Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday (2373 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday by Ktwice(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
What is the best gift for a blind woman on her birthday?
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday by k2039: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
I dont really have the idea of the perfect gift but the gift should be something she can taste(chocolate etc),listen (audio books since she wont be able to read books),smell(perfumes etc),wear(clothes).

That's really all I cant think of.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday by Teejayphillip(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Perfume will b coocoo... I mean perfume wif a gud smell (nt dose aboki own)...

They prefer a gud smell 2 a bad one,cos dey cnt c,bur can percieve....

U can also get dem a radio also,sins dey cnt go out,@least dey need sumtin 2 alwayz kip dem busy (Radio 4 an old woman)

If nah Blind Youth,u can alzo get dem an IPOD or MP3 player alzo..
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday by LoveDecay(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
EYES
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday by Pdizzle(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Love_Decay: EYES
i tell u
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday by omega25red(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
you could get her a puppy. That puppy will give her companionship and protect her
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday by luvmijeje(f): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Inspirational tapes,if u know her favourite musical artiste,also buy the tapes.Take her to the beach,let her smell the scent and feel the air of nature.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday by Rocktation(f): 12:11am On Nov 28, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1097355/gift-ideas-blind

You should come to the events section more often, and ask these kinds of questions. angry
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday by mickypounds(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2012
Take her to see a movie @ the cinema

(1) (Reply)

The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. / Marrying A Man With More Than One Child From One Woman / What Type Of Fruit Are You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.