Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? (7459 Views)

Poll: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25

Agree: 33% (6 votes)
Disagree: 61% (11 votes)
Depends on her beauty: 5% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Is It Weird,for A Girl To Never Have Dated Any Guy At The Age Of 25 / 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. / How To Seduce Any Woman Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by aloyemeka4: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
[size=14pt]A woman of 41 can never hold on to a young boy of 25?[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-19zpRb9jmDg/TsjlGIIm4rI/AAAAAAAALXo/ZOVJY2Vq-4k/s1600/ashton-kutcher-demi-moore.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-H5oUNQabL7g/TsjlvhMIxxI/AAAAAAAALXw/ttoAdmBQ69s/s320/demi-ashton-yoga.jpg[/img]

UK Daily Mail's Amanda Platell's take on Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore's relationship. An interesting read. Check it out below,
Announcing her divorce from her cheating husband, Demi Moore said: ‘As a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain vows I hold sacred.’
Did she mean the vows to keep her body young and her plastic surgeon’s number by her side?

The end of her six-year marriage after repeated allegations of Ashton Kutcher’s infidelity comes as no surprise. From the very beginning, despite the Hollywood spin of the perfect match that was put out daily on her Twitter feed, this was a car crash waiting to happen.
Not because Mr Demi Moore was serially unfaithful, but because a woman of 41 - the age she was when she and Ashton got together - was never going to hold on to a handsome young boy of 25.

Marriages with an age gap can work, but usually when the couples are older and only when the two people involved behave like grown-ups.

But this is more than just another Hollywood break-up.

Demi Moore was a totem, a standard bearer for women of a certain age who believed they could have it all. She was the ultimate Cougar, the older woman who could snare any young man she wanted.

Age did not constrain her, not with a cosmetic surgeon and countless millions at her beck and call. She did not grow older as we grew older.

She was living proof you could hold back the years. Except, it turns out that she couldn’t. As yesterday’s divorce announcement proves.

This is a salutary moment for those of us who, at some level, have bought into the modern myth of eternal youth — the notion that you can pay for a new face, new body or even a new baby when you’re too old to have one.

It shows that, however rich you are, you cannot defy nature. Demi reportedly spent nearly £1million on cosmetic surgery procedures - but it still wasn’t enough to buy her a lasting relationship.

Successful marriages are mostly born of a shared history, of raising children together, of memories, the joys and the hardships, and the pleasure of looking at your partner in the morning and being able to count each other’s wrinkles and laughter lines.

In the end, Ashton preferred the excitement of sharing a hot tub with a bunch of groupies half Demi’s age (and Being Intimate with at least one of them afterwards) to joining his ageing wife in her desperate search for spiritual fulfillment.

There isn’t a surgeon in the world who can change that.

Thoughts?

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/11/u-k-daily-mails-amanda-platells-take-on.html
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by aloyemeka4: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2011
Not because Mr Demi Moore was serially unfaithful, but because a woman of 41 - the age she was when she and Ashton got together - was never going to hold on to a handsome young boy of 25.

Do you agree with her comment?. Please vote.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2011
i totally disagree with that statement. it all depend on the man in the equation and his desires in life. many men out there are attracted to older women AND faithful for the rest of their lives. Demi thought that Ashton was such guy but he wasnt.

also, how rich Demi was (or her looks) have absolutely nothing to do with the problem at hand: the guy is immature!
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Yorisb: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2011
@OP

Its not impossible. . .

I even prefer 'em wrinkly sef. . .
lipsrsealed
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by aloyemeka4: 12:33am On Nov 21, 2011
Yorisb:

@OP

Its not impossible. . .

I even prefer 'em wrinkly sef. . .
lipsrsealed

Is your kini wrinkled?
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 21, 2011
With money she can hold a guy of 25 yrs because after all there are many 50 something to 60 something yr old nigerian sugar mummies who have boytoys between the ages of 20 to 22 yrs.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 21, 2011
@ poster, Im sure,for many reasons, it would be hard for a relationship with such an age difference to last.He would have to be very mature and they would have to be such great friends,lovers,soul mates. Be even still, this is a challenge for any relationship! If the relationship was an amazing and loving experience but the time came to move on, then so be it. Its too bad though, if it ends with cheating rather than an upfront conversation.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Yorisb: 1:25am On Nov 21, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Is your kini wrinkled?

Wanna have a look?
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Basics007: 2:08am On Nov 21, 2011
Yorisb:

Wanna have a look?
Lmao
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by aloyemeka4: 2:27am On Nov 21, 2011
Yorisb:

Wanna have a look?

Yikes embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Ameshiful2: 2:39am On Nov 21, 2011
The writer sounds jealous and spiteful.

