waste of funds. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militaries Ammo Stocks Low As Ukraine War Drags - NATO, British Officials / Shell Defends 'Difficult' Decision To Buy Russian Crude Oil / Pictures Of Anti-Japanese Demonstrations In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.