Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755287 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by idsamoo(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Pls @all is it right to send Cv to mactay tru courier service,jst looking at cost of transportation,nd cost of sending it to dem tru courier is cheaper!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2013
slimmy05: pls do you know if they will still be collecting on Monday?
Asked the lady there about deadline for submission & she said its an ongoing process so you can go anytime. However, the earlier, the better! Goodluck
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Miss Ope:

Goodluck oooooooo......submitted mine on weds nd hope dey call soon.
thanks! Hope so too.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nocmig27: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2013
Dogitto: Got the message frm mactay for documentatn.To God be d glory
Please Dogitto, just wana ask.Do you know whether they are through with their text message bc so many people who have gone for medicals did not receive the text..Or are they sending it by batches?Plz try to confirm..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by didicold(f): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
I would like to go submit my cv @ mactay on monday, which busstop should i drop @ when i am on d bus to lekki/ajah
PS: is it compulsory to wear a suit for an interview, and are ladies allowed to wear dresses

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
didicold: I would like to go submit my cv @ mactay on monday, which busstop should i drop @ when i am on d bus to lekki/ajah
PS: is it compulsory to wear a suit for an interview, and are ladies allowed to wear dresses

Drop a lekki phase one bustop..... Climb d bridge to cross over to d other side....
There's no interview going on just drop ur..c.v with the receptionist....u'll be called when dey need more people.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
didicold: I would like to go submit my cv @ mactay on monday, which busstop should i drop @ when i am on d bus to lekki/ajah
jst drop @ phase 1 roundabout. cross the pedestrian bridge to the other side, walk in through the main gate, ask for where the shuttle buses are, enter them and say you going to mactay! they will drop you at the junction of the street, the house is NO 5( its unmarked though but its a red building, you cant miss it)
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2013
nocmig27:
Please Dogitto, just wana ask.Do you know whether they are through with their text message bc so many people who have gone for medicals did not receive the text..Or are they sending it by batches?Plz try to confirm..
We were close to 80 yesterday during the documentation. I saw many new faces o. I think the best thing to do is to just call their number, i will send the numeber that sent the text to me so that you can put your mind at rest. I will send a request to your email now so dat i can send the number there.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nocmig27: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2013
Relixy2k: We were close to 80 yesterday during the documentation. I saw many new faces o. I think the best thing to do is to just call their number, i will send the numeber that sent the text to me so that you can put your mind at rest. I will send a request to your email now so dat i can send the number there.

Ok,thanks...I have the number since yesterday and have called to confirm..The guy said it is on batches but not convincing..God dey..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nocmig27: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Relixy2k: We were close to 80 yesterday during the documentation. I saw many new faces o. I think the best thing to do is to just call their number, i will send the numeber that sent the text to me so that you can put your mind at rest. I will send a request to your email now so dat i can send the number there.
You said you guys were upto 80 but my guy that went there yesterday told me that they were not up to 35.Does it mean you went to Mactay or Uconnect for documentation..Which one? Just wana know..Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
I went to Mactay. My friend who did his own medicals on the the 23rd January has also not been called. When did you do your medicals?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nocmig27: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Relixy2k: I went to Mactay. My friend who did his own medicals on the the 23rd January has also not been called. When did you do your medicals?

Thanks dear, i did mine on that same 23rd Jan..When did you do your own..Has that your guy called the number and if yes, what was their response..I want to really know whether they will still call..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
nocmig27:

Thanks dear, i did mine on that same 23rd Jan..When did you do your own..Has that your guy called the number and if yes, what was their response..I want to really know whether they will still call..
I did mine on the 21st and i saw many people who did theirs on the same day. My friend hasnt callled dat number. I think it's indeed in batches.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nocmig27: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
Relixy2k: I did mine on the 21st and i saw many people who did theirs on the same day. My friend hasnt callled dat number. I think it's indeed in batches.

Thanks dear but any news on this, do not hesitate to tell us here..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
nocmig27:
th!s is what i th!nk! The documentatn must be in batches! On the attendance list we had to sign at d gate there were 71 names on it. When i went for the xray medicals on d 21st my no was 79 or so ! That was for the first day of the medicals. Now add the total no for d first day and d other days we may probably have a total attendance of up to 180
my conclusion is that d documentatn will hv to be in batches .
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
what's up relixy! Remember me?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
Dogitto: what's up relixy! Remember me?
Yes o, congrats once more oh. We meet on monday
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jacuixz(f): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
I'l drop mine too on monday...pls is dere any requirement apart frm university degree?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
jacuixz: I'l drop mine too on monday...pls is dere any requirement apart frm university degree?
Just the degree, they will still train you themselves before you start the job. NYSC completion is also there but I dont know how strict they are with NYSC certificate. Drop ur cv first
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nocmig27: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dogitto:
th!s is what i th!nk! The documentatn must be in batches! On the attendance list we had to sign at d gate there were 71 names on it. When i went for the xray medicals on d 21st my no was 79 or so ! That was for the first day of the medicals. Now add the total no for d first day and d other days we may probably have a total attendance of up to 180
my conclusion is that d documentatn will hv to be in batches .

Yeah..Thanks, i thought as much..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2013
Relixy2k: Just the degree, they will still train you themselves before you start the job. NYSC completion is also there but I dont know how strict they are with NYSC certificate. Drop ur cv first

You know even tel am the stages she has to pass through before she gets the Job..you dey say train..... Na so e easy to get the job.....*smiles*..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jacuixz(f): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2013
@slimmy05..my number is 07054436468
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jacuixz(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2013
Miss Ope:

You know even tel am the stages she has to pass through before she gets the Job..you dey say train..... Na so e easy to get the job.....*smiles*..

Pls wat r d stages?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by funepepa: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
plssss aws i want 2 ask is it 2ru U-connect /mactay.and which 1 s faster in callin.or is U-connectin no longer acpt c.v again
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by adislake: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bros can u please shed more light on how u got ur lecturing job @College of education, am interested
njoku000: I got the message too. I feel bad that after going through all the stages of this recruitment process and getting d job finally, I'm unable to take the job; I say so cus I've already resumed work two wks ago as a graduate assistant in a federal collage of education. I wish I could tranfer my offer to someone who needs it more than me. Anyways, I thank you al who contributed to this forum and I congratulate all the successful ppl and I want to ask those yet to get d sms not to loose hope; keep the faith ane God wud answer all ur prayers.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by pechiko: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2013
Tajsagay: jst drop @ phase 1 roundabout. cross the pedestrian bridge to the other side, walk in through the main gate, ask for where the shuttle buses are, enter them and say you going to mactay! they will drop you at the junction of the street, the house is NO 5( its unmarked though but its a red building, you cant miss it)
please can you tell me the time of the day C.Vs are accepted(morninig,afternoon or throughout the day)?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2013
pechiko: please can you tell me the time of the day C.Vs are accepted(morninig,afternoon or throughout the day)?
i got there about 9am
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hollayemy89: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pls can someone send me d address of both mactay and u-connect at lekki phase 1...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by pechiko: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Tajsagay: i got there about 9am
thanks for the swift response. God Bless u!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by suavebabe(f): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
pechiko: please can you tell me the time of the day C.Vs are accepted(morninig,afternoon or throughout the day)?

Please can you help me to submit my cv whenever you want to drop yours. Am presently out of lagos. Please reply, so I can forward my cv to you..Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.