Some men who are older than their wives, still cheat on their wives and some of these marriages break up as a result.

As MBJ stated, Ashton is just immature. He did not cheat on Demi because she is rich or any of that other stuff she is writing about. Demi looks darned good for her age
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by aloyemeka4: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2011
Ameshiful2:

The writer sounds jealous and spiteful.

Some men who are older than their wives, still cheat on their wives and some of these marriages break up as a result.

As MBJ stated, Ashton is just immature. He did not cheat on Demi because she is rich or any of that other stuff she is writing about. Demi looks darned good for her age

Why do women compare cheating with maturity/immaturity?. I don't think there is a relationship between both factors.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by tpia5: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
A man who will cheat will cheat.

I`m not in support of older woman younger man relationships in general, but the age gap of 16 years is much by any standard. Very hard to defend especially if you say its for love. Men being men, can only smh.
The guy isnt even that fine- not sure why the media keeps saying he is. He's famous, yes, but i think touting him as fine is pushing it a bit far. Did demi help him with his career or something?
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Why do women compare cheating with maturity/immaturity?. I don't think there is a relationship between both factors.

care to tell us why anyone married wouldnt stand for their vows, if it is not immaturity? it takes a MATURE ADULT to stand by their vows, it takes a MATURE ADULT to walk away from easy/cheap groupies, it takes a MATURE ADULT to respect your partner, it takes a MATURE ADULT to do whats right in a marriage.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by aloyemeka4: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

care to tell us why anyone married wouldnt stand for their vows, if it is not immaturity? it takes a MATURE ADULT to stand by their vows, it takes a MATURE ADULT to walk away from easy/cheap groupies, it takes a MATURE ADULT to respect your partner, it takes a MATURE ADULT to do whats right in a marriage.

Immaturity/maturity has nothing to do with keeping vows. May be he has moral issues but that has nothing to do with immaturity. How do you explain those men who keep their marital vows but turn around to do other evil things like robbery?. Are the mature in your opinion?
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Immaturity/maturity has nothing to do with keeping vows.

of course it does. only someone who is mature enough to stick by them CAN. the person who is quick to say i do but doesnt understand what it means, and therefore go and cheat, is not ADULT ENOUGH (aka ready) to be married. here is a clue: you have to be AN ADULT (in your head) to get married, to have what it takes to HANDLE marriage properly.

May be he has moral issues but that has nothing to do with immaturity.

whatever ISSUE they have is irrelevant, what is important is how they DEAL with that said "issue".
the immature ones are the ones who will disrespect and disregard the vows they took. the immature ones  are the ones who will do something they know is COMPLETELY wrong, to fulfill some cheap agenda. mature human beings dont do that.

How do you explain those men who keep their marital vows but turn around to do other evil things like robbery?. Are the mature in your opinion?

AGAIN immaturity (coupled with other factors). . . . . . . . someone who wants easy quick gains rather than taking the long hard road of educating themselves and then getting a J-O-B, is immature. they are immature to understand the BENEFITS of hardwork!
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by aloyemeka4: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

of course it does. only someone who is mature enough to stick by them CAN. the person who is quick to say i do but doesnt understand what it means, and therefore go and cheat, is not ADULT ENOUGH (aka ready) to be married. here is a clue: you have to be AN ADULT (in your head) to get married, to have what it takes to HANDLE marriage properly.

whatever ISSUE they have is irrelevant, what is important is how they DEAL with that said "issue".
the immature ones are the ones who will disrespect and disregard the vows they took. the immature ones  are the ones who will do something they know is COMPLETELY wrong, to fulfill some cheap agenda. mature human beings dont do that.

AGAIN immaturity (coupled with other factors). . . . . . . . someone who wants easy quick gains rather than taking the long hard road of educating themselves and then getting a J-O-B, is immature. they are immature to understand the BENEFITS of hardwork!

Are you aware that these factors are set and defined by you?. Ashton may have different set of moral rules and definition for maturity/immaturity. He may tell you that any man who makes less than his wife is immature, etc. So, the problem we have today is judging others with your own moral/ethical standard. Are you suggesting that polygamists are immature?. So Buhari is immature?  Bill Clinton is also immature after being one of the greatest  leaders of the free world?.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
sista Aloy
we have to call a spade A SPADE. it doesnt matter what sets of morals he had, his act was childish. if you enter a monogamous contract/union and then creep around like a thief to disregard that contract, then you are not adult enough to understand the meaning/value of standing by your words AND lack serious maturity.

there is a HUGE difference between a man who is a polygamist and says so to EVERYONE (especially his wife), and someone who enters into a monogamous union and then decides that he wants to be a polygamist (without advising the other party). see the difference?

