Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (761336 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by didicold(f): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2013
i miss aAdams too, ,we only had Thompson and the barrister in common (english tutors), i was a science student so i was in afariogun branch, i lived in mushin area wen i attended adams, now in Abuja. the good old days

slimmy05: is it babs, thompson(english), tonse (commerce), barrister (english/govt). I miss Adams though, which set are you, you stay around there, I finished from bolade grammar school though
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kola1930: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
invited for a test tomorrow by 12 noon at their kano office.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Latifahed: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
kola1930: invited for a test tomorrow by 12 noon at their kano office.
pls when and how did u submit ur cv?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oluwanoni: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
hulkmarcopolo:

I was called for medicals too on friday at Avon medical centre. I am happy to be one of the 26 out of hundreds.
Hey bro, have you been called for training, heard some pple have been called
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petjum: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hi everyone..pls I was called by etisalat tonite!!I dnt even knw who summited my cv for me..v nt done dere cbt before and still I was ask some series of information like my name,tertiary institution which I atteded,v I ever worked in customer service dept before and I was also ask if I'm called for interview in lagos wil I be able to make it..pls is anybodi in my shoe??tanks

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MekT(m): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2013
Mehn..... Petjum i wish i was in ur shoes rite naw...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by bukenzy10(f): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2013
Plz r dy still collecting cvs at u connect or is dir any email address one can send d cv to.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hulkmarcopolo(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2013
oluwanoni:
Hey bro, have you been called for training, heard some pple have been called

I haven't been called. I hope and pray they do, because I'm on swords edge now. Let's be patient and wait for God to decide which Is best for us. I believe they will call us.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hollayemy89: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
Go tru d thread, n u wil see d email u can apply tru! Best of lucks
bukenzy10: Plz r dy still collecting cvs at u connect or is dir any email address one can send d cv to.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by doraboy: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
I was called 2nyt by etisalat....n d lady started asking me diff question about me, what is customer care n etisalat packages i know n many more....I did my best 2 answer dem..n she was like dey'll get back 2 me...I pray n hope dey do..#AMEN#
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petjum: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
@daraboy,I was also called by dem yestnite,I was even slipn wen dey called around 10pm.ask me series of questions too!v u done dere cbt exam before?I was tld dey will get bck to me too
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kola1930: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
Latifahed: pls when and how did u submit ur cv?
i jst forwarded it to sum1 i know that works with them and some days later, i received a call from them. the guy that called me asked me to tel him about my self. he then asked how many language i can speak aside english, i told him yoruba and hausa, den he said i shld dictate my name in yoruba. He also asked me to define what a call centre is both in english and yoruba. afta asking me series of other questions about myself, he then told me they are inviting me for a test on 19th (today) which i went for.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by pechiko: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
petjum: @daraboy,I was also called by dem yestnite,I was even slipn wen dey called around 10pm.ask me series of questions too!v u done dere cbt exam before?I was tld dey will get bck to me too
what type of phone number was used in calling you?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Latifahed: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
kola1930:
i jst forwarded it to sum1 i know that works with them and some days later, i received a call from them. the guy that called me asked me to tel him about my self. he then asked how many language i can speak aside english, i told him yoruba and hausa, den he said i shld dictate my name in yoruba. He also asked me to define what a call centre is both in english and yoruba. afta asking me series of other questions about myself, he then told me they are inviting me for a test on 19th (today) which i went for.
wow lucky u.all the best smiley.pls if u can send the person 's email to me wld be grateful.amaka_aziegbe@yahoo.com. Tnxx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Latifahed: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
slimmy05: pls, the person you forwarded your CV to, is he/she working with etisalat or mactay. Cos I have someone working in etisalat and hez telling me bull crap since. Pls I want to know if the person you forwarded your CV to works with etisalat or mactay. Thanks alot
lool @ bull crap.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kola1930: 6:10am On Apr 20, 2013
slimmy05: pls, the person you forwarded your CV to, is he/she working with etisalat or mactay. Cos I have someone working in etisalat and hez telling me bull crap since. Pls I want to know if the person you forwarded your CV to works with etisalat or mactay. Thanks alot
d person works wt etisalat nt mactay. Nd it was not my cv i forwarded. D person jst called me arnd last week dat i shld forward some informations through text msg to her phone immediately.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MekT(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2013
Connnection toh BEHD...GOD abeg show us favour oooo...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by doraboy: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2013
@petjum.....yup I've writting b4....how about u?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ohluwasara(f): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2013
Etisalat has started sending resumption\training date for those who did their medical on 5th of this month or that week
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hulkmarcopolo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
ohluwasara: Etisalat has started sending resumption\training date for those who did their medical on 5th of this month or that week

I did medicals on 5th of April too @ Avon medical center. How true is this becos I have not gottenen any messages. Have u gotten any text message or email. Was it text or email? Reply this post. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ohluwasara(f): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
I got like 4messages via email,one is for candidate availability on monday, second is personal informatn, third is address and credential to bring on monday and the last is time and odas. All happened yesterday via email bt be rest assure u will be contacted soon.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hulkmarcopolo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
ohluwasara: I got like 4messages via email,one is for candidate availability on monday, second is personal informatn, third is address and credential to bring on monday and the last is time and odas. All happened yesterday via email bt be rest assure u will be contacted soon.

Thanks a lot. I have faith in God that I'll get my own email soon.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ohluwasara(f): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
@ hulkmarcopolo, amen o, the people who did before us on tuesday of that same week, also got the mail maybe they were not up to the expected number for the training so they added some of us dat did on friday cos a friend of mine who did on tuesday also got the mail bt some oda people from our set got too.Just be patience u wil get urs.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ohluwasara(f): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
@ hulkmarcopolo, amen o, u wil surely get. the people who did before us on tuesday of that same week, also got the mail maybe they were not up to the expected number for the training so they added some of us dat did on friday cos a friend of mine who did on tuesday also got the mail bt some oda people from our set got too
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by omidan21: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hey Guys in the house,Good job well done here.I have important questions to ask here. Firstly,what do you think about sending CV to companies or Hour email on a weekend.do you think such mails woUld be easily accessible or one shOuld rather wait till monday weekday.
Secondly, I intend going to some banks to submit my CV directly in hard copy,who do u think wld be best to submit it to Customer care. Or whom.en what best methOd to u suggest I use.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petjum: 6:10am On Apr 21, 2013
@daraboy v nt before!v u heard frm dem?thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by holuwhagbenga(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
ETISALAT on POINT!!!!! here i come :DETISALAT on POINT!!!!! here i come
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hulkmarcopolo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
holuwhagbenga: ETISALAT on POINT!!!!! here i come :DETISALAT on POINT!!!!! here i come

Which one is. ETISALAT on point again? Yan us na!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by holuwhagbenga(m): 1:53am On Apr 22, 2013
petjum: Hi everyone..pls I was called by etisalat tonite!!I dnt even knw who summited my cv for me..v nt done dere cbt before and still I was ask some series of information like my name,tertiary institution which I atteded,v I ever worked in customer service dept before and I was also ask if I'm called for interview in lagos wil I be able to make it..pls is anybodi in my shoe??tanks

beware of fraudsters!!!!! they only contact successful candidate via text msg or email address.....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by holuwhagbenga(m): 1:56am On Apr 22, 2013
hulkmarcopolo:

Which one is. ETISALAT on point again? Yan us na!

all mean is that am starting my training with them!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by holuwhagbenga(m): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2013
above all,i give thanks to God!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.