Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? (11755 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? / Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ujchief(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2012
Where were u posted for your primary assignment? A school? Public/private? An industry? Ministry? Tertiary institution? Do u find the place interesting or challanging? How much do they pay? Do u see yourself better after working there for a year? Are they gona provide accomodation?
Lets hear from you.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ichidodo: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
My fantasy ppa. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIRLS SECONDARY SCHUL BWARI, as a fego boi now nah catch dem yung tinz.

3 Likes

Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ujchief(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
ichidodo: My fantasy ppa. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIRLS SECONDARY SCHUL BWARI, as a fego boi now nah catch dem yung tinz.
hahahaha, bros take am easy oh! Make dem no give u one year extension without pay grin
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
My ppa is A A. Raji special schools sokoto, help me how wil i communicate with the handicapped among them? it is wel, the accomodation is even something else.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by lincoln08541(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
Kokori senoir grammar sch kokori delta state
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ednut1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
st patricks model sec skul, umuahia. Goin der tomorw, i pray dey gv me accomodation cos its a private skul
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by donigspain(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
Turan Community Secondary School, Kwande L.G.A of Benue State but I hope to talk the Principal into rejecting me cuz I've got an eye for another secondary school in Kwande town.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by member9: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is serious o! All schools?
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by zubbainno123: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
donigspain: Turan Community Secondary School, Kwenda L.G.A of Benue State but I hope to talk the Principal into rejecting me cuz I've got an eye for another secondary school in Kwenda town.

Bro I was posted †̥☺ a very big private skul very close †̥☺ ♍Ɣ house here in lagos, but unfortunate the principal rejected M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ nd D̶̲̥̅̊ other two corpers sent there. He said he only need someone that read agriculture...........all efforts †̥☺ mk him change his mind was futile. Hope †̥☺ get somewhere else soon.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ujchief(m): 3:58am On Nov 28, 2012
ednut1: st patricks model sec skul, umuahia. Goin der tomorw, i pray dey gv me accomodation cos its a private skul
One of the best private schools in umuahia, also has 2 campuses at Aba. Pays its corpers N7,000 with accomodation. Pray they accept you, especially if ur field is sciences.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ujchief(m): 4:02am On Nov 28, 2012
Shollym: My ppa is A A. Raji special schools sokoto, help me how wil i communicate with the handicapped among them? it is wel, the accomodation is even something else.
this is serious!! It will take a heart like mother theresa's to serve in a special school, especialy one that is up north. What are ur plans? Do u intend serving there? Cant u talk to ur z.i or L.i or whoever that can help u get somewhere else?
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by dlex21(m): 4:45am On Nov 28, 2012
Was posted 2 a community sch II in awgu, enugu...close 2 d camp...really wanted a secondary sch and would av askd for a rejection letter but the pple there were soo accommodating and kind...Just had 2 accept my fate...
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by iyawaz(m): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2012
posted to mountain foundation academy ota, ogun state...
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ujchief(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2012
Looks like the posting policy of Nysc is still been adhered to. Everyone seem to be heading to the classroom.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by CrazyMan(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2012
جيمس بوند: This is serious o! All schools?
Exactly what I've noticed so far.

But then again...if you aren't serving in Lagos, ph or abuja, you're likely to do you PPA in a secondary school, as there aren't many companies outside the mentioned states apart from banks.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by dejoski: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2012
posted to NERC, Dey say theres going to be an Aptitude Test. But this doesn't comply with Clause 10 of the NYSC Posting statements.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by donigspain(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2012
zubbainno123:

