Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757290 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2016
igho9:

I did personality test Friday last week, just got a text invite for CBT this morning.
Oh, that means mine is real, i got too for 8:30 a.m, you stay in Lagos? wanna contact you....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2016
Yeahreen:
Where is the time to submit multiple application? Besides, i dont think it is possible to fill that same form more than once because immediately you fill, your details remain on their database. sad
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Yeahreen:
A frend told me u need a minimum of 25wpm to scale through. All d best..
Not true they have other criteria for selection aside WPM. Hausa CC are the most needed at this period of recruitment. This will be the last time i will be quoting you. #OK BYE cool

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Johnholt2217:

Thanks very much, really appreciate ur advice. God bless
You are welcome all the best.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yeahreen(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Yeah, I am. A frend told me just before I entad the hall to do the cbt. #Bless
mustiusman:

Are you sure of this? No pee, will re-apply
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Yeahreen:
R u sure u didn't apply multiple times?
the truth is i did that personality test twice oh, i did the first on friday and submitted, but surprisingly on saturday morning, i got a text message to check my mail and attend to the personality assessment, so i did it again thinking maybe the first one did not record.....and ofcourse, some errors i made in the first one, i corrected in the second one.garacias.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2016
mustiusman:
I Guess Etisalat are confused peeps, I got 81% and 24wpm, I did other stuffs perfectly, but got the regret mail. What might their criteria be? Who knows..Na dem sabi sha
please wanna contact you, reply to my pm please.....or maybe drop me your number...thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stevencrown(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2016
oyeludef:
nope. It shouldnt b d same. For d top, you click d most likely option, for d bottom, you click d least likely. The instruction is there na

f**k ... for fear of time me no read the instruction! f**k¡ fear! thanks bro
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yeahreen(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2016
U don't Need to quote me. But trust me, without getting up to 25wpm, the other criteria won't count. As at last year, if u didn't pass dis very first part, u'll not be allowed to proceed to write d other test. #Bless
MissIndependent:
Not true they have other criteria for selection aside WPM. Hausa CC are the most needed at this period of recruitment. This will be the last time i will be quoting you. #OK BYE cool

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stevencrown(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
For those going for the interview on Monday, please be well prepared and be bold and calm. Don't bother your head reading about Etisalat and all coz they won't ask anything about that... Just make sure you pay much attention during the buddy session and note down some stuff coz you will surely be asked what you learnt during the buddy session.
Dress well; it is not necessary you wear suit and kit up corporately, just wear a clean nice shirt with a tie and cool trouser, and for the ladies, you can wear a nice business gown or a quite simple business casual outfit, just make sure you look simple and smart.
Get ready for a phone call roleplay.
Speak good and simple English; if you have a bad accent, please start working on it because you will be asked to read a passage which has words like voucher, fuel, subscriber, communication, etc
Smile at intervals and be ready to ask them, at least, one question after the interview.
How I wish I had someone to tell me all these before the interview, but nevertheless I believe in God's divine help.

I wish you all the best.

NA ONLY ONE SISTER I GET... if say me get reach Four I for give you one without asking u to do any OWERRI pattern

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissIndependent(f): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Yeahreen:
U don't Need to quote me. But trust me, without getting up to 25wpm, the other criteria won't count. As at last year, if u didn't pass dis very first part, u'll not be allowed to proceed to write d other test. #Bless
OK Sir goodluck then. Remember to share your Testimony on Nairaland when you finally get the Job. wink
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oyeludef(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2016
stevencrown:

f**k ... for fear of time me no read the instruction! f**k¡ fear! thanks bro
the time was more than enough for me sha.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yeahreen(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Oh owk..all d best..
otabuko:
the truth is i did that personality test twice oh, i did the first on friday and submitted, but surprisingly on saturday morning, i got a text message to check my mail and attend to the personality assessment, so i did it again thinking maybe the first one did not record.....and ofcourse, some errors i made in the first one, i corrected in the second one.garacias.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yeahreen(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2016
Lolz, Fankz Ma. #Bless
MissIndependent:
OK Sir goodluck then. Remember to share your Testimony on Nairaland when you finally get the Job. wink
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stevencrown(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2016
oyeludef:
the time was more than enough for me sha.

no b small thing... all the bless...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2016
Yeahreen:
Oh owk..all d best..
thank you

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by haykwise2015(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Pls who have the idea of their salary, because I got a mail from dem to come for cbt on thursday and I just got a govt teaching job, so I don't know if there salary is worth giving dem a trial.........
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2016
50k +15k Eti credit +1.5gb data
haykwise2015:
Pls who have the idea of their salary, because I got a mail from dem to come for cbt on thursday and I just got a govt teaching job, so I don't know if there salary is worth giving dem a trial.........
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2016
Pls for those dat hv done CBT, wats d dress code?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2016
stevencrown:

NA ONLY ONE SISTER I GET... if say me get reach Four I for give you one without asking u to do any OWERRI pattern

Funny you. Thanks anyways! smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Medicals have started rolling in. Glory be to God. Despite the way i messed up during the interview, i still got invited for Medicals. LORD, I give Glory to your name; only you can do this LORD.
Just one more request LORD, Please perfect this for me totally. (amen)

17 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Congrats bro
PrinceAlex001:
Medicals have started rolling in. Glory be to God. Despite the way i messed up during the interview, i still got invited for Medicals. LORD, I give Glory to your name; only you can do this LORD.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2016
What was ur dress code 4 ur CBT?
PrinceAlex001:
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
Amen, congratulations dear
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2016
@PrinceAlex001 I just saw medicals oo...Hallelujah
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by opeano(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
oluwoleoni2:
@PrinceAlex001 I just saw medicals oo...Hallelujah

Congrats Guys. I got medical invitee too. 9am tomorrow(Wednesday)

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Easyjay: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Easyjay: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by igho9: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2016
otabuko:
Oh, that means mine is real, i got too for 8:30 a.m, you stay in Lagos? wanna contact you....

Yap, I'm in Lagos but my time is 12pm
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Sweetyie(f): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2016
Ojestas:
Had telephone interview on Thursday. . Nothing is coming forth yet. . Anyone else in d same shoe??
Yes oh
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Easyjay: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.