Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757439 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Just got the mail too. Can you guys please tell us what kind of questions they asked☺☺
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2016
Winifred2015:
wow really? Congrats. Hmm patiently waiting for mine too.
infact they sent me anoda again sef with different codes
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mekyno(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Winifred2015:
I am not really sure wn i applied
try a guess pls. I applied on saturday n hvnt heard frm dem.
Tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2016
Mekyno:
try a guess pls. I applied on saturday n hvnt heard frm dem. Tnx
I said I wasn't sure bcs I dnt apply for it. Just God's grace.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2016
petiteee:
infact they sent me anoda again sef with different codes
really? Maybe u wd av to use the second mail.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Please what is the Personality Test like
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Winifred2015:
Please what is the Personality Test like

It is about your personal attitude to colleagues, customer, organization and nature.

Probably you are wicked, very wicked, very very wicked , extremely very very wickedwicked grin grin grin grin angry lipsrsealed .... Joking though

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2016
jayceeabdulwasiu:

It is about your personal attitude to colleagues, customer, organization and nature.

Probably you are wicked, very wicked, very very wicked , extremely very very wickedwicked grin grin grin grin angry lipsrsealed .... Joking though
looool funny you *side eye* so like ow many minutes. Would go do it today
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2016
Did my CBT Wednesday. I was kinda happy with my score of 98% accuracy and 25wpm, but seeing your scores and the other guy that scored higher got a regret mail leaves me freaked out bad. still hopeful though.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Pls house, I missed their call this morning.......pls does any body have an ideal if they will call again?

M really worried and angry for missing the call
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2016
wordsplay:
Did my CBT Wednesday. I was kinda happy with my score of 98% accuracy and 25wpm, but seeing your scores and the other guy that scored higher got a regret mail leaves me freaked out bad. still hopeful though.
Seconded cry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by calexix(f): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2016
Please am confused

I did my cbt Wednesday I got two weird mails this morning somebody please help me..

See mail below...

Dear Anopue Cynthia Chisom,

Sequel to the mail received below, Please note the ASSESSMENT you are invited to take is a Personality Profiling Assessment (PPA) and not a Computer based test. (CBT),

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Anopue Cynthia Chisom ,

Congratulations on passing the 1st stage of our recruitment process. (i.e. the telephone interview).

You are hereby required to take a personality assessment.

This is the 2nd stage of the recruitment process for the role of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in the Etisalat Contact Centre.

The PIN provided below is required to access the test link. (Please keep this TEST CODE discreetly).
Find below the link to access the personality assessment.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wNoZKFMvc0Mk0DNED9YYyueu77HKGM4X1ZW2FihMkUs/viewform

To open the link above in order to access the questions, please right click on the link and select ‘open hyperlink’ OR copy the link into a browser

You are expected to take the assessment on or before 2pm Sunday, 20th March, 2016.

The recommended duration for the test is 15 minutes. The time starts counting from when you click on the provided link.

• You must pick an option in each question in order to be automatically directed to the next set of questions.

• You are required to take the assessment on a computer system (i.e. desktop or laptop) or tablet with uninterrupted internet access.

NB: Kindly lookout for email and SMS invite for next stage within 96hrs of concluding this online test.

Regards,

Customer Care Recruitment

Etisalat Nigeria.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2016
Do dey ask for Nysc certificate?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2016
calexix:
Please am confused

I did my cbt Wednesday I got to weird mails this morning somebody please help me..

See mail below...

Dear Anopue Cynthia Chisom,

Sequel to the mail received below, Please note the ASSESSMENT you are invited to take is a Personality Profiling Assessment (PPA) and not a Computer based test. (CBT),

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Anopue Cynthia Chisom ,

Congratulations on passing the 1st stage of our recruitment process. (i.e. the telephone interview).

You are hereby required to take a personality assessment.

This is the 2nd stage of the recruitment process for the role of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in the Etisalat Contact Centre.

The PIN provided below is required to access the test link. (Please keep this TEST CODE discreetly).
Find below the link to access the personality assessment.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wNoZKFMvc0Mk0DNED9YYyueu77HKGM4X1ZW2FihMkUs/viewform

To open the link above in order to access the questions, please right click on the link and select ‘open hyperlink’ OR copy the link into a browser

You are expected to take the assessment on or before 2pm Sunday, 20th March, 2016.

