Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (758099 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Egohunter: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
calexix:
Who is here CBT 9.30

Am scared guys wish me luck.
good luck but why do u want to leave ur new job
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by calexix(f): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
My typing test wasn't all that great but I am hopeful I look unto God.. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by calexix(f): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Egohunter:
good luck but why do u want to leave ur new job

At ego hunter march 13th was my one year anniversary at my present job..I love my job but I work Saturdays and no enough time for myself...I made a lot of goals this year and getting a job that gives me time to do other stuffs is key to achieving those goals..

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
@dahveydson....be honest with urself, If nah u, u go read 118 pages from d beginning??! If u or any other person here can offer help to questions asked here, pls do & forget d fact dat it's been answered b4. Afterall, dats y u & I came here 2 seek answers.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Medicals done and dusted waiting for my offer letter...In Jesus Name.

8 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
wizzy89:
@dahveydson....be honest with urself, If nah u, u go read 118 pages from d beginning??! If u or any other person here can offer help to questions asked here, pls do & forget d fact dat it's been answered b4. Afterall, dats y u & I came here 2 seek answers.

You know the truth, I went through them. Not all anyway. Started from page 1, went 4-4 pages.. later increased it and I got most of what I wanted. Take the stress, it's worth it. Its part of the hustle winkwink
I try to answer when I can but sometimes, it's better to read through too. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dharasso(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Can one still apply?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by shahpour(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
chypotenti:
Plsss I jx missed Etisalat's call some minutes ago, plsss what do I do? Are they going to call back?
When did you fill the online form bro?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
wizzy89:
@dahveyd.son....be honest with urself, If nah u, u go read 118 pages from d beginning??! If u or any other person here can offer help to questions asked here, pls do & forget d fact dat it's been answered b4. Afterall, dats y u & I came here 2 seek answers.

If you can display this kind of laziness in your quest for knowledge then I don't know what to say to you.

And yes I go read almost all the pages before I ask questions. If person lazy to just access information wey dey some clicks away, na i'm sabi. U go see pesin go still come here ask "how did you apply" without going through any of the pages wey d answers full there.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
oluwoleoni2:

Great. Congrats man.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
I wouldn't call it laziness. Hv u been to other forums created by more civilised countries, u can never be lost there because even if a question is asked 10 times,someone with help must surely reply den if he can't, he would get the link of that exact page where d answer is & paste, not telling him/her 2 read tru a lot of pages. Now dats HELP. Let's learn to help one anoda in dis our beloved country. I greet u
Dahveydson:

If you can display this kind of laziness in your quest for knowledge then I don't know what to say to you.

And yes I go read almost all the pages before I ask questions. If person lazy to just access information wey dey some clicks away, na i'm sabi. U go see pesin go still come here ask "how did you apply" without going through any of the pages wey d answers full there.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
wizzy89:
I wouldn't call it laziness. Hv u been to other forums created by more civilised countries, u can never be lost there because even if a question is asked 10 times,someone with help must surely reply den if he can't, he would get the link of that exact page where d answer is & paste, not telling him/her 2 read tru a lot of pages. Now dats HELP. Let's learn to help one anoda in dis our beloved country. I greet u

As you have said, we are not in 'more' civilised country. So if one wants a question to be answered repeatedly on a thread, he should visit the forums of 'more' civilised countries.

If you don't help people, that's fine. I do help people who ask and reach out to me for help for information and all. And I also reach out to people for help or clarification, and they respond. So don't try to put everybody in a box.

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Abirisegun(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
I posted the following like 4 pages down, am editing and re-posting it again for the "Questionnaires".

You guys should endeavour to read previous threads. Any new member should read from page 91 down to the current page, all questions has been answered, I repeat, all questions has been answered and many more.

BTW, I belief it should be 6 stages.
1. Phone Interview.
2. Online Assessment Test.
3. CBT.
4. Buddy Session.
5. Interview.
6. Medicals. #Dazzol.

I stand to be corrected though!

Best

FYI, I got regret mail after my Online Assessment Test. But I re-applied with another email and Tel no, hoping to hear from them.

for those who still want to apply, here is the link: copy and paste:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6AeQ/viewform

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Now dis is wat I call 'BEING HELPFUL'. Though u shouldn't hv made emphasis on those dat ask questions cus any one dat claims he knows 2 much shouldn't b found on Nairaland. Thanks
Abirisegun:
I posted the following like 4 pages down, am editing and re-posting it again for the "Questionnaires".

