Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! (88019 Views)

Ogidiga Vs Alomo Bitters Which One Is Better? / Alomo Bitters: What Is It Really For, Wud U Drink It? / What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by ouigy99(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mojibola: eeya...sorry...
Ehen...can we make a deal on d NFS too?...i need dt game asap...
Depending on where you stay. I stay in Abj
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by ouigy99(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
chux76: How then can we identify the Original Alomo bitters for those of us who cant stop stop taking it..any leads??
Just found out that the shoprite here in abuja sells it. i think it would be better buying from them.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2012
hadecunleh: If you need to get high, fill urself with the Holyspirit.
The effect is longer, the price free and no side effects.
WORD! THE BEST COMMENT SO FAR ON NAIRALAND THIS YEAR.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Kasaprekogh: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
RE: PLEASE BEWARE OF THAT BOTTLE OF “ALOMO BITTERS” YOU ARE ABOUT DRINKING

Dear valued consumer,

Kasapreko Company Limited’s attention has been drawn to your blog.
Kasapreko Alomo Bitters is prepared from carefully chosen plants extracts. It is the best and most reliable restorative provided by nature.
It is made from medicinal plants extracts supplied by; Centre for Scientific Research into Plant Medicine, MAMPONG Akwapim in the Eastern Region of Ghana.

The centre is designated as the World Health Organization (WHO) collaborating centre for traditional medicine, research and development. They are in constant partnership with Kasapreko to ensure standards are always adhered to in terms of quality, safety and efficacy on quarterly basis. The fact that the chemical analysis of the products reveal the presence phyto constituents indicates that Alomo Bitters is a natural product.
Alomo Bitters has been approved and certified by the Ghana Food and Drugs Board (FDB), Ghana Standard Authority (GSA) and the National Authority for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC) in Nigeria. Their respective certified numbers and mark of authority can be found on every Alomo Bitters label, please look out for them any time you purchase Alomo Bitters.
Alomo Bitters has won numerous awards over the years and continues to receive great recognition. starting from 1999 when it was adjudged “CIMG Product Of The Year” by the Charted Institute of Market Ghana, the most recent being Ghana’s Super brand awarded on 29th November 2012. To read more about the Super Brand Award kindly visit www.superbrands.com

KCL, as a responsible corporate is also extremely worried about the advent of counterfeits and knock-offs in the Nigerian market and continues to work with regulatory and security agencies to eliminate this phenomenon with the support & vigilance of our large & loyal consumer base in Nigeria, we are confident that we shall prevail over these criminals.

Pack/sizes and features to look out for when purchasing the authentic Alomo Bitters,
1. Bottles
a. 200ml Green PET Bottle
i. Embossed Kasapreko at the back of the bottle
ii. Kasapreko logo printed in green on a yellow plastic cap
b. 750ml Green Glass Bottle
i. Embossed with Kasapreko written on two sides of the shoulder area of the bottle
ii. Volume and strength of the glass embossed at the foot area of the bottle (0.75L 76.5)
iii. Embossed Kasapreko logo on top of aluminium chamfered cap and fitted with EPE liners, size 31.5mm X 24mm with Alomo Bitters also embossed at tip of the cap.
iv. Cap colour is maroon.

2. Label
a. Security Features
i. Engraved horizontal gold foil strip at the bottom with “Product of Ghana” written in it.
ii. Engraved 45 degree slanted gold foil strip at the top left corner
iii. Engraved Kasapreko logo (Encircled gold crown with Kasapreko at the bottom) tied in with an horizontal gold foil strip
iv. Engraved Kasapreko in gold placed on top of “Alomo Bitters”
v. Engraved letter “R” indicating a registered trademark and referring to “Alomo Bitters”

b. Registration Number/logo
i. Ghana Food and Drugs Board (FDB) Number – FDB/Dk 00-059
ii. Ghana Standards Authority Certification Mark
iii. Bar Code
iv. Nigerian Authority for Food and Drugs Administration (NAFDAC) Number - A1-8029

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by RichDad1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Kasaprekogh: RE: PLEASE BEWARE OF THAT BOTTLE OF “ALOMO BITTERS” YOU ARE ABOUT DRINKING

Dear valued consumer,

Kasapreko Company Limited’s attention has been drawn to your blog.
Kasapreko Alomo Bitters is prepared from carefully chosen plants extracts. It is the best and most reliable restorative provided by nature.
It is made from medicinal plants extracts supplied by; Centre for Scientific Research into Plant Medicine, MAMPONG Akwapim in the Eastern Region of Ghana.

