Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,410 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756545 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Its obvious that someone in this thread don't know how to answer simple questions politely and it is bad if that person is a graduate.and I begin to wonder what will be the person's reaction towards an irate customer when fully on the job (customer Care agent).

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Miss Ope:

Quote where I said such.
grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by toniapat(f): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
ifyrex: @ miss ope i thought u said u had written CBT and interview or where u joking

Alakoba loore awe. fair enough u only 'thought' she said so..Lmao. For the record, she never said she did. Only hulk has said anything about CBT, interview and the Buddie Buddie thing lately(permit my own version). Plus he's given us useful information on the format of the test, except the interview thing some people demanded for. Yea hulkmc....likely interview questions pls? I know you are wondering 'they aint even done CBT yet' lol
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by alofine65: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
wisestman: pls is dis job a contract or permanent job....
yes, i really want to know, is it contract or parmanent?cos am currently on a contract job with one of this telecommunication outfit and i ave spent some yrs wit them nd from exprience this contract of a thing doesnt pay though am in one of their top segment and the pay is over 100k.need to be sure before opting out.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 1:19am On Mar 29, 2013
alofine_65:
yes, i really want to know, is it contract or parmanent?cos am currently on a contract job with one of this telecommunication outfit and i ave spent some yrs wit them nd from exprience this contract of a thing doesnt pay though am in one of their top segment and the pay is over 100k.need to be sure before opting out.
I am currently working there as a contract staff. Do not opt out of your over 100k job. This one has a good chance of becoming permanent if you perform excellently after some time but you are doing so well. We aren't getting up to your pay as starters o.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 3:21am On Mar 29, 2013
@ relix do u know if they are still recruiting?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hulkmarcopolo(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2013
toniapat:

Alakoba loore awe. fair enough u only 'thought' she said so..Lmao. For the record, she never said she did. Only hulk has said anything about CBT, interview and the Buddie Buddie thing lately(permit my own version). Plus he's given us useful information on the format of the test, except the interview thing some people demanded for. Yea hulkmc....likely interview questions pls? I know you are wondering 'they aint even done CBT yet' lol

Yep... Ur indeed wise. Make them do CBT first, I have no info to hide. Its just psychology. Once ur done with CBT u can ask me anything but emailing me (jumaako2013@gmail.com) and I'll gladly attend to you all. Wish you all the best this easter has to offer.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abisolaarshow(f): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2013
career@U-Connect-ng.com I was at their office in Lekki yesterday. This is d correct email address to forward ur CV. They don't accept hard copies any longer. Hope I helped.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by twaintoy(f): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2013
abisolaarshow: career@U-Connect-ng.com I was at their office in Lekki yesterday. This is d correct email address to forward ur CV. They don't accept hard copies any longer. Hope I helped.
Just sent my cv to the id, i hope am called soon.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by promiseJane: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
twaintoy: Just sent my cv to the id, i hope am called soon.
pls is it just cv or wit application
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hariorh: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by twaintoy(f): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
promise Jane: pls is it just cv or wit application
i sent just cv
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oluwanoni: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
Praise God, I have been called for Medicals...and for all you guys expecting, it shall manifest IJN...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
oluwanoni: Praise God, I have been called for Medicals...and for all you guys expecting, it shall manifest IJN...
Congrats Dearie..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ oluwaloni, pls how did u apply 4 dis job?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oluwanoni: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
oliwaseunojo: @ oluwaloni, pls how did u apply 4 dis job?
I applied through a (friend of a friend) from etisalat....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ oluwaloni could u pls help me out my e-mail is seunojo@rocketmail.com. I am in desperate need of a job
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by doyexy: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
hulkmarcopolo:

Yep... Ur indeed wise. Make them do CBT first, I have no info to hide. Its just psychology. Once ur done with CBT u can ask me anything but emailing me (jumaako2013@gmail.com) and I'll gladly attend to you all. Wish you all the best this easter has to offer.

Congrats hulkmarcopolo on ur etisalat job
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hulkmarcopolo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
oluwanoni: Praise God, I have been called for Medicals...and for all you guys expecting, it shall manifest IJN...

I was called for medicals too on friday at Avon medical centre. I am happy to be one of the 26 out of hundreds.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teriluv: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders, just received a text from U-connect for interview for customer care position to hold tomorrow morning. Could this be for Etisalat?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dejayrazzy: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
teri_luv: Hello fellow nairalanders, just received a text from U-connect for interview for customer care position to hold tomorrow morning. Could this be for Etisalat?

Please guy, since when did u apply and how?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by toniapat(f): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
congrats fellows...the sky is the limit
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teriluv: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
dejayrazzy:

Please guy, since when did u apply and how?

To be honest, i can't even remember. i've sent my CV to all the email addresses that were dropped here, to career@U-Connect-ng.com, to careers@etisalat.com.ng etc. I'm not sure which one finally clicked.

Plz, anyone with interview tips? do i have to wear a suit there?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
oliwaseunojo: @ oluwaloni could u pls help me out my e-mail is seunojo@rocketmail.com. I am in desperate need of a job

Please dear don't be desperate..patience is d key.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by iebanehita(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
teri_luv: Hello fellow nairalanders, just received a text from U-connect for interview for customer care position to hold tomorrow morning. Could this be for Etisalat?

How did the interview go? Was it for etisalat??
I just sent my CV to d 2mail address u provided. Are dey stil accepting CV or am i on a long tin?
Your response is needed.tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by SmartSamfem: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
hulkmarcopolo:

I was called for medicals too on friday at Avon medical centre. I am happy to be one of the 26 out of hundreds.
I am happy for u guys! Congrats!!!
Keep us posted anyway cos u re now in!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teriluv: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
iebanehita:

How did the interview go? Was it for etisalat??
I just sent my CV to d 2mail address u provided. Are dey stil accepting CV or am i on a long tin?
Your response is needed.tnx

The interview was ok, we did a typing test, written test and listening test afterwards. they didnt say which telcom company they're recruiting for. some people gatecrashed and were lucky
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hey house pls do anyone know if they will be conducting interview tomorrow? Pls ur response will be appreciated,thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by seunban: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
House pls...is there anyone who did d CBT on 27th of March and have been called for interview after? Please i want to know
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ seun ban pls how did u apply 4 d job?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
JUST SAW THIS AND FEEL IT'LL BE USEFUL FOR SOME OF US HERE.. STILL INTERESTED IN WORKING AS A CUSTOMER CARE REP . SEND UR C.V TO f.rufus@ccsnl.com

. MY 2 CENTS.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by anitank(f): 4:07am On Apr 06, 2013
^^^thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.