Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). (1331 Views)

Is It Weird,for A Girl To Never Have Dated Any Guy At The Age Of 25 / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( / A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Ewizard(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2012
You taste, just like honey (PT.1 of 25)
Honey is the way a woman carries herself and loves herself while sexually preserving herself for her husband, sexy beautiful and intelligent conversation and female haters usually get quiet when they see her coming. Her honey is thick like caramel and only real men are allowed to eat it, her time and her energy is something she doesn't waste on men who don' t have a history of eating it. Honey is a womans respect level and her overall knowledge of cash management, and real men love a woman who's good with money because if something jumps off he knows she's capable of handling it. Honey is way deeper than sex because sometimes it drips without her having sexual intercourse, it just depends on the man talking to her and how well he resembles the type of man she's looking for. Honey is a womans commitment to being successful in any career path she choses to take, she never waits on a man do anything for her because she depends on God to put bread onher plate. Honey is that feeling inside of a woman that gives a man a chance even if he's younger than her, she takes time to evaluate a mans maturity level before she judges if he's even on point enough to handle her. Honey is her internet skills and how she never goes a day without sending her man a message, knows exactly how to use her words to please her man and even if he's incarcerated she still acknowledges him as her blessing. Honey is what i define you as because your sweet and your mind is so mentally attractive, erica i want to make love to your mind first and then just watch your bodys reaction. Your honey is so perfect and the way you stepped out on faith with me is amazing, i swear to God im gonna make all of this trouble up to you when i get home because your amazing. Honey is what i see when im online staring deep into your pictures, knowing that's how we originally met and in my heart i can hear you saying jalen i really miss ya. Just know that your my honey and i can't wait till im able to taste it, im almost free and i thank God your my wife because our favor combined is what enables us to make it. I know its hard with just you and nyla and ill never question how much you love me, because of your strength is what makes me strong and baby i know for fact... - You taste, just like honey (PT.1 of 25) Do you think its ok for a woman to marry a man 5 years younger than her?
You taste, just like honey (PT.2 coming soon)
Original poetic story by author KidHolliday

1 Like

Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by lolaluv1(f): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2012
Lol.
#speechless again!
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2012
lola.luv:
Lol.
#speechless again!
As in, utterly dumbfounded. . .
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Mynd44: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2012
Did I just see 1/25? 24 more?

Shît wahala dey oo
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by lolaluv1(f): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz: As in, utterly dumbfounded. . .

#cringworthy
:-x :-x
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by lolaluv1(f): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Did I just see 1/25? 24 more?

Shît wahala dey oo

Yep your eyes ain't deceiving you, bro. 24 more to come!grincheesy
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Mynd44: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2012
lola.luv:

Yep your eyes ain't deceiving you, bro. 24 more to come!grincheesy
Omo.

NL servers don suffer
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Make love to her mind first grin
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Mynd44: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Make love to her mind first grin
Can I do that to you?
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Can I do that to you?
give it a shot and we will see
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Mynd44: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: give it a shot and we will see
Okay
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay
my father still wnts to knw why u didn't pay bride price for me yesterday angry we were up all day and night and u didn't pitch
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Mynd44: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: my father still wnts to knw why u didn't pay bride price for me yesterday angry we were up all day and night and u didn't pitch
Traffic

stop derailing. Seriously you will be banned
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Traffic

stop derailing. Seriously you will be banned
why hvent u paid bride price for ur HONEY
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by IZUKWU(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: why hvent u paid bride price for ur HONEY
money-chicks, they don't pay money for the honey the op is talking about.
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2012
IZUKWU: money-chicks, they don't pay money for the honey the op is talking about.
u want me to die single? Stop talking pls angry
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Mynd44: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2012
Smh
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Teejayphillip(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: why hvent u paid bride price for ur HONEY

@MYND,she's askin u a simple question here now....

Abegi pofer answer joor
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
Teejayphillip:

@MYND,she's askin u a simple question here now....

Abegi pofer answer joor
You need to stop derailing
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
You need to stop derailing
And why are u so serious about it?
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
candygosh:
And why are u so serious about it?
Nothing babe
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by luvmijeje(f): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
You try wella,no be small.
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Nothing babe
Viwould have replied that with "maybe he wants to ditch me" but that wld be derailing. So I won't say anything anymore grin
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Mynd44: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Viwould have replied that with "maybe he wants to ditch me" but that wld be derailing. So I won't say anything anymore grin
Why did you vanish?
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why did you vanish?
I thought u fell alseep
Re: You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). by Mynd44: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I thought u fell alseep
I waited and thought you fell asleep

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Some Good Girls Dont Marry Ontime! / Can Flashy Girls Make Good Wives / Italian Ladies........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.