Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? (16808 Views)

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Tonjeola1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
mikekhan:

Forgive my unbelief but is it possible to see some proof. I'v done sumtin like dis in the past and no headway. i kept spending hours on the internet for months at the end of the day when I wanted to withdraw from i account, stories started. At the end of the day I did some research that it was jst a site trying to scam pple and generate traffic.

So if there is way to show me some proof. I can assure you that i can be your bottomline and generate more referrals for u. I work with an ISP(Internet Service Provider), so i know the works
See i don't leave money in my ecurrencies, because what has been happening on payment processors this days, since the time of egold to present liberty reserve, for this reason i withdrew any amount out of my ecurrencies account
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by fred04(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
I do football betting with my phone
and within a month i was able to
make #15000 starting with just
#1000. I used both my football
knowledge and statistics from some
prediction site to place my bet if
you interested i can send you the
details.pls send me the details to
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
maxibrainz:
I do football betting with my phone and within a month i was able to make #15000 starting with just #1000. I used both my football knowledge and statistics from some prediction site to place my bet if you interested i can send you the details
pls send me equally henroski01@gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by ikeeh: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
I just had to tell you about this great site I just found. If you have never made
any money online, please take a close look at this program.

Check it out for yourself at www.Danbaba.com

Regards,
Ikenna Obi
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by pakpan89(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Yes, open the attachment and read

Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by OMOLADY(f): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Yes BULK SMS is the mobile biz that pays off now.

Be your own boss today!!!

Become an sms reseller with us today and have your own SMS website for just N15,000 Only!!

You will also get for FREE the totality of GSM NUMBER DATABASE of any state of your choice and 2000 sms units

Intrested call 080-68330577 or www.smsandgsm.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by madegbola: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012 that pays into your savings bank account)
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by chiboy11(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
madegbola: http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012 that pays into your savings bank account)
dis guy s a scam, u all b careful
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Chiboj(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Do you want to learn how to setup and run your Own IMPORTATION Business? Get to know the secret websites and how to order and pay for your goods first hand. Make 100% and more reselling your goods
Visit: http://www.cheapimports.xtgem.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by fideco: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2013
Start working as an Email Processor today and build ur own business.
Goto www(dot)homebuiz(dot)webs(dot)com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Tekkyboy(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2013
am into domain business/website flipping and am making a fortune by buying and selling domains.like my oga@the top we say 'you can never make a kobo online unless you have a product/skill or service to sell' domain business is the most lucrative business on the internet,AM ALSO LEARNING FOREX AND BOM AT THE MOMENT.if you are interested dis my email;tekkybabao53@gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by geoger: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
fred04: maxibrainz:
I do football betting with my phone
and within a month i was able to
make #15000 starting with just
#1000. I used both my football
knowledge and statistics from some
prediction site to place my bet if
you interested i can send you the
details.pls send me the details to fredceinfoco@gail.com
plz I need the details too. just email me to eligochan95@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by MsSantaClaus(f): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
leverage12: bros I understand what you are saying, but it all depends on how you understand and see it. To me online info marketing is under internet marketing, I remembered very well when Just started my internet marketing business and all I did was to invite my facebook friends and use facebook group, I also invited people from other facebook group in same niche, and I did it all with my phone and cyber café. I was able to make some cash there because I had good info to market. Online trading or betting like betonmarket and football betting or other kind of betting are not businesses and thats why I call them trading. I know there are lots of people that lose from online trading, but there are still those that live by it. Those that bet are gamblers, while those that trade are called traders, because they have systems they follow and thats why I said with right knowledge and capital the guy can start small and build it to something reasonable. Cheers

I think your point is better made when you said Cyber cafe, it's really impossible to run a proper online business with a phone, even in America where the network is high speed. Anyone interested in serious online business, you can visit this Face Book page 'Empower Nija'.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by mobofree: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sure it is..
I'll give one simple example:
1. Got to Wapego.com - free mobile sites builder.
2. Create your own site. Don't worry, you will not need coding skills. YOu will not need pc also, everything can be done right via mobile phones. You can create something like Mobofree, Eskimi, or nairaland and it will take only 10 minutes.
3. Drive traffic to your site and enjoy revenue from advertising smiley
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Ugostar(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls send d details abt football bating to ugochrise@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Social Security Number (SSN) Problem / Starting Ice Cream Business / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account?