Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756169 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chyegems(f): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
barth1987:
good people please I just applied for this etisalat job thingy this evening.

Please what are my chances?

your candid responses please.
thank u.
u will be called....i was even called again today because I reapplied before I got mail for CBT. So I told d guy I was already in d process. So u will be called. Just hope in God.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by barth1987: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
chyegems:
u will be called....i was even called again today because I reapplied before I got mail for CBT. So I told d guy I was already in d process. So u will be called. Just hope in God.
thank u bro
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tolakay: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
how can one reschedule and change location for CBT? a Frnd(Ib based) just saw invite for CBT in kano 10am tomorrow.... SOS pls
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by SuperStarBabe(f): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
CBT went well, to God be d glory,hoping for d best. I like ETISALAT more now, oshodi call centre staff were all warm hearted.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ojestas(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sorry to ask this question again. . Are they strict about dressing, for CBT ?

Superstarbabe
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by delvinmaya(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
deliman07, I see you sent me an email. I can't access it. Kindly mail me here: Macbeth004@gmail.com. Expecting your mail
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by uckennety(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Yes u can...... Just reply the mail that sent u the invite for CBT.... That was others did here...

Thanks alot
But did it work 4 dem?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Walexsammy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
WaidiAjani:

Bros the CBT is much fun and easier than we were made to believe here. It's cool. And the people at Mushin centre are very nice. They want you to pass and will guide you well. Just practice typing. And be attentive when they instruct you there.
mushin center, simply the best...God bles that dude #al-amin

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jokoade: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Walexsammy:
mushin center, simply the best...God bles that dude #al-amin
they are indeed the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chyegems(f): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ojestas:
Sorry to ask this question again. . Are they strict about dressing, for CBT ?

Superstarbabe
u can wear ur jeans and a nice top. It's just a test. U can be in corporate when u are invited for the interview.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Ojestas(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
chyegems:
u can wear ur jeans and a nice top. It's just a test. U can be in corporate when u are invited for the interview.
God bless you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
prettyaura:
How was the test?
I no know ooo buh I guess it was cool
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
There are only two locations Lagos and Kano it was clearly stated for you to choose. No other location available outside this two.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by youcanconfirm: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Harkynkunle(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Harkynkunle:
Hi and thumbs up to the great contributors of dis thread... I need an advise and perhaps it could be an avenue which other ppl could learn from
I wrote my first test... I mean CBT some weeks ago where I goofed with 31wpm and accuracy of 67 percent... As the good Lord will have it.. I was later called for another interview and PPA which I did well... Fast forward to last week Fri I had another CBT invite which I just concluded at Mushin centre.. Scored 41wpm and 90 percent on accuracy, also did well in call stimulation nd problem solving part too... Now am worried that since I've written this test before and failed... Op thus won't affect my chances even when I believe I've done well this second
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Prodigee: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mehn com see fine loaded babes... tongue of which i believe most will be nairalanders. Well CBT was good...na buddy remain...#oshodi #oluwaisinvolved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Stevostical(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Prodigee:
Mehn com see fine loaded babes... tongue of which i believe most will be nairalanders. Well CBT was good...na buddy remain...#oshodi #oluwaisinvolved
Oshodi too, did mine today, was getting nervous a bit, but the man calmed me down and was nice all through so I relaxed, 23 wpm and 95% accuracy, not that bad I bliv. Call simulation was on point and the essay was just related to my course. Expecting the best, looks simple but like the song goes "Jesus take the wheel".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Those that have done CBT please how long will it take before you get a mail for buddy session?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Resumption mail just crept in. #Grateful #thankful
#TeamKano

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Harkynkunle(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Harkynkunle:
Hi and thumbs up to the great contributors of dis thread... I need an advise and perhaps it could be an avenue which other ppl could learn from
I wrote my first test... I mean CBT some weeks ago where I goofed with 31wpm and accuracy of 67 percent... As the good Lord will have it.. I was later called for another interview and PPA which I did well... Fast forward to last week Fri I had another CBT invite which I just concluded at Mushin centre.. Scored 41wpm and 90 percent on accuracy, also did well in call stimulation nd problem solving part too... Now am worried that since I've written this test before and failed... Op thus won't affect my chances even when I believe I've done well this second time...
seriously does it really mean no-one here can here meaningful contribution regarding dis
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Walexsammy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
Prodigee:
badoo....mushin babes too ain't bad @all
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kelvino41: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Harkynkunle:

seriously does it really mean no-one here can here meaningful contribution regarding dis

KUNLE, YOU'RE STRESSING YOUR THOUGHTS AND BLOOD PRESSURE. YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, PROVIDED THEY' WERE THE ONES THAT SENT YOU ANOTHER INVITE. WE DEY SAME SHOES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Herapal(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
I salute Ofeshe and Ayusco85.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Harkynkunle(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
kelvino41:

KUNLE, YOU'RE STRESSING YOUR THOUGHTS AND BLOOD PRESSURE. YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, PROVIDED THEY' WERE THE ONES THAT SENT YOU ANOTHER INVITE. WE DEY SAME SHOES
Thanks boss... kinda relax now
though I asked one of d test supervisor who said there isn't any problem regarding that...
just wanna be really sure.... all d same thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zizi04(m): 1:15am On Apr 13, 2016
I just had my phone interview today 12th of April. Folks how long does it take to get ur result after the phone interview.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Kookny(m): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Mopolchi:
Guy send me ur email make I tip you.

Boss, abeg, tip me join.

Kookny86@gmail.com
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by SB22: 3:11am On Apr 13, 2016
uckennety:

Bro evEn mE am in port-harcourt ryte now!just got a cbt invite for tomorrow!can it be rescheduled?
i sent them a mail. i just hope they reply.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by frandies(m): 5:57am On Apr 13, 2016
uckennety:

Me too can it b rescheduled?
what is the step to reschedule my test?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Herapal:
I salute Ofeshe and Ayusco85.
Were u in Kano center?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 6:38am On Apr 13, 2016
abujasingles:
Remember back then when lecturers give an open test and exam? Remember how simple it looked till scores came out?.

Anything that is too easy just know that any little mistake can be used.

Wrong. This Ur analogy holds no water. Pls try again later.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyaura: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2016
How long does it take after cbt to get a buddy invite?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 13, 2016
ayusco85:

Wrong. This Ur analogy holds no water. Pls try again later.

Wasn't trying to impress anyone Sir. Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.