Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756239 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
@laptop200 Congratulations.. Reply the email with your details before 12midnight oo

Sure will bro
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nzechu(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Heezishades:

Ha!!!!! are you serious. but it was since last Friday n it expired on sat. can I still try to do the Personality test or is it too late? biko make una come to my rescue mbok
you can still try the link if it doesnt work then you may have to reapply
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekem(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
jayhumble:

Tell us about the medicals. What were the tests all about. Hiv, malaria, ebola, or what?
ur blood sample will be taken, ur heartbeats and ur ear drum

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
demolaprof:
Goin for buddy session on Saturday. Meaning I was successful in yesterday's CBT.
so I guess we that did CBT yestiday and didn't get mails. It means we failed the test? It is well

Congratulations tho
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Heezishades(f): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
fuwatayo:

U don't need to lose ur mind. Am also wt u. Neither success nor regret message. What was ur score last week?

24wpm and 85accuracy. was urs on the 16th too? with all the regret mails I saw here with their high scores, hmmmm. make dem ku ku send me mail make I comot mind go apply for spectranet
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sweetyie:

So how did it go
twas okay o, giving it all to God. My advice is don't be Scared especially for the typing test, the passage was long mayb 7 lines or so. My accuracy was low, but i made sure i did well in the others.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
laptop200:
Wow. Congratulations bruh

I just got mine too 29th cheesy cool
Please what certifications did you submit? Like school results etc
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Alimi1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hallelujah....... resumption mail has finally arrived......

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Sweetyie(f): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Winifred2015:
twas okay o, giving it all to God. My advice is don't be Scared especially for the typing test, the passage was long mayb 7 lines or so. My accuracy was low, but i made sure i did well in the others.
Alright dear,tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
@Alimi send your details to them before 12midnight
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Alimi1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
@Alimi send your details to them before 12midnight
will definitely do bro..........
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Winifred2015:
Please what certifications did you submit? Like school results etc
you mean during interview?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Heezishades(f): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ceewhy88:

HI, I did my cbt since last week Wednesday, no mail yet. Pls was he called before they sent him d mail? Cos am almost tired of waiting

I did also on Wednesday last week. Hmmm!!! I wonder y all of us dat did on Wednesday avent gotten a feed back from them yet. Is there any1 dat did last week Wednesday dat has gone for budding or interview or even got a regret mail.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Heezishades(f): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dis 1 dat some people have started getting resumption mail. Do i still have hope #sadmuch. Congrats to all of them
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
laptop200:
you mean during interview?
like wt credentials did dey ask for
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Winifred2015:
like wt credentials did dey ask for

They examined (but I wasn't asked to submit photocopies) all my credentials ranging from pri sch to tertiary institution plus my birth cert n state of origin too. Just go with all your credentials and most importantly your CV
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by shawrygal(f): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Heezishades:

24wpm and 85accuracy. was urs on the 16th too? with all the regret mails I saw here with their high scores, hmmmm. make dem ku ku send me mail make I comot mind go apply for spectranet
Yes, I also did it that same day. I scored 23wpm and 100% accuracy. U can't conclude on this alone cos of other 2 sections of the test. Just be optimistic abt this.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by demolaprof(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
petiteee:
so I guess we that did CBT yestiday and didn't get mails. It means we failed the test? It is well

Congratulations tho

Fret not Dear. Perhaps mails are sent to successfully applicants in batches.
By the way, what was ur score in the typing test. In ur candid opinion, did u perform well in the other sections?

My typing score was 30-96.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ExclusiveD(f): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yes ....realized i wasnt fluent in igbo yet i passed lolquote author=bimpnbellmakeup post=44071420]ExclusiveD that means I should expect mine soon, I had my phone interview this evening,,, I realized I wasn't fluent in yoruba language today Chai [/quote]
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
@laptop200 Now that we've replied the mail what next?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by babawere(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
petiteee:
this your moniker though cheesy grin
Don't mind me ma'am....Av been trying to change it though, but don't know how...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Guys don't worry about the fluent ish during your fone interview, I told the babe straight up that I can't speak and I still got the mail.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by computerboy: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
petiteee:
lol. Maybe one of their agent is here. Sha no go jabo for interview if dem ask you wether you dey Nairaland and Wetin be your moniker grin

Lol.......I'm not mad nah cheesy
Did my CBT yesterday and got mail this evening for buddy session on sat and sun

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gabrille:
Guys don't worry about the fluent ish during your fone interview, I told the babe straight up that I can't speak and I still got the mail.
I got both a success and a regret mail. Seems like they are confused-well I'll just go ahead and do the personality test.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by computerboy: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ceewhy88:

HI, I did my cbt since last week Wednesday, no mail yet. Pls was he called before they sent him d mail? Cos am almost tired of waiting

I'll advice you reapply. I know what I'm saying
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
It's exactly 7days after my phone Interview, just got the mail for PPA, already lost interest cause I waited so long for the damn mail....even thought I failed the internship phone Interview sef, am gona use my phone for the PPA now, if I fail I fail.... I dey vex, they kept me waiting too long for the mail.... Una dey feel me ba

Congratulations to all those resuming soon, go have fun.... Like I always tell people customer service operations is the best job u could wish for, imagine helping people solve their problems?

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Raalsalghul:
I got both a success and a regret mail. Seems like they are confused-well I'll just go ahead and do the personality test.

Hope you don delete the regret mail cheesy
It did not enter your inbox oh.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gheritage(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
Guys I just got resumption date mine is 29th March,Princealex001, laptop200 and co check ur mail ooo...for real this time
Hey, congrats! I'm happy for you and others
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by luvlyADESUWA(f): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thank u Jesus...... Personality test rolling; m not left out; Glory be to God in d highest.....
Baba, uwese
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by computerboy: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
For those of you that are yet to do their CBT, this info is for you.
First of all, if you did last week or yesterday and you've not received buddy invitation mail, just reapply. Regret mail always come late (insider's advice)

On the CBT, passing all the three tests are very important. But what they check first is your typing skill then followed by your problem solving test. In this part, they are actually after two things; your answer and how many words you were able to type before the time elapsed so type as many words as possible. Then your call simulation comes last. Here, they just check if you picked the important details like phone number, phone make/model and name.

From a reliable source. I'm still asking him what is needed to scale through in oral interview

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mhizdiva(f): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Na ur hand i dy Baba God...personality test invite just arrived...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
@Gheritage Thanks..God sef go do your own for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.