The centre is designated as the World Health Organization (WHO) collaborating centre for traditional medicine, research and development. They are in constant partnership with Kasapreko to ensure standards are always adhered to in terms of quality, safety and efficacy on quarterly basis. The fact that the chemical analysis of the products reveal the presence phyto constituents indicates that Alomo Bitters is a natural product.
Alomo Bitters has been approved and certified by the Ghana Food and Drugs Board (FDB), Ghana Standard Authority (GSA) and the National [b]Authority [/b]for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC) in Nigeria. Their respective certified numbers and mark of authority can be found on every Alomo Bitters label, please look out for them any time you purchase Alomo Bitters.
Alomo Bitters has won numerous awards over the years and continues to receive great recognition. starting from 1999 when it was adjudged “CIMG Product Of The Year” by the Charted Institute of Market Ghana, the most recent being Ghana’s Super brand awarded on 29th November 2012. To read more about the Super Brand Award kindly visit www.superbrands.com

KCL, as a responsible corporate is also extremely worried about the advent of counterfeits and knock-offs in the Nigerian market and continues to work with regulatory and security agencies to eliminate this phenomenon with the support & vigilance of our large & loyal consumer base in Nigeria, we are confident that we shall prevail over these criminals.

Pack/sizes and features to look out for when purchasing the authentic Alomo Bitters,
1. Bottles
a. 200ml Green PET Bottle
i. Embossed Kasapreko at the back of the bottle
ii. Kasapreko logo printed in green on a yellow plastic cap
b. 750ml Green Glass Bottle
i. Embossed with Kasapreko written on two sides of the shoulder area of the bottle
ii. Volume and strength of the glass embossed at the foot area of the bottle (0.75L 76.5)
iii. Embossed Kasapreko logo on top of aluminium chamfered cap and fitted with EPE liners, size 31.5mm X 24mm with Alomo Bitters also embossed at tip of the cap.
iv. Cap colour is maroon.

2. Label
a. Security Features
i. Engraved horizontal gold foil strip at the bottom with “Product of Ghana” written in it.
ii. Engraved 45 degree slanted gold foil strip at the top left corner
iii. Engraved Kasapreko logo (Encircled gold crown with Kasapreko at the bottom) tied in with an horizontal gold foil strip
iv. Engraved Kasapreko in gold placed on top of “Alomo Bitters”
v. Engraved letter “R” indicating a registered trademark and referring to “Alomo Bitters”

b. Registration Number/logo
i. Ghana Food and Drugs Board (FDB) Number – FDB/Dk 00-059
ii. Ghana Standards Authority Certification Mark
iii. Bar Code
iv. Nigerian Authority for Food and Drugs Administration (NAFDAC) Number - A1-8029

[b]Agency[/b]please
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by stevecantrell: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Booty4me: op God save you oo grin the day wey i drink that alomo.... chaii nah only God no how i take reach house... i nearly kpef cheesy

I'm currently on an Alomo 'trip', I drank half a bottle 2 hours ago. Haven't felt like this since someone soaked Mary J leaves in the fruit punch at back in uni...owww !
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by stevecantrell: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls the authorities should restrict this toxic brew my brain is looking for caro in my left ear and I can't feel my face...down the toilet with the remaining of this crap !
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by debetmx(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2013
steve_cantrell:

I'm currently on an Alomo 'trip', I drank half a bottle 2 hours ago. Haven't felt like this since someone soaked Mary J leaves in the fruit punch at back in uni...owww !

What is Mary J? Is this your first time of drinking it? Did you drink the big bottle? If you drink regularly you know the difference between the original and fake
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by stevecantrell: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

What is Mary J? Is this your first time of drinking it? Did you drink the big bottle? If you drink regularly you know the difference between the original and fake

Bro, I drank the big bottle half way.
I guess it was original coz the label and bottle are similar to the one above. Bought at a wineshop on awolowo rd. so I believe its the real thing. And YES it was my 1st time.
I immediately Drank 3 litres of water after the symptoms started and that probably saved me from a sudden demise yesterday.
lipsrsealed
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by debetmx(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
steve_cantrell:

Bro, I drank the big bottle half way.
I guess it was original coz the label and bottle are similar to the one above. Bought at a wineshop on awolowo rd. so I believe its the real thing. And YES it was my 1st time.
I immediately Drank 3 litres of water after the symptoms started and that probably saved me from a sudden demise yesterday.
lipsrsealed

What is Mary J?

It seems you don't drink regularly, because if you do, you know the taste.

Alomo na hard people's drink oh.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by stevecantrell: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2013
You're right I'm not a hot spirit drinker. I mostly do beer, cider and wines.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by jom28gy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
What does olomo bitter and yogurt does?
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Damianbrown(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Guy u rili fuckup die, i presume til now she has'nt called u
illitrate:
hahaha I was expecting one babe some time ago and a friend told me with alomo
I can work wonders. I drank a full small bottle and guess what?

the babe came and i didnt even know. she waited until she left angry. I woke up 3pm the next day. grin grin grin
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by blossomland: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
what is the cost of alomo bitters. tinking of becoming a supplier of olomo and other in sachet
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by ayufun: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2019
While it can not be said that alomo bitters is wholly a medicinal drink with benefits, it can not be said also that this is harmful to the health. For our view on this herbal drink, you can read more here https://www.nairaland.com/5023474/healthpally.com-alomo-bitters-review-ingredients
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
All you guys that get high on alcohol, you are so old school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.