Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756176 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2016
Shey una see wetin rain wan cause for this CBT mata??!

God, na ur hand we dey o!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by OreofeeOluwa(f): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2016
lovelykween:

if u in Lagos u can get ur temporary I'd card den ur ATM and any oda form of I'd u av , I guess dt shld b k
Alright.thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stripes16(f): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2016
oribi:
Lately i found out that people don't like helping others greed and jealousy has eaten the very soul of Man... Best advice by my friend "RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF" and u will feel much better when you arrive
there's nothing like greed and jeolousy here, u only want 2 be spoonfed...all u need to excel in this recruitment process has been mentioned countless times on this thread. Read up and do ur own homework bro and stop spreading negativity

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oribi(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2016
stripes16:
there's nothing like greed and jeolousy here, u only want 2 be spoonfed...all u need to excel in this recruitment process has been mentioned countless times on this thread. Read up and do ur own homework bro and stop spreading negativity

Before you wake up and quote someone you should be able to comprehend what is written.Won't say more because it's no use
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stripes16(f): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2016
OreofeeOluwa:
pls i dont have any certificate with my picture on it.is that the only option?
if u stay in Lagos go 2 any local govt. Secretariat near u n do Lasraa, it is fast n free
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kemmary: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2016
gabby221:

please concerning the essay u talk about, are we to type it or a paper will be given to us to write it down or which way...hope to hear bck from u asap. thanks...
type for two minutes or so
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekem(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2016
i just cant imagine y most of Nigeria graduate re very stupid and foolish. Many comment u guys make here re very dangerous because Etisalat staff re seeing all and might cost d recuriting staff der jobs. Pls b wise wall have ears.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2016
This rain Sha.... I don soak well.... Guess am gona get there real late... Watch out for the guy drenched to the toe....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2016
Luizkid:
pls who has done it this morning at oshodi, how did it go? am scheduled for 1230
This rain no be here ooo, I sha know if am late I will be allowed for the test, almost there sha 12pm abi na 12:30pm, funny how my mail is reading 12noon and not 12:30pm as others.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2016
teekem:
i just cant imagine y most of Nigeria graduate re very stupid and foolish. Many comment u guys make here re very dangerous because Etisalat staff re seeing all and might cost d recuriting staff der jobs. Pls b wise wall have ears.
You have to learn how to talk since you are not referring to your juniors. Even if Etisalat see what is being written here is that your headache. Even if they change the format of their test people will continue to reveal to others how to scale the new test. For your information, this thread is in no. 191 now and all this while, are you trying to tell me that the said secrets of Etisalat have not be revealed in the earlier stage of this thread and have Etisalat changed the format? I bet you that if you check this thread in next three months the same 'dangerous' comments will be made in this thread unless the test format is changed. For your information, this test format has been used by Etisalat since 2013 when I first did the test and no difference. And did you think that Etisalat have not seen this thread by now? Many of those in Etisalat now are there because of the information they got from here; and when they get the job, they are now forming that they are fighting for Etisalat. Etisalat no be your company but you are privileged to work there, why not guide others to enjoy such privilege. No matter the expo one is given here, when you attempt the test and you are not composed or you're tensed, you cannot scale through. Even after the CBT, there are interview and medical that can still screen any one out. Please allow Etisalat to take a pill for their headache.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by SB22: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
please how do i reschedule my CBT?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Walexsammy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Pls house, how many hours will it take me from Igando to their mushin branch? thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
duchess25:

am there now.they said that it isn't a problem so I ll be writing today.are u there now abi u ve started writing
still on my way coming dear...will be there soon tho am a bit late already.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Freemancharles9(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
After a call from Etisalat, I haven't gotten IV for personality test... My email was confirmed by the caller before telling me to expect a mail. It's now a week no mail... What do I do now folks?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Advice to those who failed at any stage use the PPA link and password sent to you. Take the test again instead of reapplying again.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Freemancharles9:
After a call from Etisalat, I haven't gotten IV for personality test... My email was confirmed by the caller before telling me to expect a mail. It's now a week no mail... What do I do now folks?

