Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757252 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by slimtee: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
oliwaseunojo: Pls has anyone confirmed if mactay is collecting cve?

I submitted there last thursday.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
slimtee:

I submitted there last thursday.
are they still accepting c.vs?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 190406dd: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Please is etisalat collecting cv's for this month,x
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2013
I just submitted my c.v to mactay consulting.....u can also try submitting urs....No harm in trying.... We just av to keep hoping for d best
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by doyexy: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello guys pls I need your help. I informed a friend about P&G recuitment,we both applied together but she was called for test and I was not kald. Now she's asking me if I can gatecrash wit her that she willl forward d mail to me..
Can I gate crash P&G test??
Pls guys kindly anser me. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nocmig27: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
You can..There is no harm in trial..But provided the test is not access with password..Like dragnet.Or they are not asking for test sent to each and every applicant.

doyexy: Hello guys pls I need your help. I informed a friend about P&G recuitment,we both applied together but she was called for test and I was not kald. Now she's asking me if I can gatecrash wit her that she willl forward d mail to me..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by toshine1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
doyexy: Hello guys pls I need your help. I informed a friend about P&G recuitment,we both applied together but she was called for test and I was not kald. Now she's asking me if I can gatecrash wit her that she willl forward d mail to me..

pls wen did u apply? was it the advert they brot out ds past january?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by doyexy: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
toshine1:

pls wen did u apply? was it the advert they brot out ds past january?

Yes,january
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Timaks: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hi guys, pls any info on uac aptitute test format? i'll realy aprc8 any help. tanx guys
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PinkPurple(f): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pls,wat no is mactay on the street.tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2013
Pink&Purple:
Mactay is very popular on Prince adelowo adedeji street, just ask anyone. Its not far at all from dat phase one main gate.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by slimtee: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2013
Pink&Purple:

No 5.

it's at the left side of the street. not far from the street junction.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nocmig27: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
Etisalat now sending documentation message through mactay for those who have gone for medicals..Have you received yours?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
Pink&Purple:
pls can you help me submit? here is my nu
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
Going to mactay to submit my cv tomorrow morning. Can someone gimme directions. Once I get to lekki phase 1 gate, how do I get to their office?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
nocmig27: Etisalat now sending documentation message through mactay for those who have gone for medicals..Have you received yours?
Yes oh, received mine around 10 minutes to 1pm today. So grateful to the starter of this thread and all others. Work ie training resumes fully too on monday at the Oshodi centre. To all others expecting job, God will grant urs in good time. Praise Godddddddddddddd, halleluyahhhhhhh. God bless you all. Amen
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
Tajsagay: Going to mactay to submit my cv tomorrow morning. Can someone gimme directions. Once I get to lekki phase 1 gate, how do I get to their office?
Just enter the gate and go towards your right, you will see buses, tell them you are going to Prince Adelowo Adedeji Street or take a bike and tell d bikeman the name of the street and company ie mactay. Mactay is at no 5 on the street
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
Relixy2k: Just enter the gate and go towards your right, you will see buses, tell them you are going to Prince Adelowo Adedeji Street or take a bike and tell d bikeman the name of the street and company ie mactay. Mactay is at no 5 on the street
thanks alot. appreciate it!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
Got the message frm mactay for documentatn.To God be d glory
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dogitto: Got the message frm mactay for documentatn.To God be d glory
congrats bro!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
Tajsagay: congrats bro!
thank you sir! Wish!ng you the very best in everyth!ng you lay your hands.Th!s !s your season to sh!ne..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by njoku000(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
I got the message too. I feel bad that after going through all the stages of this recruitment process and getting d job finally, I'm unable to take the job; I say so cus I've already resumed work two wks ago as a graduate assistant in a federal collage of education. I wish I could tranfer my offer to someone who needs it more than me. Anyways, I thank you al who contributed to this forum and I congratulate all the successful ppl and I want to ask those yet to get d sms not to loose hope; keep the faith ane God wud answer all ur prayers.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ezzye: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
Tajsagay: Going to mactay to submit my cv tomorrow morning. Can someone gimme directions. Once I get to lekki phase 1 gate, how do I get to their office?

boss can u help me submit abeg, my num is 08030551492. God bless u
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 15, 2013
pls can you he
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 15, 2013

Pls bawz, can u kindly help wiv myn?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 6:57am On Feb 15, 2013
bharnjey:

Pls bawz, can u kindly help wiv myn?
how do i do that chief? i jst saw this now!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2013
Tajsagay: how do i do that chief? i jst saw this now!

R yu goin thr dz mawnin? U can stil chill til biz centres opens na... Wel, uv got d final say tho; if it b ok wiv u.. I shld b in lag nxt wkend, juss concerned wiv d tym tho buh if u can stil help wiv it, send ur mail add.

Tanx sire!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2013
bharnjey:

R yu goin thr dz mawnin? U can stil chill til biz centres opens na... Wel, uv got d final say tho; if it b ok wiv u.. I shld b in lag nxt wkend, juss concerned wiv d tym tho buh if u can stil help wiv it, send ur mail add.

Tanx sire!
sorry bro. Already on the island. Got a free ride wif my folks working on d island. Sorry!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2013
Finally dropped off my cv @ mactay! Easy pecy
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Tajsagay: Finally dropped off my cv @ mactay! Easy pecy

Goodluck oooooooo......submitted mine on weds nd hope dey call soon.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2013
Tajsagay: Finally dropped off my cv @ mactay! Easy pecy
pls do you know if they will still be collecting on Monday?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2013
slimmy05: pls do you know if they will still be collecting on Monday?

Just go and drop,,there's no deadline for c.v submission...they'll call u if dey need more ppl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.