Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757192 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2016
igho9:

Yap, I'm in Lagos but my time is 12pm
I shall be coming from Ilorin, mine is 8:30 AM......we could be in contact?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Sweetyie(f): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2016
Easyjay:

please, In the docs.google.com/forms... After i filled the form, i clicked next... Nothing happens thereafter... it did not load... Is that normal?
No its not normal, another page is suppose to show, then u fill and click submit, then another page Will tell u ur response has been submitted or successful
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
Medicals have started rolling in. Glory be to God. Despite the way i messed up during the interview, i still got invited for Medicals. LORD, I give Glory to your name; only you can do this LORD.
Just one more request LORD, Please perfect this for me totally. (amen)
I hope in few weeks, my medicals will roll in....i tap from your blessing.....congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2016
Sweetyie:

No its not normal, another page is suppose to show, then u fill and click submit, then another page Will tell u ur response has been submitted or successful
have you been invited for CBT?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Easyjay: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yeahreen(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Big congrats bruv. Ur gud hrt deserves it.. #Bless
PrinceAlex001:
Medicals have started rolling in. Glory be to God. Despite the way i messed up during the interview, i still got invited for Medicals. LORD, I give Glory to your name; only you can do this LORD.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by atomilola: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2016
I'm yet to receive any mail as regards the CBT I wrote last week Thursday, anyone in my shoes?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by armstell: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2016
please guys...wanna known if someone can reschedule d CBT test...if yes..how can one go about it...thanks in advance!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Sweetyie(f): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
otabuko:
have you been invited for CBT?
No, i haven't even done the personality test
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ojestas(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sweetyie:

seems they v forgotten those of us yet to do the personLAlity test. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kaka22(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ojestas:
seems they v forgotten those of us yet to do the personLAlity test. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
They will send the link to do the test soon. Although I got a call from etisalat customer care on Thursday and personality test link was sent to me on the same day. I did the test and got cbt invite today. Anyway, I believe you will be sent the test link since you haven't gotten regret mail.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abdoullerh: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
opeano:

Congrats Guys. I got medical invitee too. 9am tomorrow(Wednesday)
is it all of u dat did d interview last week? And how many were u pls
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ojestas(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
kaka22:

They will send the link to do the test soon. Although I got a call from etisalat customer care on Thursday and personality test link was sent to me on the same day. I did the test and got cbt invite today. Anyway, I believe you will be sent the test link since you haven't gotten regret mail.
Alright, we hope they do...thanks, bro.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sweetyie:

okay,goodluck...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by pringles212(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pls help....08090090200 called me now, I am guessing for the first stage and I mistakenly cut the call. Please do you think I will be called again?
Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ojestas(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
pringles212:
Pls help....08090090200 called me now, I am guessing for the first stage and I mistakenly cut the call. Please do you think I will be called again?
Thanks
Lol. . u no suppose do that kind mistake o. . U might ne lucky to get their call back.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by pringles212(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
kcee07:

Also missed a call from same number this afternoon

Pls were u later contacted?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sandzphield(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
it can only be God... congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
house pls my typing speed has not gone beyond 20wpm despite all my practice, I don't know if I should risk going for ctb tomorrow because travelling and money is involved. pls advice

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abdoullerh: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
grami:
house pls my typing speed has not gone beyond 20wpm despite all my practice, I don't know if I should risk going for ctb tomorrow because travelling and money is involved. pls advice
you should go....it depends on d passage you are given. Success

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
I just got an email just now for CBT tomorrow in Kano. Biko what are the possible passages?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Johnholt2217(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please has anyone else gotten a message for interview? That's for those dat budded 11&12th. Please I need a feedback, God bless
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by atama27(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please, how is the typing test Done, is it like the read and you type or you listen to it and you type? That's for the CBT, and the problem solving, are you to speak to a customer on phone or just listen and type your responses? I got a mail for CBT in kano tomorrow...please your response will be appreciated @Tchidi, MissIndependent and @dahvydson...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sandzphield(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
wizzy89:
What was ur dress code 4 ur CBT?
dress code for cbt please...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
atama27:
Please, how is the typing test Done, is it like the read and you type or you listen to it and you type? That's for the CBT, and the problem solving, are you to speak to a customer on phone or just listen and type your responses? I got a mail for CBT in kano tomorrow...please your response will be appreciated @Tchi.di, MissIndepen.dent and @dahvydson...thank you.

Typing test; You read and type.

Problem Solving; you're given a scenario and you answer it with common sense.

It's the call simulation that you listen to a customer and put in his/her details. And it's recorded, so you're not doing any speaking.

Tchidi, how did your interview go?

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
There is room for improvement...Keep the hope alive
grami:
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by igho9: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
otabuko:
I shall be coming from Ilorin, mine is 8:30 AM......we could be in contact?

OK. I sent u a PM u can mail me.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by igho9: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dahveydson:

It's the call simulation that you listen to a customer and put in his/her details. And it's recorded, so you're not doing any speaking.

Thanks bro for ur updates thus far.
Pls what's the duration of the whole CBT stuff. I'v got another interview same day.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
igho9:

Thanks bro for ur updates thus far.
Pls what's the duration of the whole CBT stuff. I'v got another interview same day.

It shouldn't be more than 30minutes. But factors like network can make it last 1hr+

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by atama27(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dahveydson:

God bless you real good bro

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abdoullerh: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
wordsplay:
I just got an email just now for CBT tomorrow in Kano. Biko what are the possible passages?
hey can I have a word withu pls abdoullerh@gmail.com
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by atomilola: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Am I d only one here? I'm yet to receive their msg after writing d CBT last week. Some1 shld pls responnnddd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.