Bro I was posted †̥☺ a very big private skul very close †̥☺ ♍Ɣ house here in lagos, but unfortunate the principal rejected M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ nd D̶̲̥̅̊ other two corpers sent there. He said he only need someone that read agriculture...........all efforts †̥☺ mk him change his mind was futile. Hope †̥☺ get somewhere else soon.
Awww, stories that touch the heart... Not to worry, you'll get a better place soon.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ujchief(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2012
dejoski: posted to NERC, Dey say theres going to be an Aptitude Test. But this doesn't comply with Clause 10 of the NYSC Posting statements.
u're not gona quote that clause for Nerc are u? Just do the aptitude test and get it over with. Worse still, they'll reject u, and u get a new place.
Goodluck.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ednut1(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2012
ujchief:
One of the best private schools in umuahia, also has 2 campuses at Aba. Pays its corpers N7,000 with accomodation. Pray they accept you, especially if ur field is sciences.
nope rejected, my course accountin is not needed, back to square one
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ujchief(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2012
ednut1: nope rejected, my course accountin is not needed, back to square one
Aww! Too bad. You're lucky to be posted to umuahia. There are loads of oppurtunities for u. Try ministry of finance, michael okpara university, federal research institute, ABSU umuahia campus and most of the private secondary schools there. Goodluck.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by prodam(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
ministry of agriculture, calabar
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by member9: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
[size=13pt]mod, I think this deserves to be on the front page[/size]
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by donigspain(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
donigspain: Turan Community Secondary School, Kwande L.G.A of Benue State but I hope to talk the Principal into rejecting me cuz I've got an eye for another secondary school in Kwande town.
Just like I predicted, and to my own blessing, the school rejected me. Arrived the school at about a few minutes before 2pm but was delayed till 5pm by the indecisive principal who took almost all the time making up his mind while I was busy indirectly 'chipping-in' some rejection-catalyst statements. Finally got my rejection letter together with two others and while making it to village park to board a bus back to the secretariat, we were directly met with a community violence (gunshots, running, shouts). Hmmm, it wasn't funny at all. I had to run for my dear life in such a speed that would surpass that of Hussein Bolt. I witnessed someone got shot down before my presence. We had to hurriedly charter a saloon car at an exubitant price. I thank God for all that happened today. I will meet with the principal of another school am eyeing tomorrow. Hopefully I will be accepted.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by zubbainno123: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
donigspain: Awww, stories that touch the heart... Not to worry, you'll get a better place soon.

Collected a request letter from a local govt close to my house today.............dey pay corpers 7k5.......but am nt really after their money sha, jst need somewhere that will avail me d freedom to go work for a better company where my efforts will be better apreciated.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by member9: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
donigspain: Just like I predicted, and to my own blessing, the school rejected me. Arrived the school at about a few minutes before 2pm but was delayed till 5pm by the indecisive principal who took almost all the time making up his mind while I was busy indirectly 'chipping-in' some rejection-catalyst statements. Finally got my rejection letter together with two others and while making it to village park to board a bus back to the secretariat, we were directly met with a community violence (gunshots, running, shouts). Hmmm, it wasn't funny at all. I had to run for my dear life in such a speed that would surpass that of Hussein Bolt. I witnessed someone got shot down before my presence. We had to hurriedly charter a saloon car at an exubitant price. I thank God for all that happened today. I will meet with the principal of another school am eyeing tomorrow. Hopefully I will be accepted.
Imagine, and some people will say the north is the worse place to be posted to.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by zubbainno123: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
donigspain: Just like I predicted, and to my own blessing, the school rejected me. Arrived the school at about a few minutes before 2pm but was delayed till 5pm by the indecisive principal who took almost all the time making up his mind while I was busy indirectly 'chipping-in' some rejection-catalyst statements. Finally got my rejection letter together with two others and while making it to village park to board a bus back to the secretariat, we were directly met with a community violence (gunshots, running, shouts). Hmmm, it wasn't funny at all. I had to run for my dear life in such a speed that would surpass that of Hussein Bolt. I witnessed someone got shot down before my presence. We had to hurriedly charter a saloon car at an exubitant price. I thank God for all that happened today. I will meet with the principal of another school am eyeing tomorrow. Hopefully I will be accepted.

Jesus christ........bro u mean all this happend today? Thank God for ur life ooooo.
Does that mean that benue state is not save too? Well this should serve as an eye opener to u, u hv got to be very careful when ever u r going out. Am still thanking GOD for bringng me to lagos,it been a wonderful experience, we had madt fun in camp nd I made a lot of friends...........jst waiting to be reposted to d local govt so I can go look for a cool company to work with.
....Lasgidi all d way!!!
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by donigspain(m): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2012
^^^No be small thing bro. I never knew God was using me to avert what could've become the worst 10 months of my life. I still thank God for the rejection letter. The village is just a few minutes drive to Cameroun.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ujchief(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2012
prodam: ministry of agriculture, calabar
wow! The most serene city in naija! Get ready for ikpankwukwo (hope i got that), afang, edika nkong etc. Dont miss the xmas carnival!
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ujchief(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2012
donigspain: ^^^No be small thing bro. I never knew God was using me to avert what could've become the worst 10 months of my life. I still thank God for the rejection letter. The village is just a few minutes drive to Cameroun.
bros, be careful. Benue is a beautiful place, every state in naija has its challanges. Take care.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by donigspain(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
ujchief:
bros, be careful. Benue is a beautiful place, every state in naija has its challanges. Take care.
Thanks bro, I just got a new place with accomodation and an appreciable incentive in the town.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by zeezcounit: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2012
My PPA is Sabatu Memorial School in Zuru, Kebbi State. Am gonna be paid a token while they will also provide me with an accomodation. I av even done d december clearance and am off the town.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members / 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State / NYSC BATCH C'14 ONDO STATE,LET'S MEET HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.