Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755797 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ewiss(f): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pls if someone dont have valid id card will it be a problem. Cos i dont have anyone reply pls
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
laptop200:
Jayhumble

You've obviously got me confused with someone else

I've never made mention of receiving resumption mails on here.

Next time be sure before you personally attack anybody on here to avoid unnecessary jibes

The resumption drama is for oluwoleoni2 you two re funny. No jabs
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jayhumble

What you wrote is misleading abeg, you only made mention of my moniker undecided

Hence my response, but it's all good
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ewiss:
Pls if someone dont have valid id card will it be a problem. Cos i dont have anyone reply pls
when did the ones u av expire?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ewiss(f): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Winifred2015:
when did the ones u av expire?
Dont have any lost my wallet recently everything was lost
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
@jayhumble Abeg Wetin happen ooo..How do you expect me to gv what I don't have abeg give urself brain ooo before i vex tear u slap from here..we all are curious abt what's to come that's why we ask questions angry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ewiss:

Dont have any lost my wallet recently everything was lost
wawoo, bt if you Test isn't tmmr you could do a temporary National id, it dsnt take much time, got my temporary National id today.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ewiss:

Go with your waec certificate

As long as there's your name there and your photo, no problems

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abdoullerh: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
laptop200:
Has any batch started training recently in lagos centres?

not yet, but be expecting something from next week
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ewiss(f): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Winifred2015:
wawoo, bt if you Test isn't tmmr you could do a temporary National id, it dsnt take much time, got my temporary National id today.
2moro o hope no prob
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ewiss:

2moro o hope no prob
like the other guy said, take your certificate wt u the one showing your picture
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmmn. You're still on this matter. Do you want me to voice out?
Dahveydson:

That's last year.

Someone was asked to remove his suit and tie as it was not a formal interview this year.

The dress code is clearly stated in the interview invite.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lewait: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
Lol..most of these people speculating here don't even work for etisalat sef na idea everybody just dey use..One step at a time.
You guys should read in between the lines,by now you should know that there are some insiders here that are given relevant information...Do they have to speak with the whole mouth...Be wise o...lolz

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kelvino41: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
PLEASE WHO CAN BRIEF US THE PROS AND CONS OF THE THREE PHASES. MULTITASKING, PROBLEM SOLVING, ETC SO WE'LL HAVE BITS OF EXPERIENCE ON THEM. THANKS
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
abdoullerh:
not yet, but be expecting something from next week

Okay bro
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gideonjeta(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
lewait:

You guys should read in between the lines,by now you should know that there are some insiders here that are given relevant information...Do they have to speak with the whole mouth...Be wise o...lolz

Thank you for info provided so far!.... just want to ask if incentives like leave bonus, days of leave are present in the packages offered in the contract with the company.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Drkul(f): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Winifred2015:
Please, who is going from ibadan for the CBT test tmmr at 9am abeg
not going from ibadan, but i will be going to ibadan after my test
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
lewait:

If you are going for interview,pls don't wear casuals... well ironed shirt and trousers,tie,nice belt and shoe will do.You can wear casuals for any other stage...A guy was sent back last year because he wore casuals.
You've said it all...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by otabuko(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Last week CBT candidates, friday 18th fellow, make una check una mail oh......this buddy thing no go dey easy.......
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Excellergroup(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
How did you apply bro, kindly share with me, thanks
To be candid, a senior friend who already had my CV with him just called me two days ago that he helped forward my CV for the job. Where or how he submitted i honestly do not know.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lewait: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
gideonjeta:

Thank you for info provided so far!.... just want to ask if incentives like leave bonus, days of leave are present in the packages offered in the contract with the company.
off course you are entitled to 21 days leave annually but no incentives attached to this.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by calexix(f): 12:26am On Mar 24, 2016
fuwatayo:

Same thing here o. I also wrote d cbt that same date. Am even thinking of sending them a message. But I don't know d address to send the message. At lease, we should know our stand. Any idea of the address?

I did cbt that date too but instead of a mail taking me to the next stage I got another ppa and cbt Invite embarassed
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by okooloyun1(m): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Winifred2015:
Please, who is going from ibadan for the CBT test tmmr at 9am abeg
If it's Mushin centre, enter oshodi from oshodi take bus going to mushin drop at challenge bus stop it's beside mobil filling station.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Sweetyie(f): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2016
calexix:

I did cbt that date too but instead of a mail taking me to the next stage I got another ppa and cbt Invite embarassed
Pls can u give sample of d problem solving question?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by clemment(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2016
Good morning house, its been 3days I got there call and I haven't gotten any mail taking me to the next stage, does it take time like dat before someone can move to the next stage of the recruitment? thanks for responding.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2016
Goodmorning guys, Mushin Center Raise your hands lol are you thr?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2016
Lool why the strong faces guy's? Jeez Smile please yall looking so unfriendly. Lool
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ademi87(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Excellergroup:

To be candid, a senior friend who had my already had my CV with him just called me two days ago that he helped forward my CV for the job. Where or how he submitted i honestly do not know.

Here https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6Ae
viewform
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 8:53am On Mar 24, 2016
Gehn Gehn I dnt think we using a system here, cs I can see question paper o. Or wt am i seeing
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Sweetyie(f): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2016
Winifred2015:
Gehn Gehn I dnt think we using a system here, cs I can see question paper o. Or wt am i seeing
Write well oh, success dear, pls after the exam gist me how it went

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.