The recommended duration for the test is 15 minutes. The time starts counting from when you click on the provided link.

• You must pick an option in each question in order to be automatically directed to the next set of questions.

• You are required to take the assessment on a computer system (i.e. desktop or laptop) or tablet with uninterrupted internet access.

NB: Kindly lookout for email and SMS invite for next stage within 96hrs of concluding this online test.

Regards,

Customer Care Recruitment

Etisalat Nigeria.

If you've done cbt, just chill and wait for buddy session.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by walepackage(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Pls. House,after d personality test wat next will someone xpect.just finish it now nd it shows dat uur response is recorded
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2016
walepackage:
Pls. House,after d personality test wat next will someone xpect.just finish it now nd it shows dat uur response is recorded
Please what kind of questions did they ask, and how many questions?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2016
wailing:

Seconded cry
Let's just remain positive bro. What's your score?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2016
walepackage:
What comes next is the CBT test, where your typing speed and accuracy will be tested for 2minutes. There will be problem solving and also a mock call in which you will be required to sieve out information from the call an input it in the spaces provided for you on your computer screen.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by potbelly(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Hi all... I'll like to know if its only positive responses(emails) that were received after the phone interview?
I think I fluffed a little because I couldn't describe myself in a local dilect(although I am not putting too much thought to that). The guy who called said a mail will be sent to my email after we had the chat to know what next. Responses will be appreciated... P.s I received the call around 10am this morning
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zizi04(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2016
i havent received etisalat's call ooo. chai shey na only me waka come ni . call me up Etisalata. pls house, how long did it take them to call u after ur submission .
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zizi04(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2016
i wanna ask a question . most of you that they called, what network phone line are u using. may be they are playing a little bit of politics
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by computerboy: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2016
I just stumbled on this thread. Please I did for a friend on Wednesday (he was far from Kano). I got 46wpm, 91% accuracy & 41awpm. I did well also on the problem solving question but the problem is the call simulation. Every other person did English and a native language but mine refused to load Igbo language. So I ended up doing only English and they discharged me like that. I hope it won't affect his score

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olusolajames: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2016
zizi04:
i wanna ask a question . most of you that they called, what network phone line are u using. may be they are playing a little bit of politics

Lol..They are ppl regardless of the network they use.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zizi04(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2016
olusolajames:

Lol..They are ppl regardless of the network they use.
ok o. .lol.. i have been holding my phone like a baby since last week
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2016
It just might cus my broda who did his some years back complained about not filling d language part & he wasn't contacted again. Pray its not same case
computerboy:
I just stumbled on this thread. Please I did for a friend on Wednesday (he was far from Kano). I got 46wpm, 91% accuracy & 41awpm. I did well also on the problem solving question but the problem is the call simulation. Every other person did English and a native language but mine refused to load Igbo language. So I ended up doing only English and they discharged me like that. I hope it won't affect his score
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2016
You must be a TYPIST
computerboy:

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
U will be asked 23-25 questions to access the kind of person you are but don't forget 2 choose options dat concur with the position u r applying for (Customer Care Agent). All questions will b divided into 2 columns with the same options(a-d) in both columns. For d 1st column, u r 2 choose ur most preferred option while 4 d 2nd, ur least preferred option. Goodluck
Winifred2015:
Please what kind of questions did they ask, and how many questions?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wizzy89(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
I swear grin
Gheritage:
You must be a TYPIST
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by omolizzy(f): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2016
computerboy:

Haba Bros,u are a typist ni not dat u must be a typist. Kudos and all the best.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
computerboy:
The recruiting team will be like ''Egbon computerboy if it's the job you want, come and take it.'' this result makes other results look like sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stevencrown(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
zizi04:
i havent received etisalat's call ooo. chai shey na only me waka come ni . call me up Etisalata. pls house, how long did it take them to call u after ur submission .
submitted today and after like an hour they called me... for those of you who are still expecting their call resubmit sharp sharp
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Myquel1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Plz my people, Wots d likes of the question to expect at d personality test?
Response wud be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.