Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (758111 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by emee21: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
shocked omo!!!. See crowd o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Just finished my Personality Test. Yayy Patiently waiting on the CBT invite
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Read up d page
Myquel1:
Plz my people, Wots d likes of the question to expect at d personality test?
Response wud be appreciated
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Rachie83: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Please guys,you have to come to my aid.I once did my personality test and i later received a regret email that i did not perform well.Please what is expected from personality test cos i believed i tried my best?I reapplied and i just received another telephone interview,i need the necassary info abt this personality test.Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by potbelly(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
wizzy89, dahveydson... your response and the response of others to my question will be appreciated.thanks...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
wizzy89:
Read up d page

LOL

Same answer you were blasting others for giving. It's well

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abdoullerh: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
zizi04:
i wanna ask a question . most of you that they called, what network phone line are u using. may be they are playing a little bit of politics
no politics broda. Just exercise patience
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rachie83:
Please guys,you have to come to my aid.I once did my personality test and i later received a regret email that i did not perform well.Please what is expected from personality test cos i believed i tried my best?I reapplied and i just received another telephone interview,i need the necassary info abt this personality test.Thanks
I think a more detailed answer to this question is given in previous pages. Do well to read above. But you should concentrate on answers that portrays you as a team player, good communicator, easy to make friends, submission to authority, not easily angered and the likes. Avoid answers that portrays you as bossy, easily angered, dominating etc
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Winifred2015:
Just finished my Personality Test. Yayy Patiently waiting on the CBT invite

Best of luck. Me still dey ontop the matter
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by comradeaz: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=calexix post=43877514]Please am confused

I did my cbt Wednesday I got two weird mails this morning somebody please help me..

See mail below...

Dear Anopue Cynthia Chisom,

Sequel to the mail received below, Please note the ASSESSMENT you are invited to take is a Personality Profiling Assessment (PPA) and not a Computer based test. (CBT),

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Anopue Cynthia Chisom ,

Congratulations on passing the 1st stage of our recruitment process. (i.e. the telephone interview).

You are hereby required to take a personality assessment.

This is the 2nd stage of the recruitment process for the role of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in the Etisalat Contact Centre.

The PIN provided below is required to access the test link. (Please keep this TEST CODE discreetly).
Find below the link to access the personality assessment.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wNoZKFMvc0Mk0DNED9YYyueu77HKGM4X1ZW2FihMkUs/viewform

To open the link above in order to access the questions, please right click on the link and select ‘open hyperlink’ OR copy the link into a browser

You are expected to take the assessment on or before 2pm Sunday, 20th March, 2016.

The recommended duration for the test is 15 minutes. The time starts counting from when you click on the provided link.

• You must pick an option in each question in order to be automatically directed to the next set of questions.

• You are required to take the assessment on a computer system (i.e. desktop or laptop) or tablet with uninterrupted internet access.

NB: Kindly lookout for email and SMS invite for next stage within 96hrs of concluding this online test.

Regards,

Customer Care Recruitment

Etisalat Nigeria.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by comradeaz: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
I don't think you should worry. Someone just sent a mail to them via that their -cust.carerecruitment@etisalat.com.ng they replied the person to disregard it . That is ONLY if he\she has already done CBT sometime this week or last week[quote author=comradeaz post=43882607][/quote]
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
potbelly, you just received the call this morning and they say you'll get a mail. Exercise patience.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
Pls house, I missed their call this morning.......pls does any body have an ideal if they will call again?

M really worried and angry for missing the call

I missed their call too they just called me today since last week. Try reapplying and be patient, they'll call back.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by potbelly(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Baba I am just hoping my inability to describe myself in a local dilect wouldn't disqualify me *a lil nervous but hopeful*
Dahveydson:
potbelly, you just received the call this morning and they say you'll get a mail. Exercise patience.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by BossladySophie: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jesu! I am just seeing this now. Is it too late to apply? Any link plz?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
potbelly:
Baba I am just hoping my inability to describe myself in a local dilect wouldn't disqualify me *a lil nervous but hopeful*

Can't say as I wasn't asked to do that during my phone interview.

Exercise patience. if you're in doubt, reapply.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 50desh(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
11:30am has metamorphosed to 1:45pm. I need to go for Jumat prayer. Subhanallah
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by potbelly(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Will do just. That if I don't get a mail... Thanks bruv
Dahveydson:

Can't say as I wasn't asked to do that during my phone interview.

Exercise patience. if you're in doubt, reapply.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Khez: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Alimi1:
Congrats bro.... Already at their Mushin centre now.... waiting for the buddy to commence[color=#550000][/color]

How much is the salary bro?

Can i get your contacts to call you directly and ask questions

Got there mail too, buh i already have a job, and a PGD student, so trying to see if it's worth it
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Khez: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Alimi1:
Jus got in from my first day of buddy...... Well it commenced around 3pm....., We were 7 that came for buddy today, we sat with agents, listenedn watched how they responded to clients..... Thats all..... One of the supervisors called us , asked if we had any questions. ...we said no..... My 2nd buddy has been rescheduled for Monday (nyt shift)

Have you started work?

Have you been told what to expect month end?

Pls say bro

Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
DEM NEVER SEND ME MAIL FOR PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT O.......GAT A CALL FROM THEM YESTERDAY EVENING
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Khez: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
dachaste:
Resumption calls rolling in. Expecting mails.

After how all the waiting. Bless God sha.

How much is the salary dear?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Khez: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
MissIndependent:
This Etisalat people no serious just got another call from them asking if i am still interested in the job that they are calling in respect of my Resume i had to tell the HR i did CBT yesterday she come say alright she wish me all the best undecided undecided undecided as i don hear the yeye salary sef i don give up i may not go for the next stage even if i am qualified and invited. Rubbish!!! undecided cool

How much is it?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Khez: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dahveydson:

Lool

I expected this though considering you left a place that was paying you almost the figure for your current place. I was sha wondering whether you've not seen the salary on this thread.

How much is it brother? Abegi help
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Khez: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
How much is this job ni?
PrinceAlex001:
Good morning everyone; this is in addition to the information i posted last week as regards the interview at Etisalat. For those that will be going this week , please read up the first info i gave and add these ones...
- Try as much as possible to interact with other interviewee; try at least to know their names and a little information as regards their background. Especially for those that will be interviewed in oshodi call centre, the HR team over there do ask.
- Do not forget the name of the agent(s) you buddied with.
- And do not be so silly to 'jabo' that you know one/some of the staff of Etisalat. Coz they might whine you... and if you 'jabo'... OYO.

Success y'all !
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
@dachaste have you started work and how much is the salary?.. I just concluded my medicals on Wednesday when should I be expecting resumption mail?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol I actually meant he shud read up dat exact page. I just answered dat question.
Dahveydson:

LOL

Same answer you were blasting others for giving. It's well
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Khez: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
wizzy89:
50k +15k Eti credit +1.5gb data

The credit comes inform of cash?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol u Neva start grin
50desh:
11:30am has metamorphosed to 1:45pm. I need to go for Jumat prayer. Subhanallah
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
No Sir. Directly 2 ur Eti line
Khez:

The credit comes inform of cash?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
wizzy89:
Lol I actually meant he shud read up dat exact page. I just answered dat question.

Wonder why you'll refer him to read the page when you could just have answered his question - applying your logic.

Khez, go through the previous pages to see speculations about the salary.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Khez: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
grami:
house pls my typing speed has not gone beyond 20wpm despite all my practice, I don't know if I should risk going for ctb tomorrow because travelling and money is involved. pls advice

Where you practicing from?

Pls so i can too, help a brother

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.