Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755829 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
tchidi:

Woow!! That's a very good score o! I had 31 Wpm / 29 Wpm adjusted and 95percent accuracy. I'm surprised at your regret mail. Maybe you should mail them on the email earlier posted. I wish you luck. Cheers.
See badt guys, 31 wpm awpm 29, accuracy 95%......are you a typist?....i hail una, tomorrow na my turn on....tchidi, just borrow me your fingers, abi na lend sef.......

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
tchidi:

Ehmmm.... so it's easier to open. a new thread than read up a few pages? Ok then. smiley
By the way, the op of that thread is here. He opened it when he didn't know there was an existing one.
I know I and a few others try to reply chats, but sincerely if I see a question I know has been attended to a few pages back being asked, I may just move ahead. If I took time to read some pages, I see no reason why anyone else can't do same.
Cheers.
Of a truth,I didn't know about this thread before i opened my own thread....but it would be nice if we take out just few minutes to answer even already answered question, but make applicants sef try dey read pages to help themselves, i don read even 2012 pages to gain some insight.....my opinion though...gracias.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
I did my CBT test today and I had 32 WPM and 98% accuracy. But the Yoruba call simulation get as e be oooo.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
jayceeabdulwasiu:
I did my CBT test today and I had 32 WPM and 98% accuracy. But the Yoruba call simulation get as e be oooo.
Abeg this call simulation thingy, what is it like?and like how many of you came for this CBT?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
otabuko:
Abeg this call simulation thingy, what is it like?and like how many of you came for this CBT?
Call simulation is by listening to a conversation between call agent and customer while you record the necessary information. However, you need to listen fast and efficiently.
A lot of people came for the CBT test.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
otabuko:
See badt guys, 31 wpm awpm 29, accuracy 95%......are you a typist?....i hail una, tomorrow na my turn on....tchidi, just borrow me your fingers, abi na lend sef.......

Ngwanu! Jikere...
Wait for it at Oshodi under bridge. tongue tongue
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
temb:
just did d CBT test 2day...had 94% accuracy and 27wpm...but had problems in one of the call simulation...could not insert the phone number in the. box...what are my chances peeps...n like how long wld it take before we would get a response
You're still on the positive side...Did my CBT on 10th. I got 36 wpm and 92% accuracy. I was also not happy whn I found that I didn't insert phone no during the call simulation...I mistakenly entered phone no in one of the drop down box that is meant for the phone type...While I was thinking may be next time I will correct myself If I could reapply but lo and behold I got the invite for the next stage the following day...so keep calm. I want to advice you guys expecting to be called for next stage to always check ur mail box (spam, trash, inbox). I almost missed my interview yesterday but all Glory to God it went well. My hope is in Gods hand for Medicals. Thanks all

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
I think it's 24wpm and 70% accuracy. I stand to be corrected. Mind you CBT is based on 3 aspects (i) Typing test (ii) Call simulation and (iii) Problem solving. so it depend on the aggregate
teekem:
Wat is the minimum wpm for typing
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Morganjnr: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
35wph 85 accuracy

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gheritage:
Thanks for the response...I've seen it. pls kindly help me remove my phone number from ur quote...Thanks in anticipation

You're welcome. Done.

When/where did you do your interview?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dahveydson:

You're welcome. Done.

When/where did you do your interview?
Shebi na u dey reign... I'm ur boi. We were @d same venue yesterday... lol
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gheritage:
Shebi na u dey reign... I'm ur boi. We were @d same venue yesterday... lol

Lool. Thought as much. Na you be boss abeg
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Easyjay: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oyeludef(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Easyjay:

Please whats the time length for the typing or is it when you finish the whole text?
2minutes
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tyolowo: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
please is the CV collection still on?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Got a call from Etisalat today, at 1pm , still haven't gotten a mail yet o. And she only said a mail would be sent to you, but she didn't ask for my mail.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
@Winifred2015 what level have you reached before receiving the call from etisalat?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Still hoping and praying, i haven't gotten a feed back yet after the Call
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Drkul(f): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Winifred2015:
Got a call from Etisalat today, at 1pm , still haven't gotten a mail yet o. And she only said a mail would be sent to you, but she didn't ask for my mail.
Same here, mine was around past 12. Yet to rcv mail as well
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
CBT test tomorrow @ 11:am cry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Drkul(f): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
wailing:
Why are you cry pele o
Please after the 1st call, how long did it take for you to rcv the mail
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
wailing:
heheheh...Oga no fear..but some keyboards might give u issues when typing so be careful cos u can't delete anytin..it's in 3 parts...u register ur details,listen 2 a call in progress and fill in d required info of d client,a scenario will b given where u have 2 use ur common sense 2 answer den d typing which is 2 mins...rem no deleting o so d fewer mistakes u make d better else ur accuracy fit cast...all d best

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
@Winifred2015 what level have you reached before receiving the call from etisalat?
none, dey just called me.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kolubo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pls hw long will it take to receive mail after the first call, coz I received their call yesterday and till now no mail.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dhantey324(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
I got a call from Etisalat this morning and I was told I would be gotten back to via my mail. Who's with me?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Chukaholic: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Please guys, any ideas how I can locate St Nicholas hospital, Catholic street in Lagos Island, from Obalende ?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Chukaholic:
Please guys, any ideas how I can locate St Nicholas hospital, Catholic street in Lagos Island, from Obalende ?

According to what I was told, get to cms walk to St Nicholas, cross the road. Avon is opposite it.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Chukaholic: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2016
tchidi:

According to what I was told, get to cms walk to St Nicholas, cross the road. Avon is opposite it.

Thanks a lot
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2016
I just got a mail for persönality Test
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2016
petiteee:
I just got a mail for persönality Test
wow really? Congrats. Hmm patiently waiting for mine too.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mekyno(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Winifred2015:
Still hoping and praying, i haven't gotten a feed back yet after the Call
pls wen did u apply n wats ur locatn?
I wnt to calculate smtn.
Tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2016
Mekyno:
pls wen did u apply n wats ur locatn? I wnt to calculate smtn. Tnx
I am not really sure wn i applied

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.