You guys should endeavour to read previous threads. Any new member should read from page 91 down to the current page, all questions has been answered, I repeat, all questions has been answered and many more.

BTW, I belief it should be 6 stages.
1. Phone Interview.
2. Online Assessment Test.
3. CBT.
4. Buddy Session.
5. Interview.
6. Medicals. #Dazzol.

I stand to be corrected though!

Best

FYI, I got regret mail after my Online Assessment Test. But I re-applied with another email and Tel no, hoping to hear from them.

for those who still want to apply, here is the link: copy and paste:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6AeQ/viewform

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
wizzy89:
Now dis is wat I call 'BEING HELPFUL'. Though u shouldn't hv made emphasis on those dat ask questions cus any one dat claims he knows 2 much shouldn't b found on Nairaland. Thanks

Lol. Nice banter.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
tchidi:

Know what's on your cv na... they'll get questions and ask.

Dahveydson, Princealex001..... just got medical message now.
Tchidi eh,this job thing, if i lie make i pai, i no remember when i apply, wetin dey for the cv wey i use apply i no know....you know say we dey always twist cv to suit the job being applied....lol

congrats on your medical....hope to get mine when it's appropriate.....gracias

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
For my CBT 18th,8:30 a.m, please guys, i like to keep grown hair very well combed, hope it's not a problem, for the dress code, i can deal with that.....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by GEJfan1: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
hello, i had my cbt today and my score for typing wasnt impressive at all.
If you are going for the cbt, try preparing for the typing exercise using typing master software and practise using the common office keyboard(my mistake was practising with mavis beacon which has quite different ui nd no time constraint). Try practicing all the exercise on dat software cos d question will surely come from one of it. Our exercise today was stinging bee. With this, you are good to go.
I wish you all d best as i wait for a miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tuna01: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
How many days does it takes to get d medical message after interview
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
tuna01:
How many days does it takes to get d medical message after interview
Mine was a day. Some took 6days.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tuna01: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
tchidi:

Mine was a day. Some took 6days.

Thanks for d info
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by shawrygal(f): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
GEJfan1:
If you are going for the cbt, try preparing for the typing exercise using typing master software and practise using the common office keyboard(my mistake was practising with mavis beacon which has quite different ui nd no time constraint). Try practicing all the exercise on dat software cos d question will surely come from one of it. Our exercise today was stinging bee. With this, you are good to go.
Good sayings. But don't u think it is too early to know if u do well or not, it is left for d firm to decide. Who knows, it might work fine. What was ur score?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by atomilola: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
oluwoleoni2:

Congrats & Amen. Pls, I did my cbt last wk Thurs but I'm yet 2 get a response 4rm them. I'm thinking of sending them a mail via d email addy dy used in sending me d CBT invite, pls, what do u feel.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Egohunter: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
GEJfan1:
you try self..na so I de type de feel like don , na d etisalat ppl cum hold my hand say bros ur 2 mins has elapsed since ooo

chaii...e pain meeee

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekem(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls house wat re d things DAT must b filled in multitasking test. Name, phone number and wat ?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Egohunter:
you try self..na so I de type de feel like don , na d etisalat ppl cum hold my hand say bros ur 2 mins has elapsed since ooo

chaii...e pain meeee

grin grin grin

Hope say you score well
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
teekem:
Pls house wat re d things DAT must b filled in multitasking test. Name, phone number and wat ?

Yes and the rest are drop downs with options.

Don't worry yourself about that, as you'll watch a video and even do a pre-test before the scored test. Plus enough instructions from instructors.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dahveydson:

Yes and the rest are drop downs with options.

Don't worry yourself about that, as you'll watch a video and even do a pre-test before the scored test. Plus enough instructions from instructors.

you have been of great help in this thread, na just say some of us wey get the instructions no dey hear......thank you oh........

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
GEJfan1:
Mavis beacon, i think does have time constraint, it's time constraint is kinda observed in the way it reads the time and as well show you your accuracy rate and errors,and shows also the time you used in typing a document.......all the same, please do not lose hope.gracias
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Biko, o buru na imere CBT unyahu, biko, bia ebe a gwa anyi ka osi gaa........k'anyi bu ndi n'agabe ghi, mara ihe anyi ga na ele anya ya...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ojestas(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
otabuko:
Biko, o buru na imere CBT unyahu, biko, bia ebe a gwa anyi ka osi gaa........k'anyi bu ndi n'agabe ghi, mara ihe anyi ga na ele anya ya...
Ogadimma !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.