Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755833 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sayittome(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2016
tagbovu:

Been applying for the past 5days no call yet. Please guys I need prayers ATM so I can b called for the phone interview.
Be patient, better stil reapply so to be on a safer side..as for my case, I was called after a month of applying and now I'm @ the 4th stage already... patience nd prayer is the key..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by demolaprof(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2016
exotiqueify:

24 questions in all. You'll need to be quite fast, because their 15 mins, isn't exactly 15 mins. And just a heads up, you would fill that their form ALL OVER AGAIN, before you start the test, I'm sure its just a ploy to steal 2 mins from the (less than) 15 mins you were given . For those asking if they should use their phone, please, if you own a system, use that. I was frustrated out of my mind using my phone! the stuff kept logging me out every 10mins! And yes, I used MY phone because there wasn't power to use my internet!

I keep wondering why people advise against the use of phone for the PPA. I used my Infinix hot note X551 for it with Google Chrome browser and it was done successfully. As a Matter of fact, I am in d 4th stage of the process. buddy session

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
sayittome:
@ Bobbyunited. How long is advisable 2 spend on the PPA? Thanks.
As fast as possible, tho no time wil show but u advised to use @ most 15 minutes...I used about 10 minutes
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xmileeasy: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2016
exotiqueify:

Hi dear. Good morning. Have u been called yet? or sent the link for personality test? asking bc I have, yesterday, and have done mine already. was given till on or before 2 pm on Sunday to complete mine, and seeing I wouldn't be around till Sunday evening, chose to do it yesterday night......
Good morning dear, I was called yesterday morning, got the mail for personality test an hour later. I did the personality test this morning. I am very hopeful of the next stage. Seems you went on leave, welcome back.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2016
demolaprof:

I keep wondering why people advise against the use of phone for the PPA. I used my Infinix hot note X551 for it with Google Chrome browser and it was done successfully. As a Matter of fact, I am in d 4th stage of the process. buddy session
I'm also @ the 4th stage..Did my cbt on wed and got a mail yesterday inviting me for the buddy session..sat by 12pm-5pm and Sunday 9pm - 7am next morning.. is it same as urs
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2016
hostine316:

I'm also @ the 4th stage..Did my cbt on wed and got a mail yesterday inviting me for the buddy session..sat by 12pm-5pm and Sunday 9pm - 7am next morning.. is it same as urs

Congratulations to u dear
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2016
tagbovu:

Congratulations to u dear

Thanks so much..hwfa with you, what stage are u in??
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2016
hostine316:

Thanks so much..hwfa with you, what stage are u in??

My dear have been applying for the past 5days no call yet. Am praying and hoping to get a call from them soon. Have Faith in God. Tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2016
tagbovu:

My dear have been applying for the past 5days no call yet. Am praying and hoping to get a call from them soon. Have Faith in God. Tnx

It is well..I had to wait for almost a month b4 I was called, so just keep calm, u will be contacted just make sure ur fone is always on all the time..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vickypark(f): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2016
got a test for my ppa which I did online yesterday but missed a call from etisalat this morning,is it normal?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2016
hostine316:

It is well..I had to wait for almost a month b4 I was called, so just keep calm, u will be contacted just make sure ur fone is always on all the time..

Thanks dear. Does it matter d network I use to register? Cos I don't have etisalat right now.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by geca(f): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=Bobbyunitedfc post=44079687]

Ehen ehen Winnie I finally gat the ppa mail.... Imagine after 1week,remember they called us same day last week... Have u gotten a reply after your ppa test?

Noone is answering now so am on page 5 of the thread#research..

I never even pass ppa and get congratulatory mail I don dey prepare for cbt and interview stage... [/quote

Within 96hrs of concluding the online test.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by geca(f): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2016
Myquel1:
Hai! Min say me wey get 20wpm and 83accuracy should earnestly get a regret mail soonest...abi my pple nw?

A friend of mine had 33wpm and 70 accuracy but still got a regret mail... undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by geca(f): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2016
marksleek25:
please can I use UC Browser to do the personality assessment test?

Use chrome or firefox

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by demolaprof(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2016
hostine316:

YES
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Chukaholic: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2016
Got the mail to resume 29 March...cool tho, but the notice is so sudden and short undecided... For those of us who want to switch jobs, I'm wondering what we can do with that short notice, at least to resign from the former job. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abbeyafu(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2016
just done the PPA test today.... pls what is the next stage
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2016
tagbovu:

Thanks dear. Does it matter d network I use to register? Cos I don't have etisalat right now.
It doesn't matter dear, my two lines are mtn and airtel, yet I still got a call two days after registering, just exercise patience, you will be contacted soon, just make sure you are with your phone or better still you can apply again, I think they are in the final stage of recruitment process hence the quicker response. My opinion though.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2016
tagbovu:

Network doesn't matter @ all, I used Mtn line to register and I was called..tho I leta had to buy etisalat should incase...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2016
demolaprof:

YES
Demola do you have any idea how the buddy session will look like..so as to prepare very well..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jumsim: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2016
How many minutes is used for the CBT typing stage
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2016
jumsim:
How many minutes is used for the CBT typing stage
just 2 minutes, the point is you can never type all the passage within that time range..all you need do is type as fast as possible, if u make a mistake, keep pushing forward, dont even try to delete cos it will affect ur accuracy..good luck to you

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2016
@laptop200 aw fa anything from those people?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laptop200: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2016
oluwoleoni2:
@laptop200 aw fa anything from those people?
Nah, nothing yet
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by demolaprof(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
hostine316:

Demola do you have any idea how the buddy session will look like..so as to prepare very well..

IMO. There's nothing to prepare about. We are going there to learn. It's what we learned that will be asked at the interview stage
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jumsim: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
hostine316:

just 2 minutes, the point is you can never type all the passage within that time range..all you need do is type as fast as possible, if u make a mistake, keep pushing forward, dont even try to delete cos it will affect ur accuracy..good luck to you

Wow,thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mekyno(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
shawrygal:

Yes, I also did it that same day. I scored 23wpm and 100% accuracy. U can't conclude on this alone cos of other 2 sections of the test. Just be optimistic abt this.
automatic typing machine..... Gudluk!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Drkul(f): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
wrote my CBT on 24th 12pm no mail yet! anyone in same category with me
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Winifred2015(f): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Drkul:
wrote my CBT on 24th 12pm no mail yet! anyone in same category with me
same here patiently waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
demolaprof:

IMO. There's nothing to prepare about. We are going there to learn. It's what we learned that will be asked at the interview stage

Aii, thanks so much.. pray we come out successful..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Osu175(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
hostine316:

Be patient, better stil reapply so to be on a safer side..as for my case, I was called after a month of applying and now I'm @ the 4th stage already... patience nd prayer is the key..
Bros, pls i had my phone interview last friday and have not getting a mail from them. Wil they send regard mail if i didnt pass?
Pls what do you suggest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.