Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,743 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors (12096 Views)

Zuma And Wives / Top Job: Is Africa A Men's Continent? / I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves – Mitt Romney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
I'm still angryangry angryhe didn't invite me to that meat paradise I will never vote for him ever again I thought we were friendsgringringrin
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by TonySpike: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
snydergp: I'm still angryangry angryhe didn't invite me to that meat paradise I will never vote for him ever again I thought we were friendsgringringrin

Bhuti, you wanna eat MUTI meat? grin grin grin
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Odinaka00(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
Finally they have unbanned ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, God you re too much, after 3 weeks I stil dey fresh, so many garri activists on nairaland prison, choi!

Btw! Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† did I do? I'm nt among those garri activists or first Ť☺ comment people
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by dnawah(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mr president in short u no go win.one of ur ancestors is very angry and jealous,because u have more wives than if did.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Tony Spike:

Bhuti, you wanna eat MUTI meat? grin grin grin

Yebo Bhabagringringrin
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by seedorfabbey: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
angrySo no one want to be like Nyerere of Tanzania
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by anthokal(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
@least its better than killing Humans like our politicians do in nigeria to retain dia position, wat do u tink?
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by EmmyDe25(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
amosy007: so what is wrong with being a polygamist ... So becoz whiteman tell u say e no good, e no good be that huh? And what is wrong in sacrifisin cows to what he believed in? Didnt abraham sacfrized ram to the god he believed in.... As long as its not human i dnt see why that should be a problem 4 anyone
Tank u o. I dnt knw y sum pple are bin so short sighted. Hes neida a Scottish nor a swiss! Hes a strait up Zulu man. Dats wat they do.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by ojofree: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
shadrach77: This man is a disgrace to Africa and African leadership. For a president of a nation to be a polygamist with several wives and to engage in ritualistic practices is despicable
what is disgraceful and despicable about what he has done, he is only practising his traditional African beliefs which can not be said for you. You worship a God that is alien and has no roots in Africa, are you a Jew?
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by tarryT(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chedarking: African Leaders are All the Same..

Willing to do Anything, Willing to kill Anything to Stay in Power..

African Leaders are also so fccking Ignorant, its unreal...

Imagine this fool thinking 'A spear and Shield' can protect his position in the ANC..

Oh Lord...What did the Black Race do to deserve such Leaders?

What Sin did we commit?
Shut up...maybe u would have prefared him buying a private jet as seed offering to one fake pastor or promote boooombing for virgins... We have our own traditions.
@ post...Zuma keep representing.. May the Gods of your ancestors be with you.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by PayWell: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by lordnammy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
that is fear in action,with all his exposure he still belief that his success is dependent on his Ancestor. He is not ought to be in that sit
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chedarking: African Leaders are All the Same..

Willing to do Anything, Willing to kill Anything to Stay in Power..

African Leaders are also so fccking Ignorant, its unreal...

Imagine this fool thinking 'A spear and Shield' can protect his position in the ANC..

Oh Lord...What did the Black Race do to deserve such Leaders?

What Sin did we commit?
LMAO...Bwahaha... *coughing!*
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by lapaz6410: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chedarking:

There's a cool English word called "symbolism".

I'm sure someone would have complained had he knelt down, closed his eyes, asked a virtual personality to help him win the election and ended his request with "AMEN".
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by 1313(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
You dnt need to abuse him. Lets wait n see his end...Pity great Pity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Anti-Japanese Demonstrations In China / Shell Defends 'Difficult' Decision To Buy Russian Crude Oil / Militaries Ammo Stocks Low As Ukraine War Drags - NATO, British Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.