Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? (11749 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? / Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by halloween70(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
I was deployed to Imo State but was posted to an all boys seminary sch in Uturu Abia State. As God ll have it, I was accepted after they had conducted a test to evaluate my proficiency in the subject chose to teach. To make matters worse, I was given accommodation inside the seminary, which means no babes, no flexin
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by CrazyMan(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
halloween70: I was deployed to Imo State but was posted to an all boys seminary sch in Uturu Abia State. As God ll have it, I was accepted after they had conducted a test to evaluate my proficiency in the subject chose to teach. To make matters worse, I was given accommodation inside the seminary, which means no babes, no flexin.
Ha ha ha...I guess you would have no choice than to focus on your teaching job.

I believe God is calling you...hopefully, after your PPA, you'll become a Rev.father. grin
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by Akieagle: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Post to a school in brass local govt bayelsa
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by bukchris(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
I redeployed from Kwara state to Oyo state. Worked my way to Lead City High School, Ibadan. Plus am getting accommodation, feeding and Allowance. On the bright side I attended the University of the school. Lead City University.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ItzladyP24(f): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Was posted to teaching hospital buh no accomodation
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by VURN(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ekiti state University, no accomodation.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2012
I was posted to Girls high sch. Umueze now changed to Methodist girls high sch. Umueze, in umuahia, abia state, d unfortunate thing is dat, d sch is nt offering pay, accomdation, no income of any kind. The structures of d sch so weak and retarded. Funny enough, the principal is expecting to put in my best. What do I really do? Cos, im nt hapi with sch, only if i had known i wud ve rejected d sch.I was posted to Girls high sch. Umueze now changed to Methodist girls high sch. Umueze, in umuahia, abia state, d unfortunate thing is dat, d sch is nt offering pay, accomdation, no income of any kind. The structures of d sch so weak and retarded. Funny enough, the principal is expecting to put in my best. What do I really do? Cos, im nt hapi with sch, only if i had known i wud ve rejected d sch.I was posted to Girls high sch. Umueze now changed to Methodist girls high sch. Umueze, in umuahia, abia state, d unfortunate thing is dat, d sch is nt offering pay, accomdation, no income of any kind. The structures of d sch so weak and retarded. Funny enough, the principal is expecting to put in my best. What do I really do? Cos, im nt hapi with sch, only if i had known i wud ve rejected d sch.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2012
How can som1 earn income online inorder to have a second source of income throughout the service year. I mean a legal business online.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by RichEstate(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2012
My ppa is cross river state ministry of finance, calabar. After computer based interview and oral, i and 2 others were accepted but they shocked us, no accommodation and only pay allowance of 3k per month. But i've got no choice.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by ujchief(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
nereusducks: I was posted to Girls high sch. Umueze now changed to Methodist girls high sch. Umueze, in umuahia, abia state, d unfortunate thing is dat, d sch is nt offering pay, accomdation, no income of any kind. The structures of d sch so weak and retarded. Funny enough, the principal is expecting to put in my best. What do I really do? Cos, im nt hapi with sch, only if i had known i wud ve rejected d sch.[color=#990000].
This is the same mistake most corpers make. I advise people to find
Out about their ppa b4 showing up at the place with ur posting letterm
Ask ur senior collegues if the ppa pays or at least, provides accomodation.
You have the right to reject ur posting if a secured accomodation is
Not provided, or money to cover ur accomodation and transport.
U were lucky to be posted to the state capital, u should have rejected
The posting and find somewhere else.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2013
I actually tried making out some investigation about the school, but it went at nothing wen the seniors did nt even give me attention to talk. I guess d mistake is made already, it's my fault. God help me. Thanks for your advice. Any further advice don't hesitate to help me.
ujchief:
This is the same mistake most corpers make. I advise people to find
Out about their ppa b4 showing up at the place with ur posting letterm
Ask ur senior collegues if the ppa pays or at least, provides accomodation.
You have the right to reject ur posting if a secured accomodation is
Not provided, or money to cover ur accomodation and transport.
U were lucky to be posted to the state capital, u should have rejected
The posting and find somewhere else.
I actually tried making out some investigation about, but it went at nothing wen the seniors did even give me attention to talk. I guess d mistake is made already, it's my fault. God help me. Thanks for your advice. Any further advice don't hesitate to help me.
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by bashexyz: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
PPA> Nigerian brewery
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by buccunmie(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2013
Off to Osun!
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by umarsanijada: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
my PPA is GJSS karu , i dont lik the place but it seems its a blessing in disguise cos i need not to go every day tongue
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
What do you have to say about the propossed Allawey increament? Is it true?
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by Kunle28: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
dejoski: posted to NERC, Dey say theres going to be an Aptitude Test. But this doesn't comply with Clause 10 of the NYSC Posting statements.

Any idea what the NERC salary structure and allowances is like? Thanks fellow nairalander and hope they retain you for there wo![url][/url]
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by Kunle28: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
dejoski: posted to NERC, Dey say theres going to be an Aptitude Test. But this doesn't comply with Clause 10 of the NYSC Posting statements.
Bros abeg do you have an idea of the salary structure and allowances package for that place? Really need to know as i have it as an option and i'm presently in a bank..dont want to jump from frying pan to fire..thanks alot
Re: Batch C 2012 Corpers Where Is Your PPA? by drizzydrag(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
vanessaphilip: @ zubb,they asked me to be lecturing in their skul,never knew corpers are posted to polythenic to teach
How much do they pay you monthly and were u given an accommodation or u av to get for yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? / 2013/ 2014 Corpers': When Are You Returning For Your January Clearance? / "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.