Bill Clinton was IMMATURE, it doesnt matter how great a leader he was. what he did was wrong and immature! some people have weakness and due to these weakness they can have a spell of immaturity (immature acts).
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by aloyemeka4: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

sista Aloy
we have to call a spade A SPADE. it doesnt matter what sets of morals he had, his act was childish. if you enter a monogamous contract/union and then creep around like a thief to disregard that contract, then you are not adult enough to understand the meaning/value of standing by your words AND lack serious maturity.

there is a HUGE difference between a man who is a polygamist and says so to EVERYONE (especially his wife), and someone who enters into a monogamous union and then decides that he wants to be a polygamist (without advising the other party). see the difference?

Bill Clinton was IMMATURE, it doesnt matter how great a leader he was. what he did was wrong and immature! some people have weakness and due to these weakness they can have a spell of immaturity (immature acts).

Who told you that polygamists do tell their first wives that they will eventually end up with 4 women in their lives?
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by coogar: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Do you agree with her comment?. Please vote.

i agree.

no 41 yr old woman would be good enough for a 25 yr-old hag!
let's get things straight here - what stamina has a 41-yr old woman got to cope with a youth? it's a mismatch.
no amount of surgery can boost the stamina of demi moore and there are sexier chics out there for the 25-year-old!
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by seedord247(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
I disagree . . My 49 years old GF still perform well than my 20 years old GF.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by aloyemeka4: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2011
seedord247:

I disagree .  .  My 49 years old GF still perform well than my 20 years old GF.

Clap for your self.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by seedord247(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Clap for your self.

I thought you said you are normal. smiley
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by aloyemeka4: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
seedord247:

I thought you said you are normal. smiley
No I didn't say that. I only said that I am muslim.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by MrsChima1(f): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
Look around and see all those dried up and wrinkled arse women with young men. As much shit as these boys on Nairaland talk, they would be the first ones running after these old arse women for OBVIOUS reasons.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by lindabon: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2011
coogar:

i agree.

let's get things straight here - what stamina has a 41-yr old woman got to cope with a youth? it's a mismatch.
no amount of surgery can boost the stamina of demi moore and there are sexier chics out there for the 25-year-old!

Well, not really. It basically depends on the guy you see. Some guys naturally are attracted to older women out of preference. A cheat will always be a cheat regardless of who he marries.
As for stamina, do you think a 24 year old obese unfit female, will have more stamina than a 41 year old woman who is physically fit?? I don't think so. Maybe at 55, age will catch up.

A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree?
From what I've read, the writer advocates that women should marry while they are young, and age graciously. Bullcrap. Demi Moore is a very sexy woman and can hold down any young man she wants if she still desires to catch them when they are young. If she can afford to make herself look younger, why not go for it; why hate her cos she has enough money to make herself look more beautiful and radiant? The owner of this write up seems jealous to me
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2011
coogar:

i agree.

Coogar,sorry but that simply isnt true.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by coogar: 12:36am On Nov 22, 2011
lindabon:

Well, not really. It basically depends on the guy you see. Some guys naturally are attracted to older women out of preference. A cheat will always be a cheat regardless of who he marries.
As for stamina, do you think a 24 year old obese unfit female, will have more stamina than a 41 year old woman who is physically fit?? I don't think so. Maybe at 55, age will catch up.

the comparison is unfair.
the question should be, do i think a 24 year old physically fit woman have more stamina than a 41 year old woman who is physically fit?

talina:

Coogar,sorry but that simply isnt true.

educate me about the truth, please!
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 22, 2011
Ok Coogar grin, Ive known many women in their 40s who actually were more sexually compatable with a man in his 20s because the men around their age did not have the stamina to keep up with them! This is sometimes the case!
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by coogar: 12:43am On Nov 22, 2011
talina:

Ok Coogar grin, Ive known many women in their 40s who actually were more sexually compatable with a man in his 20s because the men around their age did not have the stamina to keep up with them! This is sometimes the case!

i agree with this.
but don't you think a younger woman in her 20s with the same s[i]e[/i]x-drive would be fitter than the women in their 40s with the same s[i]e[/i]x drive?
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2011
^^^^ Sometimes I suppose. It would depend on the fitness of the individual. Some 40 year olds are fitter than a 25 year old.
Re: A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? by coogar: 12:52am On Nov 22, 2011
talina:

^^^^ Sometimes I suppose. It would depend on the fitness of the individual. Some 40 year olds are fitter than a 25 year old.

i don't disagree with this.
but we should compare like for like.

don't compare a 40 yr old physically fit woman with a 19 yr old obese girl when there are millions of 19 yr old physically fit girls.
my argument is the 19 yr old physically fit woman would be stronger than a 40 yr old physically fit woman(no matter how small).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. / Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] / How Do You Feel About African Ladies Who Post Like This On IG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.