Just chill they ll send you, don't B surprise they might send it to u dis evening, tomorrow or next. Just relax. Best of luck to us

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Seen
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mopolchi:
You have to learn how to talk since you are not referring to your juniors. Even if Etisalat see what is being written here is that your headache. Even if they change the format of their test people will continue to reveal to others how to scale the new test. For your information, this thread is in no. 191 now and all this while, are you trying to tell me that the said secrets of Etisalat have not be revealed in the earlier stage of this thread and have Etisalat changed the format? I bet you that if you check this thread in next three months the same 'dangerous' comments will be made in this thread unless the test format is changed. For your information, this test format has been used by Etisalat since 2013 when I first did the test and no difference. And did you think that Etisalat have not seen this thread by now? Many of those in Etisalat now are there because of the information they got from here; and when they get the job, they are now forming that they are fighting for Etisalat. Etisalat no be your company but you are privileged to work there, why not guide others to enjoy such privilege. No matter the expo one is given here, when you attempt the test and you are not composed or you're tensed, you cannot scale through. Even after the CBT, there are interview and medical that can still screen any one out. Please allow Etisalat to take a pill for their headache.

My dear u are bless. That was how someone called another person "IDIOT" simply because s/he posted PPA question, which s/he was ask to take down and s/he immediately did without asking questions. Anyways I wish all of us luck. Cos me wonder with this our pepper body how we go take attend to annoying customers that can frustrate hell at of Call Rep.
The Lord is our strength.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mikykris: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
abujasingles:

No one is worried about the passage. People are more worried about getting a good speed and accuracy.

My test was okay got 20wpm and 86%accuracy. Just hopping I did well in other tests
"...did well in other test". apart frm typing, wat other test?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gabby221: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mopolchi:

thanks Man for this lovely comment....i wonder how pple think they can run there mouth anyhow and say rubbish to people's comment...if u can't help pple with what they ask, kindly keep shut and leave it for others that are willing to help out. allow people ask any kind of quesion they want to ask...even if d etisalat staff is on this forum, we are not saying anything bad here, they will understand we are only trying to help ourselves because they also understand the economy of this country....thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Halfcastbreed: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
smiley
Waiting for medicals...

(Amen)

smiley

7 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by psalmistofGod: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
We have all said one thing or the other in a way we think it could be best said. But I personally think what the guy is saying is for us to be diplomatic in our sayings. We will get there in Jesus name, better and bigger job I pray for each and everyone. *Awaiting CBT Invite*
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by youcanconfirm: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
prettyaura:
still on my way coming dear...will be there soon tho am a bit late already.

okay God's grace am done sef.in fact am @home now
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by femoric(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
rvpbae:

Please do you know exactly where the consol center is at oshodi? Trying to locate it.

It all depends on ur location at that Oshodi bridge/under bridge. Just ask anyone wherever you are in Oshodi to show u the direction to Ketu/Ojota road. take the pedestrian bridge to cross over. make sure u are on the left side of the road, trek for like 8/10minutes till u see LASTMA office, just after their dense, u will see "Console CL" road sign. Enter and you'll find yourself there.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
@oshodi centre now.........mhen see people!

God go help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by xtabel009(f): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Finally,thank God...done with cbt @ mushin....Lord take over
smiley
smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Jossy12345: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Halfcastbreed:
smiley
Waiting for medicals...

(Amen)

smiley
hi brother, pls wen u did your cbt test, typing precisely, how many times were you examined..thanks in anticipation
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Herapal(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
stevencrown:

wish u luck... I say me I stay n enjoy kano small

What stage are you in now? If God wills and I get that much anticipated call, I'll be traveling to Kano from Jos. I don't know anyone there...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Harkynkunle(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hi and thumbs up to the great contributors of dis thread... I need an advise and perhaps it could be an avenue which other ppl could learn from
I wrote my first test... I mean CBT some weeks ago where I goofed with 31wpm and accuracy of 67 percent... As the good Lord will have it.. I was later called for another interview and PPA which I did well... Fast forward to last week Fri I had another CBT invite which I just concluded at Mushin centre.. Scored 41wpm and 90 percent on accuracy, also did well in call stimulation nd problem solving part too... Now am worried that since I've written this test before and failed... Op thus won't affect my chances even when I believe I've done well this second time...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.